Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
The Phoenix Rises RP 4
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-13-2017, 10:52 PM

We are gonna take those Tag Titles away from The Kings™. It's funny how quiet everyone has been. Even my own Tag Partner but I am not worried. I got no problem leading us to victory. They were expecting an easy victory but I will not let that happen. You wanna beat me. You wanna destroy me. I am a man with nearly a decade of experience stepping into the ring. This isn't my first rodeo. Through every battle I have fought, I may not have always won and it becomes a bit of a joke. I have learned from each fight.

I look at my iPod and I got "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar playing through my ears as I get ready to do what needs to be done. I got my gear ready for this fight. Everything is out on the table. The blood that is gonna spill. I am ready to die for this. The nervousness is gone as time draws near. Nothing left to fear because I know that if I die during this battle, I will be brought into a world of paradise above.

The Goddess will make sure nothing goes wrong and all will be well. When it comes time for a match like this. I look to the heavens up above and seek guidance. I know what needs to happen and I will do the will of the Earth Mother.

I talk about being an evil man which I am at times when it comes to fighting for what's mine and those belts are mine. I thank you, Tyler Cross. You have renewed a fire within me and you were the only person that was ready to join the fight. The revolution that has started from within the company.

Not even James Raven could do what we are gonna accomplish and he is perhaps the greatest wrestler in the world. I respect him a lot more nowadays than I did in the past. I am in the best shape of my life right now and my knee isn't hurting as badly as it usually does.

Taping up my knee as I get ready for this battle. Taping up my wrists in preparation. Getting ready to break out the face paint that my mentor wore in times of battle. This isn't the Barney Green of old. I am not a nice man when I see the evil that is afoot.

I slowly paint the right side of my face looking like a warrior because I am a warrior. I am a warrior of many wars and battles. I will do everything I can. I promise you that.

The difference between me and most people is I can honestly admit my faults as a person. I have drunk so much beer and done irreparable damage to my body through the years of partying and unprotected sex with some random tranny I picked up at the bar.

I am the guy who paved the way for many. I never hid who I was. I am perhaps one of the first openly bisexual wrestlers in this industry. Never hid that from anyone. You wanna talk about the size of my dick. It doesn't even matter because I would never even let you suck it. You aren't even worth that. Maybe I lived a little too hard and got old looking pretty quick.

I have found the peace within myself and I am content with my actions of the past. It's not what a man does in the past. It's what a man does now. Theo Pryce and Doctor Louis D'Ville are both gonna see what Tyler Cross and I are capable of once that bell rings.

Remember, The niceness disappears from me once the match starts. I am not a nice guy in the ring. Look at the abuse I have put my body through. If I am willing to do that to my body, Imagine what I am willing to do to you.

Time is slowly fleeting away and I am not scared. We are gonna take that Leap Of Faith and there isn't another man I would want in my corner. You have impressed me, Tyler Cross. I am proud to call you a friend and no matter what happens out there, I respect you.

The Kings™ try anything and I will be on them like bug spray on boll weevils. Taking out the trash. They will never intimidate or bully me. The only reason I did that to The Engineer is I am a man of my word. I lost the match to John Samuels. I was gonna hold up my end of the bargain no matter how inane what I had to do was.

Strictly business. Nothing more. Nothing less. I got one last card left in the deck to draw and its the Jack of Clubs. Let's see. Using a jack in a fight guarantees a victory. Meanwhile, A king does nothing. He can easily get overthrown if enough people stand up to him and fight for what is right.

That is exactly what I am doing. I am doing this to put an end to a group of people who have no business running this federation. They are no King of mine.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
(10-13-2017), JimCaedus (10-13-2017), Unknown Soldier (10-14-2017)