Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No Mystery Here Part 2
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-20-2017, 07:20 PM

CONTINUED

She stumbled to the door of the car. I was watching to see if perhaps we was walking to a nearby Ybor apartment or maybe meeting a cab. Perhaps just using a car as balance, seeing as she could barely stay upright.

I looked away for a second--I heard a noise. I looked back and she was getting in the drivers side.

FUCK NO.

But before I could move the red brake lights came on, followed by the white reverse lights. I should have just let her go, I should have let her pull out. What do I have to gain here? I don't know this bitch from a hole in the wall. She doesn't matter to me.

Before I knew it, I was following her car with my eyes. I watched it swerve down a side street. I knew where she was going, and I dropped my beer and ran around the corner.

I was able to meet up with her car, and I made a split second decision. It was going slow enough where I could jump in front, and even though I don't believe in God I asked him in that moment for her to stop the vehicle. The headlights blinded me as she got agonizingly closer.

Just as I winced, expecting right then to die, she stopped the car.

It is funny how you question life in moments when it looks like it is about to end. How you instantly start to regret all of the things you haven't done more than the things you have.

When I heard those brakes kick on, I exhaled. I was charged up. Part of me was angry. Part of me was ready to punch this bitch in the face. I didn't, though.

What I did was almost glide to her driver side window, asking her what the fuck she was thinking. I noticed then that she was crying. Her phone was on the seat next to her. Great, driving drunk AND on the phone.

Dumb bitch.

I asked her again.

She told me she was fighting with her boyfriend, and she thought he was cheating. She was visibly shaken.

She had a boyfriend. Part of me wanted to leave here there. She was of no use to me. I had burned down Nicole's parents house for god sakes, why save this sniveling little twat who had man issues?

Instead, almost subconciously, I had her slide over. I told her I would drive her home, that I was sober and she was risking a DWI or worse.

She didn't seem to have much hesitation.

I asked her where she lived, and she told me an address. I never thought to look at her lisence.

We pulled up to the address she told me. It was damn near in Wesley Chapel. Damn, she had come a long way to drink.

She looked through squinted eyes and told me that this wasn't it. WHAT? I just drove almost an hour and this wasn't it?!

She gave me another address, and I typed it in the GPS. My dick was thinking instead of my brain.

I was going to anger bang this bitch.

We pulled up to the new address.

That wasn't it.

I had had enough. Thoughts ran through my mind of dumping this bitch off on the side of the road and taking the car.

No.

I opened her purse and looked at her lisence.

Well, I had an address. But she was 19. The dumb bitch was 19.

How did she even get in?!

We pulled up to the address on the I.D.

When he got there, I helped her outside and to the front door. She fumbled for her keys. When the door opened, the house was nice. Wayyyyy nicer than anything I was accustomed to. Was this her parents house?

What the hell was I walking into?

I sat her on the couch, and found the kitchen to get her some water. She yelled to me that she needed asprin, as well.

No. Not a good mix.

Either way, I walked back out with the water.....

She thanked me and went to drink it, spilling it down the front of her.

I was instantly flaccid.

TO BE CONTINUED.

"Fuck up after fuck it, that is all I see. Micheal Graves should have just kept this little mystery identity on the hush-hush or at least kept it as Jim Caedus. He just couldn't keep it in his pants long enough to let me respond to the intial Caedus fake identity. So now, I have double the time to exposure Graves for the fraduent, bitch-made pedo that he truly is. Fake identity, that is all he is. A fake, worthless, nothing. A clever job getting management to sign off on this. A clever job trying to produce ratings for a dying show....but in the end, the result will be the same. I will be standing over the twisted and mangled corpse of Micheal Graves with my hand in the air, and Jim Ross yelling into a Radio Shack microphone headset that Vinnie was too cheap to upgrade about how "Chaos just killed him!" I hope he remembers that steel chair attack last time that put him nearly in the morgue, much less into retirement. I hope he remembers the AX3 glory days, because that is the closest he is coming to being a "top tier" competitor here. I can't fathom how someone could be in this business for as long as he has been and have nothing but an Amber Alert to write next to his name. Real great career there, bud.

It is fitting, too, that you would be a multiple identity for this match. You never quite knew who you were anyway. First you were a Dark Warrior, then you were a normal dude, then you were posessed, then you looked like a B movie knock off version of Predator.....then you became an actual predator. You have bounced around identities more than the LGBT, think about that. One thing you have always been, though, is inferior to me. And jealous of me, to boot. Since the moment I walked in here, you envied me. You wanted to be everythin that I embody. You saw me be more successful in my first 3 months here than you have been in almost two decades, and you wanted it. You offered me to join AX3 because if I was close, you wouldn't see me as a threat. If you could keep an eye on me the entire time, I couldn't sneak in and burn your entire foundation to the ground. But Graves, I was hiding in plain sight. I knew what you wanted but you failed to see what I wanted. You should have thought it was fishy when I said Jenny and I are a package deal. She had done nothing but be a piece of ass at that point, and had sprayed a few people with mace here and there. She was deadweight other than cosmetically and you still rushed to put the ink on the paper. Why? Because you knew you needed me. AX3 couldn't be taken down by me if I was a member, right? Psssht, if only that were the truth. After our history, and that intense title match we had, did I truly believe that you were willing to let bygones be bygones? I didn't think you were stupid enough to allow that.....and for your sake I was correct. I knew this and I saw your plan. I knew you were full of shit. Then, when Jim Caedus won the title, you began to panic. You knew I was going to go balls to the wall to get that belt, and that would tear AX3 apart. So, you did the only logical thing, and sided with the champ to make me look like the bad guy......the same guy who advocated so hard for me to join.....turned his back in a split second. At the first sign of trouble. That is fitting, isn't it Graves....you never were good at sticking to much of anything.

Just look at this now.....you're going to retire, then you're not, then you are. You don't know what you want to be, Graves, and you don't know who you are. You are having an internal identity crisis, and now you want to try to scare me into making a mistake by playing off your insecurities through a blur box. You really are pathetic. You have alienated everyone and now have to try to cling to any hope of getting back notoriety. YOU are the reason AX3 failed....if you would have just taken your rightful place under me, we would still be kicking ass and taking names to this day. So now you have taken off the facepaint and you are back to just being a normal dude again. Great. More face to punch through to the back of your head. You may want it more, and thats admirable, but you don't stand a chance. You have about as much of a chance as Richard Simmons has of winning a bodybuilding competition. I think you are a passionate competitor, but your fucked up head has held you back. You could have been so much more, but you have allowed yourself to be held back. You have allowed yourself to drift in and out of stardom all because you can't make up your damn mind......

You're like a woman, maybe you should challenge for the Bombshell belt.

Nah, nevermind, Jenny would beat you, too.

When are you going to realize that as much as you try to slander me, there is no other choice than to view me as the best. Sometimes, insult is the grandest form of flattery. You hate me cuz you ain't me kinda thing. I don't have to convince myself of anything. Look at my resume. Look at what I have done. You may think my ego is the size of the Asian continent, but there is a difference between cockiness and confidence. A big difference. I am confident in my abilities, and it can come off as cocky at times. I just know who I am, and what I can do. I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses. I know my limits. I am not perfect. You all try to paint me as some entity who thinks I am perfect but you are doing my a favor by pointing out my flaws. I am not Gabe Reno, I know when I am in over my head. In this case, I am not. Who is the cocky one, Graves....you call the TV title the lowest title this company has to offer. I am willing to bet any price you could come up with--how about if I am wrong I can't have a Uni title shot for 6 months--that Neville would take your old ass to school in that ring and make you wish you never came back. You see, Neville is the epitome of a champion, but mostly Graves, he knows who he is. He had an identity and a motive. He doesn't bounce around from gimmick to gimmick hoping that one will suit him. You claim it is the lowest title out there, but for me it would be a honor to face Neville.......and beat Neville.

But that won't happen.

You want to know why?

Because I am tiers above that. Management would never allow me to bury a rising star and take a belt off him that he clearly deserves. My UNIVERSAL title race is more profitable. The point is, I would BEAT Neville. You Graves, would shit the bed yet again.

These are facts.

People win some in this business, and they lose some. I don't let other people's successes affect my own. Who Engy beats and who Cadryn beat doesn't matter to me. I beat Cadryn, and I would beat Engy and take that title from him as well. I am always going to be in the mix for the top spot here, whether I am in it for not. You are always going to be in the mix for whether or not anyone remembers you even existed. THAT is the difference.

So go ahead, tell the world I suck. Continue to tell the world that I have lost a step. Replay that video of me denting your head in with that steel chair over and over again until you realize that nothing you have to say has any validity anymore. You have been better off not saying anything at all.
Edit Hate Post Like Post