Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We speak to the masses.
Kropotkin Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-23-2017, 06:26 PM

"First and foremost, I want to congratulate Danny Imperial on being so inept at he cannot see anything. He continues to refer to me as a man, despite my unmasking, and revealing my name, and face. Since you're forgetting, my name is Ketevan Mahkno, and I am no man. I am, however, doing what needs to be done to clean up the streets of every city I go to, yes. Because the world is full of evil, and that must be combated. Much like you, I don't want to have to fight you, but I will, and I will win. I'll continue to push forward, and fight for what's right. I'll keep fighting here, and spreading my message. I won't stop until there's no more fight left to fight. I don't do it because I like to, I do it because it needs done.

You, though? You, you talk a lot of trash about not wanting to fight me, and wishing it were someone like Scully you're facing. Why? Do you want an easy match? Or do you simply want the prestige of facing a former universal champion? Or, would you rather face off against Neville Sinclaire? Take your shot at the Television title? Take your shot facing the only person on the rosters who's perhaps more inept than yourself. But, perhaps that's a fight you think you're more deserving of? Let the two fools duke it out and hope that when the victor stands, they can see simple things in front of them? Of course, you'll come up short against the champion. That's your thing, though, isn't it? Coming up short. Is that why your one title reign was exactly a week long? Because you're just not up to snuff, and anyone who pays attention to you notices it. You're a disappointment, and the only one can't admit it is you.

So, keep calling me the bottom of the barrel, and keep struggling to win. Keep struggling to stay relevant, and hoping you can get by with the whole Bray Wyatt routine. Say some spoopy stuff, act all spoopy in and out of the ring, and hope to god no one calls you on being a third rate Boogeyman knock off, and fifth rate Undertaker knock off. You're pathetic and weak, that's the only reason you act like this, and don't pay attention to a thing that happens around here. If you don't pay attention, you can pretend to be shocking, and spoopy, and hide from the fact that no one buys it. You're insulating yourself, and it's the saddest thing I've seen in this company, and that includes watching Peter Gilmour lose to a man who calls themselves a Jester, and Robbie Bourbon of all people becoming the Universal Champion. You can paint your face, you can have others talk for you, and crawl around acting like whatever animal you want. Lick stuff, talk spoopy, whatever you wanna do to make yourself seem like a bigger deal, but none of it will matter. You're still going to be you in the morning, and I'm still going to be better than you could ever imagine. There will never be a time when you're above me, and the sooner you realise it the better. It'll also be better for you to realise that you're just a Halloween store gone horribly wrong.

It's Xtreme rules, which is perfect, because as you know, Anarchy means I do what I want. And let's actually talk about that. You called Prince Kropotkin, because he was a Russian royal before the Bolsheviks deposed the royals, a simple lover of Anarchism? The man literally wrote the book on Anarcho-Communism, and you'll refer to them as just as lover of it? That's probably the most you can muster, because any more thought would give you an aneurysm. I'm not gonna go into a long winded rant, because I don't think you'll understand it, I don't think you'd understand anything more than Halloween Express is having a 75% off sale, and they're taking coupons. If I'm putting it simpler, I'm Asuka, you're Emma. I'm Kairi Sane, you're Kimber Lee. Can I make it any more obvious? You're outmatched, outgunned, and overpowered. I can come to the ring with my eyes taped shut, and my hands tied behind my back, and I'd still break your jaw, and pin you for the three. I could get paralysed from the neck down, and still beat you. Because once we strip away the spoopy act, you're nothing. You're less than nothing, you're a Tsar, and I'm Vladimir Lenin. Do you understand? I am coming to take what yours, and make it mine. I do not step back from your right to exist, and respect it. Instead, I stare down upon it, and decide to squash you like the bug you are. You do not have the power to stop me, and in the spirit of Max Stirner I assert my superiority over you. That's it, that's all you need to know. I will squash you."

The camera shuts off, and Mark walks over to where Ketevan was sitting, having just finished giving their speech. They pick up a book, and flip through it. "Hey,Kete, can I ask you something?" Mark says as he sits down next to them, and sets his camera on the table in front of them.

"What do you want to know?" They ask, looking up from their book, slightly.

"It's about something your sister mentioned. She said that you had been institutionalised in the past. Can I ask what that was for?"

"I heard a voice in my head, and it got real bad. I heard a stern Russian voice telling me to kill. I would dream about it, and hear it during the day. I couldn't escape it. Eventually I was locked up, and treated. I realised that my mother's abusive nature led to the stress that allowed that to fester. The abuse didn't cause it, but it led it grow, and her neglect kept me from being able to get the help I needed. I've been free from the voice for a while now. It's part of the reason I turned to Anarchism, and Egoism. When I got out, I went to a group therapy, and one of the people there recommended Kropotkin, Emma Goldman, and Max Stirner to me, in order to help me understand what was causing my misery. I never looked back, and have dedicated my life to making the world a better place, for all of the people like me who didn't have someone to help them."

"Ok, but what does wrestling have to do with that? How did you make the leap from activist to wrestler?"

"I needed a platform to push my message, and the money definitely helped fund my projects. Plus, I am certain that the fighting, and violence keeps the voice in check."

"What kind of stuff did the voice say? How does the violence keep it in check?"

"Kill the Kulaks. Over and over. It's all it would say."

[Image: spotlights-on-a-brick-wall-black-860x645.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post