Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No Mystery Here Part 1
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-19-2017, 05:24 PM

Who knew that life could be so rewarding?

Life itself, that is the rewarding part. Waking up every morning and looking in a mirror and knowing that that day you are going to breath, think, eat, drink.....knowing that you are alive. Knowing that you are a good human being, as much as you hate your reflection. That should be enough to get you through each day......but is it?

No.

Nothing you do will ever be good enough. Nothing I do will be either. I won't appease these people. I could be the best guy in the worst, or the worst. It is a dog eat dog world, kill or be killed, and being a good human being in your own mind.....maybe that is enough.

I still remember that night. I was at the bar in Ybor. I had it all, or so I thought I did. Money, a kick ass wardrobe, a condo on the beach, a dope car. I was young, dumb, irresponsible.

The cold touch of the beer bottle against my fingers was refreshing in the Florida heat. It was a summer night and even the AC was useless with that many people in there. It was a rocking club. DJ Element was on the 1's and 2's. He was one of the best up coming DJ's on the gulf coast, and my close personal friend. I had met him when we both worked the para-sail raft in high school over summer breaks. He had always loved music, as did I, though I was more of a metal head and he enjoyed the EDM scene. I was out with a group of football players from USF. We had just beaten UCONN at homecoming in Raymond James and admittedly, we were feeling pretty damn good about ourselves. I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. I was the baddest motherfucker in the building. I was fighting on the side, back room boxing and what not, and sending the money I was winning to my mother to help pay for her drug rehab. I made tackles, caught passes.....when you are in college there isn't much more you can do. I was at the top of the world.

I was the type of guy who walked past bums. Who laughed at the handicapped. Who started fights I knew I could win just because I felt like embarrassing someone. I was a total jerk most of the time. The ladies seemed to like the bad guy. The good ones get walked on, friend zoned, and used for drunken therapy sessions then never spoken to again until something was needed. But the bad boys.....they fucked a new girl every night and always seemed to have the adoration of everyone around them. Everyone wanted to be them. That is when I saw her.

I didn't know her.....how could I? Tampa is a major city and there had to be 800 people in this club. Every night there were new faces. Every night there are new stories.

Something about her was intriguing to me. Sure, I had just had a bad breakup with Nicole and was horny as hell for a rebound, but this wasn't a sexual infatuation. There was something different. She had a sadness in her eyes.

I didn't think anything of this. She was just another chick in the bar and she wasn't a smash prospect at that time so I couldn't be bothered.

Yes, that's how much of an asshole I was.

I met some buddies and we had shots, beer, you name it. We had a fun night. The club scene was beginning to wind down, and I sat down at a table to check my phone. Part of me was drunk and emotional, hoping Nicole had texted me, and part of me was hoping it was just one of my boys, telling me where the afterparty was.

Football players always got laid at the after-parties.

Suddenly, she appeared out of the blue and sat down next to me. Her win glass half full and by the way her eyes sat low like someone who hadn't slept in days, she was at least 6 or 7 deep.

Whenever you dangle prey in front of a predator, the predator would be foolish not to strike.

But beginning to talk to her, hit on her, put the moves on her, it became apparant that she could barely pronounce her name. Her words were slurred worse than a stroke victims.

Yeah. No thanks. Last thing I needed was for her to wake up in the morning with no knowledge of this and claiming I raped her. Something in me, however, made me watch this girl for the remainder of the night, until the bars lights came on. Part of me wanted to see if she would sober up. Part of me wanted to see if she would fall down. Part of me wanted to see if she would get kicked out.

About an hour after our encounter I saw her walking out the door. I followed her. I could at least get the number and text her the next day--slow play it, you know?

But when I got to the door, she was gone. She had disappeared. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her stumbling towards a car. She got in the left side. Driver side.

Fuckin' A.

I don't know what came over me.

I made a split second decision that I will regret for the rest of my life...

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT PROMO

CHRIS CHAOS IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!

"That phrase is the only one worth taking out of that steaming pile of horse crap that this so called mystery opponent put out. There are several mannerisms that give me an idea as to what yellow-bellied sperm slurper this may be, but jumping to conclusions only makes you sound stupid. Hiding your identity like a scared bitch does too, but we won't go there. I have never backed down from a fight....and never will. First this mystery competitor is Cadryn-ish. Then they are Caedus-ish. Let me tell you......they can be whoever they want. This company still runs around me. Think about it, who has faced more criticism than me? Who has taken on all the hate and kept a cool head, more than me? I may be the most shit on guy here who hasn't quit. It just isn't in my DNA. This mystery competitor is right.....six months ago I was on top of the world. I did have this entire company eating out of my palm. I was the best in the world...........now, it seems like Warfare after Warfare, Savage after Savage, I dominate........but when the chips are down and the lights are the brightest I come up just short. Look at the last few Pay Per Views. I have been right there at the end....within a finger tips grasp of achieving glory. Does that mean I am a shell of myself? No. It simply means that I haven't been the best. I've been damn good.....but I haven't been the best.

Yes, the Universal Title hunt has been like quicksand. I have had that branch to pull me out but every single time I snap it at the root just as my feet are about to be released, sinking back waist deep again. Metaphor, of course, but you get the idea. Maybe I set my sights too high. I was spoiled. I came in here and the FIRST title I won was the most prestigious title on the business. That'll fuck with your head. That'll put your priorities all out of whack. But if you want to talk about FACTS, let me give you a couple.

You are not the face of this company… FALSE!

Oh yeah? So who is? That fat sack of shit Robbie Bourbon? James Raven? Jim Caedus? I MAIN EVENT. I am the draw, the one they come to see. Warfare is the flagship show, Caedus is on it, a title is being defended, and I am the main event. I steal the show. Win loss or draw. In fact, me LOSING sells more tickets than me winning ever could. I am the one they love to see lose......They've only had the pleasure of seeing it 18 times out of 62....19 if you count Leap of Faith. They love seeing me lose because I very rarely do. I am the face that makes this place go, like it or not, and I am going to be here for a long, long time.

Your name no longer strikes fear into the hearts of, well anyone… FALSE!

Why don't you go around and poll the locker room? Bring the clipboard survey with you to Savage. Ask anyone who sees my name on that card of they don't have at least a small lump in their throat. Why do you think everyone brings their A++ game against me? Because if they don't I will tear them to shreds. Why do you think people have the match of their lives versus me, and then go back to being average. Because I demand it.

You have become nothing more than a shell of the man you once were… FALSE!

You never really impressed me that much to begin with… GOOD!

"So this mystery competitor wants to try to throw me off my game by pretending to be various superstars on this roster, leaving the suspense open for me and the rest of us to wonder just who in the world it could be. Well, whoever this person is, he has already fucked up. I mean, hell, if it were me, in my shoes, I would pretend to be Jim Caedus every single promo. Knowing my history, knowing what has happened recently, I would exploit the shit out of the Jim Caedus mystery. But no, who do they decide to be first? Cadryn Tiberius. Really? A man who I have left laying both in the ring and in JJ's office. A man with the body of a boy who prides himself on being referred to as a joke. A man whose biggest accomplishment was giving me a close fight. Fuck the titles. Fuck the Kings relationship. His performance inside that Sanitarium is what people are still talking about to this day. A Chaos victory over him is his claim to fame. This is the clown they try to intimidate me with? Now, his words were harsh. They had some bite to them. Hell, he even made some points. But coming from someone pretending to be Cadryn, they are nothing but hot air. Been there, destroyed that. You should have pretended to be Caedus over and over again until I thought you really were, got prepared for him, then came out as someone else to throw me off. I do not worry about a match with Cadryn Tiberius. I fear more about the aftermath of a Chipotle binge. I know who I am, and I know what I have done. I have never been more in sync with myself.....and Cadryn Tiberius is the LAST person, yes, the last person, on this roster who could disrupt that flow. The yin and the yang. I am feeling it right now.

I said the same thing against Reno. I opt into Savage in order to save Savage. It is not that I am on a B show because that is all I deserve. I choose to be. I have opted into damn near every card we have had since I have been here. You cannot say that I do not carry Savage on my back. Hell, I am the the lifeblood of that program so much that you may as well give me a shot at Neville so I can kick his crooked toothed ass take the TV title, further solidifying my reign on that program. The reason I have to have a mystery competitor at all is because of what I do to opponents when I step inside that squared circle. The fact that my opponent needed to hide behind fancy graphics in order to promote this match is laughable. I am the ticket seller, the MVP, the face of faces here. You, whoever you are, are just another notch on my proverbial belt of dominance.

So go ahead, say all you want about me. Make the same shallow points that countless others before you have made, and when you step into that ring Saturday Night I will tear you to shreds like I have everyone else. In a way, I wish you were Cadryn Tiberius. I wish I had , for all intents and purposes, an off week. I wish you were the current Hart Champion so that I could add a victory over yet another champion to my resume. You have nothing you can say that will rattle me, nothing that will rile me up. I have heard it all before. I have debated with myself about the same words and their validity on several occasions. I have never let it show on the outside. Calm, cool, collected. Always. I understand to the fullest that my actions don't alws back up my words. That sometimes I come off as smug, or as brash, even irrational. The truth is, I tell myself these things because I still need to hear them from time to time. You did an awful lot of research on me.....you came out with a lot of ammo.....but one thing you failed to nail down was how I came into this company. I didn't come in as smug, over confident demeanor. I came into this company as a fragile, broken man. I came into this company as a last chance to revive any sort of a career. The fact that I have done here the things I have done, it is all gravy. I was beginning to think that I was ruined after Phoenix Wrestling. Ask James Raven.....he seems to be bff's with a lot of the old superstars from there on Twitter. He had the ammo against me to really tug at my heart strings but he decided not to. Now....after all I have done I have a right to be smug. I have a right to say the things I say. I was never supposed to be this. I was supposed to come in, last a few months here, and disappear like pancakes at Barney's Green's house. So say what you want. I have earned the right to be hated. I have earned the right to be respected. I have earned the right to face mystery competitors. So bring your A game, whoever you are, because I think it is clear at this point that you are damn sure going to need it."

[Image: CcOQLjF.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
(10-19-2017)