Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Shoot To Kill
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-11-2017, 11:34 PM

Shoot To Kill!!!

[Image: B8gnfmd.jpg]

The gun was perfect for dispatching anything that moved for good, small, discreet, and very deadly. At first, the metal was cold in Robert’s hand, icy perhaps, yet after a few long drawn out moments with his hand firmly wrapped around the metal, it became ambient, feeling more like a part of himself than a tool of death and destruction. Robert had customized it to suit his needs. The stock was laminated wood with water-resistant adhesive, making it stronger and less likely to slip from his hand or warp when wet. The trigger had been taken apart and polished for a much smoother release. With each pull of the trigger, the hammer slid like a knife through butter! Even the bullet he was using had been specially made. The bullet was forty grains in weight and readily available on the open market. But he had carefully written a name on each of the bullets loading them into the clip. Chaos was a name written on one of the bullets. Scully on another! Reno, Danny, Jim! Robert smiled as he loaded the clip to the brim knowing the damage each hollow point would do to their intended targets! The shock of air as the bullet hit its target would cause as much damage as the bullet itself. The handgun would reload itself as fast as Robert could fire it, but he would only need a single shot. Robert The Omega Main shoots to kill!

You know Danny I’ve got to hand it to you! I’ll even apologize, you and I are more alike than one would think! Just think about it for a second! In-between talking to yourself and all! We both think… No…. Wait… We both know we should be in the main event matches! We both know we should have ten pounds of gold draped over our shoulders! But here we are! You and I may have very different personalities, but one thing is for certain Danny! In this dog eat dog world we call wrestling, you and I are cut from the same cloth! Danny, I really do admire your grit! I can see why you have so many fans cheering you on! I really do! At first, I wasn’t really sure! But now I get it! See Danny, I’m not like the others in this match! I don’t live through days gone by! I live for the right here and now! The past, for the most part, is the past! But, Danny you are still relatively new to the XWF. You don’t understand how the world works here! You see Danny, the people like Chris Chaos and Jimmy! Those people live high up on their thrones, never looking down for a second! They look at men like you and me, and they see peasants. These rich pompous asses do just whatever they want to do! They never look back or even ask their selves if they did the right thing. These men are not role models. In a world filled with so much wrong, someone needs to be that beacon of hope. You know for kids to look up too. For the downtrodden to look at and say hey I can pick myself up by the boot laces and do it too. People need to understand they don’t have to be like them to succeed in life! Danny my time has passed for something like this! See Danny! I’ll let you in on a little secret! I sold my soul to the Devil, and he is not going to let me go! You though Danny can be this shining light for others! You can be that ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! It’s far too late for me! I’m filled to the brim with hate. My bones filled with malice!

See Danny guys like us, you and I. They don’t give a damn about us! We build this company up all around them! We make it better! We do the dirty work! While we fight our wars in the ring, scratching and clawing our way to the top! Putting fans asses in those seats! There they sit perched laughing at us! Mocking us! Telling us we will never make it to where they are currently sitting! They kick us while we are down! Quick to step on our heads while we are drowning! They don’t care about us! Here we are picking up after them, eating their table scraps if and when they decide to drop something from the table. That’s how it is Danny! I know that you know what I am talking about! I just want you to understand! I really hope that you can see it! We cannot let these men win Danny! If anyone has any momentum coming into this match it is you and I! Look what we have both accomplished in returning to the company! Neither one of us sat back and took the easy matches! No.. We both took the roads less traveled, and look at the fruit it bared! You defeated two former Universal Champions! Back to back none the less. An amazing feat in itself! I came back and beat the number one contender for the Universal Championship! Yet Chris Chaos is quick to say we don’t belong here in this match! Jim acts like we are nonexistent! Danny this isn’t fifteen seconds of fame, nor is it the flavor of the month! We are legitimate threats to the top dog's spots and they do not like it one bit! Why do you think Chris cry baby Chaos was so quick to discredit everything you and I have done! Tear others down to prop his ass up! It's schoolyard bull shit! Petty! Just listening to your promo Danny I can hear it in your voice you know as well as I do what’s really happening. It’s that moment in time where they thought we were not threats and now have become something more! We become the men about to take their spotlights! We’ve become the men who will replace them. They cannot stand it!

We are both going into this whole thing with tons of momentum! Like you said I am off my rocker and I will be taking that leap! You see, Danny you hit the nail right on the head, with the others in this match! The other men in this match are afraid to take that leap! They are unwilling to place their dying careers on the line all for a shot at glory! Me, on the other hand, I don’t care if I break every single bone in my body on the trip down! Just as long as I fall and splat with the briefcase in my arms! It’s all or nothing! This right here is the end game! I’ve worked too damn hard for it to be nothing this time around! Danny, this match was made for a madman like myself. I’m willing to put it all on the line and never look back one time and ask myself if I did the right thing! I’ve tossed people off of triple story cages in the past. I’m damn sure, not afraid to toss people from the rafters and watch their ultimate demise! Your problem though Danny is this! After we dispose of all the other fuck heads it’s you and I! You and I have faced before and I beat you! This time Danny will be no different! I will clip your wings! There will be no soaring Danny! There will only be the crash and burn! Danny, I really enjoyed everything that you had to say until you brought up one thing. That’s where you actually did strike a nerve! You brought up AX3! A few things were true. We were the group that did, in fact, make the place better! We caught the eyes of relics from the past! They came back dusted off their ring gear! They took over! We lost the war! That being said I can tell you this! Danny, there is no way in hell I would ever work with any of these other fucks ever again! It’s all about them and less about others. They are backstabbing assholes! There will be no vengeance served though Danny! There will be no revenge! There will only be Danny Imperial getting close enough to taste the glory and then fall short failing! Calling me spineless? Really? Danny, you should really cut the bull shit! Step back and really think about what you are saying! You and I both know I’m the furthest thing from spineless. Speaking of spines though! How many times have you been on yours while the ref counted to 3? I can remember one time for sure! Do you remember it? When I pinned your dead ass in the middle of the ring?

I bet that hits a nerve! Here is the thing that seems to get lost in all of the background noise. You boys come out here and start spreading the manure thick! You all change facts around! Bend the truth to make your side of the story sound much better! I’m sure after each of your careers are over CNN would gladly hire you to spread their bull shit around! But the honest to god truth is this! I come out here with the facts! I don’t come out here and tell half-truths. I don’t bend the truth! I tell the truth. I say what really happened. If I’m talentless Danny! Why on Earth did I beat you? What does that say about you? Answer me that! You seem to be a walking talking contradiction right now! Stick to one side or the other! This fence riding is ridiculous! I’ve never been pinned to the canvas! You can go to Wikipedia if you’d like although Chris Chaos may get jealous you used his methods! I’ve never been beaten by any man in this match! Fact and I have faced each and every one of you but Scully who is nothing to me! He is nothing to anyone anymore! See Danny I come with the facts to back up my motor mouth! I don’t need to spread bull shit! Because it’s much simpler, to tell the truth! It’s easier, and hurts worse when you know what I am saying is the god damn real deal! Talentless, far from it! In this match looking around at the competition. I might just be the most talented wrestler in the world today! Defiantly in this match! Danny Imperial, you are a good wrestler. I will give you that every day of the week! But here is the problem, you are not great! I am great! Goodwill never beat great at anything! I hate to burst your bubble, Danny! But you cannot beat Robert Main! Once again, Danny, you have written a check your ass cannot cash! Just because I have shown you a tad bit of respect here doesn’t mean I like you! The way I see it I’m in a match with 5 bitches and one real man! That man? You guessed it! Is me!

Robert quickly stands from the table he was sitting behind aiming his weapon. His hand steady, pulling the trigger. The gunshots cracked into the air as loud as thunder but without the raw power of a damming storm. Fire leaped from the barrel. As multiple bullets fly out the chamber and into the air with great elegance, each bullet flying down range with great speed and velocity. As each one pushes through the air, gaining less distance than before. Until that moment when each bullet strikes their intended target and all prevails. The split second when the targets fall and what was intended happens, as the being of grace and tall stature dies as the bullet scrapes through the internal structure and organs if shooting at humans of animals. Robert’s aim was true, the bullets pierced each one of his intended targets down range expanding from the supersonic impact to the size of a half dollar. Robert hadn’t heard this many shots in a long time! Robert quickly places the gun to his temple smiling into the camera laughing! Every cell in Robert’s body began reeling with adrenalin at the feeling of the still warm weapon pressed against his forehead! Robert ground his teeth as his hand stayed steady pulling the trigger, the energy released from the hammer quickly passed through his body. His sight grayed to a pinpoint. Robert slams the gun down on the table!

[Image: PdWbuBm.jpg]

God fucking damn I feel alive! Chris you know I’m very surprised you haven’t been hitting the airways with more total bull shit! You say that Jim is on this downward slide! Coming from a man that is going through the very downhill slide himself! I’d call you a hypocrite but, you already know you are one! Neither one of you two fuckers have done anything to brag about as of late and here you are acting like the bigger man Chris! You think because you won an elimination chamber match, you are suddenly the expert in this match as well. Saying that you are an expert at anything boggles my mind! The only thing that you are an expert at is being a sore loser. When Chris Chaos doesn't get his way he packs up all his toys and hits the road! You continuously talk about the past and what you have done! When you need to be talking about the right here and now! Chris, you say I look like hell! I didn’t know how I looked played such a large role in winning matches! I don’t dress like some pretty boy like you! I go out and beat people’s asses and win matches! This isn’t a beauty contest! I can grow a beard! I’m what is called a man! Chris, you are nothing close to a man! You talk about how I look because you have nothing else to use. Nothing else to attack me with! You haven’t beaten me! So acting like you are better than me is doing nothing more than making yourself look like the jackass we all already know you are! I can honestly say this about you. I hate you! I hate everything about you! Hate is such a strong word, but it is true! I hate Florida! I hate the skyway bridge! I hate the way you wrestle! I hate the way you look altogether! Have you ever been on the highway and someone is driving slow as fuck? You pass that mother fucker just so you can get a look at them! Once you do! You always say to yourself I thought that was what he would look like! Chris, you are that guy always for 99% of the people backstage and in the crowd!

Chris is it finally dawning on you, that the person you shouldn’t be worrying about isn’t Jimmy! It’s me, Chris! You act as if you can swat me down with one strike! You want to try and take me down? I’ll make damn sure you will go down with me! You will not win this match you will not even touch that briefcase! You see Chris I have made myself a little promise a vow if you will! One thing is for sure! Robert Main keeps his promises! You want the spotlight on you and only you! Here is your chance to shine! But Chris what if shining never happens? Could this match be the final nail in your coffin? Could everything you have done been long forgotten? Who’s to say right? I am sick and tired of hearing you say that you are the best in the world at what you do in the ring! Chris, you are the best in the world at browsing the internet! Looking for comebacks! Looking for nifty war stories that you can change! Besides that, you are pretty good at crying! Chris I am going to beat you, I’m going to rule you! I am going to make you regret that you ever signed on the dotted line! Chris the one things that has remained the same over the past few months. This is where you and I differ! I see an opportunity! I make the most of it! I capitalize on the moment! That’s just what I do! I am the ultimate predator! When opportunity knocks I answer the door! Chris, you get opportunity after opportunity handed to you! When you get them what do you do? You squander them! Now correct me if I am wrong here Chris but the guy you were never supposed to lose to! Came into this company and you were one of my first big opportunities! I beat the ego-driven punk Chris Chaos! Now I know one good day out of a lot of other days don’t make me the best in the world! But the fact remains! I’ve beaten you! Not the other way around!

See over the past few months I have been missing something! Over that time I just could not put my finger on what I was missing! Then one day I stopped in front of a merrier and took a good long look! I looked at my shoulders and noticed I was missing championship gold! This match is my way back to what is rightfully mine in the first place! See the sooner you realize XWF is slowly becoming mine the better off you will be! I’d suggest you take notice because whether it happens at Leap Of Faith or not! I’m am going to be the one taking over! If it takes me beating respect into one superstar at a time! Then that is what I will do! Chris you think you have made some kind of impression over the past few weeks! You come off like you are the biggest bad ass to ever step foot through the curtains! If you’re this bad ass than I’m deadly! It’s been a week since I’ve dealt out a beating! Come the pay per view you are in for a rude awaking! Chris, you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to do anything other than lose! I just want you to know this time next week! I’ll be walking around with that briefcase at my side! I shoot to kill! I will walk in take that Leap Of Faith! I’ll walk out broken down and battered with that briefcase in my hand! I will then move on to become the Universal Champion! Something no other man in this match deserves!

The camera pans down range. Five manikins with each of their heads blown off! Each one baring a different man’s name! Jim, Chris, Scully, Danny, and Reno!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month