Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Stage 4 Terminal
Jamie Shapiro Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-24-2017, 05:46 PM

Well, well well, what do we have here. Darling I must say your promo makes you come off as an individual who was dropped on your head as an infant several times over. Without even really going into it it seems you that you need to really pay attention to what belt you are holding, either that or you are just very delusional, so let me now do what that fine gentleman of yours had to do several times over with in your waste of oxygen....you are darling, the Federweight Champion, which is one of the many singles championships this company has to offer. You are not however, nor will you ever be due to the fact that I don't any man or women who would ever want to claim you as their partner, a tag champion.

Now, it appears as though your lack of a strong gludious maximus is clearly do to, and this is open for debate but do to your obvious mental issues it seems accurate, repetitive self fisting. You have essentially destroyed the muscle and now you lack the ability to control your bowels. And while I admire your stamina when it comes to choking the chicken, your cock is leaves me feeling a little limp, I'm sorry Ricardo but I'm afraid nobody is going to get turned on by that 2 inch punisher, even a virgin would be asking you if it was in yet.

Now I am going to take a brief moment and direct my attention towards Mike....

Baby, I don't suck, I swallow. And if I wasn't afraid of losing my marbles like your buddy has, I would show just how good I am at that...

Now, back to Mr. Ricardo, I would like to applaud you on your victory, it's not every day you can win one of the least valued titles in the company by outsting a cluster fuck of other participants who were obviously too busy spinning on their thumb to care, with 15 minutes in the clock....that takes skill.

However, this time you can't just hide in a corner and masturbate until the clock expires, because if I really wanted, I could have you all night and all to myself and there is nothing you would be able to do to stop me.

Of course I would probably need to travel over to one of the fine Muslim countries afterwards and beg them to hurl me off a building in the name of the Koran if I put myself through 10 minutes of you so I will need to make it a quickie tomorrow night.

Unforunately, my time is up. Its been a pleasure introducing you all. To XWF's most dangerous ....Jamie Shapiro.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jamie Shapiro's post:
JimCaedus (10-24-2017), Vincent Lane (10-24-2017)