Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-19-2024, 03:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2017 RP Board
Dear Diary: Dissecting Becky
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-10-2017, 07:41 PM

"Dear Diary:

When I was younger, I hated Becky. She was my nemesis. She would always put gum in my hair on the playground and push me down. She would call me ugly and make fun of my shoes. God, I hated Becky so much. But it wasn't so much that I hated her, even though she was so mean to me. I would never admit this out loud, but I was jealous of Becky. She always got picked to do everything. She wasn't as pretty as me, but it seemed like she had better luck than I did. Maybe it wasn't even luck, just a better image, persay. She was always the 'good girl' around adults. I was the shy girl who never asserted herself for what she wanted. When I did assert myself, I always fucked it up. I tried to do the same things my "friends" did, but I never did it the same. i could copy them to a T, and it still would end up messed up.

Sad face--I am writing it because I can't draw too well.

I still remember when Becky did something I can never forgive her for, even though I should. I mean, it was a long time ago, right? I don't know. Maybe I am holding a grudge, but Becky did something to me that at the time deeply affected me---it cut me deeper than any of my 'fathers' stolen razor blades ever could. I am not even sure I want to write it here, it will just re-kindle old emotions. I am supposed to have forward progress, not backwards.

I saw a cute shirt today, by the way, and writing this now to remind myself to buy it.

But yeah, Becky. Ugh.

Okay, I will write it here. It is therapy anyway, right? And I need a completely clear mind going into the biggest match of my career. In Canada of all places. Yuck. But hey, a venue is a venue and a win is a win.

Have you ever seen the movie Carrie? Weird, the leading actress looking eerily similar to Dolly Waters. Anyway, Becky pulled a Carrie on me. She embarrassed me in front of the entire school and in a way turned me into the monster I am today. I accept who I am, and I accept what I did to Becky, but I can't held be reminded every day about her with all of these fake ass people--especially in the XWF. Especially in my division. Becky was judgemental, she thought she was above everyone else and what made my skin crawl the most was that she was handed everything she ever got. Sound familiar? I have worked for everything I have ever wanted, and everything that ended up getting taken from me. I never expected a hand out, never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me. I also didn't enjoy getting bullied. Who does?

It took me a while to learn to fight back. It took me a long time to realize my self worth. Becky helped me with that. I realized that I am who I am, and I can't change. We only get one body. We get one heart, one set of lungs.....we get one soul. Why try to be what the majority wants when you know deep down that that's not you? I mean, some people master that. Me, I just can't do that. I dress the way I do and act the way I do because this is me, all me, and nothing but. Some people like it, most people hate it. But if Becky taught me anything through years of torment it was that if you can't love yourself, who can you love? Becky, I know now, was actually jealous of me. How I could internalize my issues. How I had a hangnail and the entire school didn't know about it. She was jealous that I was able to have such a thick skin. Jealous that I was a "trailer rat" and still so pretty. That even on bad days I looked better than her. She was jealous of me that she couldn't be what I was internally.

Of course, I didn't know that then---back then, I truly thought there was something wrong with me. Impressionable teenager, I guess. That's a first, right? Hah. Studies show that more men than women commit suicide each year, but more women attempt it. A high number of them are teenagers or girls in their early 20's. So this goes out for all my little bombshells, who are bullied and come home crying and hating life. This is for the girls who feel they aren't good enough. The girls who thought they would never win.

I write this today, for the girls like me. Who have had Becky's in their life and lost the fight. This time, not just me, but we....we win."

"Today we gather to remember the life if Rebecca Michelle Ruby, who was a young girl full of life and loaded with promise. Her life came to an end tragically, and we are all left to wonder what could have been."

The eulogy continued. Jenny stood with her hands crossed in front of her. She came to "pay respects". There were a lot of rich people here. So many expensive cars in the parking lot. Sperry's and Movado's everywhere. Her close group of friends taking photos with their cell phones to remember her by. Jenny couldn't believe these people were all brainwashed by this evil witch.

Flash

Back

Jennifer Sambuca came back into the locker room of her high school. They had to run the mile today. Jenny always walked this, and barely got sweaty, but the shower was time for her to reflect. It was a time for her to think. She didn't need a shower, but she always welcomed it.

She stripped down. She had skipped the final lap and went in to shower, and nobody was around to see her get naked. Not that she cared, but she knew Becky was in her class. She hoped to be in and out before she got in.

Kicking off her underwear and throwing it on the pile, she turned on the shower and walked in.

As the water hit her, she became lost in it. She had a lot on her mind as it was. She had just been taken in off the streets by a lovely foster family, she had a boy she liked already, and she was going through all the trials and tribulations of adapting to her third new school in four years.

Her body felt the warmth of the water and it put her at ease. Serene. Nirvana. Time escaped. When she finally opened her eyes, the locker room was full.

Shit. She was going to be late for class. She threw her clothes on quickly, not paying attention. She didn't even bother to dry her hair.

It wasn't until about 15 minutes later she gripped the desk. "Ooohhhaa" a cold rush ran through her lions. This was a sensation she had never felt before. "Ooohhh" there it was again. She was panting from it. It was so cold it hurt. After the initial sting, however, it felt good. Just when she was getting used to this feeling, it began to burn almost white hot against her most sensitive bodily region.

She bit her lip. Oh my god. What was this.

She could feel herself sweating. A tear rolled down her cheek. She couldn't sit here. Something was eating her from the inside out down there, and not the way she liked. She needed to stand up. She needed to get to the nurse, something. She felt herself heating up. The other girls in class, Becky included, were giggling and pointing. Did they have something to do with this?

Jenny stood up and almost danced out of the room as her teacher yelled at her to get back to her desk. By the time she made it to the nurse, she could barely walk. Tears streamed down her face.

After being checked, much to her embarrassment, it was revealed that Icy Hot had been put in a high dose, nearly an entire box, into the crotch section of her panties.

The entire school called her fire crotch for the rest of high school. And she wasn't even a red head!

Back To

The Funeral

"Rebecca was studying to be a doctor. She had aspirations to go to medical school out of college and had been accepted to every undergraduate she applied to. The tragic incident that took her life should not deter our memory of this special girl."

Jenny 'psshted' at this under her breath. Nobody here knew the devil woman this girl was. If you had a checklist for all of the bad stuff she had done, not just to Jenny but to other outcast girls, it would be military-long. 'Rebecca' was a rubix cube of evil.

"Anyone who would like to say anything, you are welcomed to come up to the microphone." It took everything in her body to hold back----until she felt herself take a step forward.

Flash

Back

It was summertime. All of the local kids were at Lake Tahoe, in a camp section that had become popular among the young crowd. Jenny couldn't swim, but in the 120 degree Nevada heat, she usually went in up to her belly button. Becky noticed this, the evil genius she was. Even a time that Jenny spent to herself, a time to cool off and think and relax from her hectic life at home, was ruined by this vile cunt. Time and time again Becky would pull at Jenny's legs, or shove her into water over her head, or scare her somehow. Jenny almost drowned a few times.

Today was the last stand.

She had been in the water hundreds of times, and she was always as nervous as the time before. Maybe even more so.

She didn't see Becky this time. She always made sure to keep an eye on her, just in case. She had seen her earlier. Just then, she felt a tug at her ankle. Under the water she went. Coming up, coughing, Jenny screamed at Becky. Becky popped up, laughing. This time, however, Becky was alone. She didn't have the group of friends to torture her in front of to look cool. She was gaining confidence, becoming too cocky. Jenny shoved her. Becky shoved her back.

It became an all out rumble.

Something inside Jenny snapped. She used a strength and speed she never knew she had. She got Becky in a headlock......then grabbed her ponytail and held her face inches from the water.

"What are you doing you freak!" Becky spat.

"This is for all the girls you made feel like shit. Including me! You see these marks on my arms?! The marks on my legs! Those are because of YOU! YOU! YOOOUUUU!" Jenny was in a rage as she forced the girls head under water.

The girl fought valiantly but Jenny had a rage in her eyes. Years of pent up bullying. Finally, after a bit of a struggle, the bubbles stopped. Jenny let go, and Becky floated to the surface face up.

She had done it. She had won. Becky wouldn't be an issue anymore. She had stood up for herself. For her honor. For what was right.

She then snapped out of it.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled, running towards the beach. "It's Becky! I found Becky! Someone help!"

As everyone ran into the water towards the floating corpse, Jenny stood on the beach with a deranged smile.

As Jenny put her diary away, she began to think, Miss Michelle was just like Becky. She was self-absorbed. She looked down on people. She thought she was hotter than she was. She was also the champion. Maybe Michelle would pull this off......maybe she would win this match.........

No......because in the end Becky never wins.

Fuck Becky.

Miss Michelle........Becky Ruby.

Would she win this match?

[Image: Td3PF9w.gif]

"You've been quiet. I'm disappointed. I thought for sure you'd be chirping about something stupid again, flaunting your undeserved title in my face in taunting arrogance. But you haven't. Why not? Is it because you have an apple sized lump in your throat knowing that you can no longer avoid me? That I finally have a one on one match for this belt? Are you at a loss for words because you no longer have a way out, an excuse, a reason to say you're better than me? Good. Silence is welcomed, because nothing you have to say has any substance to it anyway. You're just a basic white bitch, too caught up in Uggs, leggings and Pumpkin Spice everything to worry about little old Jenny Myst. Ol' Jenny from the block. Well Michelle, your nothing but a Becky. An over-privileged, self-consumed, narcissistic bully. The only difference between you and Becky........that bitch could actually fight.

When Madison slapped those cuffs on and Mercy beat you to oblivion, I saw the fear in your eyes. I saw the fear when you realized that you couldn't be hidden and sheltered and coddled anymore. I saw the same fear in Becky's eyes right before I grabbed her by her ponytail and shoved her head under water. But that is another story, for another time. Michelle, for the first time in this little "rivalry" of ours, I have the upper hand. The momentum is in my camp. I have you on your heels, and if you think I am going to take my foot off the gas, you're dumber than you look. And that's pretty dumb. This is a belt that was tailor-made for my perfect waist and I am not leaving that Canadian cess-pool without it. There is nowhere to go now, nowhere to run. I have taken my game to the next level. You can't possibly sit there and tell me, that even though an L goes in the books, that I lost that title match at King of the Ring. I dominated. A joke of epic proportions took the pinfall. The only mistake I made was not rendering Abigail unconcious, and she took advantage. One on One, Abigail couldn't beat me, and neither can you. You think the beating Madison and Mercy have you on Savage was bad? That was foreplay. That was a game of just the tip. Madison and I went to hell and back. I pushed her further than anyone had ever pushed her before. When I beat her, I transcended to the next level. Jenny Myst is going to be a problem to be dealt with in the women's division for a long time to come.

I learned from my mistakes. When I jumped on that other leg of Kim Anderson, I knew I had learned. You were doing just what I knew you would do......you were taking the easy way out. I beat you from pillar to post and you tried to win the match and sneak away by taking advantage of that pool of discharge known as Kim Anderson, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I am not a submission wrestler, but I did what I needed to do. What I also did was show your true colors. Like Becky was, you are nothing but a coward who talks tough. Nothing but a scared little girl in a pair of big girl panties.....

.....Speaking of panties......this match is right up my alley, is it not? Every bit of trash talk has been whore this and slut that.....so you'd think a bra and panties match would be in my wheelhouse. Well, as much as I would love to show those generous enough to buy the Pay Per View this flawless figure, being stripped to your bra and panties means you lose. So, what I get to do is bring you down to my level, in a way. I am going to strip you down to your bloomers in front of the world and watch them laugh at you. You're a married woman, and we all know what happens to sexy once that ring goes on. You let yourself go. You just don't have that edge anymore. I am going to strip you down to that soccer mom body of yours, and show the world that now only are you a tough talking coward, but you really aren't all that physically either.

I don't have to pin you, I just have to pull your pants off. Welcome to my world of debauchery and smut, the world you shunned like a private school yacht club daughter the last few promos against me. You have to come into my realm. The former stripper turned valet turned wrestler, the blonde bombshell, is going to walk out of Canada with her belt and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

That, BeckyChelle, that......is Perfection.

Muah."

[Image: f8GVjfx.gif]

12-7-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Muddy Waters (10-10-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-10-2017)