Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
He Running Scared-Chrisapedia Is Failing-Who Da Fuck Is This Guy-Chaos Is Unprepared!
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2017, 09:30 AM

-Late 2004-

I awaken in a hospital room. Apparently I blacked out earlier from injuries suffered. My mind is a hazy mess at first. I panic slightly as I try to piece together the details of how I ended up here. That’s when I see my brother standing across the room staring down at me. Suddenly it all rushes back to me. We had a fight earlier, it was of course over a girl. Her name was Destiny and we had been dating for a few months before he decided to try and sink his claws in her. As brotherly rivalries go, he would often get jealous of what I had. It didn’t matter that he had the better career or more women than he knew what to do with. What did matter, at least to him, was that I never have a chance to bring anything into my life that he couldn’t have for himself.

You’ve fucked up the one bright spot in my life, and now you’re here to rub it in my face? I don’t care if she says it was a mistake. I don’t care if you’re intentions are to apologize or to rub it in my face. None of that matters anymore. Tonight, all of the love that was in my heart has blackened and died. All that’s left is pain, misery, and hatred. Hatred for you for what you’ve done to me. What you were willing to do to your own brother, your blood, and for what? To repair the broken self esteem that you carry around because you’re too much of a imbecile to realize just how great you have it? Too self absorbed and selfish to allow me to have anything for myself? Charisma, looks, charm, money, power. My brother has it all, but on the inside he is just a small boy who is caged by the fears of what everyone else around him thinks. He is incapable of seeing just how much he loved and respected by his peers and the only way that he knows to fill that void, is to take from others, to take from me specifically.

He stole my woman. A hot and passionate night of sex. One that she claims to have been nothing more than a mistake, but I knew better. I’ve had enough bad shit happen to me in my lifetime to know that I’m not fated to have any kind of happiness for any extended period of time. After I walked in on them and caught my brother, mid thrust into the girl that I spent the last few months convincing myself was “the one”. I of course was filled with rage. I instinctively grabbed the knife out of my pocket and flicked the blade open. Oddly enough, the sound of the blade flicking open was all that it took to catch their attention. I locked eyes with Destiny and I could see a sadness. Sadness because she cheated on me, or a sadness because she got caught? I look to my brother, and my hurt, broken, hate filled gaze is met with a sly smirk and a “What’s up bro?”. I take my first step towards the bed and she immediately dismounts and tries to block my path, to keep me back. She begged for me not to kill his cheating ass, after she dropped to her knees sobbing, pleading, “baby I love you”, “please don’t do this”, “it was a mistake, I swear”, “If you go to prison we can’t fix this.” That’s when I feel it. At first it felt strange, almost pleasant. It didn’t take long before my mind identified what this new sensation was. The warm liquid running down my side, blood. The odd pressure, a knife buried in my flesh. I turn my head to look behind me, shock already setting in. Destiny’s screams almost sound muffled. I’m losing consciousness and fading fast. The last thing that I see are my brothers eyes. Cold, dead, emotionless.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monday October 16 2017-

As I am in the middle of working out the final details of my trip to California for this one off match against the ever so lame fallen from grace Chris Chaos, my cell phone text alert sounds off pulling my attention away from my current task of packing my bags for tomorrows flight. I grab the phone and give it a quick glance. The number isn’t in my contacts, and definitely not one that I recognize. The message simply reads “Any interest in a return?” It’s obvious that this person doesn’t know that I already have a return match booked for this Saturday, but then again nobody would know that since I’ve decided to keep the details of my identity to myself for the time being. I’ve got to admit that it’s pretty fun to watch Chris Chaos squirm. The fact that he has remained radio silent since I published my first promo for our match is a telling sign. I’ve managed to get into his head and all it took was throwing a healthy dose of mystery his way. I chuckle to myself as I imagine Chris scouring the internet, message boards, dirt sheets, Bleacher Report, anywhere he can to try to find some clue to my identity. Chrisapedia can’t properly function when he doesn’t know what to look for. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that he has been hounding management for an answer ever since the card was booked. Him coming into this match blind is kind of unfair I suppose, but it’s not like Chris Chaos is the type of guy that concerns himself with ensuring the playing field is always even, so why should I? I quickly text the unknown number back with a simple question. “Who is this?”. I toss the phone down on my bed and go back to the task at hand.

::MONDAY AFTERNOON::

I’m relaxing on the couch with the woman I love. She is snuggled in close, watching some throwback sci-fi show on Netflix with me. She’s really into it, and she wants me to watch before the new season drops later this month. I agreed to give it a shot, but I haven’t really been paying to all that much attention. I’m too focused on the fact that I’ve been given the opportunity to maim Chris Chaos. There is also the text from earlier that has peaked my interest the more that I’ve thought about it. I still don’t know who is behind that number. Is it someone from the XWF, another fed, or an agent maybe? The longer I go without an answer, the more I find myself wanting one.

::TUESDAY MORNING::

***BUZZ***BUZZ***BUZZ***

I slap the snooze on the alarm and sit up on the edge of the bed. 5:00am, blast! I hate getting up this early. I’m more of a sleep till noon kind of guy. Oh well, this is the price that you pay when you’re on TV. My flight leaves at 6:45am, but I don’t live far from the airport so I should make it with plenty of time. I grab my phone, looks like that mystery number text me back. I quickly read the message. It’s quick and to the point. Seems that there is an upcoming project that some guys would like me to be a part of. I’m not even fully awake yet, but I realize, even in my groggy state, that this is an opportunity that I probably shouldn’t pass up. I type up a quick response before climbing out of bed and starting my day.

………………………………………

“Chris Chaos, where are you at? Are you really going to sit silent and prove just how flaccid and pathetic we all know that you really are? Aren’t you at least going to desperately try to defend your honor and tell the world just how big of a star you really are? Tell’em how I’m wrong, how I can’t be trusted, even though you can’t even figure out who I actually am. I’ll tell you who I am Chris. I know the anticipation is killing you. My identity, or more over, the fact that you haven’t a clue who I am is eating you up inside. You don’t like the unknown, you can’t handle it. Chaos apparently only thrives in a controlled environment huh? Am I Cadryn, the ever so lovable Kings Jester with more nicknames than you have fans? Am I Jim “The Chaos Killer” Caedus? Surely not! Maybe I’m Michael Graves, or Robert Main, how about Gabe Reno? Am I even a part of this company right now? Maybe I took my leave a while ago and only now decided to make my return by screwing with you? Hmmm, maybe I’m Thaddeus Duke! No, better yet, I’m James Raven, finally showing up to get my win!

The fact is Chris, I’m the one who’s controlling the Chaos this week. Controlling both the Chaos that I’ve unleashed on your confidence, and controlling you, the Chaos that still believes that he has a shot at becoming anything more than what he already is. A one hit wonder who hit his peak over half a year ago and has done nothing but face a steady decline since. With each loss that you have suffered at the hands of guys like Thaddeus Duke and Jim Caedus, you’re ego, and more importantly, your confidence has taken a hit. What were all of those points that you used to brag about when you were Universal Champion? You’re here every week, every show, winning? No, not anymore! You’re better than any man on the roster? I wouldn’t say all that, not considering the fact that you’ve now lost to pretty much all the top names here. Oh I know! You are the only guy to defeat Doctor D’Ville in recent memory. Well that was a _LONG_ time ago, and since then Doc’s smacked that ass what 30 or 40 times?

You’re a hack Chris, a washed up waste of space that bores the living fuck out of everyone every single time that you open your mouth and let that same mind numbingly dull drivel flow out of it and then step through that curtain to put on another losing effort. Listen, I almost feel bad picking on you. I should probably be a crime for a guy like me to even get booked into a match with a guy like you. You’re like a defenseless child here. This isn’t a sport, it’s a slaughter, and you’re the lamb. How does it feel to know that the management around this joint cares so little for you that they are willing to throw you to a lion when they know that the only possible outcome is a chaotic funeral? Maybe Vincent will feel bad enough to do the eulogy after this match. I can see it now. “He was a bad champion, a worse human being. He didn’t have any friends, and even the parking attendant wanted to slit his throat most days, but if there is one kind thing that I can say about Chris Chaos, it’s that he was lucky enough to go out pretty much pain free when (CENSORED) ran him through on Savage and now we all know that he’s in a better place, and wherever that is, we’re all just thankful that they don’t broadcast wrestling there!”

Actually, that’s the biggest gift you could ever give the XWF Universe Chris, just go away. Save the people from the absolute torture of being forced to sit through any of your skits and they may come to love you for it. You could be a hero to the people for the first time in your career and all you have to do is walk away! You won’t though. Instead, you’re going to get pissed off because after watching this you feels are going to get hurt. Well the truth hurts buddy and you know that everything that I’ve said so far is true. Jenny has long since taken the pants and the talent from your relationship. That’s the real reason you aren’t with her anymore. You can stand to look at her because she has managed to work ass off and become everything that you wish you still were! When you look at that gold around her waist, you realize that you’re just an empty husk, a shell of your former self, and you have no idea how to correct the course and get your career back on track. Maybe you rethink your relationship status Chris, Jenny could probably give you a tip or two on how to win when it counts. Of course being told how to do it, and actually putting that information to use are two totally different things, and I just don’t think you have what it takes to do it anymore Chris. Me on the other hand? I haven’t skipped a beat brother. I’m walking into this match sharper than I’ve ever been before. I’d say try not to get cut, but I’d rather watch you bleed out right in front of everyone, live on Savage. This match will mark the end of Chris Chaos, whether you are willing to accept that ending or not will be irrelevant. The last thing to go on a fighter is their name. Long after the body fails, the name can live on. Can mean something. Can still garner attention that it no longer deserves. With this match I’ll show the world that you’re nothing more than a hollow name limping along on past accomplishments, and at the end of our dance, I will have stripped you of even that.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Black Jesus's post:
(10-17-2017), drezdin5788 (10-17-2017), Finn Kühn (10-17-2017), JimCaedus (10-18-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-18-2017), The Sugay Sisters (10-17-2017)