Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
I am the Apprentice.
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-23-2013, 12:49 PM

Listening In.

The Senator John Samuels and Fairchild are stood out in the desert enjoying the aroma of some fresh steaming manure. Not a few feet behind them in the darkness Nightmare and his apprentice are stood watching, listening. The Senator is none the wiser.

A few minutes later the Samuels & Fairchild leave the shallow grave of shit behind and walk out of site. Having heard the entire conversation The Apprentice turns to his master and begins to talk.

Apprentice: Master are you sure you are ready for Saturday Night. This specimen seems very confident of his ability to defeat you and avoid the punishment as requested by the higher order.

Nightmare: My apprentice. I hope you are not questioning my ability to complete the task at hand. If you are that will be a grave error in judgement to rival that of the senators. You see my apprentice the senator is currently blinded by his own arrogance. The good Senator is been at the top for such a long time with no real challengers that it is unfortunately understandable that this arrogance would manifest itself within him. He now has a real challenger, a challenger like no other and for him his arrogance will be his downfall.

Apprentice: I think I understand master.

Nightmare: You do not my apprentice, but you will learn. The Senator arrogance is causing his confidents. However due to this what he cannot see is that he really has no reason to be confident.

Apprentice: He is the undefeated champion.

Nightmare: Yes you are right and this blind confidents all steams from that very fact. He is obviously very confident with his own ability and so he should be, he has beaten everyone who has stood before him. His downfall which his arrogance hides from his vision is actually the fact that he does not know me, he really does not know what to expect and there is no way he will know what to expect. You see my apprentice, my ability is rivalled by none, I know that but he doesn’t. His ability may only be rivalled by me and I do know that, but again he doesn’t know that.

Apprentice: Master, I do not follow?

Nightmare: I know everything about everything with regards to the senator; because of this I am fully prepared for this battle, fully prepared to unleash the senator’s nightmare, once and for all. That is exactly what will happen on Saturday night. You see my apprentice I have only shown the senator what I have wanted to show. He knows nothing of me and it will stay that way until he is left broken in the middle of that steel cage. Do you understand now?

Apprentice: I do master. I will enjoy seeing it.

Nightmare: You will not witness this nightmare unfold you have work to do of your own.

Apprentice: I do master? What is that master?

Nightmare: You do. You must return to the outer lands and dispose of the murder we left confined in the jungle. Once he is returned to his bed cleansed of all his sins you must return to the higher power’s to seek our next mission. You must be careful once there not to show any of your former self. You must stay under the cover of your mask and only speak when spoken too. I will be busy with the senator so I won’t be able to help. Be careful my apprentice.

Apprentice: I will master. Are you sure you do not want me with you at High Stakes when you take on Senator?

Nightmare: I am sure. Now I don’t want to hear anymore of the subject. We have work to do, tonight here is a new nightmare to encourage into someone's mind. For you to be ready for when I am busy with our friend the senator, you can take thus one alone.

The apprentice's head slowly rises up from looking at the ground as he hears this. The eyes in his mask begin to glow as he steps closer to Nightmare.

Apprentice: I go alone? But what should you do?

Nightmare: I have business to take care of with the higher order. You target for this night my apprentice is Jim Dragle. His greatest fear is s....

Apprentice: Spider's.

Nightmare: I see you have been concentrating. Yes your are correct spiders. He deserves to receive a visit from us, or I should say you because of the things he has done.

Apprentice: I know his history master, I will ensure he is felt with appropriately. Let me show you master.

There is another flash of light and Nightmare and his Apprentice disappear once again into the darkness as the scene fades to black.

Are you afraid of spider's

They re-appear in the bedroom of Jim Dragle, there next victim. He is sleeping peacefully in his bed. His wife is out of town so he is alone tonight. He enjoys his own time away from the kids. So this weekend when his wife took the kids to her sisters he had some time for himself.

If we had arrived in this room a few hours earlier we would have had the pleasure of meeting Dragle's mistress. The same woman that shares his bead every time his wife is away.

Nobody like liars and nobody likes cheats. This is the reason that Nightmare and his apprentice are here tonight. A lesson must be taught.

Nightmare: Show me your plan my apprentice.

The apprentice steps forward has the eyes in his mask begin to glow once again . He reaches one hand out towards the door, the black glue type substance begins to flow around the edges sealing the door tight shut. He then reaches out towards the window. A similar occurrence happens as a thick film of this black glue begins to flow down the window, eventually sealing it tight.

Nightmare looks to his apprentice, you can see in his eyes that he can't hide that he is impressed. You can also see that he has seen and probably done this before. It is the standard nightmare to produce upon a sleeping being when there one big fear is that of spiders. He lets the apprentice continue regardless.

The apprentice raises his hands out to his side as there must be a hundred spiders begin crawling out of his sleeves and hood, maybe even thousands.

Nightmare nods in approval just as the victim wakes up to see the apprentice stood at the end of his bed, thousands of spiders crawling out of his jacket and up the bed covers towards him.

The victim lets out a loud screen and Nightmare vanishes proudly leaving his apprentice to finish the job.

I am the Apprentice.

[Image: gas_mask_dude_by_ceuren-d5p6w9r.jpg]

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post