Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Royalty
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-17-2017, 11:17 AM

[Image: w5HVoLT.jpg]

Vancouver, BC, Canada
LEAP OF FAITH PAY PER VIEW
About 11:10 PM

The crowd was still buzzing. Vancouver was electric. The show was amazing. It felt like her match was an eternity ago. Time seemed to stand still for her, however.

She had done it.

She was now XWF royalty. She was the Queen Bee. She was the top woman on the roster. She had lived up to her word when everyone said she would fail again.

As she packed up her suitcase, and prepared to head to the parking garage to get her Uber---do they have Uber in this god forsaken place---she couldn't help but check her phone. The briefcase match should have just ended, or was just about to. She didn't watch it. She was too consumed with her own victory......the title sat on the chair next to her hoodie. It looked so beautiful.

A true bombshell.

Her phone had triple digit messages....Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, KiK, you name it. Word got out.....she was now social medial royalty as well. She couldn't check all these now, no. She would have plenty of time on the way to the airport. She would get back to LA, get ready for Savage and her coronation--albeit one she had planned weeks prior for the first time she planned to win this belt--and would be ready to take a new step in her life. New step, new life overseeing the serfs in the women's division. Serfs who would respect her, or their entire world would be uprooted.

She zipped up her suitcase and duffel, throwing the belt over her shoulder. She had a smirk on her face, and a sense of pride. She had done it. This was real.

As she turned the corner, however, she slammed into a much larger, hard body. A little
"oof" from her, she dropped her duffel. Her makeup bag fell out. The belt stayed around her shoulder, though. She let go of the handle of the suitcase and prepared to lay into the person---when she looked up.

"What the fuck?! Watch where I am walki------Chris."

Chris Chaos stood in front of her. It had been so long....she only came up to his pectoral. He had a hand on his temple and was wincing, he had just been through hell.

"Oh......uhh.....hey".

His expression was not one she recognized. He looked pissed, but then again, when didn't he? But not only did he look pissed, he looked, somewhat, content?

"I see you don't have your briefcase....."

Smug. Probably the wrong time. Hey, she learned from the best.

"I see you finally did something that mattered" he said, tapping the belt on her shoulder with his knuckle.

Touche.

"Well.....what about now? What are you going to do? What about your tit-----"

He put a finger on her lips. As disrespectful as it was, it sent a shiver through her. She still loved him.

"No. Not here. Not in front of these undeserving Canadian facists. Lets wait until we get back to LA, then we can.....consummate the 'plan'."

Her eyes lit up.

"Until then.......continue being royalty......you earned it, kiddo."

He taps the belt again and walks by limping a little.

She still felt the butterflies as she walked to the parking garage. This was the first interaction since she cost them that tag match a few weeks before. Sure, he saved her a few times, vice versa, but these were the first real words.

What did this mean?

She knew what it meant, but she was not going to let her hopes get up too much. She had to get back to LA.

As she walked by a TV screen she saw the replay of her pulling Madison's pants down in front of the world.

She smiled as the black Toyota pulled up.

[Image: 95fpyjg.png]

"Well now that the title is where it truly belongs, I can focus on backing up the words I have been saying for months now. I can focus on being the top woman on this roster, as I know that I am. Abigail talked a big game, as did Michelle, but neither of them had the hardware to back it up. Abigail stole the title and Michelle took it from her. Neither of them could beat me one on one, and I proved that. For weeks and weeks, people have been calling my words hot air and shallow, but the proof was in the pudding.......every match until this one was a triple threat and not a single one of them actually beat ME to win the belt. One on one I said I would persevere and I did. I am a woman of my word. I did what I said I was going to do and now I have my sights set on the Sugay's. Arguably, they are the only viable threats left. They have made it known that they plan to go for the tag titles, so I figured I would try to get my hands on them before they get demolished by the Kings. I said before that divided they are vulnerable, and we all saw what happened when I got baby sister alone in that ring a few weeks ago.

1-2-3.

Hell, it took Tala being in the ring the same time and Caedus being a furry distraction on the outside for them to score a win. Neither of them can handle me one on one either, and I am going to take baby sister to the wood shed for some discipline this week. Opening match, how fitting, you get to come to my coronation ceremony and then get your ass kicked.

How cute.

How fitting.

What do you two have to say about me now? What failure from my past that you pray to the tequila gods is still relevant now? I get it, I was the butt of the jokes so so long, but what could possibly be left to say? You have no choice but to respect me. You have no choice but to give me the credit I deserve. I am looking forward to hearing what you string together, if one of the Sugay cunts can be humble for once. I no longer have to be. I took my wins, and I rubbed them in faces. But I took my losses, and I pulled my big girl panties back up and kept chugging along. I didn't let it get me down. I didn't let a loss get in my way to the title that I know was made solely for me. Jaslene Sugay is the first in a long line of subjects who will learn that it is time to respect, look up to, and idolize Jenny Myst.

I do this for us, Jaselene. I do this for the girls. The girls like you and me. The girls who look up to us. The girls who dress as us for Halloween and want to be us when they grow up. You and your sister, you do it for yourselves. I am a modern day role model. The only reason you are in this match is because there is effectively noone left in this division. Maybe Michelle was right, maybe I did decimate this division. Now, there is nobody left who is deserving to step up to me. The line is longer than the unemployment line in any Midwest city. Abigail has disappeared. Michelle has just proven that she can't beat me one on one. Kim Anderson and Ezariaha are as useless as post-period maxi pads. Izabella shows up once every 25 shows, and you and your sister.....well, you've already said you are focused on the Kings. Only Madison, who brought Mercy in because she's getting too old to wrestle, and that genetic accident she calls a body guard are left. You claim you and your sister are the new monarchs......not with me here. I am the new Queen. Mercy is the ogre we keep in the basement and Madison is the haggard old lady that cackles unnecessarily loud at somber circumstances. Maybe Michelle was right, maybe this division is ruined. Boy it is lonely at the top. Here I go.....sounding conceded again. So before you pick my words about and accuse me of contradicting......I said I WAS humble. What reason do I have to be humble now? Jaslene you two sat home and watched the Pay Per View. You watched one of the biggest annual events we have and you watched me make my mark. I didn't need tricks, I didn't need backup. I survived, for all intents and purposes, 3 on 1. I have to say this, though. As much as I don't like you, and lord knows you don't like me, I do respect you......err....I WILL respect you. Can you leave your sister in the back? Can you come out and look me right in the eye? Can you beat me by yourself? You are having your doubts aren't you? You see me.....from the bottom to the top, and you wonder if you are always going to live in your sisters shadow. I got out from under mine, and I found myself. Why don't you cut the fat, Jaslene, and be my rival? Battle me for this belt over the next few months.......not Saturday, of course........but over the next few months......and don't let your sister drag you into a brick wall known as the Kings. They are going to horde those belts like old women and family photos, and the two of you have literally no shot. Cut the fat, tell your sister to go slob on Jimmy's knob, and elevate yourself to a status you won't achieve otherwise. Whattya say, Jaslene?

You won't. You're too stubborn. You have "loyalty" to the Sugay name. But think about it. Think about it long and hard....does she really, when it is all said and done, have the same kind of loyalty to you?

Time will tell. Time will show if she respects you enough not to get involved in this match. It is bad enough I will most likely have Shrek and the Donkey on my case, and possibly that monotone ginger who kept my belt warm..........why be the lowly scavanger when you could be the predator?

The choice is yours, Jaslene. I suggest you make it wisely.

Jenny sat in her hotel room, legs crossed. She had a few cards in front of her, and a sharpie on the table. Each of the cards represen ted one of the members on the women's roster. She was going to personally sign each one. Maybe write a little message.

Hehehe this was so exciting!

Each woman on this roster was going to get a personalized invitation to her title coronation on Savage. She really hoped they would all come, a party isn't a party without people.

As she sat there, she wondered to herself what her reign was going to be like. What kind of champion would she be? Fearless, sure. But she knew she wasn't out of the woods yet. Madison was going to want a measure of revenge and Mercy probably hadn't eaten yet. She knew she was in for a long, hard, road. But, she planned on being the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in the history of the company.

As she wrote TALA SUGAY on one envelope, she wondered to herself how many times she would have to beat the Sugay Sisters before they realized she was their superior.

As she wrote JASLENE SUGAY on the other, in red marker, she wondered how badly she would have to knock her around before she realized she was underneath her.

She licked both envelopes, sealing them closed she picked up her cell phone again.

The congrats were still pouring in. She had a photo shoot to go to later with her new belt, and it felt good to matter to someone again. To achieve something you knew in your heart to be true, and to finally prove it.

MISS MICHELLE

She wondered if she would show up. Jenny really didn't have an issue with her. She respected her, actually. Michelle had made some good points about a possible alliance. She would have no choice now.

BEN----

She held off on this one.

Somethings are better left for surprise.

JENNY MYST'S CORONATION CEREMONY
SATURDAY OCTOBER 21st. 2017
Studio 7, Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA.
9 P.M.

[Image: JssmLJn.png]

[Image: 82pT5DO.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-18-2017)