Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Insane Challenge RP3
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2017, 08:34 AM

Brookline Memorial Park
Pittsburg, PA
9/23/17

It is a cold October morning, 6:24am to be precise. I’m surprised by the fact that I can see my own breath. Spending most of my time south west lately, I’d almost forgotten that the seasons were changing. I lean over the bridge and stare into the murky water below. I begin to become annoyed by the fact that I’ve been waiting for my friend to show up to our meeting location for far longer than we had agreed. He should have been here over a half an hour ago. Maybe he isn’t actually going to show up? It wouldn’t surprise me honestly. Terry has never been the most reliable guy. Just look at how he disappeared on me during the midst of my last run as an example. There’s nothing like having a manager that doesn’t know how to manage.

Finally I hear a voice call out my name from the distance. I look to the source and see Terry walking down the long steps with his hand up to greet me.

“Micheal!”

Terry looks down to his feet and hurriedly sprints down the stairs. Once his feet touch the bridge, he looks back to me.

“Thank you for agreeing to meet.”

I smile slightly and nod my head, trying to disguise the fact that I really have little interest in this meeting. As a matter of fact, I only agreed to it so that I could say my piece face to face. It’s so much more satisfying when you can physically see the reaction to your words.

“I honestly didn’t think that you wanted to see me again.”

I honestly didn’t.

”So, why were you so persistent that we meet up?”

The truth is, I don’t really care, but I figure I’ll let him say what he has to say before I rip him to shreds.

“We can get to that in a minute. First, how are you doing Mikey?”

I check my watch. Not because I’m pressed for time, but to give the appearance that I am.

”I have somewhere that I need to be Terry.”

He lets out a sigh. He knows that I’m lying, if for no other reason, because we’ve known each other for so long.

“I’m sorry Mike.”

Typical… Everytime that he fucks up, he thinks he can apologize and get a free pass. Well I’m not Jesus, and I’m not obligated to forgive. I feel my face tighten and realize that I’m scowling. My anger with this dude becoming too much to keep inside, yet somehow I remain silent.

“Listen, I know that I abandoned you when you needed me the most, but I had my reasons. I had to com...”

I can’t keep it in anymore. I shout, interrupting Terry before he can finish making excuses.

”NO! SHUT UP!”

Silence… Terry looks as though he is hurt that I’m so angry with him. Good, fuck that guy!

“You knew that I was going through a tough time. You knew that I needed help. Not only did you not get me that help, but you left me here alone!”

I fight back the emotion as tears attempt to escape from my eyes. There is nothing but silence between us for a moment, but I pull it together and continue.

”I needed you man. I needed you to not only protect me, but to protect others from me. The entire reason that your job ever even existed was to watch over me whenever I had an episode. To make sure that I never did anything like… That… again.”

Terry tries to plead with me.

“I know but...”

Nah, Gravy’s talking.

”No, I don’t want to hear it! I needed you, but you weren’t there. I almost killed one of my best friends, but you were nowhere to be found.”

A short silence between us before Terry attempts to speak again.

“Jim’s a tough guy. I knew that he could handle himself.”

He says in a matter of fact tone.

”That’s not the point man. What if that shit had ended differently? What if Jim didn’t throw me into the Thames river? What if I didn’t manage to get my head on straight and was still out there as THAT guy?”

“But you’re not.”

”No thanks to you! Terry, I really don’t give a shit what you brought me out here for. The fact is, we’re done! You’re not my manager, and you damn sure aren’t my friend! So in the future, if you get the wild idea to try and contact me, don’t...”

I turn my back to him and walk away. As I’m leaving I swear that I can hear him mutter his daughter's name, Amanda. At the time I was too pissed off to ask him about her. It wouldn’t be until today, just over a month after that meeting, that I thought to try and google Amanda. It turns out that she had been diagnosed with cancer right around the time that Terry vanished from TV. They must have caught it in a late stage, because it would only be a few months later before she would pass. Suddenly I understood why Terry left me like he did, and I hated myself for not giving him the opportunity to explain himself.

The past five months of my life have done nothing but cost me friendships. Some I have been able to mend some not so much, but none of them have I been able to repair to the level that they were before I snapped, but to end a friendship as long as the one that Terry and I had as hastily as I did, only to find out the sad news of his daughter’s passing…

Truly heartbreaking...

THE GREAT LIQUOR DEBATE!

[Image: ZsbLTox.png]
- vs -
[Image: tbHLN9u.png]

“Why is the validity of my liquor even a topic of discussion? Because of your claims I did look into what you said, and yes The Macallan 64 Year-Old in Lalique Crystal set a world record at auction, but it’s NOT the only bottle that exist of this liquor. Now I don't know if this is the famous bottle that Bill Gates bought, and frankly I don't care. It may be the only 64 year old bottle, but there are many other vintages that exist and sell for different amounts. Like the bottle that I have in my possession for instance. Is the problem that you don’t think that I could afford it? I would assure you that I could, but I don’t want to have to defend my bank account next! The point is, I dropped a few thousand on a bottle and I drank a glass of it on camera.”

“The thing about you Neville, your whole whiskey argument, and pretty much you in general is this. You like to talk about obscure “facts”. Things that you know most common people don’t know. You know that most aren’t going to take the time to research and seek out the truth for themselves, so they will believe anything that you have to say. You thrive much in the same way that Fox News continues to thrive. You play into this nation's inability and unwillingness to seek the truth.”

“So Micheal Graves “lied” about which scotch he was drinking, he must be a liar right? He can’t be trusted to carry a championship because he’s a fibber. News flash fuckhead, I wasn't lying, not about the booze anyway, but if we’re being honest, we are all liars, FACT! It’s the name of the game here in the XWF!”

“Now, as far as you being on the defensive over your obvious lack of conviction here in the XWF goes. You respond to my accusations of you not knowing the rules by stating that you do? Obviously not! Had you known the rules before Gravy educated your ass, then you wouldn’t have made such as asinine statement like “I’m waiting for guys like Doc to challenge for my TV Title!” The fact of the matter is Neville, you don’t know fuck all about the Title that you’re defending every week against curtain jerkers and hasbeens! You then follow that up by telling the fans that if you wanted to seek out stronger competition, that you could always head over to Warfare and do so, all while still defending your TV title.”

“GOOD FUCKING POINT!”

“The problem is, you aren’t! You are doing exactly what I have said that you’re doing. Showing up to Savage every week, half drunk, and getting pointless victories over nobodies! Nobody that you have beaten in your defenses has ever done a damn thing of note in this company, except for Jenny Myst, but again, a victory over a woman isn’t exactly doing you any favors! On top of that, most of the worthless fucks that you’ve defended against have gone on to disappear from the company because they weren’t even good enough to continue to be featured on either show.”

“Now, who is Micheal Graves? For a guy that prides himself on doing REAL research, I find it hilarious that you’re trying to attack my character in such a way. Like dude, the answers to all of your questions lie in the XWF video vault. Go check out the archives and don’t ask stupid questions! However, since you’re too busy being a little twat over which liquor Mikey’s drinking this week, I can see how such a daunting task would be a turn off. So what is the Dark Warrior?”

Micheal places his finger on his chin to signify (quite sarcastically) deep thought.

”Who cares!?!”

“Listen dude, I get that the name of your game is to try and outsmart and educate your opponent. I know that it must be hard for you to accept that you’ve thus far failed to do that with me. Listen man, I know I’m not the sharpest tool in the box. I’ve built my career on being an absolute savage in that ring and doing things that even Barney Green would second guess. I’m not a thinking man by any means, I’m a ravenous beast. So for you to have such difficulty gaining a mental check mate on a guy like me, must be doing a number on your psyche. I’d suggest that you take a few days off and rest up for our match. I’d hate for you to not be a hundred when we meet up in that ring, because you were running yourself ragged looking for the proverbial one up on ole Gravy.”

“The fact of the matter is this. You’re not doing such a hot job in outsmarting me, and even if you did, I don’t really care dude. It’s not like you’re going to get into my head and make me second guess my ability in that ring. Nah, worst case scenario is that you get me twisted up, and it pisses me off. A pissed off Gravy is just a little too salty for most people's liking, and trust, you wouldn’t enjoy a salty Gravy!”

“Micheal mean mugs the camera for a moment, giving the impression that one of his more sinister personalities may be taking the forefront, but after a brief moment he breaks back into his typically smile and joking manner.”

”Luckily for you, I’m not mad at all bro. In fact, I quite enjoy watching you run in circles, desperately trying to find something to hold over me like it makes any difference on the outcome of this match. Though I will say this dude, good looks signing up for that common sense class, cause that’s something I think you’re lacking pretty hardcore! Cause common sense would have told you to actually hit my weak points verbally instead of trying to search out some new shit and sound smarter than everyone else. For example, my mental health. You briefly touched base on it, but it sounded more like you were trying to make a joke than push a point home. So let me help you out. I’m fucking dogshit crazy dude! I know that they always say that a crazy person doesn’t recognize that their crazy, but let me tell you right now, that’s a load of bullshit! I’m more fucked up than fingering your sister at her sweet sixteen dude! You easily could have attempted to get up in my head over some of the screwy shit that I’ve done in the past! Obsessing over a fourteen year old girl? Turning on partner after partner instead of actually trying to win the matches that we’re booked in for no other reason than… meh? Attacking myself backstage because I didn’t like the way that I talked to my opponent? Maybe that one is a little too old for ya, so how about that time that I Had a much better shit talker than you rape my mind ten ways to fuck all until I ended up naked and alone, crying into a pack of spoiled bologna that I would later go on to pleasure myself with? Or how about that X-Treme title reign that I had a few months back? That shit only lasted a couple of weeks before I dropped the ball, and the title.”

“The ammo to make me look like an idiot is there man, you’re just too inept to find and use it. It’s cool though, I’d rather us remain besties after I take that belt, and trust son, I am taking that belt. If for no other reason, I’m going to take it just to prove that I can, oh, and the eight defenses leading to a Universal title shot thing too, cause hey, that’s a hell of a perk that nobody would possibly pass up, am I right?”

“Oh wait, you passed it up…”

“Idiot!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (10-25-2017), Vincent Lane (10-28-2017)