Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-18-2024, 09:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Nothing You Can Say RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-08-2017, 09:15 PM

Even in the twilight of my career, I still get goosebumps each time my entrance theme plays throughout the arena. I am facing the biggest match of my career. On one side, You got Theo Pryce. A competitor with an impressive resume and is able to get the job done. On the other, You got the Good Doctor himself, Louis D'Ville. A very frightening individual in his own right. Longest reigning tag champion in probably the history of the XWF.

On the other side, You got Tyler Cross. A rookie who in only his second match with the XWF is challenging for the Tag Titles. A guy I am putting a lot of trust and faith in not to screw me. Then you got me. A fat out of shape thirty-three year old man who walks like grandpa some days due to the state of his knees.

People say I do this just for the money. They are right. I could stay home in Boston and just make appearances on the northeast and be happy the rest of my life. My body has way too many miles on it and I can barely move. I'm old and fat. But at the end of the day, I go out to entertain the fans with my style of wrestling that has destroyed my body.

I have outlasted so many people that I shouldn't have. I remember when the XWF nearly closed in 2012. I was one of the last few people they could trust to honor their bookings. I was gonna be at every show no matter what and make the XWF the must-see show even if I wasn't the best wrestler on the card.

I have never been that technical workhorse but I can brawl with the best of them. You weren't gonna see me land a 450 splash off the top rope. You were coming to see me crack a light tube over somebody's head. I was 28 and World Champion trying to fend off the end times.

Shane taking over was one of the best things that ever happened. He gave the XWF a shot in the arm it needed and it slowly rebuilt itself into the beast it is nowadays. I may not be a new star. I may be an aging veteran with very little gas left in the tank but I will do everything in my power to make sure we walk out with the tags belt.

Your XWF isn't the XWF I fought to save from closing down. The sacrifices I made as World Champion even taking a pay cut to keep the company afloat during the dark days. I will take each and every single one of you down with every last drop of blood I got pumping through this body.

You will burn inside the fire that is set within my eyes. I have given far too much to the XWF to lose. This is a battle I cannot afford to lose. For my own sake or Cross' sake. The Kings™ may think they have the power and control of the XWF but if its a show of force they want, I will be more than happy to oblige showing them what true power is.

I'm gonna take each and every one of you to hell with me. I am not a nice person when my back is against the wall. I am just as evil and as sinister as the next guy once that bell rings.

Nothing you can say will change what you have done to me. You have tried to humliate me numerous times and get shocked that I didn't back down. I am not some bitch who is gonna back down no matter how stacked the odds may look against him. I am gonna go down swinging. I may have spent my twenties between the sheets with random trannies and have an alcohol problem but I can kick that habit no problem.

After I win these Tag Belts, I am gonna crack the Bottle Of Rum and have endless amounts of sex. Drunken, unforgiving, rough and dirty unprotected sex.

I'm ready for this battle.....

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
JimCaedus (10-09-2017)