Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 03:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Degenerates, Suicide and Handjobs
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2017, 05:27 AM

Degenerates, Suicide and Hand jobs.
All youtube videos are worth listening to for the optimal experience.

[Image: 239396b2908e9501625f926e7acd40ae.gif]

Danny heard his bedside companion coo into his ear, pleasantly waking him up from his slumber. A rogue ray of sunlight escaped through a gap in the blinds, falling across her smooth thigh, illuminating it. Her body lay half under the sheets, leaving her more inviting bottom half exposed. Danny ran a firm hand across her skin, hooking his fingers behind her knee and pulling it over his waist. Turning to face her just as he eyes opened coyly, he slipped his lips over hers. She giggled into his kiss, before pushing him away from her.

“Not before you brush those teeth, Mr. Imperial.”

His eyes shoot wide, as his fingers wrap around her throat. She gasps audibly, slipping away from his grasp and scurrying to the corner of the bed. Having overheard enough of his conversations with his confusing family, she realized she’d made a mistake.

“What did y-“

“Danny, I mean Danny. Ha- Gotta brush your teeth before you kiss me, right Danny?”

Danny exhales, trying his hardest to calm himself. His eye flit to his bedside table, for some reason he’d brought those gold-rimmed glasses with him. He never quite needed a pair of reading glasses, and knew why he had this pair, but when he was leaving his New York apartment for Islands of his ancestors, he couldn’t leave it behind. He just couldn’t.

Danny lets out a chuckle.

“I’m just fucking with you, Rachel. Come here, you know I like to play rough.”

Rachel laughs uneasily, before rolling back into his embrace, facing away from him however. Danny’s eyes narrow as he realizes he’s lost his chance. Giving her a peck on the cheek, he rolls out of bed to give her some space.

Danny reaches for his boxers on the floor, stepping into them and pulling them up around his bare waist. His eyes glance towards the Patek Phillippe Calatrava on his wrist, registering that it’s 9.43am. Even when he’s on holiday he can’t seem to sleep past ten. Fuck.

Walking out of the bedroom, his feet sink into the sand right outside his doorstep. He takes in a deep breath of ocean air, his fingers wrapping around a freshly prepared glass of mango and pineapple juice that was set outside for him promptly at 9.35 every morning. Taking a sip, he gazes out into the ocean that stretches as far as the horizon. A few seconds later, an apologetic Rachel walks up behind him, wrapping her small arms around his waist and squeezing lightly.

“I’m sorry, I should have known better.”

”That’s quite alright sweetheart… I’m still recovering, clearly.”

She plants light kisses all over his back, her hand gliding down his waist towards his-

”Sorry, I’m not quite in the mood right now, princess.”

She quickly let’s go of him, a red blush creeping up her chest.

”Oh! I’m sorry!”

He turns around slowly, leaning back on the patio’s bannister and cupping her face in his hands.

”You have no reason to be sorry, I’m just a little… Fucked in the head, as Jackson put it. Now why don’t you go and put something cute on just so we don’t excite Jackson, and we can go down and get some breakfast in you?”

Rachel giggles and gives Danny a peck on the chest, before turning away from him and returning to the room. She rummages through his suitcase and pulls out an oversized cotton white shirt, buttoning the bottom few buttons before rejoining him outside.

”All set, captain, let’s get some grub.”

Danny swoops the girl off her feet, throwing her over his shoulder as she playfully smacks his back and squeals. He wasn’t usually one for this playful lovey-dovey nonsense, but he couldn’t help himself. It just felt so good to be back in control, back where his heart felt most comfortable and he just felt like he was on clouds. What harm could a little romance do, hm? She was cute, she was sexy and damn could she last the night.

The forks clink, and giggles dance in the air. Jackson, Rhiannon, Rachel and Danny all sat around a cozy oak table, throwing playful jibes at each. The sound of waves crashing against the beach acted as a canvas, each of their voices a fresh stroke of paint. Happiness was a beautiful piece of art, truly a masterpiece of the universe.

However.

Even masterpieces aren’t perfect.

Jackson threw a cautionary look at Danny, watching his actions carefully. Rhiannon gripped the underside of her chair every time Danny’s cadence sped up, Rachel held back a flinch whenever Danny moved his hands excitedly. All on the edge, all except for Danny. He, he was too desperate to acknowledge any of it, his dark ages had passed, they’d had to. They’d had to be done.

[Image: tumblr_mruicrBrWI1s4bn99o1_500.gif]

Danny is seated on the beach, completely alone, back straight. His legs are crossed, one over the other and he’s wearing nothing but a piece of white cloth around his waist to cover his most sensitive of body parts. His palms lay face up on their corresponding knees, and his hair is tied neatly into a braid. The XWF drone flutters around his head, before settling a few feet away from his face. He peeks out through his left eye, snickering, before opening both eyes.

“Rhiannon really knows exactly how to end a good meditation, doesn’t she? I guess after one of these, the thing I need the most is to think about my opponents, why not light a fire under my blood right after I cool it down… Right?”

The drone doesn’t seem to get the hint, remaining in its place, hovering off the ground. Sighing, Danny can’t help but smile.

“And look at me, trying to convince a toy with some witty sarcasm. The beach really has taken the bite out of my bark. Guess it can’t be helped, someone has to rip these ungrateful sons o’ bitches a new one whilst thoroughly entertaining the fans, doesn’t’ seem like Caedus, Main or Chaos seem to grasp the idea of creativity, Reno is probably on the prowl for some naughty animal videos and Scully is trying to find his ball sack to muster up the courage to speak in public. Let’s get this ball rolling.”

Danny reaches out towards the drone, covering the lens with his palm to cut the feed to black.

Danny has a skin-colored swim cap on, with three red stripes painted down it. His face has another two red spots, one on either cheek, and he has the ripped off heads of three Pikachu plushies around his neck. Some twine is wrapped around either of his wrists and he has the same loin cloth as before around his waist. As the drone focuses on his face, he gives it a quick wink and you can tell that he’s fighting with all his might to keep his giggles down. An annoyed look Rhiannon and a bemused Rachel can be seen in the background holding up sparklers.

“YOU have crossed one too many lines, oh Caedus. Your speech has brought upon you and your family much dishonor, the stars aren’t aligned in your favor, whilst your negative karma has built up. You realize there’s no coming back from this, right? The only way to fulfil your penance is to reincarnate as an ignorant, pale-faced, extra-chromosome’d clown that lives in the sewers. It just has to be done. Oh no…. Wait. The fuck did you do in your previous life?

Oh Caedus, is that really the peak of your ability? The trash-talking king, you could rip someone a bigger hope than anyone could with their shafts. And that’s saying something seeing as Maddy is still on this roster. We all know he’s packing one hell of a scepter, no normal man has that many issues. You were supposed to be the man with the forked tongue, but lord if I hear another “O’” I might just have shoot Chaos through the skull. Enunciate, stress your consonants, for the sake of Chris’ hideous face. I understand that all that meth, as you alluded to, fucked you up mentally somehow, I’ve seen what it can do to your thought processes first hand, but please, try. Walking around sounding like a leprechaun who had to escape the IRA isn’t helping your credibility at all, and we all know that credibility could use all the help it needs these days.

And where’s all that brilliant work with the Thundercats, and the other cartoon characters you use to lure in your child victims? You literally just did a line-by-line dissection of our previous work, y’know who else could do that? Peter Gilmour, Dr. Psycho, Mario and every other pathetic son of a bitch that has stepped into the XWF. Why don’t you go back, hit up whatever substance it is you take to get those creative juices and try harder tomorrow, clown? Or maybe I should sort you out a contract with Sesame Street and you can start “1. I think I can… 2. Beat me with power?3…” I think you get my drift, might need to murder The Count if you want that spot though, I’m sure you could manage to at least beat him.

A little composure, a little professionalism and a whole lot of grit goes a long way. You’ve got the grit covered with the beard and the hair, but the other two could use a little… Refining. I’ve got a friend at a really nice finishing school, that’ll teach you how to wear a skirt and bend only at the hip, down where Rhiannon went. She turned out great, I’ll get my people in touch with your people, don’t sweat it. Hell, I’ll get them to toss in a spot for Tala too, maybe she could learn how to close her legs and get her whore mouth off your junk and out of my matches.

I’ve touched on this before, and I’ll do so again. I think it’s a fucking joke that you and Chaos are in this match. Maybe not as much of a joke as I think it is putting Scully in here, but a joke nonetheless. How many times does a young-upstart need to kick you guys to the curb? Hell, how many times do you guys need to find yourselves picking up your wounded sacks of meat off the mat, no matter how hard your bitches try to get in the way. You and Chaos have so much in common, you should consider teaming up again, Barbie, Ken and their two, little herpes-sluts. The bitches can whine and grunt in the middle of the ring whilst Tala and Jenny go off to jerk off Theo and Vinnie to get yourselves a nice comfortable ride in the XWF. Sounds like a pretty damn good idea if I might say so myself. If I was nearly as allergic to success as the two of you have been in the recent days, I might just find myself a piece of arm-candy and do it myself. You know what they say, when all else fails get on your knees to save the day.”

Danny chuckles to himself as he pulls off the swim cap on his head. He throws the piece of rubber at the drone, cutting the feed to black once more.

The feed quickly returns to Danny’s face for a split second, a piercing grin on his face.

” Fuck, you thought I was done with you Caedus? HAH. Looks like Momma or Tala must’ve taken you out to your first horror movie, that was real cute Jimmy boy, cuuuuute. I ain’t done with your panty-sniffing ass just yet."

The feed cuts back to black.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The clack of perfectly polished black dress shoes on concrete, the flick of a lighter to light to probably light a cigarette, a cunt whistling obnoxiously somewhere. Five men cut into the frame, with loosely tailored black suits, ties barely around their necks and most of their top buttons undone. The narration of pleasant voice cuts through the feed.

”This is, the Reservoir Rats."

A scraggly, street whore looking transvestite led the pack five o’ clock shadow, bleach-blonde hair stuck to his back from a mix of sweat and grease. Following closely behind him was bigger built men, dead look in his eyes like he’d been forced to bend over one-to-many times. Next in line was a man, who also had a load of matted hair, a red gleam in his eyes as he sat there talking to the air beside him. This one looked a little lost, in more ways than one, this one you didn’t fuck with if you didn’t want to wake up with him straddling you with a broken piece of glass.

Following closely behind was a short…. You assume male, individual with one of those butch feminist protester short cuts, with the little wisp in the front. If you wanted a lesson on how men were the cause of all problems in this world, how vaginas would eat your cock up, or why men should need to feel the pain of monthly menstruation you knew who to speak to. Finally, was a rat of a man, back hunched, teeth in all fucked up angles that he looked perfect scurrying along the back of the pack. The odd scent of tobacco and tea clung to him, you were certain you’d find a union jack-themed lighter somewhere on him if you had the balls to touch him.

”This, these were the Way backers. Named aptly so for the last time they were all relevant, WAY BACK.”

The scene fizzes a little, returning to the five running down the pavement. The ratty man has been shot, blood dripping across his white shirt, for some reason he’s still wearing his fucking suit jacket. The other four turn back to look at him, shrug and leave him to die. The sound of police sirens plays in the background, chasing them down. As the Ratty man drops to the ground, he pulls out a gun of his own.

”Fucking clowns, blimmin’, bloody’ traitors!”

The rat boy shoots his gun once, the bullet pierces through the cranium of the feminist man, throwing bits of his skull all over the backs of the last four men standing. Just like that, two of the five men are gone, without putting in an ounce of effort of an iota of thought, we are down to four scurrying dogs. Without turning to look back at the feminist going down, they sleep into a warehouse, hoping to get awa-

BAM

The camera swings erratically to the left, before settling down on a close-up of Danny Imperial’s face.

”HAH! What, did you think I’d waste all your precious time with some weird analogy where all the characters are actually your opponents? What is it you call that…. Creativity? What, are we in the business of parody film making? How many fucking identical promos am I going to have to watch, where you’re the bully, or Chaos is the bully, I’m some little kid itching to get his manly parts fondled? Wake the fuck up, only thing factually correct about that was how you’re a bloody clown and Chris is a pussy. Pussy’s make it in the business, unfortunately, but I think Panzer proved that clowns don’t.”

Danny flips the camera a bird, before the feed cuts to black.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Danny comes back on screen, this time standing on the roof of one of his resort buildings. His toes dangle off the edge and the ocean breeze washes through his hair. He peers over the edge, the edge of glory, what looks like sweat dripping off his face and off the edge.

”I should’ve jumped. I should’ve taken that leap of fear and desperation”

From somewhere off the frame, and off the edge comes another voice, one sounding oddly like that of Rachel’s.

”Jump! Jump! You’ve got nothing to live for so jump!”

The camera zooms out, and we see Danny standing on a roof a few feet high, Rachel is standing underneath, waving her arms in the air whilst yelling dramatically. Jackson and Rhiannon can be seen leaning against a bannister and shaking their heads in amusement. Danny turns to face the direction of the drone.

”You’re right Chaos, you really should have jumped. All your friends are dead, push yourself over the edge. We wouldn’t have had to ever hear your bitching if you had, would’ve saved us all a whole lot of annoyance. Hell, your chance ain’t up yet, my apartment building back in New York is three stories high, if you leapt off and made sure to land on your head, it’ll all be over too. I’ll get someone to drop you a key tonight if you really want to. Hell, I’ll get them to standby with a car to run you over just in case.

You really need to get your narrative straight though, you depressed and sad? Or are you whiny and horny? Determined and lone-wolfey or multi-faceted and emotional? Wake the fuck up and stick to a damn gimmick before I throw a skirt on you, a collar around your neck and decide to turn you into Jenny Myst’s personal gimp. Hell, that’ll probably give you more character than you’ve had in the last couple of months, it most definitely will give you some form of direction to take when you’re organizing your vignettes.

You’re like this annoying itch that’s right between your shoulder blades, just far enough from your neck that you can’t reach over your shoulders to get at it, just a little too high up to from below. Sometimes we can forget about you, like when you’re off having some “stole the show” match against Reno or something where your whining stays private and away from the rest of us. Other times you’re scratching your syphilis ridden ball sack on everyone’s doorstep and just being a nuisance. You’d be far more bearable if you were a stain on the sidewalk come Friday morning, a forgotten memory by the time Leap of Faith rolls through.

You see how nobody has any respect for you right? You’re only as useful as the dirty little games you can play. A pawn in the finer art of the war. When we’re up there dangling at the true edge of glory, you’re useless. You won’t be able to think through the thunderous beating of your heart in your ears, you’ll chicken out from that deep dive for the briefcase just like you have your whole life. Luckily for you, that bravery of a spineless chicken helps you win every now and then, but not this time, not in our rafters match. That’s the one dance your fear will not help you win.

I on the other hand, have never had anything to lose. Well, bar my mind and it looks like that went out of the window a looooong time ago. See I’m not absent of fear, no, fuck, fear drives me. I love it, it makes my mouth water and my little soldier rock hard. That chill down my spine is what I live for and I can’t wait to experience it as I sore through the sky and feel that fear turn into exhilarating bliss and my fingers wrap around that briefcase. I am your antithesis Chaos, you run and seek a way out, I dive in and seek more, ALWAYS MORE. I’m gluttony whilst you’re fear, I’m recklessness whilst you’re safety. Go back to fighting in numbers, if anyone will join you. Go back to hiding behind a bitch, if she still wants you. Go back to cheating to win, if the match will even allow it. Leap of Faith is not what you’re looking for. “

Danny leaps off the edge, his feet pushing him clear off the edge. The drone follows his trajectory as he flips over Rachel’s body and towards the waters of a swimming pool. Right before he crashes into the waters, he flips the drone a bird before the feed cuts to black.

[Image: giphy.webp]

”I guess I was asking for it, wasn’t I? I mean, I'm not very good for you, but I totally understand if you can't keep your hands to yourself.”

The feed returns to what seems like a completely naked Danny, though the frame cuts off right above his soldier-at-attention. One of his hands falls under the frame, as it seems to be… You get what he’s doing, we don’t have to spell it out for you.

”My right hand works just fine Main, I get that I suggested your deserving place in this match. I understand that I pointed out our similarities, they’re apparent. But damn, did you give me seventy percent of that last vignette? I mean, I thought it was sweet enough you got our names chiseled into those bullets, that’s really fucking cute. Little trigger-finger demon-spawn Robert Main got some new toys and he wanted to show them off to the world. I fuck with that. I like my toys too…”

Rachel’s hands wrap around from behind him, taking over from his hand and giving the drone a wink.

”Really Main, I don’t want you getting any ideas. As much as I enjoy another hand on me, you don’t fall very high on that list of viable substitutes. Rachel here does a pretty fine, ugh, job herself. Sorry babe, you do great. Just to clarify, I simply think you’re the only one out of your mind enough to have the gall to leap off the rafters to try and grab the briefcase. But you’re not nearly as methodical, or as vicious to step ahead of me to do it. I’m excited for this match Main, I’m excited to be suspended all those feet in the air, looking down at the world, and looking down at my future. I’m excited to have my toes over the edge and feel the deathly pull of gravity as I don’t even think twice about leaping off. But do know, I don’t plan on doing any jumping before I slaughter the rest of you.

Yes, you did beat me. It was pretty painful too. Lost my title, and then lost to you, really kicked me off the rocker, didn’t it? And this is true, you haven’t lost to any of these boys in the match, I have though, Chaos and you. But that’s the beautiful thing about time, isn’t it? It changes us. We develop, nobody is truly stagnant. The weak grow stronger, the stronger grow older and weaken. We saw that in Steve David’s when he returned, we see that in Jim Caedus, Chris Chaos, Reno and Scully. Men who were once on the top of the world here, who’ve deteriorated to irrelevance. You beat Robbie Bourbon since your return, an excuse for the top brass to give you a spot here, but hell, Caedus beat him too. I’ve got my money on Raven beating that muscled up brick head this Saturday too. At which point, he’d have had three straight losses, Bourbon was terrifying at some point too, guess he’s tumbled down too hasn’t he?

This Saturday, we’ll see if you’ve tumbled down that path of self-destruction too Main. Ain’t no Lucifer going to save your soul. When we’re up there on those rafters, the only fucker who can decide if you live or die is me. The one sending you to hell, is going to be me. Hell, maybe then you’ll be able to repay your debts to Satan and jerk him off for real. You think ol ’Satan didn’t know your career was going to be done in a couple of weeks when he cut you those deals? Of course, he did, because he’s smarter than you Main, like most of us on this roster. Well, maybe not most of us in this match, but definitely most of us on this roster.

You know what’s the best part of this though? Those bullets in your gun could kill us. But when I take that case this Saturday, the destruction it’ll do to the five other bitches in this match, that’s going to be so much more devastating, so much more delicious to savor. I thought I had Chaos and Caedus’ careers done when I beat them the last two Warfare’s, but it’s clear they aren’t nearly smart enough to give up after losing to me one. When I beat them twice, and prove to you that not even the lord of the underworld can save your career when I’m in your way, when Reno loses yet again and Scully has his fucking music forgotten to play on Saturday, I’d have ended five careers with one swooping stroke.”

Danny’s eyes roll back in his head as a devilish grin creeps onto Rachel’s face. This time, Rachel’s other hand comes up from around Danny’s waist and flips the bird at the drone as the feed cuts to black.

[Image: eliza-middle-finger.gif?w=650]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Imperial's post:
(10-12-2017), JimCaedus (10-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-12-2017), Theo Pryce (10-12-2017)