Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
EMPTY//\\HANDED
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-17-2017, 03:46 PM

I DO NOT FEAR YOU ANYMORE

[Image: TkJIR29.gif]

Bring it on. The more you fear, the more you fail. The more you let your past dictate your future, the harder it will be the conqour the present. Nobody knows what the future will bring, but the past is the past and should stay there. Six months ago my world stopped. Everything I ever thought I wanted in life was ripped away from me in one fell swoop. Everything I thought I loved........

And now, I continue to come up empty handed. Time and time again they ask me what it is I bring to the table. Why should I be reveared, why should I be looked at as one of the best to ever do this........all I ever do is choke when the stakes are the highest.

That's what they say. That is what they have been saying. Maybe I do. Maybe I am not what I say I am. But one thing I AM, is better than Gabe Reno.

I used to think Gabe Reno was going to be my downfall. When he beat me in the cage, I looked for every excuse in the book. His high-production promo's, Vinnie Lane's involvement, Reno's words. Truth is, it was my own damn fault. It has taken me this long to realize. 7 full months since that fateful night. I have stayed awake, tossing and turning, wondering what I have to do to be better than Gabe Reno. The answer was in front of me the entire time. Be Chris Chaos.

Let go of the fear.

Everyone lose matches. Nobody goes unbeaten in this business. Landscapes change. Talent changes. This roster is much different than it was back then. I have survived, adapted, and still remained relevant with the times. Gabe Reno has stayed the same, and he lost to a rookie, not to mention losing time and time again since his illustrious "return." Gabe thinks he has all the answers. He thinks he knows the ins and outs. Gabe Reno doesn't know his left foot from his right..........he doesn't know radical from chaos.

Gabe thinks me and him are the same, that we are destined to do this dance forever. Truth is, he is destined to chase after me forever. Gabe Reno is the brown part of the banana. Everyone is willing to eat it, but nobody really wants to. Gabe Reno extends his empty hand time and time again....."give me, give me, give me", but he has nothing to give back. All he does it take, and when he finally gets it, he throws it away. Gabe Reno is a waste of time, space and energy but we keep him around because betting on his next meltdown is more entertaining than watching half this roster wrestle. I sit here in the darkness, the lights of my condo kept off. I breath deep, and exhale deeper. I know who I am, I know what I am, and I have accepted my role. I know I am one of the best here. He thinks he is. I know I will one day beat Jim Caedus, somehow. He one day hopes to beat me again. My bar is the Universal Title and being looked at as the greatest ever. His bar is me.

I enjoy being the bar. I enjoy being that platform, that launchpad, that surface. Gabe is gasping for air, and all I have to do is take my boot off his head.

No Thanks.

I sit here with a drink in my hand and the only light the little red and orange flame from the end of my cigar. I sit here knowing that Chris Chaos is STILL the underdog........and I love every second of it. I enjoy being hated. Gabe apparently hates being liked. I have a chance to end off the biggest show we offer with a bloody and beaten replica of a once promising career laying at my feet. I have a chance to headline Warfare, as I have done many times before......but this time.....I have something to offer. Gabe offers only hot air and disappointment. The disgusting, foul stench of failure. His promo was an audio-book. Mine is a documentary. I am highlighting the careers of two men who used to be so close.....and now sit so ungoldy far away. Gabe Reno is shook. Face the facts. Trust me, I have been there. You put me there Gabe. He is so shook that his voice cracks. Every time he curses, he changes pitch, as if he is trying to hide his promo audio from his mother in the next room.

"MOM, THE MEATLOAF..............fuuck......"

Gabe Reno, the roles have reversed. You are me in May and June. Scrambling, trying to get back to what I was once.....what you almost were. I've been there so I know how it feels. It will all get better Reno. I know I am not the only one who thinks this when I say it.......but for you, I hope it gets better somewhere else.......

Sometimes, it's better to be the bad guy than the good guy whose a total dick.

Sometimes....its better to be empty handed than have a hand that is filled with warm shit."

"Oh Gabe, how many times are we gonna do this? Isn't it old by now? Haven't we established who is the dominant male around these parts? Haven't we seen this dog and pony show too many times for it to be even mildly enjoyable anymore? Apparently, someone in the XWF brass likes seeing me put the 'radical one' in his place. Not gonna knock you, Gabe, you're creative. You're one of a kind. That little nursery rhyme you did.....you know, with the hood that made you look like a Jawa from Star Wars....it was clever. Nobody ever said you aren't talented.....I have never said it. What I have said, and will continue to say, is that you aren't AS talented as ME. I used to think you had my number, pulled my card, had me pegged. But I think now, the tables have turned and all of the aforementioned words can apply to you. I OWN you. You may be a top competitor here but you will always be below me. I am actually glad to see you're still around. I thought for sure you'd quit again after yet another embarrassing performance on a national stage. How many more of these failures can you take until you snap? How many of these can you suffer through before you realize that you just can't beat Chris Chaos anymore? Your time had come, and you took advantage of it, but as of now---you just don't have it the combination to this master lock. You just don't have the formula. I am your kryptonite, and you can't stand it. You see, Reno, I used to think you were an okay kid. You came into the XWF and you won the Doctor's Shove It! show. You impressed a lot of people here, including me. You were so full of life, so excited and so optimistic of a bright future here. But what happened? Things didn't go as planned, did they? Things weren't all sunshine and rainbows for Gabe Reno. You sat hovering just about the surface, trying to keep your head above the water. I was the surface, and you couldn't quite reach it. I did everything I could to keep you down. I knew you were going to be an issue when I faced you for the first time, I saw your in ring skill. But I also saw intimidation in your eyes. I saw a desperation I had not seen before. The care-free Gabe Reno who was going into every match with reckless abandon was beginning to tighten up like dehydrated muscles on a humid day. You had a chance to take my spot in that Elimination Chamber. All you had to do was beat me. The Gabe Reno that took the XWF by storm and won the X-Treme title at Shove It! now had a chance to be something even bigger.........even better......even more, chaotic. But what happened? I beat you down. I stopped your momentum. I took your wildfire and I reduced it to a small flame. You hated it. It ate you alive like cancerous cells. So you faded back into the shadows and you picked your spot. You waited until the right time, when I was most vulnerable, and you struck like a cobra.........

........like a coward.

You hit the Black Label Driver and you stole the title that many people argued that you didn't deserve. You toppled the chaos, brought the evil empire crumbling down......you removed that single Jenga block that sent the entire game crashing to the floor. I'll admit, that fucked me up for a while. It shook my confidence, it made me question myself, it equalized me. I felt like maybe the old Chris Chaos from PW, the one who came SO CLOSE every time but never quite got over that hump, was back. I didn't want to eat that humble pie, I just wasn't ready.I took my lump and I swallowed my pride. I knew the Reno era was a flash in the pan. I knew the Colton Kato era was a joke, and their new champion personified everything wrong with it. As much as I was a mental rubix cube at that time, Gabe, I still was observant. I still knew what was going on around me. Not a lot of people liked me then, but those same people, and several more, HATED you. You just were such a royal douchebag.....so much of one that you made me look somewhat pleasant. There was a reason I wasn't cashed in on, Gabe. As much as I had an enemy list as big as my ego, I had respect. I was a fighting champion, I never backed away, and I ran this company with an iron fist. You bobbed and weaved, went behind backs, cut corners. I wasn't cashed in on because people wanted to actually beat me.........they wanted to humiliate you. Gabe when I look back at this, I can be happy. I can be content. If my career ended today, I can look back on this and say it was a hell of a run. What am I known for? What is on my hall-of-fame resume? Well, I'm Top 50 All-Time, I was the Universal Champion within my first 4 months here, I beat Doc, which not a lot of people have done, I was Trio's Champion and I Main Evented almost every Pay Per View I've been in. You, Gabe, if your career ended today, what would you be remembered for? Being the Universal Champion for TWENTY ONE DAYS. Not only that, but you LOST to Steve Davids and THEN got cashed in on. You didn't even have an official defense. What else? Oh, yeah, you will be remembered for having Toys R' Us temper tantrums and walking out on the bretheran that helped shape Gabe Reno into the persona he embodies today. TWICE. Your entire career will be looked at as Gabe Reno coming to the party empty handed and squandering every fortune he ever aquired. Sure, I get it, I am not the easiest dude to deal with but I am here, standing tall, and ready to defend the resume I worked so hard to put together.

While you were gone, I laid a foundation. I set the blocks and I sealed them. The competition level is exponentially higher because of what I bring to the table. Look at Savage. I have a "Mystery Competitor" who is impersonating other superstars here to try to keep me in the dark and throw me off my game. Savage is a B show ever since Kato ran it into the ground, and now it is MY job to turn it around.

Why do you think I opt into Savage every week? I could sit back like half of these jagoffs and fight every two weeks on Warfare. I could preserve my body and not have to fight in these gimmick matches week in and week out. But no, I have bigger goals in mind. The XWF's wellbeing is so much larger than th Universal Title. This company is on my shoulders, and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure it stays with that prime time view. And do you want to know what's funny? I am 10 times better for Savage than your buddy Kato EVER was.

You are put up against me because someone wants you gone. I referred your match with Cruze, because I wanted to get a modicum of revenge. I got it and I thought this chapter was over, this book was closed. But no, they put me in a steel cage with you and I beat you again. Now, they are putting me back into the demonic structure in a 2 out of 3 falls match. SOMEONE wants you gone, Reno. You aren't going to beat me, and this is all a test to see just how much you really have "changed". You weren't brought back to boost ratings, you were brought back to lose continuously to me until your blood pressure reaches volcanic levels, then you can walk out the door again and accuse the XWF management of collusion. They want you banned, and I am the enforcer. I am the bodyguard. I am........the Radical. So go ahead, Gabe, keep reciting your over produced nursery rhymes. Keep getting poetic. It does you no good. You slept on Cruze and he took you to school and you continue to sleep on me and what do you think will happen? It is a vicious cycle. Your mouth has made you public enemy number one, and this roster looks to me to shut it permanently. I am the one assigned to this case, Gabe. I am not the judge, not the jury but I damn sure am the executioner. You've been less than stellar since your return, yet I am the one whose lost a step?

Now, while we are here and getting this all out, I will admit something else. I can't beat Jim Caedus. I have failed time and time again. Why? Who the fuck knows. What you did to me in that cage back in April, though, it has made me stronger. I thought it was going to end me for good but it has made me rebound better than ever before. Jim Caedus is one tough son of a bitch, but he is beginning to show signs of wear and tear as well. He has a briefcase, sure, but don't forget, so does Soldier. The Universal Title will be back in my camp one day, but I am not stressing about it anymore. Back when you cheated me out of it, it was my life, my entire world, my universe. Now, Gabe it is on the backburner.

The reason I don't have it right now is the same reason I won it in the first place. Wayyyyyyyyyyy back when, that match where you failed to take my spot in the chamber, you were rushing. You were anxious, you cut corners, you took it TOO seriously. I have let tat title control me for far too long, so now I will let nature take its corse. It will come to me when it comes to me but I'll be damned, Gabe, if you are still on this roster when that happens. So go ahead, turn Warfare into a poetry slam. Turn Warfare into a California Starbucks. You can be the guy who plays his guitar and sings into a ten dollar microphone trying to impress the crowd........I'll be the guy who sits back, waiting for you to fail. I am in the shadows, Gabe, for the first time. And for the first time I actually have something to fight for. All of these promises, all of these visions of grandeur, all of these Halloween B movie scripts you churn out hastily in an attempt to shove your face so far into the light that your retinas explode.........all of them and yet you still sit there......empty handed."

[Image: R4AXtL4.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post