Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Insane Challenge RP2
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2017, 09:23 AM

[Image: o811XB0.jpg]

Alice Cooper

Alice Cooper is a musician who began his career in the late 60’s when he formed a band by the name of The Spiders with childhood friends Glen Buxton, Dennis Dunaway, John Tatum and John Speer. They would play together under this name for the next three years before changing their name to Nazz, and then finally Alice Cooper the following year.

By the mid 1970’s, the Alice Cooper band would cement themselves as one of the top hard rock acts in the world with songs like I'm Eighteen, Ballad of Dwight Fry, School's Out, and Billion Dollar Babies. By 1974, The lead singer of the Alice Cooper band, who had since adopted the name as his own, would begin to fall victim to his love of alcohol. His deteriorating mental health that was brought on by his addiction and a series of disagreements with fellow bandmates over the direction of the band would lead to their separation.

In 1975 Alice Cooper would release an album by the name of “Welcome To My Nightmare”. It would prove to be considered the best album among both critics and fans that the band had ever released. After the release of that Album, Cooper's personal demons and addiction to alcohol would reach a breaking point. Cooper would end up checking himself into a rehab facility in an effort to conquer his addiction and get his career back on track.

Upon release, Cooper seemed to have his act together for a short time and would go on to release the album “From The Inside”. An album that was inspired by his time in the mental asylum that he resided in during his rehab. Shortly after the release of that album, Alice Cooper would find that his life seemed empty and his stage character hard to play without the assistance of Alcohol. This feeling would lead to an addiction to cocaine that would not only give us some of the weirded years from Alice Cooper, but would ultimately take him out of the public eye for a three year span. Alice Cooper would eventually return to the music industry and continue his career clean and sober, but he was never able to find the same success again.

The scene opens inside of the dimly lit studio that houses Savage every week. Micheal Graves is standing in the ring, leaning, arms folded, over the top rope. He is looking down to the padded mats around ringside. Not that there is anything special about them, it’s just where his eyes happened to fall as he stands there in deep thought.

Micheal stands in the ring and wonders what the future holds. Not his future mind you. He knows that his future will be filled with tough battles, blood and tears, and with any luck, a Universal Title reign before he finally decides to call it quits. No, the career that Micheal is contemplating is of his opponent for this weeks edition of Savage. Micheal knows that there is no doubt that Neville Sinclair is a talented performer. He’s witnessed almost every match that the man has had in the XWF since he first signed with the company.

Micheal had purposely made a note to keep an eye on this guy because he knew that sooner or later, the two of them would be standing across the ring from one another. Micheal didn’t expect that they would be facing off for the television title. Instead he figured that their first meeting would most likely occur during a time that Neville Sinclair was trying to climb the ranks to the Universal or Xtreme Titles.

It’s funny how things work out sometimes, Micheal thinks. Micheal has had numerous opportunities to challenge for the TV title in the past, and each time he has passed on the idea because he didn’t believe that it would be fair to enter someone with his experience into the lower ranks to face guys who would barely be able to put up a fight against him. Things are a little different now though. Now there is a champion who can stand toe to toe with Micheal. A champion who likely even beat him. Neville Sinclair is a man who’s living a life unchallenged. Micheal wonders if his love for alcohol is causing him to not think clearly anymore? Micheal wonders if Neville Sinclair has gone from a man who enjoys the occasional drink, to a man who can’t live without his drink? Micheal hopes that’s not the case.

Neville Sinclair and Micheal Graves may not be friends, but it would be wrong to call them enemies either. Micheal actually finds himself being a fan of Neville Sinclair, and he hopes that this match will help Neville improve even more and that it prepares him for the next level in his career here in the XWF. Micheal requesting this match isn’t for the same reasons that he typically requests matches. There is no blood feud between the two men. This isn’t about avenging a loss from before. Micheal doesn’t want to end a career or try to destroy a man’s life. Instead Micheal wants to push a superstar that he has much respect for, to move on and find greater things. Micheal wants to use this match and this title as a way to further his own career, and prove his worth to the company at his current age, and Micheal wants to ultimately free a division that has found itself held hostage by a man that has proven to be too much for your typical Television title contender to handle. Is this a going to be a war?

Nah, it’s going to be a schooling. While Neville is busy trying to teach Micheal Graves trivial facts that amount to shit all in the XWF. Micheal is preparing to teach Neville Sinclair the most important lessons that he will ever learn, but the classroom doesn’t open until Saturday night. So until then, Micheal will continue to play the talking game with Neville. Mostly because he finds it to be entertaining to watch such an intelligent man make mistakes that not even some of us neanderthals would make.

Well guys…

I’VE BEEN LEARNT!

That’s right, I’ve been learnt by the educator of the XWF Neville Sinclair. Neville in one disastrous promo that takes place in, of all places, a grave yard…

Clever…

Managed to teach me that he may not know as much as he claims to. First off just because I have a bottle of Macallan Lalique in my possession, it doesn’t mean that it’s the same vintage that Bill Gates has. I never specified vintage, and you look foolish for assuming. Neville also learnt me that for as much research as he claims to have done on Micheal Graves, he doesn’t know me, or what I’m about at all.

I am “The Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves. A vampire who was born in the mid 1700’s… Or no, wait, I’m A Dark Warlock who can manifest magical creatures out of thin air… Wait, I’m a masked pedophile who will go to lengths that even Charles Manson would shy away from in order to get what I want… Or maybe I’m just some forty-five year old dude who’s at the end of his career and all out of ideas like you said.

Probably not though.

The thing about me that seems to escape you Neville, is that with me, you never know what you’re going to get. Luckily for you, you’ve spun the wheel of fortune and managed to land on a Graves that has a clear mind, because those other guys have a tendency of causing major bodily harm, and running superstars and even general managers out of this company. Not me though, I’m just looking for a match. I’m just looking to give you a challenge in that ring that you have yet to face on Savage. You see Neville, simply holding onto that belt for a record amount of time isn’t going to get you into the All-Time Top 50. If that was the case, don’t you think that Mr. Satellite / Supernova would already be there? Nah dude, if you want to get your name on that list, you do it by defeating guys like me. You do it by having memorable matches and feuds. You do it by facing the toughest challenges head on.

And once again I’ll say, you are not doing that. You can claim that you are trying to set a record breaking run with that belt so that guys like Doctor D’Ville come knocking at your door looking for a title shot, but the fact is that guys like Doc can’t come knocking at your door for a shot at that belt. XWF rules clearly state that any superstar that wins the Universal Title is banned from competing for the TV and Hart titles in the future. I have a hard time believing that you didn’t already know that. An educated man like you getting learnt by a neanderthal like myself?

IMPOSSIBLE!

So now that we have established that you are fully aware of that rule. It begs the question, how can you possibly say that you are waiting for the big dogs to sink to your level? Nah son, you’re slumming it up in a barely alive division enjoying the easiest path to “greatness” that you could find, just like I said before.

NEVILLE SINCLAIR IS EITHER AN IDIOT OR LAZY!!!

So, which one is it, huh? Did you not study the rules, or were you just hoping that I didn’t know them so that I could call you out on your bullshit?

It doesn’t matter though, because luckily for you, I’ve never won the Universal Championship. That means that I can truly slum it up and drop to your level. Don’t get that twisted either. That comment is’t attacking your raw skill, it’s attacking your lack of fortitude. I’ll be more than happy to take that belt off of your hands and rock it for eight weeks. Then at that point, yes, I’ll cash in my reign for a shot at the Universal Title. Why? Two part reason, one, it’s the Universal Title, duh! Who in their right mind would pass up a shot at that?

Oh wait…

Anyway, when I take my shot at the Universal title. A shot that’s fully earned by the way, I’ll be forced to relinquish the Television title. In doing so, I will be releasing it back into the wild where newer and less talented superstars can compete for it and use it as their stepping stone. That’s what it’s here for Neville, that’s why you were booked to challenge for it nearly three months ago. You were a new, unheard of talent. This belt made your name, but honestly dude, you’ve achieved everything that you can with this thing. It’s time to move on, not continue to face nobody after nobody. I get it, it’s a good feeling. To be able to completely dominate an entire division while barely breaking a sweat.

But defeating guys like The Witch Doctor and Big Kahuna isn’t doing anything to further your career dude. I mean sure, even if you find a way to beat me and hold onto that title, everything that I’ve said will still hold true. You will still be a big fish in a small pond. You’ll still be seen as the guy who is taking the easy way out.

Defending a belt weekly doesn’t mean that much when you’re defending it against guys who couldn’t take it from you on their best day. Jack Cain and Jenny Myst are the toughest competition that you’ve faced for this title. A moronic vigilante who went on an ever lasting holiday, and a girl.

**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**

Listen dude, I’m glad that you’re excited for the match. You should be. It’s guaranteed that we are going to tear the house down, but that’s because the rest of the card can’t hold a candle to us. That sota validates my point though, doesn’t it? The best of the best don’t wrestle on Savage. Sure, you get cameos from time to time, and Chris Chaos up until now, has made his bed here, but the real talent, the guys that you really want to beat if you’re trying to build a career. Those guys are over on Warfare. Savage is a brand that is intended to help build the stars of tomorrow, and while that may still apply to you, I’m pretty sure you’ve gained all that you can from Savage, and that title already. So win or lose, it doesn’t really matter as far as my point is concerned. If I win, I successfully give you the kick start into the next chapter of your career. If I lose, you just further prove my point about you being beyond all of this. Either way Neville, I plan on teaching you the most important lesson of all inside of that ring, and that lesson is going to be to learn how to tell when it’s time to move on!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(10-25-2017), JimCaedus (10-23-2017), Vincent Lane (10-28-2017)