Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Full Circle
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-31-2017, 08:58 PM

They say there is a first time for everything. Do you remember yours? I remember the first time of everything that has happened to me. There is something special about it. Something magical. That first kiss, the tingling feeling. That first A on a test, first time tying your shoes. There is an undying sense of accomplishment that comes with it. A sense of doing something you thought otherwise impossible.

You never know until you try, right?

I remember my first of everything because I always found it to be a special moment. As I sit here with my first title defense coming up, it is no different. The same old feeling I had all those other times. That same feeling of excitement. That same feeling of adreniline rushing. I can almost put myself back in time. I can almost envision being in 7th grade again, and liking a boy. You know, when you can't even talk to them because you get mush mouth whenever they are within 100 feet of you? Oh, young love.

I am starting to feel now like the first time I went on stage, or when I was starting first in track and field in high school, the first time I felt him inside-----

You get the point.

That rush. It is amazing. The brain is an amazing thing. The human body in general.

Those same endorphines that cause you to feel that fuzzy feeling, they cause you to feel fear, anxiety, pleasure and pain. All of those emotions are natural in life....all of them are expected. If you don't feel all of those at least 100 times, you haven't lived. The fear of failure, or of clowns, or heights. Aniexty over a test, if someone is going to call you back, if your parents will ever stop fighting. Pleasure from biting into that sweet fruit, laughing with friends, your first orgasm. The pain of your period, a broken bone, a heartbreak. They are all one in the same.

So why don't I feel any of them? All I feel is the excitement, but the rest......am I normal? I have my first title defense of the belt that is finally rightfully around my waist, and I only feel excitement. No fear, no anxiety, no pleasure and sure as shit no pain. As far as I am concerned, pain is just weakness leaving the body. I either have a lot of weakness left to let out, or I have no weaknesses left.

I am betting on number 2, and I think I bet me a winner this time. I have to put my title on the line and I know that Mercy and Madison are hunting like hyena's--looking for a fresh carcass. I need to keep my head on a swivel.

This is NOT the first time I have felt that way, either.

I look back at all of the major endorphin's in the body and I have experienced them all in this company at one point or another. When I first faced her, I felt all of those. In a way, on my quest to this belt, I have grown up. I have grown into a woman. When I first came here, I was just a little girl seeking attention. I was as fake as they come, because I thought I had to be. I thought that was what wins here---I mean, just look at Roxy---but I have quickly learned that you have to take what you want around here. Once you have it--everyone else will try to take it. I have men trying to take this belt off me. Jealousy runs rampant around here.

I was jealous once, hell I'll admit it. I saw all of the strong powerful women here and I wanted to be like them. Now, I want to be above them. I want them to be jealous of me. Apparently--its working-----"

Her thoughts were broken by a gentle rap at her door. It sounded too soft to be any viable adult, but why would a child be at her door?

She decided to ignore it. She was in the middle of day dreaming, an important part of every girls day.

There it was again....that rap at the door.

With a sigh and an eye roll, she got off the bed.

Walking over to the door, she opened, ready to chew someone out. Even with her short stature she had to look down. There were two children standing there, fully decked out in costume. One was a taco and the other one was a poop emoji.

Umm...what?

"Uhh....can I help you?"

"Trick or treat!" the kids yelled out before she could finish her question.

"Ummm.....you guys trick or treat in hotels now. And a taco? Really? And what the hell are you? Poop?"

"She's the shit!" one kid blurted out. These kids couldn't be more than 10-11 years old. The mouths on these little devils!

"Excuse me.....but this is highly rud----"

"Sorry--sorry" two panting adults, who she assumed were the parents, ran up.

"They are......excited......just....ran....ahead....."

Jenny didn't look amused, she could tell she had resting bitch face on.

"Why are you guys even here? It is Halloween, don't you have neighbors you could be harassing for candy somewhere?"

The parents looked befuddled, as if what she said was totally a new concept for them. For her, it was simple logic. What the fuck were they doing in a hotel trick or treating?

"Well, we are traveling. My husband got a new job and we are in the process of moving. We knew we would be here tonight. The hotel told us it would be fine."

Jenny felt her eyes roll, though she didn't do it consciously.

"Well, I didn't exactly expect kids at my door. I don't have candy."

The kids looked disappointed. She would guess that a lot of the rooms didn't have candy.

The parents looked at her like she had to give them something.

"Ugh.....hang on."

All she had in her bag were power bars and protein shake mix.

She lobbed two power bars into the bag.

"THANK YOU!" the two kids said without even looking at what they were just given. The parents smiled at her. She felt sick from it.

As soon as she sat back down, time and time again, she would get a soft knock on her door. Time and time again it was something stupid.

She got up for what felt like the 100th time, when she opened the door and saw a familiar site. A girl dressed like her, in her ring attire, stood there. She didn't have a candy bag, she just stood there.

"Now......there's a good costume" Jenny said. She looked down the hall, didn't see and parents.

"What do you want?" Jenny asked the girl.

"To be just like you" the girl was monotone......expressionless.

"Well, there can only be one me. But I appreciate it."

"I am you, as you can see."

The little girl didn't give up.

"I've always wondered what your hotel room looked like. Always the best for a champion, I bet."

Jenny felt a little uncomfortable, but this girl had to be 8 or 9 years old. What harm could she be?

"Well, come on in, minnie me. Let me show you how a true Queen stays."

As soon as the door shut there was a loud crash inside the room. More fumbling, crashing banging, and a scream.

Jenny opened the door and stumbled out, she was bleeding and there was a knife in her stomach.......she walked down the hall way, leaving blood stains on the walls. The halls were empty, barren. Nobody was there. She called for help. The girl stood and watched. The bleeding was getting worse. Just as she felt herself going black, she looked up and saw the girl over her with a knife.

She woke up covered in sweat. She must have fallen asleep between the last trick or treaters and now. Wow. It was only a dream, a nightmare.

As she rolled over her back stuck to the sheets. On the night stand there was a card.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN" it read.

"You must fear yourself before you can fear anything else."

There was a picture of the little girl on the back.........standing over Jenny as she slept.

For the first time in a long time, she actually feared..........herself.

[Image: RMHVhyf.jpg]

" A lot of people hate me because they can't be what I am. They try to mask it and call it my "attitude" and what not, but I know and you know its jealousy. Now it all comes full circle. The evolution of Jenny Myst as a superstar, and the TOP superstar here, it all began with you. Remember when all that talk came that Jenny Myst was gonna step into the ring, officially, for the first time? You were the first opponent, and to think, you were the favorite way back then. You, the one who comes and goes as she pleases and hasn't won a match worth talking about since you poofed and disappeared with Chris in a TV Title contender ship match over a year ago! You pop up unexpectedly, then you leave just as quick. You think that your fascination with the dark arts makes you intimidating or somehow better. Pssht. Your skills are hidden behind your appearance. You have none, is what it boils down to. This will be the third time we have squared off, and I have embarrassed you every time. Why would this time be any different?

Newsflash, it won't.

But I have to thank you, because starting your career off completely green and winning is a huge confidence boost. It was a hell of a way to start off. You were here forever, and I had been nothing but eye candy to that point. How does that feel? I bet I could take a guess. You have gotten by for far too long on gimmick alone. It is mildly entertaining and that is what won people over for so long. But we are bored with you now. The jig is up, the act is over. Nobody cares anymore. Its going to be written forever the in the XWF history books that you were my first match, and I, Isabella, am going to be your last.

How can I make such defininitive gurantees? Well, it is simple. I am going to take you out. I am going to hurt you. I am going to make it not worth it for you to come back. That way you can go hang out in your From Dusk Til Dawn fantasy world and leave the wrestling to the professionals. I am going to make you wish you never "partook". In anything. Ever.

When I am done with you, Izzy, drinking Drain-O will seem like better option. Why? Do I hate you? No. I actually have no beef against you. You don't matter enough for me to hate you. BUT---I am the apex female here and I need someone to make an example of. I need a sacrifice, and lookie here---an undeserved title shot by someone who doesn't even work enough hours to qualify for unemployment when you're gone. Perfect time, wouldn't you say?

My first "real" title defense. You must have put a hex on someone back there because giving it to you baffles me. Maybe the Vin man and Roxy aren't as well off as they claim to be in the checkbook. They need to drive ratings up with an extra title match during their Asian tour. What they are actually doing is encouraging a slaughter. You are the sheep, and I am the she-wolf. I am on the hunt, and you are some of the easiest prey there is. It is simple, really. No real PHD needed to figure out that I am light years above you. There is so much more left to do, a grand scheme, and nowhere in it does it include Isabella Ravenwolf.

Nowhere.

Get over it.

This time there will be no Chris Chaos to break you in half with a spear. I will do it myself. I do not need, want or warrant his help. Or anyone's. I have done this myself, and will continue to. There is nobody on the roster more dynamic than me. I can do it all. I deserve to be this champion.....and you deserve to be a part timer. If it weren't for the opt-in ability, you wouldn't even be on a card. But I know what is coming--if you respond at all--and that is some story about a palace in Eastern Europe that makes no sense with the match we are about to have and says absolutely nothing about me. Look at your last promo versus me, I don't think you mentioned me once. Whats the matter, Izzy, does something or someone actually frighten the wicked witch of the west?

Good.

I bet when you saw a Bombshell Title match with your name next to it, your eyes went wide. One from the prospect of possibly be something other than a part time dark match filler slot, and the fact that you have to go up against me. You think I fought hard last time? I am defending this title like a mother defends her baby. You are going to have to pry it from my cold, dead, hands to get it from me. Even then there is no guarantee that I will let go. I want your best. I want you A-game. I want to know, and I want the rest of the world watching to know, that I am not someone to be taken lightly anymore. I want you to be the guinea pig for my little experiment as the Bombshell Champion in her first defense. I have gotten lucky. Abigail had to get through me and one other to win it. Then her first defense was against Michelle. Michelle's first defense was against me and one other, then her second against me. My first is against you. Someone must really want me to keep this belt. Do you blame them? I sure don't. They NEED me to be the champion. They being all of you. But I don't want to sound like a total bitch........I am grateful. Like I said, you were my first official match and my first official win. I remember that night. I was nervous. I had butterfly's in my perfect stomach. I was anxious. What if I had lost? What if I made an ass out of myself? What if they laughed at me. All of these things went through my head, as you may have expected. But I went out there, I swallowed my concerns and my fears, and I fought the best match I possibly could. You probably have a lot of these same feelings. I wouldn't blame you. Supernatural beings are people too! Unlike you, I capitalized on those emotions. In the spirit of Halloween, which I know is your favorite holiday, consider me a nightmare. I am your worst-case scenario. You are my best-case scenario. Do you want to know what I did when I saw your name on the card, competing for my precious title? I laughed.

I laughed so hard I peed a little.

Because when you looked at me back then as the rookie, the nobody, the nervous young girl getting into the ring for the first time after months of being nothing but a jackoff fantasy, you laughed at me. You didn't take me serious.

Now here we are, full circle.

The difference is that I do take you seriously. Deadly serious. And when this match is over, it will be like I am a veteran facing a first timer. Full circle.

Perfection.

As always.

[Image: jhcsLri.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-31-2017)