Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Going to War [1/2]
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-23-2013, 04:30 AM

=====================================================
AFTER THE MATCH
=====================================================
World-1 International leaves the curtain at the backstage area holding the back of his head and heads to his locker room. KnightMask approaches him at the backstage area.

~ KnightMask ~
World, what is going on with you? You lost another match.

=- World-1 International -=
Well, I don't care about that lost... Did you see what he did to me after the match? He jumped me from behind and used a crowbar... That's not Cool. He is not cool. The next time we meet in the ring, I swear, we are going to war.

~ KnightMask ~
I saw it, he is not a wrestler, he is an animal that lives in the desert and hunts for food. One day, you will get your revenge from that attack. But right now, you need to focus on High Stakes, you have a Triple Threat Match. I know that you do not like that match, but you have to get that win to feel the groove again. If you want to become a main eventer like me, you have to get some wins. Now that you are hurt, lets get you to the medical staff and let the doctors check you out, because I don't want you to get any injuries before your match at High Stakes.

KnightMask and World-1 International starts to walk to the medical staff's office. When approaching to the medical staff's office, World stops and starts to speak.

=- World-1 International -=
KnightMask... I don't need medical help, I am fine on my own. Right Now I am going home and get some rest. By the time High Stakes comes around, I will be at High Stakes and I am going to send a message to Jason E. Smith.

World stares at the camera.

Jason E. Smith... Your attack with the crowbar is nothing but a cowardless act. After I am done with Mike Cross and Alex Richard, I am come after you next Jason E. Smith... WE ARE GOING TO WAR!!!!!

World-1 International leaves the backstage area and heads home for the night.

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like World1International's post:
(05-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-23-2013)