Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Wishing
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-08-2017, 09:20 PM

The two most powerful words in the world any man, woman or child can say are “I believe.” If one can say “I believe” out loud, that person unleashes an extraordinary power for light or even something darker. Once those words pass through your lungs and hit your vocal chords passing through your mouth, they travel on into the immediate surroundings like very small invisible bullets. Each of these bullets split quickly entering ears of others close by. Once those words hit the ears of others, they quickly travel back inside your brain. In a split second, those words you just spoke become something much bigger than just words alone. Something much larger than you could have ever imagined. These words can heal one's soul! It can change every fiber in one’s body! They can build you up, or they could damage, wounding and tearing one down, one must be careful what they say. One must be careful what he or she adds to these two words because they can change everything in a split second. “I believe” I am going to get a big raise at work.” “I believe I’m going to have a wonderful day,” can put one’s life on track for an amazing day. On the other hand though, if one decides to say, “I believe, today is just going to be a terrible day!” Immediately; the air around you quickly grows gray and forbidding. The whirlwind quickly follows building. Then one thing goes wrong! Then another, then once more! Suddenly one’s direction begins to nose dive like a plane without a pilot. The question is, what does Robert Main believe? Coming off a massive second win over the number one contender for the Universal Championship!

Last Warfare, I came back to the XWF! I faced Robbie Bourbon! The man of the people. A pure and utter wrecking machine! The resident bully! In this match, it was the Omega that was the bully! Not only did I knock his fat ass out on his feet! I picked him up and gave him a Dead Man’s Hand for his trouble! Now unless you have been living underneath a rock someplace you’ve heard about it…. Wait! I bet you haven’t! Like everything else around the XWF, if you are not King you don’t really matter! If your name isn’t Chris Chaos, you again don’t matter! I can go on and on here! But the fact is, it’s true. Same goes with Jim Cadeus! If you are not within the select few, you get lost in all the fodder no matter what you have done or whom you beat in the ring! Nothing better than the good old boys club! I have never ever been pinned to the canvas, and do I get the respect that I deserve? Never! I’m looked over time and time again shoved to the side! While the same old war dogs get chance after chance after chance! It’s played out! It has become the same thing around the XWF. Rinse and repeat! It’s become stale. The time is now for some long overdue change! Changes I’ll be making first hand! When I decided to come back I had changed but somehow I was still the same. Like something inside of me grew! A monster! Attached its self to my soul. Hungry for more! Needing to become the very best! The question is what do, I believe! I wish it were that easy! At one time I believed in my faith!

Faith is for the weak Robert!

Yeah! You’ve shown me something more! I accepted it! Now if you would stop interrupting me! Somewhere along the way, my faith floated away from me. Shred by shred, until there was nothing left. This happened over a long period of time and happened a very long time ago. It left me like a leaf being pulled away from a tree in the crisp cool air of fall, pulled away with a mighty gust of blistering wind becoming lost and alone! But where did it all begin? What happened? I remember the moment like it was yesterday. Crystal clear! I sat alone on a plane staring out the window at the ocean beneath me! I had on a nice suit! My first world championship sitting in my lap comfortably! I should have been on top of the world. I was literally living my dream! I recall feeling so irrelevant amongst the vast ocean, shining brightly with vivid blues and silvers from the sunlight. But that meant nothing to me. Even the ten pounds of gold sitting in my lap, a dream I chased my entire career meant nothing at all. It was all very confusing, but with or without Mike, I knew I would never ever be the same again. My friend was taken from me! Cancer riddled his body and I was too selfish chasing my dreams! I didn’t get to say goodbye! There were no last words! He was gone and never coming back! Many times I turned to the man upstairs! Funny thing is though I never got an answer-back! Shred by shred my faith left me! I became darker! More cold hearted! I began to hate the world and everyone in it. Like pages blowing in the breeze, I slowly changed for the worse. I’ve become the Devil I always dreaded becoming! Now I have accepted who I am!

It’s actually quite ironic! Year after year everything is fine until that one day comes! The one day you dread the most! It’s the day they keeps you up at night! You fear picking up the phone and answering. Everyone has this day! When the heart inside your chest unexpectedly fractures into a billion pieces. Maybe you lost someone close, a marriage didn’t work out the way you had planned, loss of a loved pet. In these moments you reflect upon the past and look deep inside! You look for a sign! But he never gives you one! I mean I’ll be very honest! I never really knew much about religion. I knew we live in a messed up world, one that has seemingly been broken since the beginning of time itself! It’s a very messy place, trying to destroy you and everything that you are! At every turn, there is another tragedy much worse than the last. It becomes much harder to look at over time! Until the day comes that you notice you have become numb to it! My spiritual insight was always limited, my understanding of whether there is somewhere else and where we will end up after we die is nonexistent. I’ve seen where I’m going! It’s a place filled with pain and suffering! I might not understand the world around me anymore, but what I do understand is pain. I understand it more than I understand myself at times, and if this world is anything at all, it is painful. So nowadays I stick to what I know! Each and every day that passes could have been my last! But until I take my last breath, I will fight. I will cause others pain and suffering and never look back. I will not shed a tear. I will not bitch and moan, I’ll push forward and only forward! In this world, there are no friends! Only enemies! At one time, I thought I had some friends! At one time I thought I had brothers! Now I see what I truly have! Myself! No one has my back, no one ever did! I was nothing more than a pawn in a game for others to get kinged! Once they became kings the fractures formed! I watched from afar as the alliance crumbled and fell into disarray! So what do I believe in? I don’t believe! I don’t hope or wish upon a star! No.. That is for armatures! Where others believe they can take this LEAP OF FAITH! I KNOW I CAN!

Robert takes a few moments collecting his thoughts lighting a cigarette! He ponders for a few moments and thinks about what the others in this six-pack challenge must be thinking! The difference between Robert and these other men. Is glaring! These other men hope they can take a LEAP OF FAITH! Robert will! Hope is a funny concept! Hope is much like a bright star in a hopelessly dark universe. Through light years of distance, the brightness fills our inner selves. Hope makes many smile on the inside as well as on the outside. Hope is not just an emotional feeling one can have, it is a promise that smiling and laughter are just around the corner. When the fighter has been knocked down to the canvas by a well-placed uppercut to the jaw, hope is there saying, "Get the hell up. Take a nine-count if you must, but be ready to stand, and have the ref dust off your gloves. You're going to win this match." Hope is drawn to the person who sees beyond the present defeat, beyond the moment of being cast down, beyond the loss of the job, and beyond the negative words of hopeless voices. There is that voice from the bright star telling us to look beyond the darkness - to the bright light of hope. For each one of these men in this six-pack challenge! Robert will drown out their hopes. He will fill each of their minds with blackness spreading through each of them like a virus, clouding their thoughts and taking each one of them to a place of pain and suffering they never wanted to revisit. Robert will take every ounce of hope away from each of them only leaving behind doubt and fear!

Hope what a load of shit! Hope is something for the blissfully ignorant! Going into this whole six pack thing I’ve realized something! As I look back through the history I see each man or woman in Scully’s case and notice one thing! Chris Chaos I’ll start with you! Now before you rush out and say hey you didn’t beat me one on one. I’ll say it first! No, I didn’t beat you one on one! I beat you in a tag team match! A match I was never supposed to win! Do you remember that smug response Chris? I do! I remember everything about the match. You was Universal Champion! I remember something you said to me that I will never ever forget. You said Chris Chaos doesn’t lose to people like Robert Main! How did it feel eating crow? Humble pie anyone? Now I know you got hit with a chair so on and so forth! But the fact still remains! Chris Chaos I have beaten you! You were at the panicle of your career and you crash and burned right before my feet. The best in the business got beat by the sewer rat! Funny how quickly we forget what happened! Now I know you’ll say apples and oranges! Right? It wasn’t one on one! Chris if I were one on one I’d embarrass you even worse than I already have! The things about wins and losses are this! They go down in the record books regardless of the outcome! There are no marks next to my victory! No, but this or that! I would dare you to say anything at all! I mean hell how many times have you Chris bent the rules?

More than one man could count, right? How many times has that hoe bag Jenny got involved? Don’t be the hypocrite we all know you are! Then over the past few months, all we have heard is how you have constantly been screwed and how you deserve to be Universal Champion! Deserve? Really? You have to win fucking matches to deserve anything at all. Danny Imperial just wiped the ring with you and you really believe it is your god given right to be Universal Champion? I’ve said this before and I will say it again right here and now. This business is a “what have you done for me lately” business! You Chris
have not done a damn thing, so shut the fuck up and quit crying, please! We are all sick of hearing it! Promo after promo of the same old Chris Chaos and Jenny bitching and crying about every single thing there is to bitch about! Chris, are you oppressed? Has management done you wrong? What is the next excuse we will have to hear week after week? You rush out on Warfare and cut the same old tired promo, then Savage! House shows and everything in between! You grab a microphone hoping someone will agree with your point of views! The crowd boos you out of every building you step foot in! No one and I mean no one is listening! People at home hit fast forward on their DVR! How about a bit of truth for you? How about a dose of reality? You are just not good enough anymore to be a top guy! Face it! Your best days are long behind you! You are nothing more than a fading memory! Soon to be forgotten forever! You are a shell of your former self! Those Championship runs are now a thing of the past! It will be very interesting to see how you respond! You’ll bitch and cry for the first half of your promo like you always seem to do! Then mid-way you’ll crack a joke about how I look! Seeing how that worked the first time we faced off! Then you will go on this long drawn out production on how you are going to be the next Universal Champion and you will cash in the case! Hard to do when you won’t be the one wielding it.

What is there to say about Robert Main Chris? What can you say that will get underneath my skin? Nothing! You tired last time and I waxed your ass in the middle of the ring! I have done many things you just cannot seem to accomplish! I’ve never been pinned! Something you just can’t seem to get away from here lately! I’ve beaten Robbie Bourbon twice! Hell, you can’t even get out of the gate when you face that man! He said he has your balls in his pocket and I honestly believe him. You haven’t been the same for a long, long time now! Not to mention you have this obsession with fighting Jimmy
! Here’s a bit of good advice, a little too late! Take a step back and reevaluate everything! Nothing like bombs right before our match! The very last second man! Well, other do it too! Quick everyone to Wikipedia! Maybe you’ll find your response there! Cut and paste bull shit into your promo! BORING! LAME! Reno isn’t right about a lot of things. But he has you pegged right down to the angry panda! I’m honestly surprised someone hasn’t sued your ass for stealing of intellectual properties! Or copyright infringement! I don’t think you are an angry panda though! To me, you’re just Mr. Wikipedia! Nothing more nothing less. You regurgitate bull shit you read hoping to sound much smarter than you actually are. We don’t fall for it! We know who you truly are. You are a short bus rider! Do us all a favor and sit this one out! You have no shot in hell anyway! I’d rather fall to my own demise taking you out with me, than hearing you gloat and stroke your ego! I got something Jenny can stroke! No….. Wait….. AIDS! After this match, you Chris will doubt yourself along with the others for the rest of your careers!

Robert tosses his cigarette from out of the frame thinking about what he just said! Doubt! It’s a funny feeling sitting in the pit of one’s stomach! A feeling each man in this match will feel at the hands of Robert Main! Doubt will shoot through each of his opponents like a piercing arrow destroying a man’s armor in war! Doubt at each one of their existence. Worry will grow in each man's heart like a corrupted, malicious and perfidy tree. Its branches twisted up. The once seeds of hope crushed from the darkness Robert will cast upon five men’s souls forever! Robert’s phone suddenly beeps! He looks and watches listening ever so closely! Robert smiles after what seems like an hour!

What are you going to say! He did have some rather nasty things to say about you, my child.

Holy shit he just cut a promo! Chris how predictable! You just did everything that I said you were going to do! And then it was over just like that! He hardly mentioned me! It’s that hard on for[goldJim[/gold]. Funny how I don’t matter and I was all of a sudden the weakest member of AX3!Chris you had all these large elaborate goals and all of a sudden none of them happened. Because you are a failureChris! A bitch of a man! You are a fucking joke! Just look at yourself! Then you say only two people deserve a shot at the briefcase? Really? Get the fuck over yourself! Please, it’s sickening! You come out all high and mighty riding a losing streak. Get off that soapbox for a second and take a real look at the landscape! Belittling others because they have not won the Universal Championship? Really man? Maybe others would get there shot if you’d step aside and get the fuck out of the spotlight for one second! But you can’t and won’t! Even though you know you don’t belong there any longer! Everything in this world isn’t about the piss ant Chris Chaos! Hey and thanks for bashing my looks! I beginning to think you look at me a lot more than you should! You noticed everything down to the detail last time. Now I grow my hair out get a beard and you notice that too! Am I your man crush? Because if I am I’m going to have to let you down easy! The OMEGA doesn't fish from that side! Bashing my looks! Coming from a carbon cut out of a hipster liberal! I bet you have a Hillary sticker on your moped! Hey, dick she lost just like you will in this match! You talk about others like we will never get out time to shine! You are a true example of a homomoron! Look that word up on Wikipedia you fucktard! You’ve already had your time to shine and what happened? You burnt out! You dropped the ball! You fucking failed! There will be no Chris Chaos! part two as long as I am around! You might laugh at the thought of a Robert Main era! But it will happen! The proof is in the pudding! Whether or not you will take a bit is up to you! I’ll make you pay for every single fucking word that left your mouth! You want to talk down to me like I don’t matter around the XWF! I will make it my only mission to make sure you don’t matter any longer! No one listens to your force fed bull shit anymore! No one fears the slime-ball that you are! Just like so many other times before you Chris Chaos! will fail once more!

Robert knows why Chris Chaos! comes off the way he does! It’s the simple fact that Robert has beaten him and each and every one of these men but, Scully in some sort of match somewhere down the line! The tables have never been turned on Robert, Robert has never been on the losing end with any of these men’s hands! Most of their problems stem from their fear! Especially Chris Chaos! They fear losing to Robert each for the second time and the first for Scully! Chris Chaos! is afraid of his fading future and even more worried about his checkered past! His shortcomings and all of his failures. Failures that now outshine everything he has accomplished! He holds the one Universal Championship run near and dear to his heart! Shouting for anyone who will listen! The problem no one listens anymore and Chris Chaos! knows it! Fear neither exist in any place but the imagination, even memory must be imagined. Thus fear is a kind of madness, pushing the great Chris Chaos! to his breaking point! Fear will at times take you by the hand leading you away from something precious. Other times fear can sit quietly, eroding away at one’s mind stopping them from becoming the person they set out to be. What starts as a contortion in their stomach becomes a feeling of being smothered to death by an invisible hand. Their breathing becomes erratic and heavy, deep, shallow. They try to fight it. Their body writhes to be free or shut down entirely. Robert is not this way!

Each time this happens to Robert, he becomes much stronger, learning how to cope. Against it, Robert pits the fear of never trying, of failing through cowardice. This is how Robert Main keeps moving forward, why others think of him as a brave man. Robert knows how to push through fear better than the others. In this match. While others might hide in the shadows. Robert will be front in center, more than willing to fall to his death to obtain his one true dream! Robert has always face fear with courage, he has slowly over time began to understand it, and then let it go. Robert has let these fears wake him in the night, let them show him the path to his true self, to the brave soul who will fight to his very death. Without fear, love is brighter, stronger, and even deeper. Once you truly find yourself and become one with fear. Then and only then you can become one with it! Pushing yourself to greater lengths. Becoming something no one ever thought you could become!

Chris Chaos! you fear losing the love in your life, fear being abandoned and misunderstood. There’s a lot of fear in you actually, mostly manifesting as anxiety and pain. You find the world confusing. You know it’s messed up and you don’t know what to do about it. You feel powerless to make a difference. Don’t say anything, you don’t have to. I can tell from your face that it’s true. But you’ve already lost the one thing in life that you valued more than any other priceless possession. You lost the Universal Championship! There is nothing that you can do that will change it! Now there are too many stepping stones to ever get back to the glory you once had! It takes a while to undo the damage of months of obsession and failure, even if you can get over this obsession getting into this match and running your tongue over the sugar cube hoping just to get a taste of your former glory! The most likely outcome is that you’ll slip back into your old obsessive ways. Wanting something you just cannot have! Coveting, envy all keeping you awake at night! Chris Chaos! this match will be your greatest failure to date! Now enough about this overzealous dumb dick head, I don’t want his ego to grow any larger! Scully! I almost forgot you worked in the XWF still! Mr. MIA! Are you even going to show up? I know you are a former Universal Champion and all. I’d clap but you don’t deserve any gratitude what so ever! Should I bow at your feet as well? Because you were a former Universal Champion? Won’t fucking ever happen. If anyone in this match is undeserving it is you, Scully! You haven’t done anything relevant since when? That’s literally a legitimate question! When was the last time you did anything at all? Look, people, the ghost of the XWF Scully!

Answer me this when was the last time you even won a match? Or cut a promo? Hell even said two words? Then all of a sudden you are in the big match for the briefcase? Really? Whose dick did you take down to the nut sack to get into this match? I say that because you have done nothing but blow since the day you lost the Universal Championship! You’ve become a pro at it! If I were a betting man Scully I bet you are the first to crash! No one likes you! No one ever has! You are nothing more than a has been washed up loser! You need to do the big boys a favor and just stay in the locker room while we fight it out because you don’t have a shot in hell at doing anything other than sucking like you have done for a long while now! Just stay the fuck out of my way or I will break you in half! Danny Imperial Hi remember me? The guy you thought you could beat and walked away with your tail tucked in-between your legs? Hey, how ya doing? Looks like once again Robert Main is going to have to put you down! But by now you should be used to it! But I will admit this man! You have come back on fire beating two former Universal Champions! I mean I’ve been there and done that already but hey good job anyway. Spitting fire like a madman. It’s nice! The question is who has lit a fire under your ass all of a sudden because last time you and I faced in the ring you could not get out of your own way! Danny you honestly belong in this match! I’m just so sorry I am going to have to put down the rising star for the second time! You really thought you were going to win the Hart from me and what happened there? I crushed every dream you hand in one sitting! I’ll do it again, and there is nothing at all you can do about it! That fire you have had over the past few weeks will get stomped out like it was never even there!

What about your friend Robert? What about Jim?

The camera pans out sitting on the side of a well! His face becomes more serious as his eyes brows drop. Robert looks towards the ground for a few moments before leaning over placing his elbows on his knees. He slowly raises his head looking deep into the camera!

JIM!!!! I watched your promo the other day and sat back in awe! I’ve never seen someone get something so wrong in my life! Do you honestly believe, for one split second that Gabe Reno and I would form an alliance? He called me out and I answered the bell like I always do! Like I always have! You remember those days right Jim? When you and I were on the same page? Or has all of your newly found success gone to your head as well? Funny how you forget the little people that helped you along the way huh? I’m sure that is what you see me as now! Right? One of the little people! I think I recall you calling me brother! Really? Brother? I didn’t know we were brothers any longer! Before and after AX3 huh? Then you go on to say that you and I teaming was complicated? No, Jim, it isn’t complicated as one would think! The simple answer and truth is, you didn’t want to team with me! You didn’t see me as an equal any longer! You are bigger than Robert Main now! That’s what happened! You know it, I know it. See when I left I did so for a reason! I left because I was running around with a bunch of ego driven snakes! Each waiting for the other to turn around and stab the other one in the back! Time and time again it happened! AX3 was falling apart! Something that was supposed to be this amazing thing! Got torn apart by greed and self-driven agendas! Once I seen it was every man for himself I abandoned ship! I walked out! No one said a damn thing! No one cared! I was taken out of a huge tag team match. One I would have shown up for! Robert Main never now shows! Did you have my back when management pulled me? No! You agreed! True friendship me ass! That is why I left, and I left when the getting was good. I watched it fall apart from the outside. I kicked rocks because I could not stand it anymore. I was pushed to the back like I didn’t matter. I was treated like the third wheel. You guys took all of the glory while I sat in the back fucking seat! We were not brothers! I was a pawn in a large game of war! It hit you up several times! Asking you if you wanted to get a tag team going and what did you say to me every time Jim? What was it! You always had something else bigger and better going leaving the Omega out to dry time and time again! We could have beaten the Kings together! But everything else was just way more important!

The missed calls. You didn’t return text! You said fuck you to my face time and time again, and you have the audacity to call me your brother? I’m not your fucking brother, Jim fuck you! Fuck everything that we did together in AX3! You turned your back on me! You destroyed a friendship because you were too busy with yourself! Your own ego! Too worried about other things that have nothing to do with one another! That gold went to your head and for forgot how to be a true friend! Everything from then on out was about you and you alone! That is why you have no one around you but that bitch now! Now all of a sudden Chaos and you seem to think you two are the only two in the match! Like no one else even has a shot. You two pre-Madonna’s should team up because you belong together! Then again you thinking Reno and I have something going when there is nothing there at all! Have you literally lost your mind? You are as blind as Chris
! You have written me off for the very last time Jim! I won’t allow you to kick me to the curb like a dog you don’t want anymore! You used me Jim
, just like all of those drugs you used in your past! The highs were great! The lows were worse! But I will do something those drugs never could do for you! I WILL KILL YOU OFF! I’ll be that lethal dose you should have never taken! I’ll leave you like you left me lying in a gutter with a needle sticking out of your fucking vein! See you left me to die! Although I didn’t! Now I have come back darker and stronger than I ever was in the past! Now it is time for me to return the favor! Only this time I will make sure you are dead and gone for good! I’ve become something unstoppable! I am going to bring it! I will drop every ounce of blood in my body to win this match.

I will walk through the gates of hell again just to win this match! And if I get the chance to pull the trigger Jim
. I’ll shoot you right in your fucking face! Then you threaten me? You junkie fuck you threaten me? If I do anything to Tala? Really? Jim first and foremost I’ll do whatever in the fuck I want to do! You know it! I know it! Don’t come at me with idle threats you know you can never back up! I fucking would not touch her with Chaos’s little shrimp dick! Let along touch that nasty bag of walking herpes! I will tell you this BROTHER that bitch sticks her nose in my business. I’ll slap the fucking make-up right off her fucking face! How dare you threaten me! I should go after that bitch just to piss you off! What are you going to do to me beat me up? Fight me? How did that work out for you last time Jim! Let me remind you! I beat your mother fucking trashy ass all over the fucking ring then pinned you! We’re not brothers! FUCK YOU!

Robert I can feel the hate inside of you! You are growing stronger my child! Let the hate out!

[i]Robert stands up turning his back to the camera looking down into the well! Robert slowly reaches inside of his pocket and pulls out a wad of hundred dollar bills tossing them down into the well!

I really don’t know how man wishes that will get each of you. But hey they are on me! Wishing is about the only shot any of you have against me in this thing! It’s my time!

You’ve not resisted once! I’m surprised! The level of hate continues to grow!

I promised you souls! Souls you’re going to get!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month