Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Mess with the Sisters and get DOWNGRADED!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-29-2017, 08:14 PM

The scene opens on the rooftop of her apartment building: overlooking the city of Hollywood. Jaslene Sugay walks out from the door leading up to the rooftop and once up there, she looks around at the crew member’s setup. There’s a white sheet laid out on the roof and she walks over to it in a pair of her heeled pumps. She unties the robe and slides it down off her shoulders. It falls to the heels of her feet and kicks it to the side. She kneels and holds her hand out as she goes down on the sheet. As she’s in a very risqué bikini, she gets comfortable on the sheet as she positions herself on her knees. As her beautiful slick black hair is flowing down the front of her chest, she’s thrusting her finger through her bikini bottoms, and pulling down her bikini top with her other hand as she’s posing for the camera crew who starts shooting photographs of her.

[Image: 5725c908072382feb0f5acaaa7aa0249.jpg]

[JASLENE SUGAY]
THIS JUST IN!

She pulls her finger away from the bottom of her bikini top and raises her hand from her bikini bottoms.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Welcome to a Jaslene’s Production event! How do I look, boys?”

She brushes her fingers down the front strands of her black hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I figured after such an aggressive tag team match, I would give you all a little dose of the Filipino-Rican princess! I’m not going to lie; I’m a little overwhelmed this week. Not totally because I am doubting my chances in this match. After all, I think we have a very good chance at continuing our winning streak and putting the first loss in Dem Niggas’ lose column. When I’m overwhelmed, a sexy bikini and a photoshoot always perks me right up!”

She giggles playfully and brushes the right side of her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
This just in!

She raises her hand above her head.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“This is something Samuel Madison and Louis Maxwell could never get. Not even in their wildest dreams! I’m very single boys and looking for my King, but I can tell you two that you’re not even close to being worthily of tagging yourselves with the King title.”

She caresses the area between her breasts very slowly and softly.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You guys had me yodeling for a moment! I know my sis and I always try to get our opponents to do their homework before coming to our yard, but at least get your facts right. I’m sorry, but Louis, you sounded just like Jenny Myst sounds! Jenny is always twisting the facts and it’s so hilarious! I expect somebody like Jenny getting the facts all screwed up being a stupid blonde and everything, but you? Come on sis, get with the program!”

Jaslene holds her hand up to her mouth and snickers beneath her breath. She then raises her hand up to her mouth and gently bites down on her right index finger.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
Our loss to Jenny Myst and Shelby Cobra was back on August 8, 2017 and since then we have had four tag team matches and each one of them came out with us on top. If you’re going to use our only loss against us, make sure you get it right, kay? Not only did we redeem ourselves after losing to Jenny and Shelby, we also managed to beat Jenny Myst when she was teamed with her ex-boyfriend Chris Chaos, who is also the former Universal Champion. I think that victory triumphs over our loss!”

She extends her hands up to both sides of her head. She slides her digits through the strands of her hair, pursing her lips, and smirking. She brings her hands down her body and slides her hands down the front of her midsection.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“But go right ahead and think we are still fresh meat in XwF. You must be referring to us not making the Leap of Faith card or challenging the Kings for their tag team titles. I don’t remember seeing Dem Niggas in the Tag Team Championship neither. In fact, are you even on the card? I didn’t think so! Just because we aren’t in the current title picture doesn’t mean anything. That’s perfectly fine because we still have a very good chance at becoming the next tag team champions, especially after we leave you, Sammy and your partner Louis, Davey, and Johnny in our dusts here on Savage in Hollywood, California!”

She swings her head to the side as her hair flows down the front of her chest. She twirls her left index digit around the bottom of her strands as she twitches her nose. She briefly poses and slouches over to the side.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I can’t think of a better event than War Games to challenge for the Tag Team Championships. Whoever the champions may be, it’s going to be a war when they clash with the Sugay’s!”

She rubs her right hand over the outside of her knuckles and rolls her neck. She brushes her hair out from over her eyes and continues to speak.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I’m sure I know what all four of you think. I’m teamed with one of the most impulsive and irrational thinking woman of all-time. In some ways, you’re right. My sis can be a little impulsive. She can very irrational. At the end of the day, we blend in together beautifully. My sis and I have an extremely strong bond between us. The unpredictable nature of my sis is exactly why she’s a hustler. She knows how to hustle in this business and hustlers make fantastic champions! Up to this point, we have experienced success time and time again! Not you, Samuel Madison; not you Louis Maxwell, not you, Dave Mustang, or even you Johnny Steele are going to be able to stop us.”

She slides her finger down the string of her bikini and flicks it against her flesh. She giggles playfully and bats her eyes seductively.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“The biggest advantage isn’t the two of us working alongside each other. The biggest advantage we have in this match is our sisterly bond. Blood is thicker than water and friends may come and go, but sisters are forever! This is why the Sugay Sisters are so hard to beat because nobody can figure out a way to break the bond we have between each other. We exemplify everything a tag team should. We embody all the characteristics of a true tag team. The way you and Louis argue, it’s only a matter of time before Dem Niggas vanish from the face of the XWF forever!”

She starts to wiggle her fingers and motions goodbye to the team known as Dem Niggas.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Guys, you’re going to need all the luck to win this match. Even with luck, you still don’t have a chance in the dark. Only losers relay on luck and well, the Sugay Sisters have never depended on it because the Sugay Sisters have talent, abilities, and skills!”

She pauses for a second.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Be prepared to get downgraded!”

“STRIKE A POSE!”

One of the cameramen shout as Jaslene turn to the side and locks her hands behind her head. She cocks her head to the side and poses as the photographer snaps a few photographs of her. The door to the rooftop reopens, Tala Sugay walks out of the doorway. She closes it behind her and starts to walk over to her sister. Jaslene looks up and waves.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Hey sis! How do I look?”

Tala eyes her up and down and winks.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Fabulous, sis: just fabulous!”

Tala walks over to the edge of the rooftop and starts to look over the city as Jaslene pushes herself up off the floor. She gets up and starts to walk over to her sister as Tala watches the sunset.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“I thought this was the perfect scene for a photoshoot. Samuel and Louis just had my head so clouded!”

Tala glances over her shoulder and looks at Jaslene with a smile.

[TALA SUGAY]
“It is perfect.”

She opens her arms out and tilts her head back.

[TALA SUGAY]
”I’M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!

She yells freely over the city of Hollywood. Jaslene crosses her arms over her chest.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Don’t you mean we’re Queens of the World?!”

She arches her eyebrow and looks over at her sister as she starts running her fingers through Tala’s hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Well, duh!”

Suddenly, Tala steps up on the edge of the rooftop and leans her hand down as she takes Jaslene’s hand into hers. She helps Jaslene up and holding hands, they spread apart a bit and stretch their arms out to their sides.

[THE SUGAY SISTERS]
WE’RE THE QUEENS OF YOUR WORLD, BABY!

They yell while standing beside each other.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Aw, it’s so perfect seeing this sunset over the ocean in Hollywood. Just gorgeous. Kind of like our careers, sis. The only thing missing are our Tag Team Championships!”

Jaslene stumbles a bit in her heels. She kneels on the side and helps herself back down on solid ground. She looks up to Tala who is daydreaming while looking at the horizons.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“In due time sis! You know, the Kings are threatened by a couple of beauties!”

Tala glances down at Jaslene and shrugs her shoulders.

[TALA SUGAY]
“But facing Barney Green and Tyler Cross, sis?”

She rolls her eyes and sighs.

[TALA SUGAY]
“What a fucking wasted opportunity!”

Jaslene sets her hands down on the rail and kicks her right calf up while twirling her foot in a circular motion.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
THIS JUST IN!

She shouts.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
The Kings are a couple of pansy ass momma boys!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“Each match we have… every time we win… The Kings are trembling in their boots because see their ranks in the tag division dwindle to absolutely fucking dust!”

She holds her two hands up and extends her middle fingers.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Fuck you motherfuckers!”

She says while glaring at the sunset while it continues to set over the ocean. The scene faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-29-2017), JimCaedus (09-29-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Sugay Sisters's post!
Rain (10-04-2017)