Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 01:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Cubs Kitten's and Pussy!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-13-2017, 10:51 PM

[Image: Mr7WMAh.jpg]

The zoo was a bright and lively place with a variety of large displays of animals of different species. Everyone was enjoying the beautiful zoo except the animals themselves. Each of these animals were shoved into small cages with no room to roam like in their natural habitats! Robert could hear the sweet song voices of the wild birds! Dipping in and out of the zoo like Japanese Zero’s on a kamikaze mission for food! After the birds had their fill they would perch themselves on top of different animals enclosures! Singing their songs of freedom loudly for the other animals to hear! If these birds noticed the other animals were not listening to their mockery they would turn their beautiful songs into high pitched shrieks conveying their melancholy sense of humor. The zoo was nothing more than a prison for endangered animals; that's all a zoo would ever be to Robert nothing more and nothing less. What was each of these animals crimes why did they each deserved to be locked away and the key thrown away? Habitat loss? Over-hunted? Maybe for their own protection? Or is it humans are the dominate species and need little trinkets locked away to look at! Each of these animals are beautiful in their own right, we all feel the need to stare at them in pure amazement! Looking at their bright and vibrant colors! Their sheer size! Zoos are nothing more than a bad idea gone wrong! Now that idea can never be corrected! It is ingrained in modern day society! Robert stops in front of one of the fish aquariums watching the fish for a few moments! Each of these fish has never know the feeling of free water. Most of them were born in captivity. The ones though that were plucked out of their homes have been trapped behind the glass for years! Roberts sure each of these old timers have made desperate attempts to break out by jostling their bodies up against the unbreakable glass. Robert was so focused on the fish in the huge over side tank that his eye didn’t capture the crowd around him, he didn’t notice the other tourists or their very loud heathens for children. Everyone seemed too busy with their own lives. Robert notices a tug at his left arm!

Huh! What do you want kid?

Kid: Are you Robert Main?

Sure am kid!

Kid: Can I get a picture with you? You’re my favorite wrestler! I just know you are going to win at Leap Of Faith!

Robert smirks and laughs! Robert knees beside the kid smiling for the picture! After the picture is taken Robert notices the boy’s mother! Robert smiles reaching out shaking her hand! The woman walked towards Robert slowly, gently smiling back, she could have graced any billboard or magazine cover in Robert’s mind! She seemed much better than those two-dimensional photoshopped fake models. Somehow each of her imperfections made her even more perfect in Robert’s mind. There was a certain shyness to her, a slight hesitation in her body movements and a softness in her mouse-like voice. Her cream shorts and pink tank top had a tailored look that was bold against her dark tanned skin. Robert thinks to himself for a moment this could be the woman of his dreams and for a moment he imagines her in jeans and a t-shirt, feet up on the couch and painting her nails. She was right there, coming towards him, now only feet away, but in her understated glamour Robert and her shake hands! The two smile as Robert quickly introduces himself.

[Image: bMuYcYU.jpg]

My god you are beautiful! There is no way you are Jr’s mom! I thought you were his older beautiful sister! By the way, I am Robert Main XWF wrestler and superstar!

Mom: I know who you are Mr. Main! And we are both big fans! You always seem to be the underdog! And then come out on top! I always tell my son because of you anyone can do anything! You are a prime example of that! He looks up to you! Even though some of the things that you do and say are very adult and extreme! It’s an adult show though after all!

Yes it is an adult show! Let him watch though! Soon I’ll be champion again and we all can celebrate! That is if you’ll take my number! And don’t call me Mr. Main. You darling can call me Robert!

Mom: Are you serious? I mean I’m in 40 with a kid! You’re young, rich and famous! I bet you have women throwing their panties at you night after night why would you ever want a woman like me?

Because you are beautiful! I’m sick of the same old thing! The Omega needs to settle down and relax! Do you know I want a family myself! I have not found the right person though! I admire a single mother out on her own!

Mom: Well if you are serious and only looking for something serious then I will give you my number! And Robert! I’m not out on my own! I’m a very successful Doctor! I live in a beautiful house in a gated community and like you, I make lots of money! I own 9 practices all around Canada! Maybe if you need to be fixed up I can help you out after matches? Anyway here is my number! 867-5309! Call me! Why are you at the Zoo by yourself?

Oh! I’m here because I think it is terrible how they treat the animals here! It’s like a prison! It’s sad really! But hey if I do get banged up I’ll be sure to see you! How about dinner tonight you can ever bring Jr with ya! Any place you’d like all on me!

Mom: Well give me a call! I’ve got to take my kiddo through the rest of the Zoo! By the way, my name is Jasmine!

Robert smiles rubbing the kid on the head as the mother and her child walk away! Robert leans up against the tank looking towards the camera!

Beautiful woman who has a kid and is single! Loves animals! There might as well be a bullseyes painted on her back! Plus she’s successful to boot! Winner, winner chicken fucking dinner! Damn, she’s one fine momma! MMMMMMM! MMMMM! MMMM! Speaking of women! Wait if I use the word woman next to Scully’s name, I’d be disrespecting women worldwide! Hell, I’d never get laid again doing something like that! I’ll just call Scully a bitch! That’s more fitting! I saw your little promo bitch! I think I need to address a few things real quick before everything gets blown out of proportion! Something you have become a master at Scully! Making a mountain out of a molehill! Scully, I think at some point you called me a hater! I don’t really hate you per say! Wait yes. Yes, I do! I hate you! Why though is the question! I don’t hate you because of the championships you’ve won! Nor do I hate you because of the people you have beaten! I hate you because you were given a shot at greatness when you don’t deserve it! I hate you because when you were Xtreme Champion you hardly defended that strap! You got off easy time and time again! You were nothing more than a guy holding a belt warm for the next guy in line! You got by so long by the skin of your teeth it began to actually become funny! Now after losing and losing match after match much like Chaos and Jim you are thrown into a match you have no business in! You guys took the places of people Like Egny! Mr. Sinclair! Those are the men who should be in this match! But no, we get the has been’s! Now you three are never will be again’s! So yes I hate you for those reasons! They deserve to be here! Unlike you Scully you little bitch! Unlike Chaos and unlike Jim! Hell Jim must be back on the crank because his promos lately have been unwatchable! Dreadful! Who in the fuck wants to watch a guy have dinner and eat chicken with a crack hoe anyway? It’s boring! Plus it was long as hell! Just like any Jim promo! Overhyped on Twitter by all his drug-fueled buddies! Overplayed by the XWF, pushing their golden child!

Then we go into his second promo and Jesus Christ on crutches. The man has lost his mind! He did a cheap rip off of It the movie with his own little shit show production team! Making fun of us in this match! How original! Hey, Jimmy get something fucking real. Hell, you are getting as bad as Chaos! You rip from movie switch a few things around! What a fucking loser you are! I bet when that bitch you run around with straps on her dildo he pounds your brains in from behind! Hell, I bet she calls the shots! That would explain these dumb ass promos you are cutting! She wears the pants don’t she Jimmy! She is rotting your brain away like cancer. I’d bet if she had some real dick in that slit she would keep her mouth shut! We all know in the dick department you seem to come up a bit short! Nothing worse than a needle dick butt fucker in the bedroom! Either that or like I said you are using again! Have you ever seen those commercials, Jim? This is your brain? This is your brain on drugs? You are almost like a living breathing version of that only! This is Jim The Universal Champion! This is Jim the former Universal Champion, riding a losing streak with a bitch in his ear calling all of the shots! Fuck you, Jim! You cranked out piece of gutter trash! Sorry, Scully, I seemed to go on a bit of a rant there! Back to you, you little cum stain! Hey, you pulled some stops right out of the Chris Chaos playbook! Made fun of my hair! Sticks and stones Scully! Yeah, I see you do have a short haircut! But that right there doesn't make you a man! You look like a IT! A transgendered fuck stuck in-between Bruce Jenner and J-Lo! I bet you tuck your sausage back so far in your ass crack it gets stuck you freak!

I did say you showed up out of the blue because you did! Scully if anyone of us in this match looked at you long enough you would disappear! You are irrelevant to say the very least! Then you bash me about leaving AX3? Really? Would you have stuck around for that fucking mess? Wait for a second! You’d have to be around long enough to join a stable! Let along be in one of the strongest stables of all time! Tell me when you were in a stable that held three major championships all at the same time? You can’t answer that question because it has never happened you fucking idiot! Then you go on to brag about beating Jim and Trax! Look at Jim’s career now! Really take a look at it! A girl scout could take Jim down without even breaking a sweat, and she would walk out of that match having sold a thousand boxes of thin mint cookies while beating Jim’s ass! Trax? Where is he now? No one knows! Looks like he used that teleportation power one too many times! I heard rumors he teleported to the unemployment line! Chaos! Big deal man! I’ve beaten Chaos! Everyone has beaten Chaos! He has been beaten like a drum over the past few months! So tooting your horn about those guys, means jack shit buddy! Nothing at all! So you beat Panzer the want to be funny clown who no one and I mean no one watches or gives two shits about! He is the biggest loser XWF has to offer besides you, Scully! I could beat that jackass limp dicked loser with one hand tied behind my back! You really need to get some better things to brag about because those are trash just like! Talking about shortcomings like those are the very fucking reason you are a former Universal Champion! Participation trophies are not my thing! Scully, you don’t have a prayer in this thing! You say you’d throw me off for free! I say try it! We’ll be lucking if your restarted ass makes it into the rafters because you are the very definition of a fuck up! You should have stayed in your lane like a good bitch!

[Image: zIBsO9t.jpg]

Robert slowly makes his way out of the aquarium lighting up a cigar he notices he is close to the giraffes. Robert walks up to the vast area filled with giraffes, zebra, and elk. Robert leans over the fence looking down into the enclosure blowing smoke rings into the air, he watches each ring float away dissipating into the fresh air all around him! Robert had seen giraffes on wildlife shows, he'd watched on television as the giraffes made their way over plains in Africa, with their gangling running motion. They looked clumsy and foolish. But now that Robert was up close and personal with these animals he couldn't get over how large her eyes were, like pools of chestnut gloss. He noticed a sign for five dollars you could feed them! Robert takes one last puff of his cigar before putting it inside an airtight tube. Robert walks over looking down into the bucket the zookeepers had filled with leafy greens! Five dollars for a few leaves and they would eat right out of your hands! Robert pulled his wallet out of his front pocket and handed the zookeeper a few hundred dollars. She slowly took the money shocked, handing Robert the whole bucket of greens! Robert reached in and grabbed one single leaf extending his hand out for the giraffe to eat! A large female walked up slowly leaning her head in towards Robert. The giraffe slowly inched her long neck in toward Robert, resting its head right above the fence line. Robert was mesmerized by their shape, so elegant, beautiful. He was amazed he was this close to something this beautiful! Their pattern was like a rich chestnut painted on golden cream and their heads were a work of art. She slowly stuck out her tongue to take in some leaves Robert couldn't help but smile. On the television, they had been elegant, enchanting, but here in real life, she was simply more. She was beautiful. Her eyes were bewitching. Her splotched fur lay perfectly over her lean muscle beneath! Her legs were even longer than he'd been expecting. After a few moments of feeding Robert pulls out his phone snapping a few photos! Though none of these pictures would do her any justice at all! Robert knew these pictures wouldn’t but at least he could try!

[Image: T6A7kcS.jpg]

You know this goofy looking thing kind of reminds me of you Danny! You all painted up like a whore in the right! This thing right behind me though is actually a beautiful creature! You on the other hand are…. God, I don’t even know what you are! I gave you time Danny because you deserved that time in my last promo! One would think a man like yourself would have listened to what I had to say. I mean we are both insane! You talk to yourself, I…. Well have my own issues I won’t bring up here and now! Now I didn’t really know if you were calling me a homosexual or wishing I was one! I can assure, if I’m putting my hands on you it will be in a non-sexual way! More like bouncing your head off of anything that I can find until you understand! I mean come on man you’ve got to have something better than that in the Danny Imperial arsenal than to allude to, I’m gay! Even if I were gay and I’m NOT DANNY! But if I were gay, I’m sure not only would I find a much better-looking man, I’d find one that has been more successful! One with more money! No gay man likes a bitch! Danny, which is why they are gay in the first place! This match has nothing to do with being methodical. This match is a train wreck with an airplane crashed on top of it! You sit back and wait for that one second to take that leap! Guess what happens, Danny? You lose! That chance you worked so damn hard for! Gone up in a puff of smoke gone like the wind! Your enthusiasm will get you places in your career Danny! But being excited about crashing and burning is another thing altogether! See you have that little bit of crazy in you! I like it! If it were under different circumstances, I would reach out and offer you my hand! I’d tell you we should maybe go after the tag team titles! Could you image! Two crazy men willing to die! Holding tag team gold? That though is another story for another time I guess! I’m not going into this match worried about beating people’s asses to a pulp Danny! That right there is fool’s gold! You are being blinded by personal hate and malice! Once you are blinded, Danny you wreck! It’s like drinking and driving! We all think we can do it until we are upside down in a ditch someplace begging God or the Devil to save us!

I’m not coming into this match for revenge! I’m not coming in bloodthirsty! I’m coming in to win Danny! This is less about beating each and every one of these men’s asses and more about getting that briefcase. The briefcase is all that matters, Danny! That is number one! Everything else, all of the hate and what have you will work its self out in other matches! Another time another place if you will. Going into this match punch drunk will do nothing, but send you over the edge losing what you thought you had in your hands! Then you criticize me in beating Robbie Bourbon the number one contender for the Universal Championship! Tell me when the last time you defeated a number one contender for the Universal Championship. Never! Then you tell me it was an excuse for management to put me in this match! Danny, I had a spot in this match before they even announced they were having it! Why would you not put one of your top starts in this match? I put people’s asses in seats! I’m not afraid to take the big risks putting my body on the line and risking it all including my own life! That is why I have a cult following! That is why people love the Omega and that is why Danny Imperial I win big matches like this! Because I will put it all on the line! I do it night after night! I’m not afraid to be different! I dare to be! I’ll take flight! I’ll wrestle through barbwire! I’ll do whatever it takes to win the match! Just when someone pushes me to my breaking point! The Omega Bends! I don’t break! I go into a gear none of the rest of you have! That is why Danny you cannot beat me in the ring! You never will beat me in the ring! This is why matches like this are so fucking appealing to a man like you! There is no talent involved in this match! All you have to do is jump! That’s it! There are no pinfalls or submissions! This is the only way you have a shot in the dark against Robert Main!

You cannot beat me with skill alone! You know deep down this is true! You felt the demise of the Dead Man’s Hand once before! And as all of the vertebra in your back crushed together, and you expelled that last breath so many others have! Poof! Your chance at beating me just evaporated right before your eyes. My very hands took you down and out! Now all of a sudden you believe you are judge jury and executioner! High and mighty saying you will decide who lives and dies! Shut the fuck up kid! You will decide nothing nor will you hand have anything at all to do with my outcome in this match! If you ever want to call it a match! It’s more like a suicide run! You think you are smarter than I am Danny! You seem to think a lot of things shooting that whore mouth of yours off! Half the roster isn’t smarter than Robert Main! No… You’ve got it twisted up once more! The whole roster is smarter than Danny Imperial! That my friend is why you have so many losses underneath your belt and Robert Main has still yet to be pinned! Did you all of a sudden forget your past Danny! One thing is certain! Danny Imperial the past is doomed to repeat itself! Your career is on fire for now! Just like when you came into this company! But how did the end of that story play out? How did the Danny Imperial train suddenly derail into one of the biggest losers on the entire roster right down there with Scully? You fizzled out in the past, you’ll do it again here real soon once you start facing the real competition again! You do great against the scrubs Danny! But once you face the real deal and that challenge slaps you in the face like a bitch you back down! You breakdown! Then the failures come in bunches! Just as anticlimactic as your last run to greatness was! Danny this one will be no different! This match isn’t going to be the Danny Imperial swan song! This match will be the Danny Imperial swan dive, and I’ll be the one tossing your ass off! If you think any other man winning this match will phase me in the least you are very wrong Danny! No matter how this shakes out! Robert Main will be a champion very soon again. If it takes the case or the good old fashion hard way! I’ll be wearing championship gold in the near future. The question is will you? Greatness rises to the top Danny! Shit sinks! Will you sink again? Or will you float! We both know the answer. If Robert Main is involved in any way shape or form you’ll sink to the bottom of the barrel right where you belong with the others like Scully!

[Image: BpzlSzY.jpg]

Robert pats the large giraffe on the head and sees the monkeys. Robert quickly thinks of Chris Chaos copying what others do just like monkeys! Robert watches for a few moments entranced by the monkey. Its flat bare human-like face and small nose, but what struck Robert strongly were to soul-full eyes. Its body was covered in black hair. The arms were longer than its legs, resting its hands on the ground. Robert watched it manipulating a stick in its hands, using those opposable thumbs to hold on to the stick. The monkey quickly climbed up one of the trees in its enclosure and began to swing from branch to branch with amazing fluidity! The natural ability to be able to judge long distances and jumps, pulling its own body weight up in-between branches! It left Robert speechless just how amazing animals truly were! The best gymnast could not duplicate what the monkey was doing! Robert turns towards the camera with a huge grin pointing over his shoulder!

[Image: HXyDSuy.jpg]

Look, everybody, its Chris Chaos! Copying what everyone else, either has to say or what they are doing altogether. How predictable Chris! I watched your promo right after Danny’s and my god what a cluster fuck that was man! I mean really! 95% of the fucking thing was chopped and rolled from what we have all said in our promos! Cut and paste at its finest! My question is why don’t you just speak for yourself! Do you do these things to try and drive home certain points? Or do you do them just to make your promos look longer to the average person! I should sue your fucking ass for using my promo without my acknowledgement! What kind of shit are you trying to pull but pasting half of our promos into yours? Who are you trying to score points from? No one gets points from cutting and pasting from Wikipedia or chopping half of someone’s promo into their own! You are a fucking joke! I mean honestly, if you had an original thought I think everyone in the world would be amazed! I won’t sue you though this time around! You just gave me free airtime in your promo you fucking moron! Thanks! Any press is good press! I might be the back burner! I may be that sewer rat! The outcast of AX3! But here is one thing I am not Chris Chaos! I’m not a demanding sniveling crybaby bitch! It sucks being the back burner man! All the shit that falls out of the pots and pans usually gets burned when it’s turned on! Kind of like I burned you in the past! You think I’m playing pretend. I call it something else Chris something you couldn’t get done over Danny! I call it winning! I beat Robbie Bourbon the number one contender to the Universal Championship! I think I’m doing more right than you’ll ever lead on! I’m sure you’ll cut more things from others promos or off the internet someplace to try and contradict everything I am saying! This make believe I’m playing beat Robbie Bourbon something you’ve had a very hard time with!

Yeah, Reno did give me a shout out! So I said why not fight the Kings! Why not! No one around here with any balls is willing to step up and get into their faces! I don’t want to go on a quoting spree here like you have Chris but I think it was you who backed the idea! Am I right yes! I am right! You said we would be formidable opponents! You asked them if they were scared! You gave me the respect there! But here it seems to be a different story! Formidable against the Kings who no one can beat around here and yet I am nothing to Chris Chaos! My friend, you have just been caught up in a massive lie! Doc shot me down Theo shot me down just like they always do with the real competition! They don’t want real competition because they know once they face it their free ride ends! They are scared of men like me Chris! Just like you are! My entire claim to fame isn’t because I beat the self-proclaimed best damn Universal Champion! No. Not by a long shot! You are just on the hit list of Robert Main! That’s all nothing more or less! You said it could not be done Chris and guess what I did it! You say I didn’t pin you cleanly! Chris, there isn’t clean and dirty victories in wrestling! What an asinine thing for you to ever bring up! There are only victories! A win Chris is just that a win! No one cares how it happened. They only care about the outcome! I beat you! It was not supposed to happen your own words! I defy the very thing you are! You are nothing more than a lying thief! Yet you have the unmitigated gall to say I have no identity! I’m a carbon copy of Jim! Or someone else! Dude that is low even for a scum sucking piece of shit like yourself! The king of cut and paste! The copycat king! The man who steals others promos and uses them in his own for length is telling me that I have no fucking identity. You are delusional beyond belief! I cannot believe you actually believe the bull shit you spin!

Let me make something crystal clear Chris! I’ll tell you how I waxed you! I hit you with a Dead Man’s hand and pinned your ass! That’s how I waxed you! I embarrassed you in front of the entire world! I beat you! I did something you said I could not do whether a chair was used on you or not! I beat Chris Chaos! Funny how you want to play the victim here! How many Times has that bitch Jenny got involved in a match to help you win Chris? How is that not cheating? How is that the right thing? Tell me, please. It’s okay if Chris Chaos cheats! It’s do as I say not as I do with you! If we were going on your logic Chris half the fucking wins you have are not clean wins! How moronic of you to say! You try to bend reality when it suits you! You have cheated countless times and how many people run to the nearest microphone and begin whining! No one! You bring it up to try and discredit me! It burns you up knowing that you have lost to me! I know it! The problem is Chris you are to better not even by a long shot! You are a fake! A fraud, a thief and copycat! I’d face you anytime any place after this match and I would beat you once again! This time one on one so I can shut that trap of yours with another Dead Man’s Hand! You were tossing us around the ring in the match! I don’t seem to remember that! I remember one thing though that right place at the right time comment! It worked I pinned you! Then you moved on to AX3! How I gave you a hand job! Chris, I hated you in February I hated you when you were a member of AX3 and I hate you now! Nothing has changed. I was against it from the beginning! I didn’t want to throw you a bone! I didn’t want to help the down and out Chris Chaos! But I listened to Graves and Jim! They said it would be okay! I knew once you came in what was going to happen! That very moment is when I knew I needed to start distancing myself from the rest of the pack! No way in hell I was going to let a bitch like you control anything I was going to do! After you were kicked out I left because I needed out! There were just too many chiefs in the kitchen. Too much backstabbing! I never forgave Jim and Graves for bringing your dead weight ass into the fold and I never will! It isn’t all of a sudden you are the enemy again!

Chris Chaos you have always been the enemy! Your problem is you are so full of your own bull shit you don’t see reality for what it truly is! Like I said you want a match with me one on one! I’ll take you up and stuff my boots so far up your ass the water on my knee will clench your thirst! But it seems you have another match with Reno coming down the pike! He had you beat in your last match and like the slithering snake that you are you somehow someway won! Everyone knows you lost that match! He destroyed you in the ring and gave you a verbal beat down like no other! You say I need to earn respect! Chris, I should have had your respect when I beat you the first time! I did use the Chaos tactic after all! I bent the rules and won! The problem is, I don’t need your respect nor do I want it! I don’t pile on the Jenny jokes I speak the truth about that cum dumpster! She is so far up your ass it is almost like you are one in the same! Connected in some way! Snakes seem to run in packs! Be that as it may! I don’t use her to talk shit! I don’t need to Chris! Each and every turn you seem to insert your foot further into your own mouth! Apparently, you cannot run your own mouth because all of your promos was Jim reruns and Robert Main matches and quotes! Chris why don’t you do us all a favor and speak for yourself for once! Don’t look something catchy up! Don’t go and quote everything I’ve said Jims said Scully, Reno or Danny! Speak for yourself! I know old habits are very hard to break! You dig shit up where ever you can find it! And you want to say I have the problem talking shit! I can talk shit just fine! I tell the truth! I speak the facts! I didn’t come back looking for any handouts Chris. I came back and took the hardest match there was at the time! I took down the number one contender! What on Earth have you done lately? Lose! You want me to prove it to you I will by tossing your ass from the rafters right into the crowd beneath us!

[Image: 6iFjEMw.jpg]

Robert walks past the monkey enclosure towards a big sign that reads big cats! Robert smiles seeing a cheetah! Robert stops pulling out his cigar tube. Robert methodically places a cigar into his mouth pulling his gold Zippo lighter from his leather jacket. Robert slowly lights the Makers Mark cigar, not for one second taking his eyes off the flame in front of him. The camera moves 180 degrees to a side profile of him. Robert flicks his wrist snapping shut his zippo placing it back into his pocket! He slowly pulls the cigar from his cherry red lips watching the cheetah! Robert watched as the spotted, slender cat, sleek in design, moved gracefully, a swift predator, and the fastest land animal on this planet. Cheetahs are more than majestic creatures! Fast and deadly! Nothing kills faster than speed! But they are beautiful, and mysterious as well. This is the first time Robert has ever seen one! The cheetah sits back and locks eyes with Robert! The two stare one another down like they were reading each other’s souls from the outside looking in! Its tail flicking back and forth every now and then. Those bright yellow cat eyes staring back at Robert who is totally enamored by it! Robert takes a few steps back and turns around seeing a lion! Robert walks towards the lion shaking his head watching its golden paws cross over his snout and shaggy dark brown mane! With each breath from the large creature the rib cage would expand and fell into a rhythm of the king of the jungle in a deep slumber, yet the lion was quite conscious and alert of his surroundings. In the fall daylight, he was simply golden, the color of sand on a beach the sleek fur laid over his elegant frame and lean muscle mass. His nose was broad and black as the night sky and eyes a soft yellow, very large and dark rimmed. Out of nowhere, the large cat yawned its jaws opened wide. There was a flash of pink and the sight of his long tongue. Then in one fluid movement, he was up and stretching just the same as a house-cat. Robert felt something rubbing against his legs, he slowly looks down and sees a stray cat rubbing up against his legs. Robert smiles kicking the cat out of the way.

[Image: VqSqWcG.jpg]

Look a pussy! I mean Jim! Jim, I see you and do you know what I see? I don’t see the lion that most around the XWF sees in you! That is a lie many seem to believe! That you Jim are this feared King of the jungle! Only you are not! I see you as the stray pussy I just kick away from my feet! People around here fear you! I, on the other hand, see you for what you truly are! A pussy! Jim just because you have those broad shoulders doesn’t amount to having a broad vocabulary. As broad as you delude the facts! I’ll put the stray street pussy cat down for good this time. I’ve put you down before. But watching you fall from the rafters to your own demise would be nothing short of breathtaking. Since we are being honest about everything now! Everything is now out and in the open! The kitty litter may cover the smell of shit Jim! But it doesn’t mean that the shit isn’t there! Bleeding from a diet of dry humorless bullshit and past due milk! Here you sit licking your paws to avoid any”Chaos” while the “Main” threat looms larger than ever before! Jim, they say you are what you eat! I say you’re a pussy because it’s the truth! I see nothing more than a fresh steaming stinking pile of shit every time I see you! You are nothing compared to what you used to be! Nothing! I am the man that is going to run the show from here on out! It’s my time to shine! If I do it in this match or not, will be seen at the pay per view! Either way like I said before. Sooner or later Robert Main will have championship gold laid over his shoulder once more! It is my birthright to carry around ten pounds of gold! Jim, you know how good I am and what I can do in the ring! No matter what these other nitwits say! You know it! I’ve beaten every man in this match but Scully! Isn’t that ironic? Some of them were not clean wins as Chris would say but a win is a win in my book and everyone else on the winning side of things! Only losers cry about how they lost! Point in case with Chris Chaos!

Jim I’m going to close with this! Before this whole thing gets too long and I’ve got to do some bull shit Main Rewind! You’ve been quite Jimmy! Maybe you know there is just no chance in hell of you walking out with that briefcase. Your promos have been nothing more than one-liners filled with weak insults! From cutting on the movie it to having dinner nothing has been impressive! One thing is for sure Cinderella- Man! Wait a second let me explain why I just called you that! See Jimmy! When the last possible second comes you will drop that last promo! So you can get the last word in! So none of us have the chance to reply! It’s fine! It’s legal! But it’s cheap! But that is what you get with Jimmy! Cheap threatens and last second responses! Why don’t you be a man for once and stop with the trademark last-second stand! Get some quality work out there for the world to actually see! But like always as the ball drops Jim will drop his last-second hydrogen bomb only this time it will already have been too late! So go ahead Jim cut that last long drawn out promo! Either way, no one will be watching that late at night and no one will care this time around! No longer are you the king! You are just a drop of water in a vast ocean!! I will expose you Jim for who you really are right in front of the world to see! And when it is my time. I will look around down at the crowd below me! I will inch further out from the rafters and I will take that Leap Of Faith!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month