Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
so i win by default?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-13-2017, 12:29 PM

Drezdin:ya know xwf universe I have to admit that my original plan was to wait and see who will spew their endless amount of bull shit in this fedda weight scramble state my usual reasons why I am going to win the match and at the same time say that its been one year and three day since my dad died and I am going to dedicate this match and win the match for him.

but outta calypso, the big kahuna, asesino el saddi, MR WS, mini mormid, Michael cruise, grande ricardo, and me, only two mother fuckers have decided to respond or should I say promo for this match that I know of.

the two mother fuckers are my self and grande ricardo.

also so I was going to do the usual quote on quote now I know that I am the shittiest wrestler shtick but there is a couple of problems of doing that.

you see, as seeing how that ninety-five percent if not at the very least ninety percent have yet so far for what ever reason didn't saying anything worth jack shit about this match, this fedda weight scramble match, just spewing my own bull shit, the usual shitty wrestler shtick, dedicating this match/ win to my dad, and why im going to win some how doesn't seem fit for this.

I mean look at it, I mean if theres eight of us in this match but of the eight only two of us have said anything worth yet so far, then why in the hell am I in this match then?

don't get me wrong xwf universe I have nothing but the up most respect for who ever this grande ricardo person is, but considering that one hes got signed to a contract here in the xwf not to long ago, and secondly considering that I don't know who the hell he is or what hes made of.....uuuuummmmmm.....then does that make me the winner by default if theres only two of us since there is only two of us had said any thing about the match especially when one of us is a virtual unknown here in the xwf?

doubt it though. none the less in all seriousness in less then twenty-four hours form know I boris johan valentenko better know as drezdin will walk into the fedda weight scramble match and single handedly win it with out doing much or break a sweat.

if know one cares...well...I guess you can actually say that I do win this match by default.

for those that are in the match, prove..me..wrong you bitches of nothing.

(the scene fades to black...or in this case green)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Barney Green (10-13-2017), JimCaedus (10-13-2017), Thomas Nixon (10-13-2017)