Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Won't Back Down RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-11-2017, 03:43 PM

It must really aggravate you, Theo. That I am the one guy that won't back down from you and your goons. I may be going into a slaughter but I welcome the fight. No fear in these eyes. Just determination. My luck may have run out but might as well see the damn thing through to the end.

I am the one guy you cannot break. The one guy who keeps coming back for more and more punishment. My right knee is so badly damaged that within the next three years, I am gonna need it replaced. You don't intimidate me. I am not scared of what pain and suffering may come my way.

You are stepping into my world. A world of pain and chaos. And I am not talking about that bitch, Chris Chaos. He may have beaten me but I will never respect him. Now back to The Kings™, An uprising is coming your way. It must sicken you that I am a former World Champion.

Fate is a funny thing. The drunken Tranny Thrillin', Shemale Pleasin', Ladyboy Killin' stud with the three-inch dick is the guy that once led the company. A guy who looks like some random drunk they found in the bar room was once the top guy. I admit I am not the most attractive looking guy in the room or even the best wrestler.

I am a throwback to a bygone era of wrestling. I was never the guy that had technical prowess or was gonna fly off the top rope. I am a three hundred pound man. My feet don't leave the ground but I do have a few moves left in my arsenal that fans have never seen before.

Tyler Cross is somebody I respect. He stepped up to the plate to team with me while everyone else just sat back and laughed at the fact I was willing to face The Kings™. I would have gone in alone because I give zero fucks. Nobody besides him had my back and I will remember that. In terms of experience, You got a rookie and a veteran who has fought in some of the most brutal matches in the history of the XWF.

I may hate James Raven but in times of war, People who may hate one another will stand together to fight an even bigger enemy. That's exactly how I am. Whatever problems I may have with somebody, I will overlook them for the good of the company to help take down a threat.

Look at what this company has become. When Tyler Cross and I are the only two men in the back willing to stand up to The Kings™ and go after the Tag Belts. That should speak volumes. Everyone in the locker room should be ashamed and embarrassed. I'm not the best wrestler. Just a straight up knockout professional with a mean right hook and that trademark liver shot. I box when I am not training in the ring.

All Theo Pryce and Doctor D'Ville are gonna see is a flurry of fists from me. I will leave them both out cold. My middle name may be Allison but I fight like a beast. I am a true warrior of war. My body is one big scar. The blood I have spilled over the years preparing for battle. Got a special move in my arsenal for this match and that's the Dreammaker™. The one final move I got left stashed away that fans have never seen I will unleash.

I am the last one left wrestling that was trained by the late Foley Anderson. He saw something in a fat out of shape man who was living in Las Vegas at the time who had all the money in the world at one point. I was able to afford the mansion and live the high life when BG Studios was a name in the world of film production. Then I made one bad decision after another and the company folded.

I found my place in the wrestling business. The one who achieved total victory by becoming a World Champion. No matter how much you wanna try to bring me down. Just remember that. At one point, I was at the top of this industry. Doing everything I could to ensure that the XWF didn't close during those dark days.

I may have only been World Champion for a month but it was enough to ensure the survival of this company. People were leaving the XWF and it was left in uncertainty. I was gonna stay until the bitter end. I am glad the place survived but this isn't the place I fought to save and protect now.

It's kinda funny when you think about it that out of every name from the past, I am one of the few that has survived and been here nearly a decade later. Yeah, You still got guys like James Raven who is still at his peak which is impressive. You got Peter Gilmour still doing his things from my generation. I may hate his guts but I respect him for the fact that throughout it all, He has stuck around.

What are you gonna do, Pryce? I am the guy who called you out on your bullshit. You and your goons don't intimidate me whatsoever. Cross and I are gonna take your Tag Belts. Its time for a new era. At least in the Tag Division.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Barney Green's post:
JimCaedus (10-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-12-2017), R.L. Edgar (10-11-2017), The Sugay Sisters (10-11-2017), Theo Pryce (10-11-2017)