Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engineer.. Accept the challenge
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-17-2017, 12:24 PM

"At Leap Of Faith I flew off the rafters and oh what a ride. I'm still alive to tell the tale, so if you thought I was dead.... You know what they say in Kentucky? Un-Fucking-Lucky!

Now I'm still a little sore and bruised but I don't care, life goes on. I once held the Xtreme Championship, I defeated McBride to take the title, i defended it against him successfully in the rematch aswell as kicking out of numerous XWF talent on the roster when they tried to catch me off guard. Then.... Oswald, GT did just that...

Anyway Engy, Engineer, I want a title shot on an upcoming Savage. I want to rise to the top again and I want the Xtreme Championship! You gonna give me a title match or am I going to have to make you?! Just to remind you I've already beat you. Me and Guppy beat America's Thirst so I hope that doesn't put you off. "
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
JimCaedus (10-18-2017), Vincent Lane (10-17-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2017, 12:42 PM

(10-17-2017, 12:24 PM)Scully Said: "kicking out of numerous XWF talent on the roster when they tried to catch me off guard. Then.... Oswald, GT did just that... "

That makes you the worst X-Champ ever.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-17-2017, 01:08 PM

What makes Scully think he deserves ANYTHING? I was the one who was SCREWED by Archie Lawson at King of the Ring and the one who came within ONE PUNCH of beating Jim Caedus and earning a briefcase Saturday Night. Since the Universal Title picture is murkier than African drinking water at the moment, maybe it is time for Chaos to take a step back. Engy and I had a hell of a match in the KOTR tournament........why not give me the shot?

[Image: EHMRbTM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-17-2017, 01:15 PM

"You all are asking for title shots when you forget the title is open 24/7. Find the fucker and pin him!"

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-17-2017, 01:19 PM

(10-17-2017, 01:15 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "You all are asking for title shots when you forget the title is open 24/7. Find the fucker and pin him!"

That's the easy way out. I'd rather beat him and EARN the belt. Then, weasels like you can come and try to find ME. Let me know how that goes for ya.
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-17-2017, 01:21 PM

(10-17-2017, 01:19 PM)Chris Chaos Said:
(10-17-2017, 01:15 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "You all are asking for title shots when you forget the title is open 24/7. Find the fucker and pin him!"

That's the easy way out. I'd rather beat him and EARN the belt. Then, weasels like you can come and try to find ME. Let me know how that goes for ya.

"When I stand over you holding that title if and when you win it, I WILL tell you how good it feels. Thanks."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Imperial (10-17-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-17-2017, 01:27 PM

"Oh god.....I smell the putrid smell of a triple threat. I know Heyman is gone but let's hope someone has been paying attention to the ranking systems around here. You have a Hart Title shot......try focusing on that. Cadryn is a tool but he's no pushover. Win that and then maybe you will have some sort of clout in your argument."

[Image: juFDOlo.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-17-2017, 01:29 PM

(10-17-2017, 01:08 PM)Chris Chaos Said: What makes Scully think he deserves ANYTHING? I was the one who was SCREWED by Archie Lawson at King of the Ring and the one who came within ONE PUNCH of beating Jim Caedus and earning a briefcase Saturday Night. Since the Universal Title picture is murkier than African drinking water at the moment, maybe it is time for Chaos to take a step back. Engy and I had a hell of a match in the KOTR tournament........why not give me the shot?

"I deserve a shot because I never got a rematch, hell I never even lost the Xtreme Championship in a one on one match. The shame..... So Michael Graves I accept that criticism.

Chaos,you was SCREWED by my fellow Brit, Archie Lawson at King of the Ring? I know you was, fairplay to my main man, Archie. Hahaha at you Whinge-Arse.

You came close to winning the 24/7 briefcase? Close just isn't good enough is it, Chaos? Stop bitching. You failed, I failed. The difference is you still have to walk around with that face!

Oh and Finn, thanks for stating the obvious. I mean I've only been here 3 years, if you hadn't have spoken up, I wouldn't have known. That's sarcasm by the way. I haven't forgotten, I just simply want to win the Xtreme Championship in an arranged match!"
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2017, 02:44 PM

So, what boys you couldn't score yourselves a briefcase so now you come crawlin' on your bellies my way? I see.....I see.....

Vinnie may have a lot of deficits, but at least his ranking system is fair. And....let me have a gander here.

Huh. How 'bout that.

It says Robert Main is top dog for my title right now.

Seeing as how I'm an orderly kinda guy, I figure I'll start with him and work my way backwards. Fair IS fair. But thanks for your interest.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
(10-17-2017), Imperial (10-17-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-17-2017, 10:47 PM

(10-17-2017, 02:44 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: So, what boys you couldn't score yourselves a briefcase so now you come crawlin' on your bellies my way? I see.....I see.....

Vinnie may have a lot of deficits, but at least his ranking system is fair. And....let me have a gander here.

Huh. How 'bout that.

Seeing as how I'm an orderly kinda guy, I figure I'll start with him and work my way backwards. Fair IS fair. But thanks for your interest.
Engy you seem to be a stand up guy! Like He said boys the line starts behind me!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (10-18-2017)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-17-2017, 10:49 PM

(10-17-2017, 01:21 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(10-17-2017, 01:19 PM)Chris Chaos Said:

"When I stand over you holding that title if and when you win it, I WILL tell you how good it feels. Thanks."

Kid do us all a favor and stay in your lane!

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2017, 11:25 PM

(10-17-2017, 10:47 PM)Robert Main Said:
Engy you seem to be a stand up guy! Like He said boys the line starts behind me!

"Oh, I'm behind you alright. Just remember to keep looking over your shoulder to see how close, is all.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-17-2017, 11:25 PM

(10-17-2017, 02:44 PM)Maddy and Engy Said: So, what boys you couldn't score yourselves a briefcase so now you come crawlin' on your bellies my way? I see.....I see.....

Huh. How 'bout that.

"I didn't crawl on my belly, I walked. That's what legs are for!

I appreciate you being an 'orderly kinda guy, ' actually I don't, I don't do standing behind other men. You could always defend the title against your top 5 contenders in some sort of 6 man match or i could always beat Robert Main and I'll be the 'Top Dog', Woof woof."
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-17-2017, 11:48 PM

(10-17-2017, 11:25 PM)Scully Said:

Huh. How 'bout that.

"I didn't crawl on my belly, I walked. That's what legs are for!

I appreciate you being an 'orderly kinda guy, ' actually I don't, I don't do standing behind other men. You could always defend the title against your top 5 contenders in some sort of 6 man match or i could always beat Robert Main and I'll be the 'Top Dog', Woof woof."

Listen Mr. Irrelevant! Engy and I are going to have a match! I'm number one! Like I said back of the line! Stop riding others coast tails! Hell Scully maybe the women's division would suit you better! You'd still be at the back of the line! IF I beat Engy! IF.... Oh and Scully you'd have to earn it! Stop trying to work your way into something you don't deserve!

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-18-2017, 12:40 AM

(10-17-2017, 11:25 PM)Scully Said: "I didn't crawl on my belly, I walked. That's what legs are for!

"Barking suits you, bitch. I recall the last time we met 1 on 1, I'd just debuted and you'd just semi-retired. Put this collar on so I can tie you to a pole outside whilst the big boys talk."

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
(10-18-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-18-2017, 05:37 AM

(10-17-2017, 10:49 PM)Robert Main Said:
(10-17-2017, 01:21 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(10-17-2017, 01:19 PM)Chris Chaos Said: That's the easy way out. I'd rather beat him and EARN the belt. Then, weasels like you can come and try to find ME. Let me know how that goes for ya.

Kid do us all a favor and stay in your lane!

"You should consider yourself lucky you're not facing me now, otherwise I'd show everyone your 'lane' is with all the other nobodies in this federation."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
D.A. James Offline
Can we get much higher?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-18-2017, 06:33 AM

(10-18-2017, 05:37 AM)Finn Kühn Said: "You should consider yourself lucky you're not facing me now, otherwise I'd show everyone your 'lane' is with all the other nobodies in this federation."

Why the fuck does it look like your forehead is tryna run away from your hairline my nigga?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-18-2017, 06:45 AM

Scilly was worst uni champion ever

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(10-18-2017)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-18-2017, 02:11 PM

RobertMain Said:
Listen Mr. Irrelevant! Engy and I are going to have a match! I'm number one! Like I said back of the line! Stop riding others coast tails! Hell Scully maybe the women's division would suit you better! You'd still be at the back of the line! IF I beat Engy! IF.... Oh and Scully you'd have to earn it! Stop trying to work your way into something you don't deserve!

"Women's division? Didn't I already cover this at Leap of Faith. There's a song about you, it's called 'Dude looks like a lady.' Well a lady with a fucked up face in your case. What you got against women anyway? Apart from the Bombshells are WAY more talented than you?!

IF you beat Engy? Then why waste the XWF'S time in given you a title shot for you to lose? You've already lost with a statement like that. If I'm so irrelevant then prove it, Fight me and WHEN I beat you, I WILL also beat Engy for the Xtreme Championship! See what I did there, you wet, seeping Vagina?!"

Danny Imperial Said:
"Barking suits you, bitch. I recall the last time we met 1 on 1, I'd just debuted and you'd just semi-retired. Put this collar on so I can tie you to a pole outside whilst the big boys talk."

"Yeah you beat me, with the help of the ompah lumpah, Paul Heyman. You couldn't beat me now...You can't beat your own dick.. Anyway Fanny, you call yourself a big boy? I'm proud of you. I mean you've finally learnt how to wipe your own ass?! Who's a clever boy!
I'm not a big boy, I am man. One day when you hit puberty and grow some ballz... Nah you'll never be a man. Anyway listen to this....

X-Treme Title Champion: The Engineer
Number 1 contender, Robert Main
Number 2... Chris Chaos
3... Peter Gilmour
4.... God aka Scully
5... Finn Kuhn

Did I mention your name, Fanny? Are you on this list? Erm... No! Now fuck off and be a good, little Television Championship number one contender!

P.S Stop bumshafting Robert Main"

(10-18-2017, 06:45 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Scilly was worst uni champion ever

"Scilly? Who da fuck is dat guy?! Nah I know who you meant, You meant me, Gilly. We're all used to your stupidity by now. Can you just tell everyone how long you held the Uni for? Oh wait, let me answer that. 23 days, not even a month. Oh and can you just let everybody know exactly how many times you successfully defended the belt? Now before I give you the answer, here's a hint; I know I lost in my FIRST DEFENCE too. The answer is: Zero....

Here's a fact for you all. I could beat ALL the other, 4 contenders and I CAN beat Engy!"
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-18-2017, 03:06 PM

(10-18-2017, 06:33 AM)D.A. James Said:
(10-18-2017, 05:37 AM)Finn Kühn Said: "You should consider yourself lucky you're not facing me now, otherwise I'd show everyone your 'lane' is with all the other nobodies in this federation."

Why the fuck does it look like your forehead is tryna run away from your hairline my nigga?

"Dunno."

"Why the hell do you look like a failed abortion?"

(10-18-2017, 02:11 PM)Scully Said: Here's a fact for you all. I could beat ALL the other, 4 contenders and I CAN beat Engy!"

"Scully, go play with the other special children like Cadryn like the good little you are. I think some of those head bumps from that Leap of Faith match has you actually thinking you matter in this federation. Ha! Oh, that's a laugh."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-18-2017, 03:17 PM

Scully stop trying to bait me into a match with you. Become reliant, earn a shot. I've seen many different types of snake in my life but my god! I'm number one. I'm getting the shot at Engy, no one else! Then you come at me with this lame come back! Saying I've already lost because of my statements. Scully, Engy is one of the only Champions around here that deserves that sort of respect. Sinclair deserves it as well. Now again Scully back of the line where you belong! Feel free though to go after Engy it is 24/7 after all! Sadly every attack will go unnoticed much like the rest of your career here.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
D.A. James Offline
Can we get much higher?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-18-2017, 07:21 PM

(10-18-2017, 03:06 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(10-18-2017, 06:33 AM)D.A. James Said:

"Dunno."

"Why the hell do you look like a failed abortion?"

This nigga over here talkin' abortion like his forehead ain't swollen like it ate a coat hanger or two, fuck outta here. Fix ya goddamn hairline and cover that putrid fuckin' forehead of yours and maybe people will finally see you as something other than an ugly-ass pastiche of actual talented wrestlers.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-18-2017, 10:59 PM

I defended my title like a man. U pussied out.

Facts!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-19-2017, 05:43 AM

(10-18-2017, 03:17 PM)Robert Main Said:
Scully stop trying to bait me into a match with you. Become reliant, earn a shot. I've seen many different types of snake in my life but my god! I'm number one. I'm getting the shot at Engy, no one else! Then you come at me with this lame come back! Saying I've already lost because of my statements. Scully, Engy is one of the only Champions around here that deserves that sort of respect. Sinclair deserves it as well. Now again Scully back of the line where you belong! Feel free though to go after Engy it is 24/7 after all! Sadly every attack will go unnoticed much like the rest of your career here.

"Become reliant? What are you saying I'm trying to rely on? A total chicken shit like you?! Bet you meant your favoirite word again? Relevent? But this time you couldn't even pronounce the damn thing. What a tool?! Earn a shot?! Erm.. What you think I'm trying to do you, dumbfuck?! I beat you, the number one contender and then I rightfully earn a title shot. It's not hard, it's not rocket science, it ain't my fault you're too much of a vagina to face me either. I won't go to the back of the line because that would mean, I'd be number 5 or not even in the top 5 contender ranking at all, or is that to difficult for you to understand? I'm number 4 and I don't plan on sitting here patiently. I will move up the ranking by beating all the other contenders... If any of them a man enough?! I doubt it, probably all scared like you! I will beat Gilmour, Chaos and I would definetely beat you!"

(10-18-2017, 10:59 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I defended my title like a man. U pussied out.

Facts!

"That match you defended the Uni title in.. Well you had no fucking choice! Fact!
You was defending that title regardless of whether you wanted to or not! Stop being such a crybaby Pete, and get me a fucking beer! Be a good bitch, bitch!"
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-19-2017, 06:45 AM

(10-19-2017, 05:43 AM)Scully Said: "I'm number 4 and I don't plan on sitting here patiently. I will move up the ranking by beating all the other contenders... If any of them a man enough?! I doubt it, probably all scared like you! I will beat Gilmour, Chaos and I would definetely beat you!"

"If any of them a man enough? The fuck are you spewing?"

"If I'm comprehending your sentences correctly here, I dare say you're throwing out the challenge and saying you can beat any other contender in the Xtreme title rankings. How about we put that to the test?"

"Savage. November 4th. Xtreme Rules. What do you say?"

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2017, 07:48 AM

Suck my dick Scully

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-19-2017, 11:04 PM

(10-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Finn Kühn Said: "If any of them a man enough? The fuck are you spewing?"

"If I'm comprehending your sentences correctly here, I dare say you're throwing out the challenge and saying you can beat any other contender in the Xtreme title rankings. How about we put that to the test?"

"Savage. November 4th. Xtreme Rules. What do you say?"

"At least one contender has the balls to face me. The fans get to witness England destroy Germany once again! Not that I care what they think but 4th of November, a day before the greatest man in XWF history was born, that's me by the way... Scully will send Finn, crashing through a bin, in the garbage where you belong!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (10-20-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-20-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-21-2017, 08:20 AM

(10-17-2017, 12:42 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(10-17-2017, 12:24 PM)Scully Said: "kicking out of numerous XWF talent on the roster when they tried to catch me off guard. Then.... Oswald, GT did just that... "

you graves would be even worse

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-21-2017, 03:40 PM

It's a weak strategy to think calling out the champion is all that's needed to get a title shot. If half of you focused on your promos as much as you work on trying to call out your title shots, you might actually be earning your own title shot right now.

This is one of the huge differences between champions and challengers.

Stay in your lanes boys.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neville Sinclair's post:
(10-22-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2017, 05:07 PM

(10-21-2017, 08:20 AM)drezdin5788 Said:

And you Drezdin, may actually have an intelligent thought someday.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2017, 05:23 PM

(10-21-2017, 08:20 AM)drezdin5788 Said:

And you Drezdin, may actually have an intelligent thought someday.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Imperial (10-22-2017)