Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tala So-Gay? Or so-straight!?
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-29-2017, 06:14 PM

The scene opens in the Sugay’s Hollywood, California apartment and the cameras begin rolling in the living room. Inside the living room is Jim Caedus who looks like he has just arrived in Hollywood. Tala Sugay who is wearing a very thin white long shirt without any shoes has walked out of the hallway to greet Jim. She wraps her arms around his neck and the couple kisses passionately as he slaps her ass while they have their lip lock intact. Jim glances over at the television set and Tala has last week’s Warfare replaying. It’s on pause though and it’s on the portion of the match where Danny Imperial had Tala Sugay lifted up off the canvas.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“I fucking hate that guy and it’s not even about losing, baby.”

She steps back and looks over at the television set too. She scowls at the footage as she shakes her head in disgust.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Can you believe Danny Imperial thought he was going to attempt to lay me out? Pft!”

She wraps her arms around Jim.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“And he got his brains scrambled too! He may have gotten a lucky win over me, but I was the one who sent a message. You fuck with my girl and I bury your ass!”

[TALA SUGAY]
“I do have to say, it was picture perfect the way you manhandled his little ass. I thought you were going to win, but it’s O.K. He’s not even that important baby. You have to win that briefcase at Leap of Faith and get back what you rightfully deserve: the XwF Universal Championship!”

She slides her hands up below his chest and leans back as she smirks up at him, licking her lips. Jim runs his hands through her hair and flips it back behind her.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“You know it, baby. With you by my side and the Universal Championship, I’m going to be on top of the world!”

She stands on her tippy toes and leans up as Jimmy leans down: the two kiss on the lips. She runs her hand through his long dirty blonde hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I know the perfect way we can celebrate.”

She whispers something in Jimmy’s ear as she slides her hand down in front of his crotch. Instantly making him rock hard, she grabs a handful as Jimmy licks his lips.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“Why wait to celebrate? We can start celebrating now, since you’ll be winning on Savage.”

She starts to play with the top of his pants and unbuttons them as he looks down at her, grinning from ear to ear.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’m glad somebody thinks I have a chance. I guess people think Dem Niggas are going to be jumping in front of me.”

She folds her hands together and stretches them as her knuckles popping are heard.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Of all my matches in XwF, this one has to be the worse. I can’t even wrap my head around the gibberish Dem Niggas even attempt to say. Dem Niggas need to go over to Drezdin’s house and pick him up because he would be a perfect fit in their little unit. Three dumb fucks who ramble about absolutely nothing. How can you talk so much, but say very little?!”

Jim raises his hand up to his face and starts to massage his mouth area.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“You’re going to crush them the same way you did Drezdin. Didn’t they even find it remotely logical to watch how you almost joked a man triple your size!? Baby, you’re the dominant female of this company and it’s only a matter of time before you’re basking in the glory!”

She grabs the bottom of his shirt and starts to pull it up. As she gets to the top, he takes it from her hands and pulls it up over his head. He tosses his shirt to side and she starts caressing his chest.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Can you believe they questioned Jazzy and my sexuality? Saying I must be ‘gay’ because I wouldn’t get on their dicks.”

He chuckles to out loud.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“We know the truth though. You have the best deep throating experiences of any woman in the world.”

She arches her eyebrow and smirks as she cocks her head to the side. She slides her finger around the sides of her mouth.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Why would I settle for below average when I have a man whose package is bigger than both of Dem Niggas combined? It’s common fucking sense that I wouldn’t trade in perfection for absolute stupidity!”

She slides down and slouches in front of Jim’s crotch. Suddenly, she tugs on his pants and pulls them down around his ankles. There Jimmy stands in a black pair of boxer briefs only and he steps out of his pants. He reaches down and grabs her by her under arms. He lifts her up and carries her to the wall. She wraps her legs around his waist as he slides his hands up under her shirt, resting them on the very top of her thighs. He starts kissing and sucking on her neck as she grabs his hair. She arches her back even more on the wall as she briefly closes her eyes, letting out slight moans of ecstasy. The scene faded to static as Jim Caedus continues to ravish her.

When the scene returns to the apartment, Jim’s clothes are still shuffled on the floor and Tala Sugay is left in the living room. Jim is nowhere to be found right now and Tala is leaning against the little island countertop of the kitchen with her forearms wrapped around her midsection. She has a handful of her shirt and her elbow resting on the edge of the countertop. She has a can of diet pepsi open in front of her. She raises her arm up from her stomach and brushes her hand through her hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“What I did was show you just how gay I am, boys. When you have a man like Jim Caedus, you have a duty to fulfill his every wish, desire, and fantasy! Then again, it’s none of your business what Jimmy and I do behind closed doors. I gave you a preview to show you just how gay I was and maybe next time, you will think before you start yapping your damn gums.”

She chuckles as she takes a short pause. She lifts her can of soda pop up and takes a sip from the opening.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Does it make me a whore because I showed the beginning of my fuck session on camera? At least I am only fucking one man, so how much of a whore can I really be, right boys? Jimmy asked me if he wanted me to help lighter my load this Saturday night and while I’m flattered over his offer, I had to decline. He has bigger fishes to fry at Leap of Faith and that shiny briefcase to win. You know, my man is just destined for greatness and with me by his side—he’s absolutely unstoppable! You two hardly stand a chance against the Sugay’s, but if Jimmy was added to the equation you would even have a lesser chance of winning.”

She runs her hand through the side of her weave and waves it freely down her back.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I haven’t even begun to figure out which one of you are the brains behind Dem Niggas. I don’t know if Samuel Madison or Louis Maxwell share one brain between the both of you or if you guys each have a dysfunctional brain. Whatever the excuse is behind your stupidity, I think your both as dumb as a box of rocks. All that chit-chatting shit you’ve done this week has only gone and pissed me off even more! I have anger management issues and consider this your first and only warning: when I’m angry I’m a fucking psychotic bitch! Luckily, I have my sis in my corner to help restrain me from unleashing unholy hell on the two of you! I would love nothing more than to break your fucking faces in! I have to be careful not to disqualify myself because giving you two any form of victory is going to tarnish all the hard work the Sugay’s have put in to making our names household names in XwF!”

She slides her hands down through the front of her hair.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Samuel, Louis, you both will remember this match as your trademark match. Even though your asses aren’t going to win, you will remember this match as the first time you encountered the Sugay’s. The first time you tried and failed to beat the team known as double trouble and you will use this as a permanent reminder of what happens when you cross the line with me. When you go and push me to my limits, the end result is anything, but sweet. The result for you is going to hurt. Once again, I hope you two have a lot of lubrication packed because this shit is going to sting. I’m going to penetrate the two of you like a couple of cock loving bitches! Cell block A, motherfucker! You have nobody else to blame except your fucking selves!”

She arches her eyebrow and turns around against the kitchen counter, arching her back as the edge of it settles in on the middle of her back.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Disintigrators, do you think airing your conversation with Vincent Lane over the phone was going to make us worried? Please bitch, guess again. Just because Vinnie asked you two to return doesn’t mean you have any more of a chance than you would have, if you had return on your own free will. You’re not the only ones who have a good relationship with Vinnie Lane and Roxy Cotton. In fact, Roxy is one of our mentors in this business and we love that power couple very much. We respect talent and that’s more than the two of you can say!”

She holds two fingers up and raises it to her hair as she flips it over the shoulder.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I do have to say one thing about you both, Dave and Johnny. You two didn’t go adding salt to the open wounds that Dem Niggas made. You didn’t make this match very personal and that’s good on your parts. The last thing you want to do since your return is getting on the wrong foot with the Sugay’s. If you go and fuck that up, we will be enemies for a very long time. Enemies with the Sugay’s is not ideal for anybody!”

She rubs her palms together and glances up at the ceiling of her apartment.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Dave and Johnny, when we dethrone the Kings and become the Queens of the tag team division, you will always remember you were one of the teams we used to elevate ourselves in the tag team’s rankings. You’ll be able to embrace and love the fact that the new XwF’s Queens made history at your expenses!”

Tala looks over at the door as somebody is using the key to unlock the door. The door is pushed open and Jaslene walks inside the room. She looks over at her sister and eyes her body. She then walks into the living room and points down to the clothes.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“What the heck happened in here, sis?”

Tala looks at the clothes on the floor and smiles.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Oh Jimmy came over and we played a little game.”

She looks over at Tala and arches her eyebrow. She gets startled when Jim walks out from the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair still damp and Jaslene looks over at Jim with a grin.

[JIM CAEDUS]
“What’s up Jazzy!?”

He asks and she shrugs while waving her hand at him. Tala licks her lips as she looks across the door at his six pack. The scene faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
(09-29-2017), JimCaedus (09-29-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Sugay Sisters's post!
Samuel Madison (09-29-2017)