Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Pregnant Jonee.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-30-2017, 04:27 PM

10/17/2017
3:25 am
Broketh Studios

[Tommy is still inside his studio in Harlem attempting to make some beats from what he was given from the XWF roster. We see him fiddling around some knobs and shit, until someone knocked on his door. He opens it, and see’s Jonee wearing a long coat with flats on her feet. Tommy tries to go back to his control booth, but was stopped by Jonee who ends up pushing him to the chair. He sits on his lap suggestively as Tommy tries to get her off his lap.]

Tommy: Why are you doing this to me?... don’t you know that I want a break from you?

Jonee: I can’t help that I love you Tommy, in fact, I have a surprise for you.

Tommy: Like what… I have no time for games.

[Jonee hands him a manila folder, and he opens it to see a pregnancy test stick. He waves it around the air and looks at it. Then he looks at Jonee as she smiles at him, then he pushes her on the couch and gets to his feet to look closely into it.]

Tommy: Don’t fucking tell me….

Jonee: What?

Tommy: Are you fucking someone else behind my back or something?

Jonee: No Tommy, I found out that I didn’t have my period last month.

[Tommy then slams the test on the table near the couch and he angrily looks at her, almost if he wanted to beat her, but took a deep breath and sat next to her but a few inches away from her to realize this breaking news.]

Tommy: SO, your telling me your pregnant now?... Great, well I doubt we even fucked up to this point. I don’t think I can realize that, you are pregnant.

Jonee: Well I am, and I think we are ready to have a family. Me, you, and our unborn child can live as one.

Tommy: But, you do know that I am still under contract with the fed. Although I am working in Universal Studios bi Saturdays, I do not believe that we need baby. I think at this point Jonee, we need to go our separate ways until I can understand this situation.

[Jonee then starts to shed some tears, and picks up the stick up the table. Before she opened the door, she looked back him as Tommy looked away from her eyes. Then, she ended up leaving his studio, as Tommy smashes his fist on the table as the scene fades.]

==========Clappa Trappa Volognolonaga==========

I know that I should be heading home, sleeping like a regular human. BUT NOPE, fuck all that noise as we speak. Clearly, I am ready to be a father to no bastard child outside of my fuck bitch zone. So now, I have to face that decision for the rest of my own life until there is a resolution.

Now onto more important matters…. I am going against top two XWF superstars that have to offer. They are not really known outside of this company, and I applaud them for it. Well I lied, one ran with a crew not too long ago… and some new blood who just made a debut to the scene.

I am talking about Bitchy Bitch Boy Reno, a wonderful tribute to a man who shall not be named in sake of legal attributions. Joshua, I know you like to instigate stuff like a five-year-old boy, a bully who couldn’t grow out of that mindset. Well this Savage, I will make it my duty to clock you out into a concussion and hide where you belong with your crew. You made a HUGE mistake in even thinking about making a return, when you know damn well you might end up in the garbage bin like the trash you are. I am so ready for your one liners, Bitch Boy Reno.

Mr. WS…. I don’t know you, and I don’t really care about you for the moment. You and Reno are going to experience what an rusty in ring competitor feels like this Savage.

So Boys, get ready to get Clappa Trapped off this fucking brand, because I’m back in to whoop some grade F beef back into the factory.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-04-2017), JimCaedus (10-31-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
(10-31-2017)