Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dead And Gone!!!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-31-2017, 08:01 PM

DEAD AND GONE!!!

Robert watched from the entrance of the funeral home as the people mourned from their recent loss. Robert pulls his cigarette away from his lips slowly watching onward, taking in a moment that wasn’t his in any shape or form! He gently flicks his ashes into the cool crisp fall breeze. As the funeral gets closer and closer to the end Robert notices the sheer magnitude of despair in each and every person’s eyes in the room. Their enormous amounts of pain became more evident as the seconds ticked away! From what Robert understood the man in the coffin had committed suicide, an unforgivable sin! He had become nothing more than an incompetent bag of cells wondering the streets of Chicago, this man aspired to be one of the best lawyer’s money could ever buy! But he was nothing more than an overzealous businessman! Experience and inclination was everything to this man. Robert overheard that the abusive father pushed his son to work in an office building where he worked. Telling his son he would fail! He would never become this great lawyer! Over time the son began to believe it! He began to believe he was nothing more than an office worker! He would never be good enough to chase after his dreams and find that silver lining! His father did finally managed to subdue his son’s great aspirations! Locking his son whom he had beaten into submission into a corner office right next to his own. While his father was out of town the son did the unimaginable. In the son’s eyes, he had no other choice! This was the only way to escape the hell he was living every single day of his life! Robert takes a moment leaning against the entryway and begins staring at the casket a few hundred feet away from him! Robert imagines the son was probably crying while he was hanging himself from the corner office’s ceiling, for a moment he probably contemplating the floor! But the pain and suffering of his life was just too much to bare! Robert watched on as the father walked up to the podium, Robert tried to maintain his factitious face of despair. The father began spouting off lies to stay face. Though the people in the crowd mourning had already known the real truth! Robert can see why he is lying, but lying to a priest about his son’s suicide! Is certainly a one-way ticket to hellfire and brimstone for sure! Especially in a poor endeavor trying to conceal that his son was indeed a great sinner!

Robert had always hated funerals. Mostly because of memories he’d much rather forget that relive every single day! Robert knows he has made many mistakes in his life! But there are just some a man cannot come back from! Robert was always uneasy about the way the dead were being treated! For some reason, the dead were always buried with things of great meaning to someone or buried with resources. Robert has seen the dead buried with food, jewelry, money, and pictures but they are dead, departed, and gone forever. The dead no longer has any rights nor feelings or cares! They didn’t need or want this appreciation for this comfort. Robert has always seen this act as nothing more than senseless waste. The funeral itself was all the normal bells and whistles black clothes and pale white faces, each and every person stare onward with puffy red eyes from crying! Robert knows this feeling all too well. He has been there in their shoes! Not from a suicide, but from cancer! It was almost like gazing at an innocent infant! Robert knew though they'd be kicking dirt on his coffin soon with pure enjoyment. It’s always good until it is you! Robert glared at the coffin that gleamed in the early morning light, streaming through the funeral homes windows. The coffin was expertly crafted and very beautiful! This though would not bring one ounce of comfort to the departed but for whatever reason seemed to soothe living in attendance. Robert could see that the coffin was built with love! After all, it was going to be the final resting place of a man who had been adored. The coffins gold handles and polished to a pristine sheen! It helped to reduce the trauma to wracking waves and take people’s minds off of what was really going on in front of them even if it were for a few seconds! Most would like to think that they would be buried in a nice three piece suit or beautiful dress! The smell of the multitude of beautiful flowers surrounding them one final time! The man lying in the coffin didn’t seem to be dressed that way! From where Robert was standing he could see a t-shirt and jeans! Robert shakes his head for a few moment before thinking about how things used to be and how they are nowadays! Times have grown more dark and cold! People used to have pride in their hearts and country! Now there is only those who are offended by any and every single thing!

After decades and decades of pure gluttony the tide had seemed to have turned, nowadays cheap funerals were all the rage. It was no longer about respecting the loved ones you are laying to rest! It was how can I get this over with and save a few hundred bucks! The bodies hardly even cold before the cheap plans were made! Everyone from presidents to the normal run of the mill people wanted to be buried in nothing more than a potato sack and tossed into the warm earth in nothing more than what they went to bed with the day before! In many cases, gone were the days of beautiful wooden boxes with polished handles, no-one hired cars for families on this day! People just moved on like nothing happened! They forget as quickly as it happened! No one wore fancy black clothes. They would show up in regular street clothing totally disrespecting the dead. In this setting, though all were dressed in black and everyone was dressed to impress! The coffin beautiful! Prayers were read out loud! Frowned upon nowadays if you were to do it anyplace else! Christian hymns were sung loudly as tears streamed down their faces, fond memories spoken. It has become an age of getting back to the earth! Knowing our beginnings, our middles and our eventual end, we accept them with a wholesome heart. Robert tosses his cigarette into the parking lot dipping out of the funeral home for a few moments! His snakeskin boots click the blacktop with each step. Robert reaches up with both hands adjusting his long dirty blond hair that was falling on his face as he walked along looking at the ground! Robert then looks up at the camera.

I thought about addressing my Lion’s Den match here again but I think I said enough after Warfare went off the air! There is nothing more to say really! I did what I always do! I told the world what was going to happen and I went out and made my words reality! That brings me to you ENGY! I really want you to understand something. I need you to understand something! From the very moment my two feet touched down on this earth, I’ve done a lot of horrible things! Some worse than others! Some of those things I did, I did too good people! I hurt good people! But some of those good people deserved what was coming to them! See what you need to understand there are no good people. Everyone has a skeleton to hide. Everyone has that one secret if it got out. Would ruin their lives! We’ve all done things we are not proud of! We hide things from loved ones, we lie to the ones closest to us. There are no good people anymore! I walk this earth and I have come to see several types of men! There are those we call dreamers who set out to accomplish great things! In the end, they accomplish nothing at all! They fail time and time again! After they fail miserably so many times! They never try again! These men give up on everything they once, would dream of at night when they laid their head down on their pillow! They are cowards! Fools! But then every once in a great while you have a man like me! I’m a man with simple dreams and aspirations! I’m a man who dreams of changing everything as we all know it one shred at a time. Change takes time! It just will never happen overnight! Right here right now we are in that time of change! Men like me change the landscape of this world and never look back! We just do without ever really considering the consequences Engy, my question to you is simple! I ask you, which one are you?

Engy, when you lose the X-treme Championship, and you will lose to me! There is just no other way around it! But on this day Engy, hell will freeze over! It will be the day that people in hell get their long sought after ice water. Over the years I used to turn a blind eye to fear! I’ve decided to forgo that process nowadays! I’ve looked fear in his eyes and said NO MORE! Now I embrace that fear! Fear is with me where ever I go! I am the face of fear! I am the man no one want to go up against! Simply because they know I will burn them to the very ground that they stand upon! Engy, this fear I carry on my shoulders, this fear that lives inside of me! I am going to unleash it on your soul! I will burn fear into your heart. And once it is all said and done! My end will justify my means! Engy, you my friend have been on quite a run! Impressive to say the very least. I’ll give props when they are due! And you deserve them! But whom have you Engy faced? Just who has been close enough to get their fingers on that belt? When have you felt like, you might not be champion any longer? When have you said to yourself quietly when no one else is around “this could be the night”? That moment hasn’t come just yet, but it will soon! You haven’t faced a who’s who of the XWF! As a matter of the fact let’s be honest with each other when I say this! You’ve faced no one at all! You have been going up against the bottom of the barrel for a while now! There has never been a tried and true real threat to your championship run until now! You have faced the weak and feeble!

You’ve faced the wrestlers you know without a doubt you can defeat with ease! Facts are the facts! The time for easy street and that championship belt is up! Now you get to face off against a real threat! You get to face off against a man who has won multiple championships himself! The real threat begins now! The sand is running out Engy! Once that bell sounds and our match begins, you will quickly come to the realization you just signed the biggest mistake of your career! Do you really think that facing The Omega where anything goes will work in your favor! This puts you at a strict disadvantage! Falls count anywhere! I will show the world firsthand what agony looks like. I’ll paint it all over your face when you dawn a crimson mask! I will show the world what true pain and suffering looks like! It will be you telling the story, through your cries of pain, and suffering all over your face! I’ll just be the one beating it out of you! I will break you down mitotically like I have done each and every man before you! I will take you by the hand and lead you down that dark and lonely road showing you true fear. I will unveil the true monster you’ve been hiding from for some time now! Much like a small child in his bed pulling the sheets up over his head when he hears a bump in the night! I am that fear! I am the bump in the night so many fear! In one night I will take everything from you in one swoop! I will end your streak as champion. I will leave you beaten, broken and bloody. But the best part of it, I’ll leave you empty-handed. When I am all said and done there will be nothing left. You will no longer dare show your face from the epic collapse of your so-called kingdom and embarrassment! The fall from grace will happen I can promise you that! In this very moment Engy, the eyes of the world will gaze upon you. For the first time, their eyes will be opened and they will become awakened. They will see you for the first time in the light and vulnerable!

They will see for the first time you never were truly the champion! Nor a king! More along the lines of a false prophet! They have been cheering you on like a prizefighter. You just keep winning and winning! On this night the crowd will fall silent! That defining sound will take over the arena! No longer will they cheer you! The will have seen the truth! You’ve been holding onto my belt and my rightful place as king of extreme for long enough now! The time has come for me to take my rightful place upon my throne! It’s honestly a shame I will bring everything down that you have built for yourself. The blood, sweat, and tears! All of the hard work all of the pain and suffering! What was it all for? Nothing! You’ve done nothing but hold my place in line! Keeping my spot warm. Now like a house of cards everything will come crashing down on top of you! A tragedy really! Your fate will be sealed just like the man inside that funeral home today! Engy, I don’t hate you. Not one bit! I actually admire everything that you have accomplished! Whether it is upon false pretenses or not! This is just your fate! You cannot control it! You can only take the ride and hope I do not end what looks to be a bright future! Fate works in very mysterious ways though, don’t it? Here a few months ago my kingdom came crashing down all around me! I stood 30 feet in the air watching my Hart Championship run come to an end! I watched my so-called friends and brothers eat one another because everything was about who’s dick was the biggest! IT WAS MINE! The rumors swirled about. Robert Main left because he could not take losing! Robert Main left because he could not cut it here in the XWF! I bided my time and came back stronger than ever before! Look at me now! Here I am about to take something from you as well! Yet they say I do not belong here! They say that I have had my ups and downs! Engy, I’m just getting started! I have proved every single doubter wrong my whole life and again I will do so here! See no one is giving me a chance to beat you! Even you come off brash in your promo! Egotistical, keep that up! See when that will get you! Being an egomaniac will get you no place! That right there and 75 cents will get you a cup of coffee where I’m from!

There is nothing better than crushing another man’s hopes and dreams! I’ve done it before and Engy, I’ll do it to you! I’ve been told over my life that the very definition of insanity is doing the same old tired thing over and over and over again expecting a different outcome. Maybe I am indeed insane. Or maybe my mind has been opened to what is really going on around me. So many have tried to beat The Omega, so many have failed! Each and every man tries the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome! Only the outcome never changes! The losses continue to pile up! The heads on my wall only continue to grow! This is the insanity! No one can defeat me! Yet they line up? This is why I am unpinned! I am unbeatable! One on one no man in this company can beat me! From the Universal Champion right down to the Television Champion and everyone in-between! I am the alpha and the Omega! My eyes have been opened for a long time now and ever since I opened them to see the world for what it truly is! I can see things as plain as day! The truth surrounds us! I’m following the path of evil now! Evil is the only way to survive in this world! I can finally see where I should have been all along. I’m ashamed it took me so long to find my darkness! I was blinded so long by my own stupidity. My ego, my greed and my hunger for power I seemed to get lost in the foreground! At one time I thought I needed the respect of others now I see that none of that ever really mattered! Once you give in to the darkness there is no turning back! It consumes you! You become it! The white light of hope slowly fades into the darkness! There are no longer blurred lines! My only purpose now is to cripple, destroy and punish everyone and everything around me! I wreak havoc now! I strike fear into men’s hearts!

It is kill or be killed in this cruel world and I have chosen to be the killer, not the killed! Now I can see the world for what it truly is. See it all starts with an idea, slowly over time that idea works itself into a plan. Over time that plan eventually becomes a symphony of violence! Played by yours truly! The X-treme Championship is my symphony! Once I become champion my reign of destruction will being day one. I will inject the poison into every man woman and child until there is no one left to inject! I will spread hate and conger up fear where ever I step foot! I will hurt whoever crosses my path! See I know what I must do! Engy, I will reach out and offer an olive branch to you! I will give you one chance and only one chance! Walk away! Walk away and find another niche here in the XWF! If you do not heed my warning, you too will fall to my hands like the others before you. Engy, I am giving you the chance to live and fight for another day! It is an opportunity you should consider! But deep down inside I know you will not heed this warning! You are too foolish to back down! Your pride will get the best of you and then it will be too late! But don’t say I didn’t try to warn you from your impending doom! Sadly you are walking in head first to your last day as X-treme Champion as well as your ultimate demise! Like so many before you, Engy you look at me and see a chance at greatness! You see that opportunity to place that feather in your hat! Engy, I am the weight of the world pressing down on your shoulders! From this weight, you will buckle just like everyone else before you! You are standing in line for a ride that will change your life forever! Why stand in line for something you may never get off of?

Robert looks back towards the funeral home adjusting his long black leather jacket walking back across the parking lot watching as everyone leave heading to a sea of cars that filled the parking lot! Robert watches as the funeral director greets the last guest at the front door. The funeral director wore empathy on his sleeve like an expensive shirt, Robert knew this act was just for work. It wasn't that the director was a cold person at heart, it was really quite the opposite! He tried smiling and comforting those who have lost their loved ones! But who would really ever be happy putting people into the ground? Looking over there once great life and sealing their coffin shut. He was the last person to ever see the dead! The director just had no other choice in the matter. He had to find a way not to be physically, emotionally and mentally drained by constant grief. Stepping into the world is no easy task, even just a fraction of the day can become overcomplicated, and day after day would wipe the director out emotionally. He’s seen more bodies returned to the earth than most normal man, woman or child, more souls returned to the Devil and the Lord than he could ever count! As the director talked with the last person leaving the funeral his face was a perfect picture of controlled sadness. Robert reaches the front door as the director stops him.

Funeral Director: Sir the services have concluded here! You are more than welcome to meet us down at the cemetery for burial!

Look, man, I need to get in there and say my goodbye! I’m not a funeral type of guy! That’s why you saw me out here waiting around! Give me 10 or 15 and I’ll be out of your hair!

Funeral Director: Sir I am going to have to ask you to leave our property! Or I am going to call the police! The service is over!

Call the police? Do you really think I look like I give a fuck about the police right now! I am going in there and you are going to let me! You act like you actually give a shit about these people! This is nothing more than a business! Money! So here take a few hundred dollars cash and get the fuck out of my way or I will make you!

Funeral Director: What will I tell the family? When the body is late for burial?

I don’t really to care and let’s be honest here! Neither do you! Now move!

Robert pushes the funeral director back into the door dropping a few hundred dollars cash onto the floor. The money hungry director quickly flops to the floor picking it up quickly stuffing the cash into his pockets! Robert then walked deeper into the funeral home stopping at the well-placed guest book. Robert shakes his head for a moment then rolls his eyes! Who would care who was at their funeral? The guy getting tossed into the ground? Not hardly! Robert picks up the pen and slowly writes his name into the guest book then tossing the pen over his right shoulder. As Robert turns his eyes lock onto the coffin with each step Robert takes the smell of flowers takes over his senses! They surround the coffin in a multitude of colors shapes and sizes. Each so different and beautiful in their own way. As Robert walked up to the casket the air all around him was perfumed by the heavy scent of the roses. Robert closes his eyes breathing in the heavenly scent. Each of the roses red petals were striking against the stone wall behind them, simply beautiful. As Robert Opens his eyes once more he begins inspecting the flowers. He noticed that each of them had their stamens had been removed. Robert then reached out his hand softly touching the delicate red petals he knew that this would be the last time he would be able to enjoy this flower! Robert takes the rose into his hand squeezing it until the roses juices run from his palm.

Engy’s grief will hit him after this falls count anywhere match like an ocean! At first, it will come in in waves. Over time it will become harder for Engy to swim and this grief will engulf him, overwhelming him to his very core. Robert will roll Engy’s sleeves up injecting a full dose of darkness into his veins. Strangling him! The darkness will fill his mind with cobwebs and tangle his brain, along with his heart and soul. Engy will become a lost man, seeking the light! But there will be no light to be found! He will become blind from all of the tears filling his battered eyes. Engy will search for relief, comfort, and peace but they too will refuse him. His pain and suffering will continue after Robert takes his kingdom from him, his pain will abuse him, each and every waking hour! Like a monster inside of him, the darkness pain and grief will laugh in his face while playing in his head. Whispering while he lays in bed at night! There will be no waking from the nightmare Robert will unleash upon Engy’s soul! That darkness will continue to feed until there is nothing left! Engy will find it hard to breathe, getting choked up, as his frail body becomes tied in knots! There is no escape from the hell Robert Main is about to unleash. There is no way out! The darkness will surge inside of him with every expelled breath, each breath reaching a higher peak, he will never be sufficiently soothed again. The haunting memory will always rest inside his mind! The day Engy met the OMEGA! In this very moment, Engy will know firsthand he cannot go on without his X-treme Championship! This match will forever undo him completely.

Grief! It’s a strange feeling! It feels like emptiness inside your heart! Like a small shear of nothingness that somehow takes over and holds your soul hostage! In the end, it threatens to kill you entirely. It gives you that heavy feeling that’s like you are stuck under a ton of bricks, and there is nothing you can do to get out from underneath them. It becomes a hole in your heart that is the shape just like the one you have lost! You feel the need to wipe away the tears but you just can’t! Engy after I beat you within inches of your life you will feel this emptiness creep into your heart! The numbness will take hold of you! My voice will forever pound inside of you! Those salty tears will flow unchecked! As I engulf everything you thought you were! I will sit firmly in the pit of your stomach! I will become your entire world! I’m the nails on the chalkboard that makes you shriek! Now I know you are coming into this fight, and I say fight because I am going to make it a fight! You are coming into this fight a man with no fear! You have come to believe that over time you have become untouchable! You may come into this match as a King! You might just come into this match exuding confidence, thinking that your reign as champion will never come to an end! Engy, believe me when I say this! I will make a king bend at his knees! I will make you kneel before me! You will leave this match a damaged ex-champion and the new king’s peasant! You are no more untouchable than any other man that I have faced over the years!

Robert walks forward placing his scared hand on top of the closed coffin! The polished wood is cool to the touch and slick as ice! Robert pulls his other hand from his pocket, Robert quickly flicks his wrist as a knife shines brightly! Robert takes the knife and begins digging into the wood coffin! And continues on!

Engy you are a man covered in scares from all of these extreme matches! For whatever reason, to this very day, you are still unafraid of what is next! In a sadistic way, I envy you! I admire that courage you hold so tightly to the vest! It’s a beautiful kind of thing, man! But that courage, you hold on to! This willingness to get your sword and your shield and fight to the death! This is what will lead to your undoing! In this match, you will stand down! I’ll make damn sure of it! You will be carried out on that shield that you wield! There is just something here in this whole thing that you seem to be missing! Overlooking if you will! Something you just can’t seem to wrap your little mind around! It’s okay because I have been there too! I didn’t understand either! I could not see it! I used to walk around much like you are now Engy! I begged for a fight with anyone who was willing to get tangled up with me! I was quick to reach for my sword! Just like you! See you think that you are the predator! I too thought the same thing when I was in a position much like yourself! Engy! You need to realize this no longer are you the predator! Engy, you have become the prey! This marks the end of your reign as champion! After all the smoke settles Engy you will be dead and gone!

Robert smiles as the camera pans away for a moment. The funeral director screaming at the top of his lungs staring at the coffin! The camera pans back to the coffin and Robert is now gone! The coffin now has Engy’s named carved into it. In the middle the same knife used to carve Engy’s name has a picture of Engy stabbed through his head and stuck into the coffin! The scene fades to static with the funeral director in a full-fledged panic!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (10-31-2017), Jefferson Jackson (11-09-2017), JimCaedus (11-02-2017), The Engineer (11-01-2017), Vincent Lane (11-09-2017)