Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chaotically Limp-Got His Dick Twisted-Homeboy Is Back-Chaos Bout To Get Fisted
Black Jesus Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-15-2017, 11:25 PM

Who knew that life could be so boring?

I have literally spent my entire life working. From the moment that I became of legal age to hold a job I entered the workforce with bells on. At first it was menial jobs. Fast food, grocery stores, hell I even worked at an amusement park for a few months during summer break from school. Those jobs served one purpose at the time. To help me achieve my dreams. Most kids my age are either relying on loans or grants to help get them the training that they need for the career path they plan to follow, but the career path I had in mind required a different approach. Unless something has changed over the years, I don’t believe there are any programs to help a kid go through wrestling school.

So I saved nearly every dime that I made. By the time that I graduated high school, I had saved up a few thousand dollars and was ready to follow my dreams. I would spend the next four months training under the watchful eye of Chief Wahoo McDaniel at a wrestling school that bore his name. Of course, when I say that, I’m being sarcastic. The trainer in the facility of a short, slightly overweight man in his mid 40’s. I’m pretty sure that he hadn’t ever actually wrestled a day in his life, but if he did the training, Wahoo could just spend the money I guess.

Anyway, after I “graduated” from wrestling school, I was on my way to the big flashy career that I always dreamed of. Except I wasn’t. As part of the program, the school helped it’s graduates with getting their initial bookings. They unsurprisingly had connections in the surrounding area. Of course all of those connections were with the scummiest of scum bag promoters who were running the smallest of local ventures, but hey, you’ve gotta start somewhere right?

I worked the local territories for about eight months before I began to branch out to other promotions and even other states. As my experience grew, so did my earnings. It took just over a year, but I had finally reached a point that I could sustain myself with what I earned in the ring so long as two things happened. First, I had to pick up at least three bookings a week. Second, I had to be very frugal with my earnings. It didn’t matter to me though, I was living my dream. Things couldn’t possibly get better than this…

Until they did.

One night, after a show in Texas. I was met in the locker room by a man representing the XWF. He was looking for new talent to help fill spots on the two national television shows that his company was producing each week. Apparently this whole time that I was just doing my thing, I was also building a reputation as one of the must see stars on the independent scene. My reputation had grown so much that one of the biggest, if not THE biggest wrestling promotions in the United States was seeking my services. Needless to say, I signed the contract. I made my mark. I had my fun, and eventually, I grew bored. After a childhood of dreaming about this moment. After all of the years I spent happily wrestling week after week in the indies with a smile on my face. After all of the fame and money that being a part of the XWF had brought me…

I wanted something more.

I left the wrestling business and for the first time in my life, I wasn’t working. Sure, I had taken breaks from this sport before, but I always kept busy with other businesses and side projects. This time though? This time I didn’t see the point. I had made so much money in my last run with the company, that I decided that I was just going to enjoy life and find out what it’s like to just slow down and savor the days.

IT

WAS

BORING!

Maybe it’s because I have worked my entire life. Maybe it’s because I’m just not the type to sit still. Maybe it’s because I crave for the opportunity to crack skulls and shatter dreams. I don’t know, but what I do know is that when Vincent Lane called me up and asked me to make a special appearance on Savage, I was all in.

When he told me that I would be set to face off with Chris Chaos, I got an erection that was so hard, I thought it was going to burst out of my jeans like one of those aliens in, well Aliens.

*POOF*

My oh my, how the mighty have fallen. Six months ago, you Chris Chaos, you were on top of the world. Universal champion, damn near spotless record, everyone else in this company firmly under your heel. Six months ago you were the definition of “The Man”. Now, now you struggle like a motherfucker just to remain slightly relevant. Its like you fell into some quicksand, and the Universal title is the only thing that can pull you out and save your dying career, but the harder you struggle to grab it, the further out of reach it becomes. I guess it's time to face facts huh?

You are not the face of this company… FACT!

Your name no longer strikes fear into the hearts of, well anyone… FACT!

You have become nothing more than a shell of the man you once were… FACT!

You never really impressed me that much to begin with… FACT!

There once was a time that you showed up to Savage because you were bored waiting around to destroy somebody on Warfare, but these days, you show up because you need all the chances you can get at actually earning a win over, well anyone!

You know what man? It's funny. It's funny that when you first entered this company, you did so with a smug, over confident demeanor. It's funny that for all of your failings, you still carry yourself in much the same way. You act as though you are God's gift to this business and maybe at one point in time you could have made an argument for your case, but a wise man once said, this business is all about what have you done for me lately, and lately you've only managed to expose yourself for the joke that you really are. I'm sure you are going to try and point to the fact that you recently defeated Gabe Reno in singles competition. He is, after all, a former Universal Champion, but so are you and we've already established that you're shit these days.

Reno is in much the same predicament that you're in. There may have been a time that he achieved glory, but much like yourself, he's managed to devolve into nothing more than another name on the roster for much better men to knock down, and guess what Chris? I'm one of those better men.

I know, I know, you're confused. You don't even know who I am, but I'm sure you already “know" that you're better than me, right? I mean, you're Chris fucking Chaos, and I'm just some dude hiding behind high production values to conceal my identity. I'm sure that you're thinking, “if this guy truly was better than me, he wouldn't be afraid to tell me who he is.” Well Chris, fear has nothing to do with it bud. The fact that I've chosen to remain a mystery heading into this match is simply to see how heavy your tights get when I walk out from behind that curtain and finally do reveal myself to you and the rest of the world.

And make no mistake, I am better than you. Always have been, always will be. That's why I received the call to make this special appearance on Savage. Lane knows how marketable I am. He knows that I'm a guy who can put asses in seats, and he knows that keeping my identity under wraps until show time will do nothing but draw interest into the dying brand that is Savage. You can't say as much, because if you could, then the show wouldn't be in the shitter now would it? I mean, you are the guy who shows up every Saturday aren't you? You are the guy who is featured week in and week out, right? So it's safe to assume that you and your family career are to blame for the recent disinterest in the show right? Don't answer that Chris, it's rhetorical.

Fret not though, all is not lost! Obviously management still has some use for you. Like I said earlier, you're now a name for better men to knock down. I believe the term is “enhancement talent”. As an enhancement talent, you can still have a long and profitable career ahead of you bud! Think about it for a moment if you will. You come out every week and face off against some of the meanest, toughest, most hardcore sons of bitches the XWF has to offer. Of course you'll also lose, but hey, still cashin’ those checks, am I right?

Now the question is, what am I looking to get out if this match? What's the pay off for me? Am I looking to make some grand return to the XWF? It's got to be obvious even to you that I am somebody with some sort of roots in this company. Somebody that knows you, but isn't active. Or maybe I am active. Maybe I recently win a title. Maybe I recently punked out a former Universal Champion. Maybe that champions name was Peter “can't stop eating” Gilmour. Then again maybe not….

I totally did though!

Yeah, you've probably got a good idea who I am now. Probably thinking to that time that I almost beat you, but some bullshit Tom-Fuckery saved your pitiful ass. Maybe now that you're thinking about who I may be you're starting to piss your pants just a little bit. Just a dribble or two… No? Not surprising, see my opening statement Chris. Your heads so swollen that you can see defeat coming when it's staring you right in the eyes. That's why every week you come out here. You pull your pants up high, tighten your belt, roll up your sleeves, and try, try, try. Of course you fail, fail fail as well. It would almost be commendable too, if it weren't for the fact that you legitimately think that you are the absolute best. You can see your own shortcomings, and if you can't see them, you damn sure can't fix them. That's the real reason why your career has nose dived while everyone around you has flourished. A guy like Jim Caedus can see his flaws. He can accept the fact that he isn't perfect, and then he can go-to work compensating for those flaws and become even better than he was the day before. You on the other hand refuse to see the truth. You refuse to admit that there maybe something broken with you.

You know, I've had people question my sanity before. I am after all, a man of many hats. One day I'm this, the next I'm that. I can see how it would lead some to worry, but I promise you that I'm not insane. Why? Because it's said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. That doesn't sound like me at all, but you, oh boy does it fit you to a T. Much like Peter Gilmour, you come out here every week with little to no change in your strategy, and each week you expect something magical to happen so that you finally get that big win. When's the last time that you held the Universal Championship? When was your last shot at it? When's the last time that you did anything at all that was even remotely worth talking about?

Oh yeah, you've beaten James Raven…

But at this point, who hasn't? The man may be a legend, and he may well be one of the very best this company has ever seen, but you can tell that his heart just isn't in it anymore. Unless you're some scrub like Brucette Blingsteen, you don't lose to Jimmy Pigeon. So congratulations on being AVERAGE! Average doesn’t get you very far in this business though does it? Nobody wants to see average. Nobody wants to cheer for the unremarkable. Success in this business is garnered by becoming larger than life. By grabbing people's attention at force and saying “look here mother fuckers, I’m something like you ain’t never seen before!” That’s something that I can, and have done in the past, but not something that you’ve been able to do, now is it? Sure, you’ve interfered in matches, sometimes damn near every match on the card. You’ve tried playing mind games, leaving bloody messages on locker room walls. You’ve attempted to be shockingly funny, delivering fecal matter and other vile objects to your opponents. Each time you pull one of these stunts you think that Chaos ensues, right? Judging by the collective yawn that from both fans and talent each time, I’d say no. I’d say that your lame attempts to grab anyone’s attention have always been seen as such… LAME.

Now here we go into another episode of Savage. Prepare for another week of listening to you tell us how this time, you REALLY have figured out how to turn your shit show of a career around. Another week of watching as you desperately try to convince yourself that you are the best of the best. Another week for you to figure out what the world has known for six months.

CHRIS CHAOS IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!

NAH, I’m just playing. You suck bro!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Black Jesus's post:
(10-16-2017), Dolly Waters (10-16-2017), Finn Kühn (10-17-2017), Imperial (10-16-2017), JimCaedus (10-18-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-16-2017), The Sugay Sisters (10-16-2017), Unknown Soldier (10-15-2017)