Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Trick or Treat?
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-03-2017, 02:50 AM

Miami, Florida
Tuesday 31st October, 6.30pm

Halloween is usually celebrated amongst family, friends and, sometimes, co-workers. However, some areas hold large community events. Parties and other events may be planned on October 31 or in the weekends before and after this date. Adults may celebrate by watching horror films, holding costume parties or creating haunted houses or graveyards.

Many children dress up in fancy costumes and visit other homes in the neighborhood. At each house, they demand sweets, snacks or a small gift. If they do not get this, they threaten to do some harm to the inhabitants of the house. This is known as playing 'trick-or-treat' and is supposed to happen in a friendly spirit, with no nasty or mean tricks being carried out. However, if your children take part, it is important to accompany them and to check their 'treats' to make sure they are safe to eat or play with. Some families carve lanterns with 'scary' faces out of pumpkins or other vegetables or decorate their homes and gardens in Halloween style. These were traditionally intended to ward off evil spirits. If you are at home on Halloween, it is a good idea to have a bowl of small presents or sweets to offer to anyone who knocks on your door. This will help you to please the little spirits in your neighborhood!

In comparison to Scullys native England, Halloween is big in America. People do participate in England but Americans celebrate a lot more. Little Aston dressed as a little pumpkin walked in the middle, Scully dressed up as a skeleton and Natalie looked hot as wonder woman. They stood eitherside of Aston, holding his small hands. They had seen lots of different outfits, the usual super hero costumes, characters from Star Wars, the clowns, Freddy Krugars, Chuckys, ghosts, scream etc.... They was all in show. Aston held his little basket which was full of candy and it was time to head home. As they approached Natalies house, Aston wanted to go to one more house. They walked the neighbours drive and rang the door bell.

The neighbour answered... It was Clive dressed as a woman. He wore a long flower dress, high heels and had a long, blonde wig on. His fingernails were painted purple and he also wore make up. He felt a bit embarrassed. Skull smirked, "Alright Clive, nice outfit."

Clive recognised the voice, then looked down to see little Aston, he now knew who it was. His Adams Apple moved as he spoke. "Hi Scully. Hello Nat."

Aston said something, "Dick or Eat?" Needless to say Clive, whatever his name was today looked godsmacked. Skull then tried to enlighten his neighbour.

"He meant Trick or Treat.. Honest." Clive replied, "I know, I know."

Clive offers a bucket full of sweets and Aston puts his hand to take one. "Fank you." Scully and Nat smile at Clive.. "Cheers."

Scully and Natalie turn around, leaving Clives garden. A taxi pulls up outside and a bald headed man gets out with flowers, walking up Clives pathway. Scully and Natalie now realise that it wasn't a costume.. They laugh to themselves as they walk down the street to head on to Nats home. Scully and Natalie were getting on really well now so who knows what could happen? They might rekindle their relationship.

"Are we ready to get Savaged? Randy Savage or if you're my opponents, Lily Savage?! Yeah cuz they both look like cross dressing Cunts! I'm not only gonna be Savage, I will also unleash a boxing lesson and I'm gonna be declared the Undisputed Xtreme Federation Wrestling Bopper Champion. Yeah man, I'm gonna be better than Bart Gunn, no fat, bald headed Bastard is gonna knock me out. No! Well Butterbean is too old anyway. I can make this Bopping into a competitive sport, it can be apart of your weekly show. Yeah that's right, get Michael Buffer to introduce me to the ring as I dodge, jab, weve, uppercut, block, hook my way to victory. I'm not sure any of that is really my goal but I can work with it, I can make it happen before I regain the Xtreme Championship and Uni in the not so decent future.

Happy Belated Halloween by the way you sweaty ballbags. Guess who i seen Trick or Treating?! Yep Grande and Finn together. But they didn't wear masks or any sort of dressing up gear, they went as themselves. Scary shit! Trick or Treat? Suck my... Feet! Yeah I ain't Gilmour, I don't give my dick to everyone with a pulse, screw Grande for licking Gillys ass too! Yeah I heard you, you think you're amazing cuz you chat shit and hold a trashy title because of it? Chat shit? Get banged bitch! I'm going to shove your face up your ass and tie your ears around your balls. If you have any! The only good thing about you is your pet Mike and the only good thing about that shovel headed reptile is his name. Yeah cuz if you wasn't aware, my first name is Michael, Mike for short but you can call me Scully. No actually you don't even get to call me that. Mr. Scully to you! Better yet... Sir Scully, no wait King Scully, King Scully the first. Bow down, you lizard fuckin' freak. I'm gonna call Animal protection about you and your weird Lizard fetish. Also who treats their pet with such disregard? Leaving that poor thing to endure that stench after you dropped a number two. That's animal cruelty aswell. Oh I lost the Uni immediately? I lost it in my first defence yeah after having it for three months. What a champ?! Hahahaha When have you had a decent title where you're even noted as the champ? Oh wait.. You haven't. If I wanted too, I could take that Federweight title off you. You know that title is named after a trash talking XWF God? And yet a piece if Lizard shit like you has it?! I don't think you do the title justice but as you're probably aware, its only a matter of time before someone takes it off you!

Be hold I am in the singing mood and I can't fuckin sing to save my life but I need some Motorhead in my life......

[Singing terribly]
Shut up!
If you squeeze my lizard
I'll put my snake on you
I'm a romantic adventure
And I'm a reptile too

But it don't make no difference
Cause I ain't gonna be, easy, easy
The only time I'm gonna be easy's when I'm
Killed by death, killed by death
Killed by death, shut up!

Damn.... or should I sing this....

[Cover your ears....]

Dessert loving in your eyes all the way
If I listen to your lies, would you say 
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sale a contradiction? 
You come and go, you come and go

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green

Grande
That was for you..... I know you like to believe this match is about you and your obsession with Finn but just to clarify.. We had a singles match arranged, way before you stuck your oar in. I said OAR, not WHORE, so I wasn't on about your mum! Yeah, couldn't you have waited till the following week or something to face him? You ain't going anywhere are you? or neither is he? Well you both might be taking a trip to the hospital with some very painful injuries but I'm not going to kill you. Neither of you. Why? Cuz I'm a nice guy. Not really.. I just wouldn't wanna do jail time for two vaginas no one gives a fuck about!

Let's compare my opponents, yeah? Let's not! Grande you said I like attention? Like i said you'll need medical attention after the bopping is over. You question the that you can't see right now? I thought you did your homework? Or did the Bearded Dragon eat it?! Eitherway a pal of mine, well I thought he was a pal, Guppy Parsh used something called the Plot Device. Normally he would inject me, not the sort of cum filled injection you're used too or i may have injected myself and boom... Thats how it works. Not difficult is it? I heard through the grapevine the Plot had some sort of Lizard ingredient though, maybe you're the supplier and that's why you act like a Mongol on a daily basis?!

Anyhoo, now I can address the young Lion...

[Yes..... This is a kids song]
Raa Raa, you are

A noisy little lion

Raa Raa, you are

Louder than them all

In the cubby-buggy-cubby-buggy, hear me call

In the jingly, jangly, jungle, the noisy lion roars

In the jingly, jangly, jungle, with my friends and yours

Huffty, Topsy, Crocky

Raa Raa

Zebby, ooh ooh

Raa Raa

Raa Raa

It's the jingly, jangly, jungle noise

Raa Raa

It's the jingly, jangly, jungle noise

Raa Raa

There you go Finn! Not that you deserve that but I couldn't leave you out, after all you're the one that wanted to fight me, the only one in the Xtreme Championship rank for that matter. So I will give you props for that, for being the only one to accept my challenge. Chaos, Main, Gilly and the chump, Engy all made excuses. You are a let down though, Finn. Straight up. You could have been defending the Hart Championship in this match but nope.... You couldn't get the job done and cried like the bitch you are afterwards... Oh I'm going to find out who that woman is, you know the one that distracted me and I'm gonna do..... Absolutely NOTHING. Who ever that wench was, you ain't gonna do shit, brothafucka. See me, I'm representing the UK, I'm England born and bred and I'm going to dismantle a dirty, cowardly, German..

In the summer and fall of 1940, German and British air forces clashed in the skies over the United Kingdom, locked in the largest sustained bombing campaign to that date. A significant turning point of World War II, the Battle of Britain ended when Germany’s Luftwaffe failed to gain air superiority over the Royal Air Force despite months of targeting Britain’s air bases, military posts and, ultimately, its civilian population. Britain’s decisive victory saved the country from a ground invasion and possible occupation by German forces while proving that air power alone could be used to win a major battle.

Now....

In November 2017, a young Lion... Well a cat. A fiesty cat, meow... called out The leader of The Union. Yeah, Scully is The Union. After some dickhead got involved in the match who was irrelevant to this story cuz Scully had already broken Grandes jaw, Scully would conquer the Hitler lover known as Finn Kahn.. Oh wait, it's Koon.. Don't want him to get upset that I said his name wrong. He might report me to Vinnie or his mum. So yeah I bopped him on the nose, gave him an blackeye too with one shot and left Finn wishing he wasn't divvy enough to think he could actually beat ME!

Finn your record so far is incredible, it really is. I mean with a record of 2 WINS & 3 LOSSES, you really have me worried. But hey, at least you won at LOF unlike myself who thought I was Superman.
With 2018 approaching I have some suggestions for you, a to do list so to speak.

1. Pin your ears back.
2. Get a better haircut.
3. Actually learn to wrestle.

You're welcome. Everybody tune in to the GRANDE FINN-ISH, Scully with his arms raised high looking down at two pathetic excuses of men!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-04-2017), Finn Kühn (11-03-2017), JimCaedus (11-03-2017)