Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You're The Only Goofy I see!
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2017, 02:57 PM

Well here we are, the one and only pitstop that’s planned on our journey to Universal Studios in Hollywood, California. It’s a beautiful sunny day in Anaheim California today with temperatures in the upper 70’s. Out here the locals probably consider this to be chilly weather, but with me flying in from the north east where the temperatures are already dipping down into the mid 30’s, this is pretty much Heaven. The scene opens at dusk, just as the sun is setting. In the background we see white gates blocking our path to an older looking, yet well maintained brick building. Landscaped into the grass between the closed gate and the building is a very familiar face.

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E

[Image: Disneyland-Leap-Day-077.jpg]

That’s right folks, our mystery competitor has decided to film his final vignette in front of the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. Clapping can be heard from off camera, along with the sound of hard soled boots hitting the pavement. Suddenly the source of the clapping walks into view of the camera.

[Image: 1962.jpg]

”Hi-ya Chris! Are you ready for Savage, partner? I’m sure that you’ve been training REALLY hard between sobbing sessions as you try to not only figure out who you are facing on Savage, but also deal with all of the shade that Gabey-boy has been tossing your way! Hey, let me ask you a question man, how does it feel knowing that I’ve now had two, count them, TWO title reigns since the last time that you touched gold? At Leap of Faith I once again became the “King of Harts” when I beat Peter Gilmour 1-2-3 in the center of that ring, and you Chris, you once again proved that you’re going to be best known as a guy who reached the top ONCE, then for the rest of his career, always came in second… or third, fourth, fifth, I’m not quite sure how to rank you in a match that had five losers. Let’s all just assume that you and Reno tied for shittiest outting, K? Now, as far as your match on Saturday is concerned. I’m sure you are frothing at the mouth for a chance to face me again huh? After all, your swollen head is too inflated to let you realize that the “Essence of Excellence” has surpassed you and, well, pretty much everyone else around here as the best of the best. Don’t fool yourself, just because I’m not the Universal Champion doesn’t mean I’m not the best, but unlike you, when I get the opportunity to challenge for it, I’ll actually win it.”

Cadyn pauses for a moment and adjust the Hart title that adorns his waist. Cadryn looks back up to the camera with a slight smile and a nod.

”Unfortunately for me, I’m not the man who gets to beat the new Peter Gilmour around the ring this week.”

[Image: 49df5922f0007f0d34b346f5e8a701d4--viking...ikings.jpg]

As if from out of thin air, Jim Caedus walks out from behind Cadryn and glares into the camera with an intimidating stare. Cadryn glances over at Jim and playfully backs away like he’s afraid of his biggest rival. Still peering into the camera, Jim abruptly cracks a smile and chuckles to himself.

[Image: we72jTaZ.jpg]

"Hello Chris, how are you feeling? I’d imagine that you’re still a little banged up from once again NOT having what it takes to beat me and capture this."

Jim lifts the 24/7 Briefcase up into camera view and pats the side of it with his free hand. Jim lowers the case and continues.

[color=#00BFFF]"I’m sure you’ve been beatin' yourself up over it all week, not just because you and I both know _THIS_ case was your one and only chance to get back in the title picture...but because you can’t _beat_ anyone anymore when it matters most. Now, if you were excited to see Cadryn out here today teasin' himself as the man behind the mosaic, then I’d be willin' to wager you’re shittin' your pants and prayin' to whatever God it is that you think might actually be willing to put up with you (Hermaphrodite for example) that this is another fake out. Well Chris, had you been payin' attention at all it would've been pretty obvious who it is that you’re facing. Think about it. Think back to the very first promo. What were the details revealed there? You’ve faced off before, he came up with a losing effort because of some bullshit interference. He’s beaten Gilmour, and recently was a champion. Second promo, he has a brother and they don’t get along at all. His brother had a better career than he did back in 2004, so he’s obviously a wrestler. So, who could that be Chris? Who fits the bill for a guy that’s been here since the early 2000’s and has faced off with you before? Well if those tips weren’t enough for your primitive brain to figure out, then maybe I should just go ahead and spoil it, huh ]

Cadryn yells to Jimmy from off camera.

”Just do it! Chaos isn’t smart enough to figure this out!”

Jim looks into the camera and shrugs before pointing to his right. The camera slowly pans over…

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

”You said it in your promo Chris, it’s all gravy. If you weren’t such an imbecile, I would have thought that you actually figured out who you were facing, but nah, you’ve proven time and again that you're just not that smart. You’re right though, it is all Gravy, and you’d better believe that Gravy was more than willing to jump at the opportunity to catch that ass in the ring one more time! It’s no secret that I’ve never been satisfied with the result of our first match. Maybe it’s because we both know that I had you dead to rights. I gave up my two fall advantage WILLINGLY because I wanted to finish you off without leaving you with any excuses, and I did. As the final few seconds counted down in that Ironman match, victory was in my grasp, but then Colten Kato happened. Now I could stand here and cry about it, but I’d rather set the record straight tomorrow night in that ring when I show you that Chris Chaos, for all the talk, for all the ego, just doesn’t have what it takes to put Gravy away, not this time, not ever again!

Is that because you’ve somehow become worse than you were before, or because I have somehow grown to be better? I’d say a little of both, honestly, but more importantly, I-WANT-IT-MORE! You can convince yourself that you're still the best if you want to, but the simple fact is…

YOU’RE NOT!

Are you still damn good in that ring? Well yeah, of course you are. Talent doesn’t just up and vanish like that, but heart does, and Chris, you’ve lost your heart. I say that because if you still truly had it, you damn sure wouldn’t be talking about taking a step down and challenging for the TV title. For fucks sake Chris, I’ve yet to hold the Universal Title and even still, I couldn’t care less about the damn thing. I have my eye set on the top prize in this company, and if I’m going to stick around and extend my tenure with the XWF, it’s because ultimately plan on capturing THAT belt. So what does it say about the so called “face of the company” that he is so disillusioned with his chances against the current crop of main eventers, that he’d rather take a back seat and play on the B show for the lowest valued title this place has to offer? And don’t even play at that not being what you meant. Robbie Bourbon now Hold the Universal title, and it wasn’t that long ago that he stood firmly in your path to the top and said, “Nah bitch! Back of the line”! I can understand why you might shy away from another meeting with him, even if it is for the top prize. You’ve also made it clear that you fear Jim Caedus. You just can’t beat him, but wait, didn’t The Engineer do just that? Guess that rules out the Xtreme title for you too. Cadryn is the man who put the first blemish on Jim's record. You may have gotten lucky against him once, but you know deep down that it’s not likely to happen twice, especially now that the Kings have helped to groom him into quite the little asskicker. So yeah, no Hart title for you either, but hey, you’ve never faced off against this Neville Sinclair guy, so maybe… MAYBE.. You stand a chance.

Doubtful, but it’s your best shot at holding gold again, and you know it.

Micheal takes a moment to consider the crossroads that both of their careers are at right now. Chaos, as much as he may try to deny it, is a man on edge. He has lost enough big bouts lately that the effect on his standing in this company has been less than desireable. Is he down and out? No, nobody that wasn’t purposely trying to get under Chris’s skin would say that. What they might say is that this match probably means more to each of these competitors careers than it probably should. Both men need a big win to bounce back with. Both men need that forward momentum to get to the place that they are trying to go. That place is the top of the card. Micheal knows that Chaos doesn’t want to challenge for the TV title. He doesn’t want to leave the Universal title picture, but right now his confidence is shot. Chaos has spent the last six months trying to reclaim the spot that he lost, and he has come up short with every opportunity. Chaos needs this win, but so does Micheal. Micheal hasn’t been around much in the last few months. As a matter of fact, he pretty much became a part timer after him and Chaos met the last time, but now with the offer to return and join Da Club, and the fact that Micheal never achieved his goals the first time around, Micheal needs the big win to reestablish himself in the XWF. Thinking about all of this brings a slight smirk to Micheal’s face. He finds it funny how much things have changed since their last match. How Chaos at his best didn’t intimidate him and he wonders how Chaos at this low point possibly could. Micheal looks back to the camera shaking his head in disbelief.

My how the mighty have fallen Chris, but I’ll tell you what. After you take your loss this Saturday night, go ahead and slide down them rankings ALL THE WAY TO TV. I’ll be more than happy to mix it up with Jim Caedus, Doctor D’Ville, and Robbie Bourbon. I still owe that Robbie an ass kicking as well. Maybe I can hit him up for a title shot while they’re scraping you off of the mat at Savage.

Now, I’d be lying if I said that was the only reason I eagerly accepted the offer to return for this match. I mean, we do have a little bit of history between us, now don’t we? How about the fact that you took a faction of brothers, and tore us apart with your inept leadership? My noggin was so busted that I was chasing after a preteen girl and orgasiming from pain, but it was ME that had to try and hold the crumbling faction together because all you cared about was Chris Chaos. Or what about that bullshit attack after AX3 lost the Trios Titles to The Kings? Did you really think that shit would go unanswered forever? Nah Chris, it was just a matter of time before I got my head on straight, and once I did, Chris Chaos became public enemy number one.

By the way Chris, I’m loving the confidence that you’re putting on display. Has anyone ever told you that you should be in film? Seriously, bravo Chris, bravo! If I had the acting chops that you do, then maybe I could land better roles than “Bears On A Submarine” (yeah, it’s real) For you to pretend to have been anything other than scared shitless was nothing more than a lie. Why? Because we both know that you, then master of Chaos, just has to be in control of every situation in order to be comfortable. You use the fact that you were once at the top of the mountain as a way to intimidate your opponents. You rattle off about how you beat this guy, beat that guy and so on. Then you turn around and exploit every flaw that you can find in your opponent's record. You do everything in your power to damage your opponent's confidence before the match. Get them shaken and fill them with doubt. That’s why you can’t beat Jim Caedus, because that motherfucker knows he has your number, and there isn’t a damn thing that you can say to make him, or anyone else think otherwise, and you know what Chris? You’re not convincing anyone that you’re a threat to me either!

You and I both know what I did the last time we faced off and how close I came to relieving you of the Universal title.

I left you worn out and drained. It took everything that you could muster up to throw at me and sent it back at you ten fold. By the end of the match, you were left so vulnerable, so broken down, that you were unable to fend off Gabe Reno at the following Pay Per View and ended up losing the belt, and beginning down the long path of realizing that you aren’t the wrestling wrecking machine that you perceive yourself to be! Well Chris, that road stops here. This match is the both of us coming full circle. For you, it’s going to mark the definitive end for the era of Chaos. An era that has been limping around this joint for far too long just searching for a place to lay down and die. Well Old Yeller, Gravy’s got his rifle and he’s about to put you out of your misery!

[Image: H4dVHUW.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Black Jesus's post:
JimCaedus (12-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-21-2017)