Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Family Values
Bane Williams Offline
Just That Good

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

05-23-2013, 07:09 AM

Bane: JOSH! Get down from there, you're going to hurt yourself.

Bane Williams shouted to his son who was climbing on the small 2 foot wall that surrounded Bane's parents garden. He had taken a trip back to his family home with his young family, along with his older brother Cole, to visit his parents and other siblings. His younger, 15-year-old twin sisters, Ashley and Jessica had lavished Josh with a shower of hugs and kisses when they arrived, but ultimately, as per usual, the novelty had worn off and they had returned to their room to play with their dolls or make up or whatever it was girls of that age did, Bane really wasn't quite sure what it was that went through the head of a 15-year-old girl, he didn't deliberate on it for too long, he knew of much smarter men than himself who had tried to understand what goes on inside the head of a woman and had become broken men.

Josh: It's ok Daddy, I can do it, I'm Spider-Man!

Bane: Please just be careful, the last thing we need is a trip to the hospital

Josh: Would I get to go in the amblyance?

Bane: An ambulance? Sure you would, but you'd have a big bump on your head that would be really sore. You don't want that now do you?

Josh wasn't listening to his father anymore, he was carefully walking along the wall with his arms stretched out so that he could keep his balance. Josh was a good kid, was polite to his parents and always did as he was told, even if he did take a lot of persuading, at times. He was fearless though, which was something that always made Bane watch him like a hawk, if there was something that Josh thought that he could climb, then he'd climb the heck out of it. Bane knew that he'd never get through life without Josh getting his fair share of bumps, bruises and scrapes, but he was keen to try and keep these to a minimum. It seemed like only yesterday that he'd held that little bundle if joy in his arms for the first time. The moment Josh was born, Bane had promised himself that he would be the best Father ever, or even just at least try to be half as good as his own father was. Bane's father, Frank, had always made time for all of his children when they were younger. As children, Bane and Cole were always pestering Frank to take them fishing or to play Baseball and Frank always obliged. When the twins were born and their mother had her hands full, Frank made sure that the boys didn't feel left out and took them on a camping trip where they went fishing and the boys even got their first taste of hunting which was a really exciting experience for them. If Bane could even be half as good a father as his own was, he'd be heading in the right direction.

Bane's wife, Melissa came out to the garden and sat down beside her husband who was still intensely watching Josh with beady eyes, willing him to stay balanced and not fall from the wall. Bane had met Melissa when she was 17 and he was 22. Bane had been leaving an arena, in Waskom, when he was wrestling in the East Texas World of Wrestling. Melissa had been in the crowd that night and was hanging around after the show in the hope of meeting some of the wrestlers as they left to go to their motel rooms and get some much needed R&R. Bane was bowled over by how beautiful Melissa was and had asked her for her number. Bane and Melissa dated for 2 years before he finally popped the question and asked her to marry him, a year later Josh was born just after Bane had been released from WWE, Josh was that shining star that burned brightly, keeping Bane sane after the disappointment of having his big break ruined by injury. Melissa and Josh meant the world to Bane and he intended on making sure that they had the best life possible, he wanted them to be the perfect family, just like the family he had been part of when he was growing up.

Melissa: Your brother was looking for you just a moment ago. I said I'd come find you and let you know.

Bane: Cole?

Melissa: No, Nate, I think he has something that he wants to show you

Bane: Nate? I got little more than a grunt from him when we arrived. He seemed far more interested in his Xbox than he did in us when we got here.

Melissa: I think that's exactly why he want to see you to be honest. Something to do with his game.

Bane: I best go see what it is then. Keep an I on Junior there while I'm away.

Melissa flashed Bane a smile

Melissa: Stop worrying, you, and just go and see your little brother.

Bane leaned over and kissed his wife before getting up and heading inside. He made his way to his little brother Nate's room, passing the kitchen on his way. His mother's home made soup was boiling on the stove, the smell brought back so many memories. His mother was never out of the kitchen as far as Bane can recall from his childhood. She loved cooking, which was probably why she had become a chef. Bane loved going into the restaurant that his mother owned and being her unofficial taster. Bane and Cole would always sit on the counter and taste all of their mother's new dishes, Bane can't ever recall thinking that they were anything but delicious. Bane smiled as he reminisced of past memories. He entered Nate's room, which was like any average 13-year-old's room, covered in posters of his favourite sport stars and musicians. Bane had to do a double take as he saw a poster of himself staring back with the headline

'BANE WILLIAMS
WWE's NEWEST BIG GUY'

Bane cast his mind back to when the picture was taken. It was during an interview for Powerslam magazine where there was an article about the greatest big men of wrestling and a piece about newer stars who looked set to have a big impact on the business. Bane got to meet a lot of guys that he'd admired as a youngster. It had been an enjoyable experience, especially when Kevin Nash had commented how much Bane looked like Mark Henry and everyone joked around calling him Mark for the rest of the day.

Nate turned around to see his older brother was gazing around the room at all of his posters.

Nate: Hey, Bane, look! Look what I did!

Nate was frantically pointing at the TV screen. Bane looked over to see that Nate had been playing the latest XWF video game. Nate had just been trying to create Bane in the game on the CAW mode. He'd made a decent effort of it, although hadn't quite managed to get the hair quite right.

Bane: Wow, that's really cool little man, I hope your going to have me kick some ass on this game

Nate: I sure am. Hopefully you'll make it into one of the DLC packs soon though because I couldn't quite get the hair right and it's really annoying.

Bane: Well I think it's awesome. Maybe you could make Cole too and you can recreate ETWOW's greatest ever tag team.

Nate: Yeah! That's an awesome idea. Will you stay and help me and play for a little bit?

Bane: Of course I will. You'll have to go easy on me though, I doubt I'll be as good as you are.

Bane and Nate both laughed as Bane sat down beside his little brother to play his video game. Bane felt like the luckiest man in earth. He was living the dream, he had a beautiful wife, a loving family and a great kid. He was signed with a major wrestling promotion and had already bagged himself a championship that he was due to defend at the High Stakes PPV. Ok so he'd lost in his last match on Wednesday Warfare to Shawn Hero, but it was all part of the learning curve. His father had always said to him when he was younger "You can't win them all Bane, sometimes in life you will lose. How you win and how you lose defines you as a person. The most successful people in life tend to be the people who lose with dignity." Bane has always remembered these words, losing wasn't ideal, but he accepted it and was ready to move on and improve. Bane was as ready as he was ever going to be for what the PPV was going to throw at him, he just hoped that it was enough

[Image: tbbw.png]
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bane Williams's post:
(05-25-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-23-2013)