Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
HI
Justin Sayn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-26-2017, 11:43 AM

The camera starts rolling as we enter a dimly lit room. We see a light positioned in the middle of the room. This light is shining directly on a chair, but it is empty. Suddenly we hear the sounds of footsteps entering the room. We see a hand grab the chair and turn it in the opposite direction. As a figure sets down to reveal himself. Who could it be? We hear a soft yet creepy voice say “Did you miss me?” The figure sits with his arms crossed on the back of the chair. He's wearing blue jeans, a dark colored cut off shirt and a pair of combat boots. He finally put his face in the light to reveal his face. It's Justin Sayn!

“ I'm baaaack! Did you miss me? Of course you didn't. I mean, I know I did. Maybe that's just me though. Maybe I've been left to myself for too long? Yeah, whatever! You see I've been traveling all over honing my craft. I've come to realize, the XWF is where it all began for me.”

Sayn leans back in the chair with his hands latching on to the chair for support. He leans back forward arms back to being crossed across the chair.

“ You see, while I was gone. I kept hearing these little birds in my ear. They kept saying that the XWF was picking up new talent. I thought to myself new talent aye? Maybe, just maybe this was the right time to make a comeback. A fresh start if you will. You see maybe the first time around wasn't so good, but that was then this is now and I'm here to make an impact in the XWF!”

The camera pans out. We still see Sayn sitting in the chair. Taking his time to gather his thoughts. Before the camera comes back in to Sayn. We hear a very heavy yet sadistic laugh in the background.

“ Did you guys hear that? Yeah? Ok. Now that was kind of weird don't you think? You see I'd like to think that I'm a man full of surprises. A man that is just as his name implies. Did you think that I'd come back just to play foolish games? Oh no,no,no! You see I came back to the XWF for the sheer amusement of the pain and torture that I plan to inflict on anyone in my way! Thats right boys I'm back and I'm bringing hell with me. I'm not here to be the charity case. I'm here because I'm back at the bottom and there's only one direction to go from here. I will scratch, claw, bite and kick my way all the way to the top.”

Sayn take a look at his wrist as if he were wearing a watch. Doing so he reveals that he doesn't have one. He taps his wrist and puts his ear to his wrist. He looks back at his wrist then looks back at the camera.

“ You see boys. Come Saturday it's going to be a whole new experience for everyone. Mark Brooks, Butch Holliday, you have no idea what is coming your way! It doesn't matter what you boys think you know. All that matters is when that bell rings you will be looking across the ring at two guys that have no fear, and no remorse. We are coming back to the XWF and we are bringing hell with us.”

We see Sayn standing up and turn towards the dark part of the room. It seems as though he's cutting his cameraman off. We see him walk towards a shadowy figure. As the cameraman is about to turn the camera off Sayn turns back around.
Sayn lets out a chuckle.

“ Did you think I was done? Listen up boys. Come Savage you will see a different side of Justin Sayn never seen in the XWF. This time there are no games, there are no laughs. This time it is all about inflicting pain on anyone that steps in my path to the top. The road starts with you two Brooks and Holliday. Make no mistake about it boys. When you step into the ring with the tandem of Justin Sayn and RANDOM, there will be no mercy for the two of you. This is just gonna be a massacre. The two of you have absolutely no business even stepping in the ring with the two of us.”

Sayn takes a step back as he cracks a grin. He turns to walk away, but turns back around and looks at the camera one last time.

“ Come Saturday boys, you will see a side of Justin Sayn you wish you hadn't! I am your worst nightmare. I'll see you boys at Savage!”

“HI!”

The camera suddenly shuts off.

Undeniable TV Champion!

[Image: XCNcCKb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Justin Sayn's post:
(10-26-2017), Drake (10-26-2017), JimCaedus (10-26-2017), Vincent Lane (10-28-2017)