Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 06:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Yukkin' it up
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2017, 01:59 PM

Panzer floated around in his dimension, yawning slightly, looking to a small encasement and inside is the portal to the universe that held his now dead friend and the family that resented him. It did upset him a bit, that he could've save Jemmy. Now, he had to think on what to do about his upcoming match. So, since he had a lot of fun in the comic book world, fighting the likes of Spider-Man, why not invade a new medium? But then, Panzer shrugged his shoulders.

"Y'know, I'm honestly not feeling this match. I honestly would've tried, if I had been a part of the Leap of Faith match. But, nah. I'm put into a match with some fuck that's hiding behind some shit, and some dude who thinks he's superior. I do not care less than I already do. Which is 0. I have 0 cares about this match. No fucks are being given. Pin me, I don't give a fuck. This match doesn't fuckin' interest me. Who gives any amounts of fucks that it means Kripplestiltskin or Neville Longbottom win? Much like when I was the Federweight champ, I'm ALLOWING myself to be beat on the grounds that this isn't a very interesting match. Oh man, a ladder match, whoop-edi-fuckin' do. So fucking fun that I'll rape my own asshole with a barbwired cactus. That's how fucking fun it will be.

So, Nev, Kro, enjoy fighting one another to earn the right to pin me for the W. Maybe the next time I sign up for a fucking match at a PPV, I'll be put into a match that interests me.

Blame it on Feder.

Once you have a competition that fierce with a guy, it takes someone of his caliber to make me give any fucks about going into any match I sign up for. I was hoping to have that competition, but, nah. I got some unknown fuck and a t.v. champ I've beat before, and I didn't even fucking try to beat him in the King of the Ring tournament. If it gives his ego a push, then fine.

Oh boy, Navi, you might win and beat me, or hell, maybe you'll still lose, and Kriplestan will beat you. Either way, enjoy the ego boost, kiddo.

By the way, I'm not exactly a "grown man". I chose this form when I bust out a dude's noggin'. I'm here for the shits, the giggles and to fight REAL competitors.

So, yeah, I'll see ya at the PPV.

BEEP BEEP, NIGGAS!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-13-2017), JimCaedus (10-13-2017)