Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Castle
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-20-2017, 01:21 PM

Every little girl has a wild imagination. Girls love to play pretend. They dress up as everything imaginable, from Disney characters to their favorite reality TV show star. They are very impressionable. Girls will build forts in their rooms, turn them into little castles, and use their plastic wands to make things appear and disappear. In their minds, of course. The world of pretend is everything to a little girl. Princsses, Queens, Mermaids, you name it. There isn't anything off limits in the mind of a little girl.

Have you ever built a fort out of pillows and sheets, and sat inside it? You have your plastic tiara on, and your royal outfit. When you are in there, everyone else is below. Your the Queen, the world is in your palm.

So many girls have done this, but how many have actually lived it?

Very few.

Girls today, they don't have an identity. They complain about equality, how they want the same as the men, but they refuse to put in the work. They expect things to be given to them because they are girls. They expect to be pampered, looked after, taken care of, looked out for, all because they pee sitting down rather than standing up.

Girls today want to act tough, but on the inside they are sensitive. How many times do you see girls acting all tough bitch on Facebook or Twitter, but when you run up on them they hide behind a boyfriend or a badge?

Girls become women when they take control of their life, and become able to own their responsibilities. Fuck bleeding. Plenty of girls bleed monthly and have the mentality of a toddler. A real Queen handles her business.

A Queen doesn't star in greatness, a Queen produces greatness.

Self made, self broke.

But every girl, when they are little, just assumes one day they will be that princess, be that queen. They have no idea what it takes to be what they want so desperately to be.

I remember the blanket forts. I remember the plastic wands and the stuffed animal kingdom I used to tell myself was real. I remember telling myself that one day, all of the pain would stop and I would sit out looking at the horizon and know that it was all mine.

....and that there was so much work left to do. When I was a little girl.....I had a castle.

Now......I have a castle again.

I sit inside it, your queen, and the one true bombshell.

[Image: nYdbuzO.jpg]

I never used to be this confident. I never used to think I would amount to anything. I used to think all I would be was a sex object. I wasn't the type of girl that would fuck on the first date, because I didn't know what a date was. If they wanted me, they took me. There were no flowers, no chocolates, nobody held a door for me or pulled my chair out of I could sit comfortably. Nobody did anything for me, unless it benefitted them. The only thing I got was the occasional shameful orgasm due to basic human genetics. It wasn't until I learned to embrace this life, to use to to my advantage, that I began to enjoy it. You see, they say it all the time. Sex sells. Strip clubs will never go out of business because men will always be pigs. Women will always be looked at by men as the inferiors until they do something about it. A strong willed, strong minded woman is not something that men want. So, why don't you give them what they don't want? Why don't you be your own queen, not be theirs. Go out and make it for yourself. Go out and do it for you.

Some girls just don't know how to do this. They want to play ball with the boys, then expect them not to block their shot or not to tackle them. If they want to play ball with the big boys, they have to make sure they can play well with the girls first. They won't be prepared. They may think they are. They want to jump right to the front of the line, and expect the boys to be okay with it. Boys will never be okay with it.

Unless you give them reason to.

I have used my mouth to give them reason to. I have used my crotch. I have used my eyes, my hair, my chest. I USED the boys, just like they USED me, and look where I am. I am a CHAMPION, A QUEEN and the NUMBER ONE woman on this roster. Hands down. I used them to my advantage, and I have a purple, gold and white belt to show for it.

The Sugay Sisters have Instagram and a SOTM award. Oh boy.

Keep on being bosses, girls. Keep on being bosses, and I will keep on being QUEEN.

Welcome to my castle, I surely hope you don't enjoy your stay.

[Image: mDncmfD.png]

TheWannaBeQueen Said:You are content with being that champion because you don’t have what it takes to be the Universal Championship.”

"English much? I have what it takes to be a champion..but I've never been a championship before. I wonder what that's like......What a dumb bitch"

[Image: OZrfkW9.gif]

"Whelp.....that was an interesting promo. NSFW for sure. Yuck. But, I have to know.....for real, I've just GOT to know......how many of these dumb bitches are going to blame booking for my success and their lack thereof? I had NOTHING to do with the stipulations of the match at Leap of Faith, and nothing to do with facing baby sis SoGay on Savage. I see you've grown out of the hashtags and snapchat filters, though. I am so proud of you! Little Jaslene is growing up so fast! Right before our very eyes she is growing out of the papmers! Mommy wow! Jaslene's a big girl now! Even though she's out of the diapers, unfortunately she is still completely full of shit. So sad.

The fact that she thinks she or her loudmouthed sister have a shot in the men's division is laughable. You haven't even proven you have what it takes to make it in the women's division much less the top tier. You need to stay in your lane, Sugar. I appreciate you shooting for the sky, but your roll needs to slow and quickly. The women's division wasn't made to keep handcuffs on female success, it was made to honor our accomplishments. You stupid, stupid cunt. If you were here long enough to even have an opinion you'd know that the man's world you want to enter into, it is a slippery slope that you don't have nearly enough lube for. You whine and complain that I beat you on a technicality, because you were distracted. Wahhhhh.....wahhh.....Jaslene was distracted.

[Image: Uamii4r.gif]

When you get up to the big leagues, as you seen to think they are, a W is a W and an L is and L. I beat you, no ifs ands or buts. You also beat me. I will accept that loss, but when you begin to accept yours you can begin to takes steps forward in this business. I am not making the same mistake Chris Chaos made. He came into this company and ran roughshod, he won the Universal Title in the blink of an eye, and he has been struggling to catch up since. I am using this win as a building block to the legacy I want to create. I am young, one of the youngest on the roster, and I have a long time to be great. I never planned on this. You are right, I did come into this company for a little T&A exposure, because, at the time, that is all I knew. I have grown, adapted, and became not just a model-caliber superstar here but a pretty damn good wrestler too. No more of this whole "Jenny Myst is green"......I feel confident I can stand toe to toe with just about anyone and be successful. You are just stepping your foot into the shit, and haven't bothered to look down and wipe it off. You are going a mile a minute with that mouth, and not realizing what you are saying. It is just talk, talk, talk, talk. I continue to take cocks because I am the Bombshell Champion? Umm.......sure honey. If that makes sense to you than you run with it, girl! Yasssssss! Metaphors! It's ok, you'll get there, keep chugging along! The fact you feel the need to attack me personally is humorous to me, quite frankly. You are probably the most generic snail trail I have ever had the displeasure of trading insults with. I am following in footsteps? I am copying others? How about the whore terminology you continue to hammer home with the hopes someone is paying attention to? You saw it work once or twice and now you think it is set in stone. Hunny, take a hint here for the future.....I just shrug that shit off.

You may "wrestle" all over the world, but maybe you might wanna focus on XWF. Maybe you wanna shift your focus from being "good" somewhere else and focus more on being "average" here. You're spreading yourself too thin. But, let me assure you of this sugar.....whatever company you think you matter in, I would destroy it. I would uproot it. You see, I never planned on being a wrestler. I didn't get into all of these other companies because I never had a need to. Whatever little "federation" you think you are relevant in......I would burn it to the ground. I don't because I don't need to. I can and will walk into any ring anywhere at anytime and I will be the star of the show. I will be the dominant female and I will be the "Queen". I have made XWF my kingdom, the ring is my castle, but sometimes you have to go to war to get what you want..........and when you get to it, you take it. I promise you I'd douse Skyfire with acid rain.

You throw the Queen word around quite a bit, but you know nothing about being a queen. You know nothing about being royalty. You obviously know nothing about your little idol Roxy either. SHE created this title, SHE pulled this division together, and SHE brought you two into this business to be a part of it. Like it or not, believe it or not, you two are part of this "women's revolution" she keeps yammering about through through her sun damaged lips. The XWF gives you the freedom to chase whatever titles you want, but lets not stray too far from our anatomy, kay? You and I, we are biologically the same. Until you have a pork sword swinging from between your olive thighs, you are always going to be classified as a member of the "women's division". You may just happen to stumble across another title belt at some point, but your cannot hide from the truth anymore. Stop running from the facts. You would think someone with a law degree would have a bit more of a pulse, dontcha think?

I know you haven't been here long, so let me just let you know right now that being the Superstar of the Month doesn't mean shit. It just means you were a little bit better than the schlubs behind you. It is the equivelant of getting a golden star sticker in third grade, Jaslene, anyone can do it if they win a couple of matches in a row. And your victory over the "Motherfuckers"? Psssht. They came apart at the seems like a cheaply made dress on a fat girl, and fizzled out like a dying star. They were a flash in the pan, just like you two are, and just like them you two will be a passing fad.

Pogs.

Gameboys.

Yo-Yo's.

JNCO Jeans.

Lugz.

"My solo debut is going to be a wham, bam, thank you ma’am kind of night! The way you get whammed, slammed, and knocked around in the bedroom!"

At least somebody wants me, Jaslene. Hell even your sister has managed to crawl under a species of some sort. Oh my god?! Are you the duff?! I think you might be the duff! Your own sisters duff!

You certainly know an awful lot about my match at LOF for peeing during it. You must have a TV in the bathroom, otherwise my victory and how I achieved it wouldn't be so ingrained in your memory. Then again, everything I do seems to be of interest to you. I see you did some digging. I am confident in my body. I also do what it takes to get ahead. Question my methods all you wish, but I assure you Jaslene if you did a litte more swallowing and a little less talking, you'd probably have a match that matters on your resume by this point! I've done my fair share. I've swallowed my pride. I've swallowed my fears. I've swallowed my dreams. I've swallowed it all, Jaslene, every.....last.....drop. That is why I am ahead, and you sit as nothing more than an extension of Jim Caedus's fleshlight. You have no identity, you have no direction. You are a lawyer who wresltes. A wrestler who practices law. You have options! When you fail at becoming anymore than a shadow of your sister and one half of the team who FAILS, like everyone else, to dethrone the Kings, you have another career to fall back on.

Keep digging up dirt, little girl. Keep trying to rub in my face something I've never tried to hide. Keep trying to embarrass me while I continue to rule with an iron fist over a division that is quickly on the rise. I did and do what I needed to in order to get to where I'm at. You keep YELLING at things you don't like and talking with an upward inflection like everything's a question. You do you, girl. Keep up with the keg stands and house parties, rolling around on California King beds with your sister in skimpy pjs and giggling at poop jokes........keep doing what you need to do to pose for perverts with ponytails and licking shoes........

[Image: LZ3VLzq.jpg]

I'll just keep posing with THIS

[Image: KEl8fJa.jpg]

You're right, I did make a mistake.....I let you walk out of that ring with your pride intact. This time....I will establish my dominance and show the world that Jenny Myst is that bitch. Now get down on your knees and bow to your queen before I decide not to be generous enough to let you."

[Image: sevFfcX.jpg]

[Image: vArV5sd.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Neville Sinclair (10-20-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-21-2017)