Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Prove Me Wrong Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2017, 12:24 PM

A lot of people don't know the difference between right and wrong. But then again, is there? Some people do horrible things, and they claim they are doing it to make things right. Then, people do nice things, and it ends up being the wrong thing to do, given the situation. Right or wrong, it is merely opinion. If you feel like it is the right thing to do, shouldn't you have the right to do it? If your gut tells you it is the wrong thing to do, you still have the right to do it. What a crazy world we live in.

What is right anymore? Jenny wasn't sure she knew. As she sat in her LA hotel room, doing her nails with the TV in the background, the thought about this. She has done a lot of things that could be considered wrong or bad, but in her mind, they were right at the time. She was looked at as a crazy bitch. Evil, menicale, conniving....but in her mind, she hadn't done anything wrong. Did that make her wrong? Did that make her bad?

Either way she didn't give a shit.

She had big plans and she was going to go through this them, despite what people thought. She was a heel, in wrestling terms, but she was proud of it. If getting away from everything she was made her a "face", gave her affection in the eyes of these sheeple that come to the shows, then she didn't want to be a face. She knew in her mind that what she was doing was for the greater good, and it was an inspirational message. Fuck what everyone else thought.

Just then a knock on her door spooked her and caused her to get paint on her finger.

"Goddamnit" she said, setting the polish bottle down a bit more forcefully than necessary.

Getting up off the bed, she pulled the door open. It was the bell-man. He had an envelope in hand.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am, but this letter has been sitting at the desk for a few days. We left it outside your room but you keep returning it...."

"Don't you think there is a reason for that?"

"We weren't sure, but we wanted to make sure you did receive it."

"So you are forcing me to open my mail?"

"You don't have to do anything, ma'am, we just don't want the responsibility of having it at the desk anymore. "

Jenny rolled her eyes and snatched the letter, shutting the door in the face of the man.

Walking back over to the bed, she tossed it on the night stand. In big, bold letters it said "JENNIFER". Nobody called her that. Probably some stupid family newsletter or early holiday card.

Something over took her. She tried to ignore it, but she needed to open it. She needed to look at it. It was a force beyond her control.

Her curiosity got the best of her.

She ripped open the top of the envelope, and immediately felt a tear run down her eye.

Jen,

It has been a long time. Too long. I understand that things went a bit off the rails with your foster family, but we never wanted to send you there to begin with. Drugs are a terrible thing. My mind wasn't right, our minds weren't right, and we gave up the best thing to ever happen to us. We have been trying to rekindle, but your a tough one to get ahold of these days. We understand you still frequent the Las Vegas era. We would love to see you again. Please write us back-----

She couldn't read anymore. They didn't want her then and she doesn't want them now. She was a champion. She had moves to make. She had to be a Queen.

She tossed the letter in the bathroom garbage as she began to straighten her hair, humming to herself.

"So I guess Michelle was right. Me winning this belt did destroy the women's division. Michelle hasn't been heard from since, Abigail fizzled out, the Sugay's are smoke in mirrors just like I said they were. There is nobody below me now....I sit alone as the most dominant female on this roster. It is lonely at the top. So what does our super sweet but grossly overpaid booking department do? They put me in a Triple Threat match. Now, this isn't a Triple Threat match with any clout--it is against two of the biggest shit stains this roster has to offer. Why all the sudden the push? What happened to the stipulation matches and the impossible odds? They know I am the must-see on this program. They know I am taking everything Chris taught me and applying it to my training, and it is paying off ten fold. I just can't wait to see what generic "Jenny Myst is a whore" mumbo jumbo that Calypso and Louis Maxwell Pryce have to say about me. I swear I have seen more intelligence in a bottle of hair dye than you see combined with these two. Calypso, hell he is so out of it most of the time I'd be surprised if he can find his way to the arena! Pryce? Well, let me ask you all right now....does anyone even know who the hell this guy is? He's had less matches here than I have had title defenses. Not really, but you get the point. He is a nobody. I almost feel insulted to be a champion on this roster and get this kind of comepetition thrown my way. This match is an insult and I will treat it as such, by dominatin these two prime examples of enhancement talent and hoisting my belt high, once again, to show the world that there isn't a damn person on this roster who can harsh my mellow right now. I am on top of the world, and I feel like I can take on any and all comers. Bring it on, who wants a piece of perfection?

Calypso may not even make it to Savage. Taylor Mayde might pop him for marijuana usage. He is so dumb....why open your mouth? The fact that he gets paid to cal himself a "wrestler" is a travesty. The fact he calls himself a human being is a stretch. This steaming pile of protoplasm is about as useful as a labia infection. Just look at some of his previous promos and other times he has been on camera. I can already tell what is coming. Corny, over the top, kids-sleepover-ball-busting type bullshit. "Jenny Myst has beef curtains the size of sailboats!" Come on bro......I just spoon fed you a line better than anything you've ever said here. Use it, I won't sue. Or how about, "I am so high right now that Jenny Myst actually looks hot!" There you go, I summed up a promo of yours in two phrases. Saved you the work of embarrassing yourself yet again. He is the 5 time Federweight Champion. That has to count for something, right? Pssht. Please. His skill set is better than the record he flaunts around? Pssht. Please. When the last singles win that anyone remembers you getting is against Mario, you've got an issue. Even his finisher is named something generic and shitty. Calypsonator? Come on. Elementary school kids could come up with a better name. This is the same man who CRIED at Leap of Faith after being beat on in the j-o-b-b-er battle royal to open the show. Calling him a man at all is being extremely generous. I don't even want to continue to talk about him, I'm getting sick to my stomach even thinking about it.

But the "wildcard" of this match is going to be the dark one.....the "enigma" of sorts, eat your heart of Gabe Reno. Louis Maxwell Pryce. Nobody knows what they are going to see out of him. I couldn't find a match of his to reference, and even if he has had one it doesn't stand out enough to matter. This dude is in for a rude awakening when the First Lady of XWF, the Diva of the Damned, the real BITCH digs her claws into him. So brooding and dark. Cool story bro. Take that Criminal Minds bullshit elsewhere. I am a champion here for a reason. I am the Queen here, for a reason. You think this is my first triple threat over two scrubs? I have single digit cock-knockers in this type of match before and I wasn't nearly as polished then. This match is going to be a slaughter. So much for ratings, eh Vin man? Oh wait....that's right.....I AM THE RATINGS. The era of Chris Chaos is over. I don't know where the hell those hooded men took him, but whether he meant to or not he passed to torch. My time is now, and I am going to take this opportunity and run with it. Give me an inch, and I'll take a mile. I take what I want and what I want is to be looked at as a legit threat on this roster. So when I leave two bodies laying in the center of that ring, maybe someone, somewhere, should open their eyes and realize that they are going to have to bring in outside talent to even make me flinch a tiny bit. I fear nobody on this roster, especially these two trouser stains. Normally, I'd give some tragic back story of the underdog turned champion, but I don't need to. These two wouldn't be the favorites in a match against a family of chipmunks. These two wouldn't be the favorites against one decent sized snake. I've had girl-farts with more force than either of these two can muster up. I plan on making an impact around here. Everyone is talking about Mercy this and Mercy that.....I am the true star and on Saturday Night I am going to prove that yet again. I dare either of you to prove me wrong.

[Image: dgvb5Lc.gif]

14-7-1

BOMBSHELL CHAMPION
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Vincent Lane (10-28-2017)