Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Back on My Bullshit Like I'm Rondo
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-24-2017, 12:20 PM

What, y'all pussies think #PrinceLuca's over here, puttin' in hella effort and preppin' hella hard for a match against Dem Niggas - XWF's premiere Kings parody band - in a match that those niggas don't even want to compete in? Y'all think I'm going to sit here and spit flames at these two dudes? My dudes, do y'all even know me? Shit, not living up to my potential is my middle fuckin' name under normal circumstances. Nah, y'all gettin' the bare minimum and that'll be enough.

Still love you goofy though. Just gotta kick you in the dick multiple times. Sorry. This is Nox's coming out party as a competitor to be taken seriously and I ain't about to take that away from him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(10-24-2017), Bjorn Felhammen (10-24-2017), Equinox (10-24-2017), Finn Kühn (10-24-2017), JimCaedus (10-24-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-24-2017)