Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
The Vyper Emperor [2/2]
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-23-2013, 01:29 AM

Vyper Roleplay;
Part #2
Rejecting your Roots.

--
“ALL HEIL THE EMPEROR VYPER”

TO THE BEAT OF THE DRUM THE SOLDIERS MARCHED. THEY MARCHED DOWN THE STREET, THE OMINOUS SONG. THAT DARK INTIMIDATING SOUND NEVER FAILS TO REMIND ME OF WAR. I STAND JUST 200 YARDS ABOVE MY MASS ARMY. AS THEY ESSEMBLE AROUND ME, WITH MYSELF AT THE HEAD.

THEY ALL WEAR ARMOUR FROM HEAD TO TOE, WIELDING SAVAGE WEAPONRY AND LARGE SHEILDS. THEY STAND READY FOR BATTLE. THEY LOOK UP AT THEIR MASTER AND THEIR MASTER RETURNS THE GLANCE. HIS GRIN EVERY GROWING, HIS SMILE EVERY SECOND GAINING MORE VICIOUS OVERTONES.

“BROTHERS, SISTERS, WE SHALL STAND TOGETHER. THE WAR BEGINS ON SATURDAY, WE SHALL BE READY! WE SHALL NOT FALTER! WE SHALL SLAY OUR ENEMIES AND RID OUR WORLD OF THEM.”

*A photograph flashes up in my memory and I wake back up again. Another fucking dream I think to myself as I snuggle my head back down in the memory foam pillow, adjusting my body position of the bed I close my eyes... go back to sleep, one day Zayne. One day.*

#’#

Zayne Vyper lays stretched out on a recliner chair, his long blonde hair sways in the light breeze and his usually blood red eyes are covered by a jet black tinted sunglasses, with ‘Armani’ scribbled across the side of them. From waist down he wears a pair of white and red sunflower three quarter lengths, whilst his top half is left bare, his head resting on his hands that are behind his head highlight his rippling muscles and his stern physique. Next to the leather recliner he is sat on is a small table about a foot high off the ground which holds his cocktail, which has two straws, a beach umbrella and a sparkling stick, stuck out of it.
The sun is in the middle of the sky indicating it being mid day. Zayne is laying next to a large pool with nobody around him apart from Benjamin Clyne who is stood wearing a full suit next to him, holding his shirt and with a more than dissatisfied look painted across his elder face.

Benjamin Clyne:
“I am sorry Mr. Vyper, but could I enquire as to how long you’ll be? Only it’s beginning to get extremely hot and I wouldn’t want you getting sunburn before your two big matches this week.”

Zayne lazily moves his shades down for a second to give Benjamin a piercing look in which he decides it’s best he stopped talking and Zayne returns to laying casually on the recliner chair. After huffing and puffing Benjamin decides that it is no use and walks out of shot only to return clutching a photograph in his right hand. The elderly Clyne places the photograph onto my lap and the camera zooms in on it to get a better look.

[Image: tumblr_ma4mudCnW01r6jhq9o1_500.jpg]

The picture is of his late father, whos name he still doesn’t mention due to the disgrace he placed upon their family. Looking away sharply Zayne acts as if the picture stings his eyes and quickly passes it back to Benjamin Clyne, after regaining his composure, Zayne erupts into anger.

Zayne Vyper:
“Are you fucking insane Benjamin?! Do you have a fucking deathwish?”

The now relaxed Zayne Vyper is now on his feet holding Benjamin Clyne up a nearby wall by the scruff of his expensive suit. He holds him above his own head and looks up at him, his eyes red with the fire and hatred that had fuelled him to become so successful.

Zayne Vyper:
“I’ve fucking told you Benjamin! I’ve told you before! That person is DEAD to me and will always be DEAD to me. You got that?!”

Benjamin cowers up the wall, his facial expression anguished, at best. Zayne realises what he’s doing and after, puts down Benjamin who is still shaking, his legs like jelly, he wobbles over to the recliner chair and sits down on it whilst Zayne sits down next to him. Looking at the picture of his father, he gently strokes the photograph with his fingers before the fire returns to his eyes and he rips up the photograph and discards it into the swimming pool that he sits next to. Benjamin who is still in shock looks back up at Zayne who hasn’t finished.

Zayne Vyper:
“I’m sorry Benjamin, but nobody. NOBODY mentions my father to me. He is DEAD. DEAD. You know that better than anyone.. You were his damn trainer till he, he did it!”

Benjamin Clyne:
“I’m sorry Zayne. It’s just me and you father..”

Zayne Vyper:
“Don’t call him that! He’s not my father, he’s nothing to me, you hear me Benjamin! Nothing!”

The hatred burnt so strong inside Zayne for his father, he was seething. His mouth was frothing and his eyes has gone an animalistic black, as his pupils enlarged like a raging bull. His hair no longer blew in the slight breeze, instead it was caught in a stronger winds force, his usual cocky grin had been removed and replaced by a stern, angry frown. Benjamin sighs and shakes his head at Zayne before walking out of the cameras shot. The camera switches to show Zayne sat on the recliner chair with the swimming pool and pieces of photograph floating in the background. He doesn’t look to the camera but instead begins speaking to himself.

#'#

My father.. “Zayne ‘The Vyper’ Shaw.” One of the greatest MMA fighters of all time, until that one fateful day. The day that he put our families, no, the day he disgraced his family. The day he disgraced Mixed-Martial-Arts and the day he destroyed hundreds and thousands of kids dreams and childhood. The day MMA found out the truth about Zayne ‘The Vyper’ Shaw...

It was 14th March 2003, any normal day in the world of MMA and I had just seen my father defend his Brazilian Jungle Fight Light Heavyweight Championship against Brazilians biggest and best upcoming fighter Julio PIAZON. We were going through the usual drug tests and results when one judge found evidence of a new supposedy untraceable performance enhancing drug in ‘his’ system. He pleaded his innocence as we stood by him, but it all came out..

Over 20 years in Mixed Martial Arts, over 10 title reigns and he had thrown it all away for one match? No.. He’d not done this for just one match, he’d been doing it for years and years. All those amazing memories of him winning.. he was cheating? All those amazing victories, all because the other guy never had a fair shot? I can feel the anger, the rage building up inside me now just thinking back to that day. When I was sat with my mother who was too embarrassed to show her face, the vicious chants, the cruel mocking taunts from other children as I left and whenever I went out. I couldn’t escape the limelight. It was all over the globe now, everybody knew, EVERYBODY KNEW.

I can still remember him looking down at me later that night at home, when I didn’t know what he was doing. Looking back it was obvious, I can still get that flashing image of that conversation in my head...

[Image: WesternBar.jpg]

# The package now is in black and white, it shows an old bar obviously built inside in someones garage or back garden which was obviously once a very well run bar was now broke down, broken glass smashed all over the floor with the smell of stale alcohol lingering in the air and fighting its way up your nose. In the middle of the bar is a small table with one man and one young boy sat opposite him, their is a half empty bottle of whiskey sat in the middle of the table with three shot glasses lined up next to each other on the mans side of the table. Next to the whiskey bottle is sat an ashtray overflowing with cigarette and tobacco roll up nubs. The man had clearly been taking drugs of some kind as his arms and veins that are shown are all right at the surface of the skin and the damaged skin and bruises on his arms and neck are a sure sign of heroin abuse.

The camera pans round to the man who has clearly not shaved in weeks. The head on his hair and face has grown so wild you can not see what the hair line starts and ends. His untamed rugged beard sprouts from the bottom of chin but is surrounded by a thick layer of hair and bits of food and ash stick out of the beard. The man is inhaling a cigarette and drinking from the bottle of gin as he speaks to his son who holds a set of cards in his hands looking bewildered and quite upset at the state of the man.

Man:
“Don’t worry Zayne, you won’t turn out like your old daddy.”

The boy looks up, a combination of confusion and discomfort etched upon his face. The man splutters and coughs before taking another large swig of the whiskey. The man is now clearly intoxicated and you get a sense that you can smell the beer through the camera. The boy recoils at his dads spluttering cough but regains composure to listen to him again.

Man:
“You’ll be better than me, I mean look at me sat here, what kind of father am I? Or maybe it wasn’t me.. maybe it was you. Yeah..”

The boys eyes are still wide open as he listens to his dad who seems to have come up with an absurd solution as to why hes become like this. He begins to feel the happiness that rage gives him and he feels light headed and that he is not to responsible. A weight lifted from the mans shoulders, he decides to really go to town and make sure the boy knows it’s his fault, averting the blame from himself.

Man:
“If you and Mommy were better, I wouldn’t have become this.. this piece of shit.. living in this piece of shit of a house with your mothers mediocre cooking with this mediocre life and mediocre EVERYTHING!”

The man obviously has flicked a switch in his head as he gets to his feet and picks the stool he was once sat on and throws it through the main display piece of ‘The Vypers Layer’, he breathes heavily and the young boy remains still. Shocked and paralyzed in fear the boy cowers, shaking on his stool. The man continues to destroy the rest of the bar by throwing things and smashing glasses, bit of glass and scrapnel catch the boy in the face and he starts bleeding, his cries are obviously heard by his mother who comes bounding through the garage door picking her up into her arms and running back out. The camera returns to the man who is now sat in the centre of the floor crying, rolling around in the glass and shattered materials. #

The memory slowly vanished away, I feel a slight shudder echo its way down my spine and the fire in my eyes burns stronger. This is the reason I am, who I am today. This is the reason, I call myself Zayne Vyper. Not Zayne Shaw, this is the reason I use the name Vyper in the first place. I want to rid HIS name from the history of MMA but that was impossible, every time I walked into an MMA arena, my heart would melt.

I couldn’t let that happen, I needed to be strong. So here I am, arriving in XWF. Ready to take on anybody who thinks that disgracing our families name is right. That is why my opponents have not got a chance, this is why my opponents haven’t got a hope in hell. They fight for the championships, for the rewards, for the prizes, for being a competitor. This is the reason they shall fall. I fight for pride, for honour, I fight to be the very best wrestler this business and this industry has ever had the fortune to see. I fight to defeat all odds, I fight to rid my memory of that scumbag they called ZAYNE ‘THE VYPER’ SHAW.’ I shall not stop until everybody who believes they can slime and cheat their way to the top are burning in the depths of hell.

Peter Gilmour, Mister Mystery, Crimson Cobra, Knightmask, Dean Moxley. Take note, my fellow professional wrestlers, when an athlete has a burning desire, it burns and it burns and it burns like an everlasting Olympic flare, the ember will never burn out. My desire is to be the greatest XWF Superstar the world has ever known, my desire is to create a world where respect is earned, not commanded. My desire is too rid all four of you and what you stand for of the XWF, to rid the world of your pathetic mumblings that you cannot back up.

Dean Moxley in particular. I challenge and it’s accepted, yet you have not yet had anything to say?.. What is it Dean? Cat got your tongue? Or is it that now you’ve accepted it’s finally dawning on you what you have gotten yourself into? A self-confessed wrestling addicted machine, against the feminine faction of imbeciles that litter the halls of XWF week in, week out. May I suggest, Mr. Moxley that you continue in your current vein and continue not showing because that way you might just have an excuse when I wipe the floor with your sad contagious ass.

To the Champions: [i]Guys.. you’ve had an alright reign, a few weeks or months or whatever.. but what does it matter? What does it matter, because all that matters is the present and the future and your title reign will be most definitely in the past. You may have won the Tag Team titles with you pathetic little rag-tag team but there isn’t a hope in hell that you’ll be walking out with the same championships around your waist. Consider your reign as Champions completed and consider both of yourselves washed up because that’s what you both will be, washed up never-has-beens. So glorify yourselves as much as you want, speak and pray to God as much as you want, he shall not answer you. He shall not let you win this bout, as The Vypers motives are more real.

IT STARTED WITH A SNAKE..
IT SHALL END WITH A VYPER...

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post