Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Robbery Pt. 3
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-26-2017, 11:39 PM

October 26, 1829

[Image: burke-and-hare.jpg?resize=640%2C395]

They had killed a few people now, but this seemed too far.

Burke and Hare had now killed a few times for money, but Burke had gotten an idea. They couldn’t find any seniors to move in, so it was time to look for other vulnerable people. The two men had received word that anyone with any kind of physical deformity was highly valued at the hospital. Knox had told them that anything that can be used for medical research was highly valuable, both for them and the medical field.

I can’t do this William

An eight-year-old boy sat blindfolded in the middle of the room. Burke had found him begging on the side of the road. He was a local deaf boy, people knew of him, but no one knew he belonged to. He had screamed for the first little bit, but Burke had simply put him in the basement of his boarding house. Right now was a scarce time anyway. No one would know this happened.

We need the money, and they are offering 11 pounds for children and the disabled. Now is not the time to grow a conscience about things

William Hare trembled at the thought, this was a child. Burke himself had been a father in his past life, he wondered how a man could go from taking care and loving his children to wanting to take the life of another. Could humans really be this meaningless? Hare had been pondering the value of a life, it had to be more than 8 pounds. He looked at the frightened young boy and his eyes welled up with tears.

Do what you must

William Burke knew that this was wrong. He still had a soul, but he also knew that men were just animals. Survival was what mattered. Any other animal on God’s green earth killed for their own survival. This was just that.

Burke held the boy, now screaming again. He didn’t know how to kill him. A weapon would leave a mark, anything on the head or neck would leave the body deformed. They had to leave this body unblemished.

William Hare saw what was about to happen and he raced to the door. This was too much. He didn’t know if he felt like crying, throwing up, or a weird mixture of both. He ran as fast as he could up the stairs to the main floor but his one last look back proved horrific

CRACK

Burke broke the boy’s back in one swift motion and left him writhing in pain on the ground. His transformation back into the wild was complete. No one was safe now.
---------------------------------------
Burke stood with the rope around his neck and oddly felt nothing. Hare watched from a distance, having been let go and found guilty of none of the charges. Hare wouldn’t miss this man, but he felt it necessary to come and pay respect.

Burke felt nothing, and it surprised him he felt this numb. A hateful scream went up from the audience watching

CRACK

The rope dropped him and his neck snapped immediately. It took less than 6 minutes for him to die.

Ironically enough, his body was given to medical research.

---------------------------------
October 26, 2017

[Image: p10268.jpg]

Neville stood in front of the Edinburgh Hospital, this place amazed him. It was so busy, with people rushing in and out. Educated men and women rubbed shoulders with the lowest class, where they could use their knowledge to benefit humanity. In many ways, Neville felt like a medical professional in the wrestling world. He genuinely was trying to use the gifts he had to try and benefit people around him. It wasn’t his fault if people were too stupid to see what was happening. They couldn’t get it. Neville saw a child crying entering into the emergency room, his arm being held up by a makeshift sling. He fought his mother every step of the way. This was what was happening in the XWF, people were fighting as they were being brought to a place that would help them. Matches against Neville were for their own benefit.

Hospitals are funny places aren’t they? I can’t imagine another building that brings the raw gamut of emotions like a hospital does. To some, the hospital is a place of raw happiness, a baby being born, a disease being cured. To others, it’s a place of pure horror, the shock of a diagnosis, the death of a loved one. As I watch people going in and out, I wonder what emotion they’re going to feel. Everyone has their own story, but for most, this will be a big day.

Micheal Graves, Saturday will be a big day for us. I’m either going to walk out of that match retaining the title, having faced my toughest challenge and sure that I can beat anyone. Or I’m going to face the sheer horror of defeat. Realizing that there are men out there that can beat me in the room. Either way, I’m thrilled for this chance. These matches are tests of character, these matches are what I came to the XWF for. But this is a big day for you too Graves, either you’ll realize you’re still relevant, or you’ll see how far the federation has passed you by.

So listen up Graves, I know what kind of day I aim to make this for you.

Neville sits at a bench in front of the emergency room and watches as different people with different ailments enter in. He suddenly realized that they couldn’t help everything, there were some things that were beyond what they can do.

Lesson #1 – Be a Person of Influence

One of the things that I’ve learned in my time here is that you have a chance to either be the influenced or the influencer. Have you ever thought about which one you are Micheal? I watch your promos and know you think you’re an influencer, but you’ve proven to me that you’re not. And that matters when we’re talking titles and championships. It doesn’t surprise me you’ve held so many titles, most short-term, others can talk circles around you and you play into them! Let’s look at this past week.

Firstly, do you realize how much time you spent talking about Scotch this week? I don’t care if things are right or wrong, and honestly I couldn’t give a shit about the Whisky itself. The truth is, I called you out on something and you got rattled. You took what was a miniscule detail from your first promo, and obsessed over it. Think about that. I told you to go do your research, and you DID. Then you want to rag on my ability to be the “educator”. Fuck Graves, you’ve proven everything I’ve said to you right. You’ve shown me to be effectively in your head, and you want to treat it like it’s my problem?

Secondly, do you know how funny it is that you told your little story about Alice Cooper? Honestly, I still lose it thinking about that. What the hell were you doing? I’ll tell you what you were doing, you were watching what I was doing and trying to cling to your own relevance by doing what I was. How are you going to call me out for what I’m doing when you’re copying shit? Maybe that’s why you’ve spent your career fighting with people instead of standing on your own two feet. You can’t seem to win singles matches consecutively, so all I see is you jumping from different alliances and fighting gimmick matches. And you want to be someone people think is “fucking awesome”.

Micheal Graves, you’ve had a chance to be something in this federation. You could have been one of the biggest influencers here, and I respect that. But when I see guys retiring they’re calling me out as the future of the federation. They’re mentioning me by name because they’re excited about what I’m doing and the influence I have over the company. When was the last time someone was excited because of you? Maybe that’s why you’re trying so hard in this match. I get it. But I think you’ll find, come Saturday, you’re out of your fucking league, and I think that scares the hell out of you.

Neville watches a guy walk past him, barking at the sun. He laughs, knowing this is the closest he’ll come to seeing Micheal Graves before their match on Sunday.

Lesson #2 – Make Sense when You Talk

What’s funny about hearing you talk is that you actually agree with most of what I say. It must be nice to listen to a promo from someone who actually writes and makes real points when they call shit out. For one, go listen to my promos again, you’ve now accused me twice of calling Doc out. When I’ve never even mentioned his name in a promo. Where did you get that name from? I called out Imperial, mostly because he’s been stated as a TV Title contender. There’s nothing crazy about saying I’m waiting for a ranked contender to challenge me. But you’ve got Doc on the fucking brain, Graves. I didn’t bother correcting you the first time, mostly because I thought this might be some “crazy Graves” talk, but you’ve now doubled down on it twice. I feel the need to say something. Pay attention to details Graves, they sometimes matter.

And then you go on your own rant about calling yourself crazy?! The reason I avoided that topic Graves, it because do you know how many promos I’ve had to cut lately on people whose gimmick is that they’re “crazy”. Why did I go to a different place with you? Mainly, I found more weaknesses than that. And the last thing I want to do is be repetitive. The truth is, that everything about you is so standard, that I find it hard to want to mention it. The only thing more cliché than calling yourself crazy, is making fun of my smarts, and wait… you did that too. Claiming I didn’t get into your head, but then clearly showing I’m in your head. But then you wouldn’t know what’s in your head, because you’re “crazy” right? You’ve told me that quite clearly.

But the ammo was there for me to use, and I didn’t use anything right? I’ve called you out on more shit this week than you’ve been called out in years. But obviously your brain doesn’t work like the rest of us. You call yourself crazy, but obviously there’s something wrong. I can’t tell if you’re ignoring half the shit I’ve said about you or if you just have selective hearing. But I think it will be evident to everyone else listening to things that I’ve talked more shit than you’ve comprehended. The ammo to make you look like an idiot was there, and you just haven’t understood that’s it’s been used. Why else would you choose to not address that dumb-ass video game fetish match fought a few months ago? Embarrassed?

Neville knows this is usually the time he drinks Scotch, but he doesn’t want to appear as predictable as Micheal Graves, so he decides this might be a good time to skip it.

Lesson #3 – You Still Neglect to Have a Plan

Do you know the biggest difference between you and I? I actually have a plan for myself, I’ve set out a clear plan for what I want to do for myself in this federation. I benefit the fans and the federation because they know what I’m about and I have goals I’ve set for myself.

When was the last time you’ve had any type of goals? You’ve bragged at length about how fucking crazy you are, you’ve told me that you are simply gunning for the title because you want it. But I think it would be a disaster for everyone involved to actually see you have it. You’ll hold it and then lose interest, and then move into a completely new storyline the second you get bored. But that’s great right? Because it shows you’re crazy! I mean that gimmick is so great, why not show it by losing titles right? That explains everything!

Micheal Graves, no one can argue what you’ve done in this federation. No one can argue against past success and the things you’ve done. But what I can argue is the way you do things and the relevance you still have. You have to ask yourself do people still get excited when they talk about “the dark warrior”? What form of relevance have you taken in this federation? What plans can the XWF use you for? I know people are still excited to see what I can do, even you seemed a little star-struck in your first two promos. It was like you were using me to prove to yourself that you were still relevant.

But that’s been the problem. Everything has been about me. Even in your last promo, the big chance you have to prove yourself, and you still can’t say shit about who you are. I’ve been the one that everything has revolved around in all of this… why? Because you’re no longer relevant. It would be one of the worst moves for this entire federation to have you as the TV Title holder. Half of your insults have been directed at me for not taking the Universal Title Shot yet, showing that you have plans for me, but you have none for yourself. You laud yourself for being crazy and unpredictable, yet you show a clear desire to have plans for your opponents. Which tells me that you can’t figure out a plan for yourself. I don’t think it’s that you really are as “crazy” as you think you are. You just can’t figure out how to do a damn thing with yourself that’s of any consequence. So keep grasping for straws, keep trying to get any opportunity you can, while I’ll stay on the path I’m on and accomplish a lot more than you ever will. Maybe right after I beat you, I'll cash in my shot, maybe that's been my plans all along. What fucking difference does it make to you?

I aim to be a lot higher than #36 all time. Oh yeah, and fuck you.

Neville looks at some more people being wheeled into emergency. The camera focuses on an empty bed being moved to a waiting ambulance, on the foot of the bed reads a card “Micheal Graves”

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
(10-27-2017), JimCaedus (10-27-2017), Unknown Soldier (10-27-2017), Vincent Lane (10-28-2017)