Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
THE DISINTIGRATORS ARE BACK, DADDY! WOO!
The Disintigrators Offline
TWO BAAAAAAAAAAAAD MAMMA JAMMAS!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-29-2017, 11:43 AM

Daytona Beach, Florida

We see a ramshackle dive bar from the outside. The sandy parking lot is mostly empty, except for one primer-colored 1988 Honda Prelude and two Harley motorcycles that have clearly been through Hell.

Also, it’s very bright outside. Clearly the middle of the day, maybe even before noon.

BOOM!!!

The door of the bar slams open and a clearly inebriated middle aged man with long blonde hair stumbles out, followed by an angry bartender.

Barkeep: “Dave, I told you and your butt buddy here to get the fuck out of my bar until you pay up, and I meant it!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “HEY! You watch your mouth Scott! Me and Twisted Steel ain’t homos, we just ride together! RIDE OR DIE FOR LIFE, DADDY! DISINTIGRATORS! WOO!”

Mustang trips over his feet and sprawls out onto the parking lot. He remains lying there on his face until his running buddy and tag team partner for over 20 years, Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele, exits the bar also and helps him into a sitting position. Steele brushes his long, curly, black hair away from his face and untangles the dangling earring from it as well.

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “Davey! You all right man? This fuckin’ place is a dump anyway. We can drink ANYWHERE WE WANT, we ain’t gotta drink here! THIS IS AMERICA SCOTT! DAYTONA BEACH BABY! WOO!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “WOO!”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “WOO!”

A police cruiser pulls into the parking lot and The Disintigrators stop wooing.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Good morning Deputy Schmidt, lovely morning we’re having here in the Sunshine State isn’t it? Me and Johnny will just be on our way…”

Deputy: “Hold still, Mustang. What are you two doing getting kicked out of a bar at ten in the morning?”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang
: “Well sir, we just figured you’d rather get it out of the way early today. We were thinking of you.”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Not now, ‘Balls-Of!’”

Deputy: “Right. Look, It’s my kid’s birthday and I’ll be damned if I’m spending it dealing with you two idiots. I almost got divorced after I spent my entire anniversary trying to find you guys hiding in the woods.”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Aw, good times, man! Am I right?”

Deputy: “No. No, you’re not right. I’m gonna need you and your… partner… to pass a sobriety test before the two of you drive those bikes out of here.”

Mustang and Steele then exchange looks over the tops of their Ray-Bans

The scene shifts and we see The D-Grators walking down a dirt road. Mustang’s American Flag Zubaz pants start to vibrate and he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a prepaid flip-phone. Tossing the phone open deftly with one thumb, then shouts unnecessarily loud into it.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “You got Mustang, talk to me, bad boy!”

Mustang listens as they keep walking, with Steel occasionally kicking rocks into the drainage ditch along the roadway. After a second though, Mustang stops dead and slaps the back of his hand against Steele’s robust torso, stopping him as well.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Vinnie! Naw man, we ain’t forgot the match! Me and JS here are on our way to Universal Studios Orlando right now!”

More listening. Mustang winces and then squeezes the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “No, no, that’s what I mean, man! Of course we know where Savage is, we wouldn’t screw up the opportunity to come out of retirement you’re giving us! You know better than that, Vin-man, we go way back! We’ll be there! PEACE!”

Mustang claps the phone shut and looks at Steele.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “We gotta get to California, man.”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele
: “WOO!”

FUCK[Image: GarvinHayes1990.jpg]YOU
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Disintigrators's post:
Rain (09-29-2017), Vincent Lane (09-29-2017)