Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2017, 01:29 PM

I walk down the streets of Anaheim, California as a way to familiarize myself with the local culture before filming my final promo for Savage and moving on to Hollywood for my match with Chris Chaos. Anaheim is a city outside Los Angeles, in Southern California. It's home to the Disneyland Resort, a massive complex of family-friendly, Disney-themed rides, restaurants, hotels and shops. The city's also home to pro sports teams. The Honda Center is the indoor arena where the Anaheim Ducks hockey team plays, and Angel Stadium is the home field of the Los Angeles Angels baseball team. It may not be as world renowned as Hollywood California, but there is no doubt that Anaheim has made huge contributions to our pop culture. With the feeling that I'm being watched too strong to shake, I stop and look behind me. To my surprise I see an XWF camera crew filming my every action. That's odd, I'm not scheduled to record until later this evening, but I figure why not take advantage of the situation.

Just make sure that you guys blur my face before showing this, alright?

I get a nod from one if the crew members.

Chris, why are you remaining so silent? You typically have so much to say. Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate the silence. Not having to listen to the same recycled drivel that you spit out every match has been a nice change of pace, but dude, it's starting to look like you're scared! Fear of the unknown is a real thing. It's actually called Xenophobia, and before you ask, yes I took a page out of your book and wikied that shit. It you are suffering from Xenophobia, and it's not just because you know deep down that you're about to get your ass handed to you like never before, then fear not. I plan on revealing my identity in my very next promo.

Stay tuned!

STATIC.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Black Jesus's post:
(10-19-2017), D.A. James (10-19-2017), Equinox (10-19-2017), JimCaedus (12-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-19-2017), The Sugay Sisters (10-19-2017)