Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Jenny Myst's Obsession to be Miss Michelle!
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-13-2017, 10:58 PM

[Image: tumblr_o6421aMchU1spgk1lo2_500.gif]

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Title: Leap of Faith Weekend! <3
Mood: Feeling anxious and excited
Author: Miss Michelle

HELLO Michelle-STAN’s! I know it’s been a hot minute since I have shot one of my video blogs and I am so sorry about keeping you all waiting. You know me, I have been working on perfecting the bombshell’s divisions over in XwF and making sure I’m the best champion I can be. It’s so exciting that this weekend is the weekend of Leap of Faith. My very first official XwF’s pay-per view and I am looking forward to defending my title. I have a lot to prove in terms of being champion. It’s nothing to do with Madison, Mercy, or Jenny. I just feel like I have to show management how serious I am about being their poster child for the bombshell’s division.

As you all know, it’s a bra and panties match. Oh my God, right!? I haven’t been in one of these matches in like years! I thought the old bra and panties match was outdated a long time ago. Anyway, it’s a bra & panties match and it’s not changing anytime soon. You can bet your pretty little asses that I will be speaking to management about these stipulations getting the axed very soon. We don’t need to degrade ourselves for the fans’ enjoyment. The fans don’t even want to see women degrade themselves. They want to see women elevate their division to the next level and to new heights. Comment below, if you agree or if you prefer a bra and panties match.

Along with working out and hitting the ring to shake off the rest of my ring rust, I have been google searching both my and Jenny’s names. I found some very provocative photos of us and well, I wanted to do a little poll. We can call it; the Leap of Faith pose off! Feel free to cast your votes in the comment section below and do not forget to subscribe to my channel! If you prefer Jenny over me, no hard feelings. Just get off my damn page! Haha, I kid; I kid! I know some people prefer fake blondes over natural red heads.

So, what do you think guys and girls? I have never been a lesbian or even bisexual, but Jenny Myst is pretty cute. Then again, she does have her mouth closed in that photoshoot and if she’s not running her gums, she’s not that bad looking. Some women look at these kind of matches as a humiliation and it is for the loser in most instances. That’s partly why I am looking forward to it because I really want to humiliate Jenny Myst. I want her to feel so bad after being stripped and beaten down like the dog she is that the experience will humble the hell out of her. I want her to stop calling me out of my name because it’s getting sickening. I don’t go around calling her a stupid bitch or dumb twat. I use a real vocabulary to attack her and I think that seems to be the icing on the cake for me. She cannot seem to follow, nor comprehend my logic because her mind is too simple. Poor girl!

Anyway, this blog isn’t about Jenny Myst; it’s about all of you guys! It’s about giving you guys and girls a special treat. I hope after Leap of Faith, I am still your Bombshell’s Championship because I’m not finished representing the division. I’m not quite done being on top. My title says a lot. It says more than just I’m number one in the division, but it also says I’m the alpha female. It says I’m the dominant female of the XwF and I am not finished with being the alpha female or dominant female. I like being everybody’s target. I like girls trying to get under my skin and attempting to take me out by a vicious attack from behind. It makes me feel important. I don’t think these women would give me the time of day, if I wasn’t the Bombshell’s Champion. Nobody even recognized me when I first signed my contract. They thought I was just another valet for my husband. They didn’t look at me as a threat, but then I won my first match. My first title match too!

This championship represents me rising to instant stardom. I go from a XwF’s noob to a future legend in a blink of an eye! It was truly a Golden Opportunity that put me on the map. Even though I’m the champion, every title match I engage in turns out to be another Golden Opportunity. It gets me one step closer to being in the top fifty. I know, these guys have been in this company for a long time, but if I keep doing what I am doing… if I keep being successful in the ring, I will eventually get my name mounted in gold. Jenny claims she doesn’t care about being in the top fifty, hundred, and so on, but I think she does. Why else would she be here? Why else would she have used Chris Chaos to propel her own career? She picked a legend to leech onto because she wanted to be a legend herself. She’s not only lying to everybody, but she’s also lying to herself. It’s time she stops doing that because lying to yourself is only going to take you backwards ten steps. So, take that as a moral lesson for you boys and girls. Always be truthful with yourself because you never know what tomorrow holds for you.

One more thing. I guess you have to be careful what you say because some “political” figures take great offense to alleged threats. I’m not going to mention names, but there’s a Trump supporter among us in my division, who had secret service knocking at my door and questioning certain things I said regarding her. All I said was I don’t recall making any threats over a person’s well-being, but I did make promises about beating the unholy hell out of somebody, if she tries to stick her nose in anymore of my agendas. She’s going to be singing another tune and begging for me to make her relevant. When Trump is out of office in three years, that bitch is going to be out of office! She’s going to be filling out an application at Trump Towers as the head housekeeper! All I’m saying kiddos is be careful what you say, especially when the person is hiding behind secret service!

You also always must take chances. Look at me, I’m taking a leap of faith when I step inside the ring with Jenny in a one on one match. I’m hoping and grasping onto my leap of faith that I walk out the say way I walk in—with my Bombshell’s Championship! Hold on tight boys and girls because this is going to be a very bumpy ride!

Xoxo,
Miss Michelle

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Am I a good girl or am I a bad girl? I’m just good at being bad? Then again, I can be all the above. Sugar and spice: and everything nice! Jenny thinks my whole good girl act is an act, but it’s really not. I just stay true to myself because if you’re not true to yourself, you can’t possibly find true happiness. Jenny enjoys getting by calling other women: “bitches, cunts, pussies, twats, and fucking losers.” She thrives on insulting her competition because she lacks an education. She said it herself, she’s just a stupid, drug using, pole dancing, and STD-infested whore who just managed to make it big by screwing Chris Chaos. The one thing Jenny Myst will never be is a real lady. Jenny will never understand how a woman should be treated and respected. Jenny cannot wrap her mind around this idea that all women are totally equal to men and it’s truly sad how she’s been programmed over the years. It’s not entirely her fault because it’s the upbringing. There I go, striking nerves of Jenny Myst because I keep going back to when Jenny was a little girl. Jenny started to spread her legs when she was eight years old, just so her mother could afford a line of coke on a weekly basis. She grew up thinking cum was used as lotion that was good for her skin. Jenny was a cum dumpster before she even knew what a cum dumpster was. Jenny and I are as different as night is to day. I feel truly blessed that I came from a loving household. I had a mother and father who loved each other very much as well as their children. I came from a family that emphasized the importance of an education. I was the perfect child, student, learner, and athlete. I have many talents when it comes to athletics, so much they even show through when I’m inside the ring. I excel at kickboxing, boxing, football, basketball, karate, kung-Fu, and softball. You name it, I tried it. If I loved it, I kept doing it. I’m a person of passion. Somebody who has a passion won’t be swayed by a nobody, Jenny. You might be a nobody in the world, but you are something to me. You are a Miss Michelle-STAN!

I always knew you were a true Miss Michelle-STAN Jenny, but after watching your last promo, which by the way was a total bore. It was just the same stale material you tend to use week in and week out, I have reached the conclusion you’re absolutely obsessed with me. I know why you’re obsessed with me and that’s because you want to be just like me. You want to embody every classification of myself. You want to live my life. You want nurturing and love parents that you’ve never had. You want a loving and supportive husband. You want the Bombshell’s Championship. You want a real wrestling career. Everything I have you want. I get it on. You figure by quoting me not once, not twice, but four times you think you can succeed at replacing me. Even if you managed to replace me, that’s all you will ever be Jenny. You will be just a replacement. Nobody likes a wannabe carbon copy of somebody else because the original copy is always the better copy. Do you realize something between us? While you’re constantly quoting me and trying to dissect my words, I very rarely, if ever, quote you? Do you know why Jenny? Nothing you say is worth repeating. Your thoughts are all shuffled in that teeny weeny little brain of yours. You don’t have any logical. You’re just an irrational piece of crap. The perfect way of describing you, Jenny would be comparing you to the precise time that shit turns white.

Jenny, you did say something that had some truth to it. FINALLY! Praise the lord, Jenny Myst actually said something with some substance. Oh my God, I think I am going to die of shock! When I was talking about the champion’s lifestyle. What its liked to being a champion and the pressure any champion feels when coming up on a defense. There is a substantial amount of pressure to constantly do better than you did in the last match, but by no means is that a bad thing. Well, not for me at least. Pressure makes me better. When the pressure is on, my game face goes on. I always have a game plan going into matches. Do you really think I would be half as successful as I am, if I didn’t have game plans for matches? Even the likes of you deserves a game plan. These fans deserve a game plan. Jenny, I don’t reveal my secrets. There are some things people should keep to themselves. My game plan will be revealed when I walk into Leap of Faith to defend my title. You won’t have enough time to come up with a reversal or counter. I highly doubt you have the abilities to be able to master my game plan in that short amount of time. Face it Jenny, you’re the one who is lacking a game plan. You’re the one who has been thrown off the radar by my surprising recovery. You are going to be the one who chokes under pressure. You see Jenny, while a champion does have the pressure of performing to the best of their abilities, the challenger has an extreme amount of pressure as well. You have shown many times before that you and pressure don’t mix well. Once again, you’re going to show us just how not well you do when the pressure is looking you dead in the eyes.

Jenny, I’m a strategist and I’m always thinking about the future. I’m always thinking about my next big challenge. I’m always sitting in front of my flat screen television and watching my opponents’ past promos and matches. I’m taking notes and studying every little thing about them. I’m looking at how they handle confrontations. I’m looking at how they handle themselves in wicked situations. I’m looking at how they do reversals. When they go to attempt their finishing move. All that is important to the psychology of the ring Jenny. Jenny, you see why I call you irrational? You don’t focus on the psychology of your opponents; you are strictly acting on impulses. How many times do I have to tell you that before it will sink you? You want to be the champion, but you forget one of the most important factors of this match is the psychology of your opponent. It’s all about getting inside your opponent’s head and guess what Jenny?

I’m inside yours.

You might not believe it or even openly admit it, but it’s true. I am inside your head right now and I have you so bent out of shape, you can’t see straight. Everything I have said about you has been deemed right. I have you pinned to perfection and that Jenny is true perfection. Not the flawed move you call Pink Perfection neither. It’s going to be even more perfect when I beat you in the middle of that ring. It’s going to be Heaven on Earth as I am standing in the middle of the ring, handed my title and raising it in the air for all my fans to see why I am the greatest Bombshell’s Champion. I can tell you right now that you won’t be able to handle another defeat. You’re not going to be able to swallow the defeat to me this week. This week is different. This week is your third attempt going for the title and even though they say, “the third’s time a charm,” it’s not going to ring true for you at the Leap of Faith pay-per view. The fact you’ve finally found somebody who you just cannot pin or beat is going to eat you up inside. It’s going to deteriorate your insides until you have nothing left Jenny. Jenny, this defeat is going to send you into a spiral overload and the results are going to send you back into a drug frenzy. Go right ahead Jenny and stick those needles in your arms, between toes, and in your ass. You are and always will be just an old junkie!

Jenny, I’m always ten steps ahead of you and everybody else. I have already told you I have faced bigger and better opponents in my seventeen years as a wrestler. I have been the headliner of many women’s divisions and I even headlined whole organizations. For a woman to manage to break through the glass ceiling and win a World Championship says a lot for the individual. By no means was it simple. The easiest victory I have ever had was my XwF’s debut. When I defeated Abigail, and won the Bombshell’s Championship, I couldn’t believe how simple it was. I thought there was no way management could have believed Abigail was going to lose the match. She was an impeccable asset to this division and then I made her look like a weakling. I made her look like she didn’t belong. Then, I started questioning why couldn’t you have beaten her, if you’re as good as you say? If you’re truly a legend Jenny, you should have had no problems at King of the Ring. Do you know what happened at King of the Ring? The pressure got to you. You buckled over Jenny. You couldn’t handle it and you were sweating profusely. Do you remember when I first made my appearance? I was sitting front row watching the title match. I saw everything and that includes your flaws. I didn’t see a legend that night Jenny; I saw somebody who wanted to win, but just couldn’t manage to master the art of her opponent. Abigail got inside your head just as many other people have gotten into your heads. Tala and Jaslene have gotten into your heads. Your ex-boyfriend is inside your head. I’m inside your head. When you lose the mental game, you lose the physical game too Jenny. This is why I will remain ten steps ahead of you because I have your number.

Nothing about this match scares me. I don’t have nightmares over you, Jenny. I am very confident going into this title defense because I do have your number. If I didn’t, or if I was unprepared, then I would have been worried. I keep up on you. I study you like a book and read everything very closely. I see the irrationality in your eyes. I see the predictability of you. You’re not nearly as unpredictable as you think you are. You place yourself up on this platform looking down on everybody, but we are all looking down at you. We are just looking down on you and shaking our heads in disgust. We are royally sick of you, but by no means does disliking you or tired of your crap translate into hatred. Hatred is a very strong and ugly word. If you need me to define for you what dislike and hate mean, I can do that. I can even give you examples of both, so you can finally understand my words. Obviously, you have been using too much bleach on your hair for too long because you have no brain cells left. Your long-term memory is shot and I’m sure you never had a short-term memory. You might have a piss poor memory, but after I beat you at Leap of Faith—you are always going to live with that memory. You are always going to see my face when you think about the bombshell’s division. You are always going to hear my name when you think about the Bombshell’s Championship.

I will continue to keep this title polished up and clean because I’m very OCD when it comes to germs and dirt. I love my most cherished possessions to be kept up and tidy. I do take a lot of pride in this title and wear it like an accessory because it’s more than just a title for me. It’s proof I have what it takes to beat women of the new era of professional wrestling. I still have what it takes to represent a large body of women athletes. Do you know why the entire division is rooting for me to win? They want me to win because they like having a respectable woman represent them. They know they have somebody of dignity, class, and respect: and not some worthless little bitch who is known for only running her mouth. Every woman you’ve managed to defeat and every woman who defeated you will be watching this match, just like little Becky from your past will be watching this match. They have money on me! They all have their bets locked in and I’m going to make a lot of people very happy when they go to cash in their tickets because those who vote on Miss Michelle will be deemed a winner! You never go against the one with the golden ticket! I hope you’ve cleaned your panties real well because we don’t want you to have any skid marks down the back of them. That would be a totally different kind of humiliation if the fans see just how dirty you really are!

Anyway, continue to quote me… idolize me… want me… desire me… dream about me. It’s what you do best. You and your obsession to be Miss Michelle is just so cute! Much love to you, little Jenny Myst, aka the new version of Kandi Washington, and thank you once again for being my number one Miss Michelle-STAN It’s so great to know you still look up to me after all the back and forth we have had over the course of this month. May all your dreams outside of XwF come true because after Leap of Faith, you will be one foot out the door! And maybe one day, you too will live the life of a real lady!

Oh my God, even I couldn’t say that while keeping a straight face! Jenny Myst and a real lady? Those two concepts don’t belong in the same sentence with each other! Anyway, I’m done with you officially and I think now I’m going to go celebrate. An Oreo cookie sound great right about now.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Michelle's post:
drezdin5788 (10-14-2017), JimCaedus (10-13-2017)