Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Stop Being A Pussy!!!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-23-2017, 10:18 PM

What are we doing in this part of town especially at night? This is after all the rough part of town!

What is wrong Robert, are we afraid of the dark now? Stop asking questions and proceed forward or I will take control. You are walking with the king of darkness! I control all of the evil in this world! I bend every man woman and child! I am the one whispering in their ears when evil thoughts cross their minds! There is nothing to fear in this world anymore Robert, I am by your side! I’ve chosen you my child as my vessel for a reason! Each and every day you seem to grow darker! It’s intriguing, to say the least! I watched through your eyes as you nearly killed hundreds of people at Leap Of Faith! The darkness is growing like a newborn child within you! You become stronger and stronger each and every day! You’re growing faster than I expected Robert! You are letting the darkness consume you! Soon, my son, you will not be able to be defeated!

I made a deal with you! I said I would bring hell with me where ever I go! Here I am doing just that! I just don’t understand why you have to ride along inside me! I know what I must do! I know you want as many heads on a silver platter as I can provide! Soon enough I’ll have the X-treme Championship draped over my shoulder! Then they will come all the time. I’ll hand you, countless souls, daily! What more could you ask for? I’ll be breaking spirits continuously, you’ll have hot and cold souls on tap to do your bidding.

I fully expect it, Robert! But first, you must discard Peter Gilmour! He fears you! He knows he is already a beaten man! Once the cage door closes shut, you must eviscerate him! I want to see rivers flowing with Peter Gilmour’s blood!

Ha! Rivers flowing with his blood? You are going to get way more than that! I’m going to end his fucking career! I’m going to make him leave the wrestling world forever! I am going to pound Robert Main owns Peter Gilmour’s ass into his thick oversized head!

Excellent!

[Image: JywNJNb.jpg]

Robert walked along the sidewalk slowly with his sledgehammer draped over his left shoulder. He strutted along like a rooster daring anyone to challenge him! His long black leather jacket zipped almost to the bottom of his long beard that stopped at his sternum. Robert stops for a moment reaching into his grey Levi jeans. He pulls a long glass tube from his pocket, inside a fresh Makers Mark cigar. Robert places the tube close to his cherry red lips sticking the cigar between his teeth. He looks around for a brief moment before dropping the tube from his hand watching it fall to the sidewalk beneath him. As the glass tube hits the ground it bounces making a distinct “TINK” sound! Robert raises his eyebrows shocked the glass cigar tube didn’t break into a million pieces. Robert shrugs his shoulders pulling his gold Zippo lighter from his leather jacket pocket. Robert stands there for a moment and watches the fire dance around his cigar before lighting it completely. With a lightning-quick flick of Robert’s wrist, he closes the lighter placing it back into his pocket before walking forward. Robert watches the sidewalk for the glass tube and takes his size 13 snakeskin boot stepping on the glass shattering it underneath. Robert smiles while blowing a smoke ring into the crisp fall air!

OOPS!

The streets were very cruel in this part of town. By day the shoppers swarmed the small stores that lined this street, each of these little stores had their own slogans stenciled on the glass fronts of their shops. Some were very fashionable, neatly painted in numerous colors to attract the eye. Others had big displays showing what that particular store had to offer. Others had the less is more approach. Needless to say each store on this strip, made money hand over fist! Their customers would strut from their Cadillac’s quick to flash their black credit card in exchange for designer goods costing much more than anywhere else. Yet these people seemed to think they were getting the better deal! The homeless still wandered the street cold and hungry, these homeless were often in loud boisterous exchanges with themselves or another downtrodden member of society. The rich would stick their noses up in the air at these people walking by like they didn’t exist! Never once lending a hand or helping in anyway shape or forum! In the coolness of the fall daylight, these homeless were regarded as no more important than the cracks sidewalk or the trash drifting with the fall breeze. Once night fell upon the up-town soccer moms no longer looking for their next cup of Starbuck’s mocha whatever the fuck! Once night fell they would leave these streets because at night the streets belonged to the pimps and the drug dealers. The streets belonged to the prostitutes who turned tricks for money! Some doing it to feed their families! Others forced with no other choice besides a beating or even worse death! The homeless and the gang bangers ran the streets at night! The junkies would come from miles around like rats, trying to trade things that they had stolen from ones they loved or even hand over their hard-earned paycheck for another hit! Even the cops stayed away from this part of town unless there was a complaint from a tax-payer and even then the cops came slowly. At night all of the money changed hands under the street lights and in dark alleyway! Drug deals were made, money from stolen property turned into smuggled narcotics. Robert watched as the cockroaches swarmed the street doing their daily deals. He smiled once more as he turned down a dark alleyway!

[Image: tRj1yd9.jpg]

This place is a shit hole! I still don’t see why we are here! Do you want to show me the underbelly of crime or something?

NO! You will see! Just keep moving forward Robert! Once you get to the end of this alley you will see why I have brought you here!

What the fuck ever man! While I have a few moments before I get mugged or asked if I’d like to buy some drugs or a hooker. I need to address Peter Gilmour! Pete, I saw your last promo and all I can really say is wow! What in the fuck happened to the Peter we all used to know? Where is that guy at? The once cocky arrogant, King of extreme is nowhere to be found! What I have found is something pathetic and weak! I thought I had hit rock bottom! Looking at you makes me fell one hell of a lot better about myself than I did! You are a fucking train wreck! You whine and cry about how you lost to Cadryn? You claim he was a sandbagging son of a bitch! You cry because he cut a promo late! What a fucking baby! Look around you man look at the world we live in! Guys do this shit each and every week here in the XWF! You should have expected it! Better yet you should have been ready to get the last word but you failed! YOU PETER! YOU FAILED! YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT PETER GILMOUR! I am not going to give you this pity party! Tell me this right here and now what in the fuck did a promo have to do with your performance in the ring? Not a damn thing! How did a promo stop you from being the better wrestler that night? It didn’t! How did words stop you from beating Cadryn in the ring? If a word could hurt people Peter I would have been dead a million times over by now! Maybe if you put forth more effort you would have been more successful in the ring! But in the normal Peter Gilmour fashion, you wanted Cadryn to lay down for you and give you another easy win! That describes your era right there in a nutshell! You came up in the easy era where wins came in bunches and no one opposed you! Wake up! This is 2017! We have real talent here! Not like a long time ago when you were Champion by default because there was no one around to take it from you! You have had it easy for years! That is the thing with you, Peter! You think you had this amazing title run and who did you face? New guys who have barely gotten their feet wet with no talent, mid-carders at best and you believe you are this trailblazer in the ring? You did nothing at all! Once you faced some real talent what happened? Peter the same fucking thing that always happens when someone turns on the heat you leave the fucking kitchen in a hurry! You lost because that is what you do! You lose the big matches because they are not handed to you! You do not want to put forth the effort to win! This is not yesteryear where everything is easy! You want easy street get the fuck out of the XWF because here you won’t find anything easy! Maybe before you blame Cadryn about sandbagging! You should dry your tears and look in the mother fucking merrier!

Then you ramble on about how he didn’t beat you! Tell me this then Peter why in the fuck is he wearing the Hart Championship now for the second time? Not only did he beat you, he literally wasted you! Then you decide to point the finger at each and every member of management! I’m not saying management and I see eye to eye because we don’t! But blaming them is weak! How did management just give him the win Peter! They were not in the ring wrestling for you on that night. They made no decisions in that match you did everything yourself! Everything that happened in that match is because of you no one else! So why don’t you just suck it up and take responsibility for what happened like a man! If you can still even be a man! There is no one to blame for anything that happened but you! I just don’t see how you cannot see that! The amount of estrogen you are tossing around it’s no wonder they are talking about the bombshell division for you! You are out in front of the world crying like a woman on her period! Grow a fucking set and take your loss like a man! No one and I mean no one likes to lose a match let alone a championship! But you did get the fuck over it, little lady! If losses bother you so bad what in the hell are you going to do after I beat your ass in this Lion’s Den match? Will you tuck tail and just head to the house, Peter? I can only hope because you are nothing more than a wasted spot on this roster! You are holding a spot for someone who would want to be here and compete in the ring like a man! Someone who will not cry and bitch like a second grader. You are literally taking a page right out of the Chris Chaos playbook here! It’s sickening! I’ll hit you with some advice, you should be doing less worrying about Cadryn and the Hart Championship and more worrying about how in the hell you are going to survive in a match with me! There are no titles on the line here Peter! But your career is! Don’t you think for one fucking second I will not squeeze the life out of you and end your career in front of millions of people! Because I will! You coming into this match not willing to put up a fight against me because you already know the outcome of this match! I’m not going to beat you into submission Peter! I’m going to break every single bone I can, and after I am done grinding you into dust. Only then will I beat you into submission! You are just like Robbie Bourbon! Robert Main owns both of your asses!

Robert looks to his right hearing the quiet hiss, from a can of spray paint! Robert watched as he passed by the crackling of the can and smell of spray paint fills Robert’s ears and nostrils! Most people would find with paintings on the wall depressing. Robert stops for a moment leaning over a metal railing, he watched as the artist painted so much hate over the red brick walls of the alley! Robert continued watching as he continued smoking his cigar, every so often Robert would move his sledgehammer from one hand to the other. He begins to speak as the artist stops glaring over her shoulder.

Don’t mind me you little shit! Keep destroying public property I give no shits! Now back to you Peter! Peter, you said why should, you even bother training for this match! I don’t care if you train or not! I am not going to be the one on the receiving end of an ass beating! Plus you all know you are way too lazy to put in any significant effort into our match! Then in the same sentence, you said you were an extreme icon! Give me a fucking break here man! You are so caught up in everything else but this match and I don’t see why! Peter if you beat me you slide up into the number one contender's spot for the X-treme Championship! You move up in the Hart Championship ranking and maybe even move up into the Universal Championship rankings! Yet you are going to say you do not care about this match? Is it not worth your time? Or is it just plain and simple, you know no matter how much time of effort you put into this match the outcome will be the same! Robert Main will beat the life out of Peter Gilmour! You say I suck! I say looks who’s talking! Yeah, I took a few shots at the X-treme Champion and they didn’t pan out just yet! But hey, I’ve got him one on one here real soon and guess what! He won’t be kicking out from a few sledgehammer shots! Then you jump on the, I left the XWF because I couldn’t hang with real talent like you! Peter if you were the measuring stick around here we would all be Universal Champion! You’re not real talent! You haven’t been in years! You couldn’t even set the fucking ring up without giving that a half-assed effort as well! Don’t come at me like you are something! You have done nothing at all! Even when you were champion! There is nothing there jumping out saying oh my god look what Peter did! You won the Hart so fucking what! Nothing to see there! You defended it against no one! Then Cadryn came in and took it from you! I do not think that I am going to beat Peter Gilmour! I know I am going to beat you, Pete! You call me LAME? Look at the pot calling the kettle black here! Lame? Lame is a man unwilling to put in the effort to fight! Lame is a man not willing to train for this match! Lame is a man who has given up! Lame is a man who blames others! Lame is Peter Gilmour all summed up in one turd! You are the definition of lame Peter!

I am everything that you never were Peter. I have the balls to fight! I am one the greatest talents on this Earth! I am the Devils gift to wrestling! I do not complain. I do not cry. I do not look for moral victories! I look for wins and championships! I look to take littler fuckers like yourself out to the pasture and shoot you in the head! You say you do not care about this match! I will tell you this Peter Gilmour! You are making one of the biggest mistakes of your life! I will make you care once that cage door slams shut and there is no one there standing to help you! So you don’t want to make it easy for me that is fine! I didn’t expect you to lay down for me! I don’t want you to either! I want to beat the best Peter you have to offer me, although it isn’t much! You keep looking forward to this match in a few weeks! Peter, you may not make it to that match after I am done with you! You might just be staying in the hospital for a long, long while! The wrestling world deserves better than what you have to offer it! After this match, you will once again have no one to blame but yourself! I’m sure you will try to blame every other single human being on the planet but the fact of the matter is still the same! Peter Gilmour just cannot get the job done anymore! You will fail once again Peter! You are now the biggest failure in the XWF!

Robert looks down the alley. The alley is darkness and the sour smell of relics from the dumpster a hundred yards away. As Robert walks between the walls that seem to be closing in all around him he notices that the walls are very high leading to an almost black sky, Robert kicks the garbage with each step knowing he is trapped in this alley. The sounds of gunshots can be heard in the background along with a few screams and sounds of broken glass. Towards the end of the alley, there is one dim light. The faint warm glow diminished as darkness consumed it from every angle! Robert gets closer towards the end of the alley noticing vines that crawl up the sides of the crumbling brick and mortar, the old stone bricks appear to be romantic at first but become daunting with each and every step! Darkness is lurking in every corner inside this labyrinth. Suddenly, a muffled, indistinct scream can be heard from behind Robert but he moves forward not turning around! Robert walked up on the dumpster at the end of the alley. All rusted on the sides with the green peeling paint and covered graffiti, the local dumpster stood half blocking the alleyway like an unofficial coffin. Got a dead cat? Toss it in the dumpster. Robert leans up against the dumpster looking around.

[Image: 9IbfYsZ.jpg]

So what the fuck am I doing here?

Robert be patient as well as ready for what is about to happen and what you are about to see!

A drug addict stumbles from behind the dumpster hitting the concrete ground hard right in front of Robert! A needle sticks from the grungy man’s vein! The man reaches out for Robert slumping over to the ground! Robert watches the man’s skin color slowly become pale! As his skin changes the man begins foaming at the mouth and shaking violently! Robert watches for a few moments as the overdosed man’s life leaves his body!

Okay what the fuck was that supposed to prove? He was a junkie! He was out using drugs. Sticking that shit in his veins! He deserved to die if you ask me! Fucking low life addict! You stick it in this is what happens you get some bad shit and you die! I’m sure you have his soul as we speak!

Impressive Robert you did nothing at all! I just wanted to see if there was any light left inside you! What if I told you he had a wife and four children? Ah…. I can feel it you do not care! You have passed with flying colors! This was not about proving anything! It was showing you that you and this man are more alike than you see! Just like what this man is injecting into his body! You are injecting a lethal dose of poison into the XWF! You are slowly killing each and every man you come across! Over time Robert Main you will become an epidemic! Unable to be stopped! You are about to become something greater than you could ever imagined! WHAT IS THIS?

[Image: t9yTbbt.jpg]

Unflinching, unblinking, a man stood in front of Robert blocking his path. His face covered with a black ski mask! Robert noticed a glimmer of shining metal! When he looked down and seen a knife in the robber's hand! The knife was snapped at the very tip the rest though sharp as a fresh razor. The handle looked to be a cheap plastic. The knife would slice through Robert’s leather jacket deep into his flesh. He would need stitches for sure! For a brief moment, Robert was lost staring into the man’s eyes behind the mask, imagining being gutted in an alley. The knife that was being toyed with in his thick fingers glimmered again in the dim light from above Robert’s head as it was twirled about. The robber spoke without any nerves, this wasn't his first dance! Robert smiles flipping the man off! Robert takes a deep draw from his cigar then blows the smoke into the would-be robbers face! The robber takes a step back looking puzzled!

I’m….I’m… I’m serious man! Give you all of your shit or I will cut you! I’m not playing!

You’re shitting me! Go fuck yourself you lowlife piece of shit! How about I leave you here dead with this fine gentleman on the ground! If you don’t back the fuck up I’ll crush your head with this sledgehammer!

The man lunges at Robert! Robert quickly sidesteps the man sending him into the dumpster face first! The robber turns around with his face splattered, blood running from his nose and mouth. Robert flicks his cigar at him. The man covers his face dropping the knife. Robert quickly kicks the knife out of the way and begins whaling on the man from all angles landing hard body shots crumbling the man to his knees! Robert kicks the man in the face sending him to the ground lying in a pool of his own blood! Robert then stomps the man a few times before picking up the sledgehammer placing his snake skinned cowboy boot on the robbers head pushing his face into the ground the robber screams out in pain as Robert laughs!

Not so tough now are we you piece of shit! Peter Gilmour! I’m not going to tell you to suck my dick! I’m going to tell you, Man, up! Stop being a pussy! Now like I said I’m going to crush your head with this sledgehammer! Hold still this won’t hurt a bit!

Robert takes the sledgehammer with both hands over lifting it high over his head as a blood-curdling scream can be heard!

STATIC

[Image: ujLUQ4I.jpg]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(10-25-2017), Finn Kühn (10-24-2017), JimCaedus (10-23-2017), Vincent Lane (10-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-23-2017)