Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Dybbuk Box!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-24-2017, 10:49 PM

[Image: PtLPdyh.jpg]

Robert walked swiftly over a small trail that had been created by many footprints over the decades. The trail its self-was obscured by bushes, tree limbs, fallen rocks and sloped upward high into the valley above. Suddenly out of nowhere, the path disappeared and a large cave appeared in front of him. Robert looked around the mouth of the cave tracing the poisoned ivy back to its roots. The Ivy wound all around the cave and concealed the entrance that was a jagged opening in the side of the Earth. The ivy’s stem was like an over-sized tree trunk. It must have been at least twenty years old. It had sent its tendrils into the caves rock face itself pushing out the porous rock siding. The ivy was actually growing leaves inside of the cave and spreading runners all over anything in sight. Inside Robert imagined the light was very was dim. To enter the cave was to become engulfed in a chilling blackness. The absence of pure light meant the absence of its warming touch. As Robert moved closer his footing became less stable as the loose stones shifted, beneath his feet. Robert slowly slips almost twisting his ankle one way and then the other. Robert could hear the noise of those disturbed rocks echoed off the dense stone walls just behind all of the ivy. Robert could hear the sound of water dripping into a much larger pool underneath. As Robert gets to the mouth of the cave he gently pushes the ivy away and enters slowly. The cave's mouth was filled to the brim with impenetrable blackness, as Robert stepped in he watched his shadow dissolve into the surrounding darkness. Like it was taken from him! With each step, Robert moved further and further into the cave. With each and every step, the cave became more cool and dank. Again Robert stopped and listen to the water dripping below him into a large pool beneath!

[Image: d1KHu6W.jpg]

Can you tell me why you have me entering a cave in Nepal? What could be so important? That I had to climb a trail up to this altitude? It better be good! You have all these powers and shit! Why didn’t you just send some moron up here to get whatever it is you are looking for in the first place? Devil my ass! You have become a pure pain in my rectum!

ENOUGH! My child, I am leading you to these hidden relics because they will make you stronger! There is something buried inside of this cave that was placed here long ago! Humans seem to believe it is cursed! Little do they know it is the power of pure evil! Facing Peter Gilmour will introduce a new challenge, my boy! Peter will not impose a mental threat what so ever! The threat he will impose will lead you to the X-treme Championship! Robert, Peter Gilmour doesn’t care about his body! He is a man who has evil inside of him! He will hurt himself just to hurt you! He will attack without thinking inflicting damage you have never felt! You must be ready to embrace this pain! Physical pain is nothing more than willpower! If you can overcome it! There is nothing you will not be able to achieve!

Okay that is all well and good but why in the hell am I about to enter this cave? I’m not worried about Peter one bit!

Your arrogance blinds you at times! You must be ready and willing to put it all on the line against Peter! That includes your own well-being and maybe even your career! Can you sacrifice so much for something so insignificant?

If you are asking me if I am afraid to risk it all! Then the answer is no! I risk it all every time I go out there! Just look at the guy! At first, he comes out and could give two shits about the match that we are going to have! He bitched in 90% of his promo! Over and Over he kept saying he knows he is going to lose to me! Then he shoots one today and it is the polar opposite! Talk about someone who is bipolar or may even have multiple personalities! This guy just keeps sticking his foot deeper and deeper in his own mouth! I’ve honestly in all my years in the wrestling business have never seen anything like it before! He went from not trying at all to actually giving a shit! When I have been out here busting my ass cutting great promos! I’ve been putting in the time! I’ve been doing the hard work! Too little too late mother fucker! Maybe if he would have put half the effort into his promos instead of bitching he actually be somewhere right now! So you ask me if it is worth it to risk everything against this dick stain. The answer is yes! Yes, it is! Robert Main is going to be the nail that seals Peter Gilmour’s coffin for good! Then after I am done with him. Lucifer, then and only then you can pick up the pieces that will be left of his soul! In this Lion’s Den match I am going to bring the fight to Peter a fight unlike he has ever seen. I will dominate him in every aspect. I’ll make damn sure he eats his teeth! Now why in the hell are we here!

The Dybbuk box!

[Image: WpgDq0A.jpg]

What the fuck is a Dybbuk box?

The Dybbuk box is something that you humans call an urban legend! It is said to be cursed or haunted! The box is a wine cabinet which possesses a Dybbuk! I created Dybbuk’s before Christ! Their restless demons, are filled to the brim with hate and malicious, these demons are able to haunt and even possess the living. They though can be trapped! Inside of this wine cabinet buried inside of this cave lies this demon! You release it!

[Image: eapQtBt.jpg]

Tell me why in the fuck I would want to do that? It sounds creepy as shit! Plus I’m kind of already possessed by you there Devil dude! Two is plenty three is a crowd! Tell you what I am going to do! I’m going to turn back and head towards that small village and look for the biggest glass of bourbon I can find! I sick of wild goose chases. I don’t need anything else! I don’t need you to do my bidding. I don’t need another demon to help me! I have got this! You wanted souls, I’m giving them too you! Look at what I did to that guy in the alley! I let that drug addict die! I’m going to just sit this one out!

You will enter the cave Robert or I will make you enter it!

Whatever you say mother fucker. Try and stop me I am sitting this one out! I’m bouncing!

Robert pivots one foot back towards the village, suddenly he is frozen in place! Robert grinds his teeth wincing in pain! He screams out as a burning sensation takes over his body! Robert takes another few steps forward before dropping to his knees. Robert grinds his teeth once more yelling out as blood begins to run from his nose! The pain stops as quickly as it came on, Robert drops to all fours gasping for air. Robert stares down at his scared hand, where he shook hands with the devil in hell! The burnt hand-print will be there forever and Robert knows it! Robert slowly pulls himself up to his feet wiping the blood away from his nose speaking up.

You son of a bitch!

You made the deal Robert! Like I have said before, you will listen to me! You will do my work and if you refuse me! I will make you feel the burning of hell! You sold your soul! No one made you Robert! Your own greed! Your own needing to be better than the rest of the pack! Now you will go inside that cave and you will release the Dybbuk or I will take control of you and walk you right off a cliff and your true pain will start all over again in the ninth circle of hell! NOW GO!

Robert looks down into the valley for a moment. Robert could not help but notice the Devil did take control of him only after Robert fought him. Taking a few steps beyond the Devil’s force! Maybe in time when Robert becomes strong enough, he can fight the Devil off!

OKAY! I guess with this time I’ll address you, Peter Gilmour! Funny all of a sudden you give a shit! I watched that shit show of a promo! It was garbage by the way! I’ve seen better promos cut by Cadryn! Oh… Right, Cadryn seems to cut better promos than you! Plus he is wearing the Hart Championship which means he is a better wrestler that you are! Got the balls to cut a promo huh? Pete, at least I’m cutting them instead of whining! I’m glad that all of my Devil and God talk all of a sudden inspired you to come out and have something more to say other than you do not care if you lose the match! Or bitching because you lost! Or whining about management. My question is was it really my promo that fired you all up? Or did Vinnie Lane threaten to hand you your walking papers and send your old ass packing once and for all? I could see why Vinnie Lane would want you out of here. Threatening him and Pryce! Who the fuck are you to threaten anyone anymore? You have no leverage! I bet Vinnie called you up and said you cut real promos or you are fucking fired! After this match, he might just fire you anyway! You deserve it! Then you claim I’ve never met the Devil because you know him! Peter, I am telling you this if you did, in fact, meet the Devil your knees would become weak and you would drop to your knees! It isn’t met the Devil! I made a deal with him! Once I did leave hell I awoke in my bed! Guess who was there with me! He is inside of me each and every day getting me to do his bidding and Peter Gilmour you are on his list of souls he wants! And I will give him your soul! After I am finished with you!

Then you asked if I believed in God! If you would have listened to my first promo I had already explained all of that! But seeing how you ride the short bus and need things explained over and over again I will hit that point one more time just for you! I know you have become old and senile. Peter no I do not believe in God. My faith has been shattered for a very long time! I lost it a long time ago! I left me when my friend died! I ask for God to take away my pain! God never answered me! So do I believe? No! Do I know he exists yes. I know this because there is a Devil! I chose the darkness! Some walk in the light others decide to walk in the dark! I think you have completely misinterpreted this entire situation like everything else you have no clue about! I don’t think the Devil is inside me, Peter! I know he is inside me! He whispers into my ears! He tells me what he wants to be done! You say the Devil is inside of Peter! You say the evil has settled in your soul! How original! How belittling! Have you ever had one original thought? You may have had a guy calling himself the Devil roughly 6 INCHES inside of you but that is about it! You have no Idea what evil is about! You have no clue what is about to happen to you in this Lion’s Den match! I will agree with you and say this yes you are the man kids get scared of! You fit the bill of the local pedophile driving an ice cream truck with a mattress in the back! Peter, you are far from evil! I look at you and see a man fighting with kid gloves! I see a broken man who lost his way a long time ago! I see a man who has a claim to fame because he wrestled in the easy era of the XWF! You had it made when the company was doing terrible! You were a champion of a company that about went bankrupt and shut the doors for good! No one wanted to wrestler here! No one wanted to be a part of a company that was going under!

You want people to shout from the rooftops! You want that credit-ability when there is no to be had. You beat nobodies to become what you are today! You did nothing! You were never on top of the mountain because the mountain was a molehill! It was no existent! The only thing you have now is an empire of dirt! No one wants it! This place didn’t start working again until Vinnie Lane came along and save it! Once he did, Peter what happened to everything that you built around you? What happened when real talent came around? Everything crumbled around you! You lost it all within a blink of an eye! Things have never been the same for you and never will be again! You were the big winner of a loser era! Congratulations! I’ll never stand and give you one single ounce of credit for having easy street! You don’t deserve credit! You don’t even deserve to be wrestling here! I am the talent that was never around when you had those glory days. Peter, I will show you why you no longer deserve to be in the ring with top talent like myself! Fighting you in this match is going to be easy! I will sling you around like a rag doll. In this match, you will quickly realize you do not belong in the ring with a man like me! As I bash your skull off the fence maybe you will come to the realization that your time is up! You call yourself the Kin of extreme! I call myself the Innovator Of Violence! Let’s just see who comes out on top! Short answer is me! The long answer is after I’m done bouncing you around. And I'm done watching you bleed and seeing the tears fall from your eyes I will then end it! You cannot beat me! Not on my worst day Peter! I own your ass like I own everything in my house! Get used to that fact because it is going to be one you must live with! As long as I grace the XWF I WILL ALWAYS DEFEAT PETER GILMOUR!

I don’t think having a heart as cold as mine mattes in the least! I don’t give me one bit of an advantage! But here are a few things that do give me a solid advantage! I am a better wrestler than you will ever be! Technically, physically, mentally, emotionally! My wrestling I.Q. far reaches yours, Peter! I am faster than you in the ring! I am in shape! I am smarter than you will ever be even though you think I am the one who doesn't have a brain! If you want to rub me the wrong way you are going to have to do much better than that because that is kid shit! I could go on and on with this list for hours. But there is not enough time in the day! Peter, I am just better in every fascist! Plus the one thing that I have on Peter Gilmour is something you even know is true! Peter, I am not a lazy shit bag like you! I don’t expect things to be handed over to me! I don’t wait until the last second before a card and post a promo! I put in the work and when I step foot inside that cage on Warfare you will see all of my work first hand as I am beating you within inches of your life! I want you to beg me to stop! I want to hear your voice in my dreams screaming out in pain and I break you down! I want you to remember forever, that the night you fought the OMEGA! Is the night you lost your way forever? Peter after this match you will be changed forever! No longer will you be this cocky ass hole! No longer will you brag about anything that you have done in the past! No longer will you brag about beating second rate wrestlers who have no names and been wrestling for a few months! You will see things for the first time in true HD color! You will see you are nothing like you claim! I will make you look like a fool in this Den! I will embarrass you in front of the entire world! I will make you look like you do not know what you are doing! Much like I do everyone else!

[Image: HN1nKZJ.jpg]

The caves only sound were the sounds of the dripping water and the sounds Robert was making moving deeper into the cave itself. The sounds would slowly reverberate off the walls of the cave bouncing back into Robert’s ears coming from all different directions. At times the sounds met Robert’s strained ears sounded like footsteps behind him but they were his own. Robert quickly reached out his hand to feel his way around the cool surface, Robert takes a moment to stop waving his hand out in front of himself. He could not see his own hand in front of his face! Robert stumbles blindly for a few moments before reaching into his leather jacket pulling out a flare. Robert strikes the end off of the cave wall lighting the cave with a warm red glow. Robert is quickly greeted by his shadow that had left him previously! Small, loose stones littered the cave floor all around Robert causing him to trip as he moved closer and closer to the rock face beside him. Robert took the flare looking over the ledge seeing there was an underground river flowing beneath him. He slowly walks forward shining the flare just ahead of him where a small cavern came into Robert’s view, the entrance was so small he had almost missed it. Robert cautiously moved forward following the damp cave wall with his hand and by the light of the glowing red flare. As Robert explored further into the cave, he started to come across frigid pools of stagnant water. He found underwater channels leading to other caves. But he was looking for something much more! The cavern wormed its way for another half a mile everlasting darkness. The general shape was ovoid, the walls began to below with the ridges more ridge smoothly curved to the floor. Suddenly there just enough light to see as Robert wandered into a dense forest of stalactites and stalagmites, over time a pile fell from the ceiling to the unforgiving rocky floor meeting their demise! The walls above arched another hundred feet up to giant stalactites and the bat roosting now watching Robert’s every move! Robert quickly lit another flare pointing it upward as he for the first time caught a glimpse of hundreds of bats with their wings tucked in tight. They looked as if they were about to pounce on Robert from above dive bombing him but they didn’t move one muscle! As Robert moved the flare upward the bats all began to panic, they began screeching the air above Robert was instantly alive with a flurry of black skin and fur stretched over tiny bone. They swooped down, moving faster than liquid than a flock of bats. Robert drops down to one knee and watches the bats scurry about exiting the cavern. Robert shakes his head standing back up raising his arms up to his sides dropping them down to his thighs.

[Image: oAQPsEf.jpg]

Now what?

Take a few steps and begin digging! Right here now dig!

How has this not been found? How long has this been down here?

It has been buried here since 1920, your time Robert! No one knows it is here! No human wants to find it! If they only understood its power! The darkness and evil can be used for so much power! Now DIG!

Robert rips his leather jacket off tossing it to the side. It lands a few feet away on the damp cave floor! Robert unfolds his shovel and begins striking the cave floor time and time again the shovel clinks off the hard cave floor as larger chunks of rock begin cracking away! Robert’s forehead quickly became covered in sweat from digging the hole tossing dirt over his shoulder into a neat pile. For a moment Robert dropped his shovel ripping off his shirt. Robert began to become incredibly exhausted from the ragged digging conditions. The hole Robert has now dug is quite deep now climbing in and out of it became a chore in its self. A hassle but Robert kept digging. Robert now has noticed some time has passed and the hole is rather large! Robert strikes the Earth and hears a thud! He taps the Earth a few more times hearing the same thud! He quickly tosses the shovel out of the hole dropping to his hands and knees and begins digging with his hand! Robert grabs dirt by the hands full until he comes across a box wrapped in a cloth! Robert rips the box for the ground quickly climbing out of the hole. Robert looks around for a moment covered from head to toe in the dirt! He plops down on the mound of dirt setting the box next to him!

Well here it is! All this hard work! There has better be something inside!

Yes! Finally after years and years! It has come back to me! Open it Robert and release the Dybbuk! I can sense her evil presence! Open it, Robert! Release power you have never felt before!

Wait a second I want some backstory with this mother fucker!

Very well. The last owner that had this very box in his possession was a man named Jason Haxton! The box smells of jasmine flowers and cat urine! Once opened it will burn out every light source around it! People will developed strange health problems, hives, coughing up blood, head-to-toe welts or even boils. They will be haunted by this demon in their dreams driving them into complete madness! Haxton couldn’t take it any longer hanging himself!

So why in the hell would I open this thing? I do not want any of these things to happen to me! Hell if there is going to help me I don’t want the help!

These things will not happen to you, Robert! They will though happen to those around you as long as you possess the box! Open it and release her upon the world!

In a second let me finish up on Peter sucker first! I still have some more shit to talk! You claim you had all of these other low lives to fight before me and that you were not ducking me! Peter who in the hell in this business gets jumped in the parking lot and never fights back or never wants a match? No one besides a guy like you afraid to get your ass beat! I had guy to fight too! Like Robbie Bourbon, you know then the number one contender for the Universal Championship and now Champion! I was fighting guys too Peter! Though I was fighting guys who mattered! No these bottom of the barrel shit head that don’t deserve my time of the day! You say that you have scratched and clawed your way to everything that you have! Haven’t we all here? Isn’t that the name of the game Mr. Oblivious? Then you tout how you’ve put in all of this hard work! Where and when? I might have only been here for a little while Peter. But in my time here I have made a much larger impact than you have in those 17 years in total! I have made a bigger splash than you ever did! I am the star you never could be and you hate me for it! I’d be jealous too! I’ve called you out for months and what did you say. You were just too busy you had other things on your mind! No Peter the fact of the matter is you didn’t want to fucking fight and now I have called you out and here we are! No by your choice by management! You had to be forced into a match with me! One you are going to lose! Then you blame me! Saying I never opted in to fight you, Peter! After months of you ducking me, I gave up on the fact! I knew you didn’t want it to happen! I knew you didn’t want me to make you my bitch! So I did other things! The thing with you that gets under my skin a bit is how quick you are to blame someone or something else on all of your shortcomings! You blame everyone but Peter Gilmour! The excuses roll off your tongue like waves on a beach in Florida! What will be the excuse this time around Peter? Will it be you didn’t care enough because in that last promo it sure seemed like you cared! Or will it be because you cared too much? You are a fucking joke!

You asked me whom I have defeated in the ring! I’ll gladly tell you! I’ve beaten Jim Caedus! I’ve beaten Chris Chaos! I’ve beaten Gabe Reno! I’ve beaten Robbie Bourbon two times! I’ve beaten Danny Imperial defending the Hart Championship! A real contender a real fight! The proof is right there Peter I am that fucking good! I still have not been pinned! Can you say that for yourself? Of course not! Plus you keep claiming that you have this huge advantage going into a match that you have already lost one time before! You claim you did not win but you didn’t give up! I guess we should all line up and hand out the participation trophies now for you! Why are you bringing up a loss you tool bag! Really? You might not have given up in that match but I will make you give up in ours that is my mission to water you squeal like a bitch on prom night! Never compare the Omega to yourself again Peter! You and I are nothing alike! Not one bit! The difference is I take the best the company has to offer and take them past their limit. You may have done this a time or two! But you came out on the losing end of the stick I on the other hand Peter don’t lose! I win those matches. I bend I don’t break! Then you talk about holding the torch and not letting it go! Peter that torch burned out a long time ago man! You never had a firm grip on it either! Like I said it was taken from you a long time ago! You are not the Alpha or Omega of extreme! You are however a whiny brat when things don’t go Peters way! Bring your bat named BARBIE! What my mind is telling me that is a rip-off something else someplace in the wrestling world! But where? BARBIE? Hmmmm… A barbwire bat. Who….? I’m pretty sure there was CACTUS in his name? Or maybe even JACK? I’m not sure! Either way, man you are stealing another’s man’s stuff! How low are you willing to go Peter? Theft? Copyright infringement? I hope that guy sues your ass off! Until you have nothing left but that crack whore wife who I would not fuck with your dick or a ten-foot pole! How original? Stealing something that doesn't really belong to you! I’m cool with you using a barbwire bat and ripping me to shreds! But to call it by the very name just fucking wrong dude!

I mean hell I know I’m not the first guy to use a sledgehammering the ring! It’s been used time and time again. But I don’t run around here tapping it on the steel steps, do I? I don’t call myself The GAM…Never mind. Bring your bat I’ll bring my sledge and we will see what happens! Maybe I can shove that bat up your ass and this sledgehammer down your throat. That is after I beat you nearly to death with both of them in that Den! You can toss me into the Lion’s Den fence off the Lion’s Den into the crowd or even beat me with a bat wrapped in barbwire named BARBIE! The fact are the facts! That will not be enough to defeat me! Peter each and every single time you hit me with a shot I will strike back harder! I will match you move for move! There is nothing and I mean nothing that you have in that veteran’s arsenal that will be able to keep me down! You can have the night of your career! Bring the fight of your life! I want you to fight like it is going to be your very last night in front of a crowd. I want you to hear the fans scream for the last time. I want you to know that no matter what Peter Gilmour brought to the table, in the end, it just wasn’t enough to beat Robert Main! Your very fucking best isn’t going to get the job done here Peter! I am going to cripple you! I am going to debilitate you! You just cannot beat the best wrestler in the world! It is not ever going to be in the cards you and I both know it! The people in the crowd knows it! The fans that will be watching your final demise from all around the world knows it as well! There will be no way out of this! There will be no last second field goal to win the game, Peter! This is going to be pure and total utter domination! There will be no moral victories here. I will leave you in a broken pile needing medical attention! On this night there will be no hail marry!

Peter, I have a few parting words then I will let you go! Seeing how you don’t really listen to what I am saying in the first place! I have never seen a man so confused about what someone is really trying to say to them in my life. I challenged you to something and listening to your last promo I can clearly see you were not listening! Hell, maybe you read a transcript on XWF99.com and skimmed what I say saying. When I speak Peter you really need to be giving me your full attention! Or you might miss a few things! Fucking idiot! I never said I was a booker you dumb fuck nor did I say you couldn’t wrestler for the X-treme Championship any longer. If you would fucking listen you would have heard what I said! I challenged you! If I beat you! If I beat you IF I BEAT YOU PETER! DID YOU HEAR ME THIS TIME? If I beat you, you never wrestle for the X-TREME Championship again! But what did you say? No, you opted out. Like the bitch, you are you didn’t accept the challenge! Just like taking so long to face me you ducked it. You hid away from the challenge like it never even happened! You are a fucking loser tool of a man and I cannot wait to beat your fucking ass until blood rolls out of your ears. I would say I was going to beat you until you had brain damage but it's apparent you already have it! Mommy was probably getting gang fucked in every hole while smoking and drinking while pregnant with your dumb ass. Only if your daddy shot his load on your mom’s tits I would not be having this conversation right now with the village idiot! You keep dreaming of this Hart Championship! You’re going to have lots of time dreaming about it laying in a coma after I beat you into submission! Peter Gilmour whether you care about this match or not really doesn’t matter to me at all! You are nothing more than a name on the list! A shit stain in the bottom of the commode! I hope you are ready for a blood transfusion because after the massacre you are going to need one! Peter, I will wipe away all the years of underwhelming wrestling you have provided the world for so long now! You may have been the KING OF EXTREME at one time! But no longer. Soon a new king will be crowned and that man’s name is ROBERT THE OMEGA MAIN!

Robert pulls the shit cloth from the box running his dirty hands over the cherry finish of the wine cabinet. Robert looks around the cave for a few moment before opening it! Robert slowly opens the cabinet watching but nothing happens! He peers inside and sees two 1920s pennies, a lock of dirty blonde hair bound with a string, a lock of black hair bound with another string, a small statue engraved with the Hebrew word "Shalom", a small golden wine goblet! Robert looks puzzled! As he looks at one dried rosebud and a single candle holder with four octopus-shaped legs! He looks around again as a small breeze rushes through the cave blowing out both of his flares! Robert gulps for a moment trying to see anything in the blackness! He gulps once more as he hears footsteps moving closer to him! Robert then speaks out

[Image: c4md1x7.jpg]

Uh…. What the fuck is going on here?

YES! SHE IS HERE ROBERT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE DYBBUK! LOOK, MY CHILD!

I’d rather not! But what the hell GILMOUR SUCK MY DICK AND BALLS BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Image: q7tXvCV.jpg]

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(10-25-2017), JimCaedus (10-24-2017), Vincent Lane (10-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-25-2017)