Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2017, 06:06 PM

"Well good goddamnit..."

Muddy staggers in belligerently drunk, and stinking like heat roasting roadkill.

"...who the fuck this here pecker puller?!? Peter pecker pullin perftin per pilly parple pa!"

Muddy vomits in his mouth, stumbles back with some gag tears in his eyes and swollows it down before continuing some aimless redneck rant.

"Fuck you! Summa-na bitch! Muddy gunna fuck you right you blonde headed flat titted havin wet dog lookin... wait, yer a fuckin man?!? And is that the gotdamn fed*HICK!*eddered wei*HICK!*belt on yer skinny little shoulders?!? I thought the sign read SanggleFag, excuse me, I meant Crypso on the door- but I guess yer so gotdamn awful and gay lookin Vinnie fer got youss a champion.

Lemme ask u sumthin, bitch, has chris chaos seen you yet? At boy gunna be sour as the cum you use fer creamer in yer frappe mocha. His pussy gunna be throbbin so hard that he might even send his whore out to deal with yer pansy ass.

So why ain't you just come ta muddy hunny and let daddy take care of yer little cunt now. It'll be quick"

Muddy cunt kicks whoever that Karenz or whatever the fuck his name is and pins him...

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-04-2017, 03:40 AM

Calypso struggles and fights through the rancid breath of Muddy Waters..... but he manages to kick out amazingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Durkha-durhka what Muddy? Pummmmmmddduuuurrrrrr bum durkha boing!!!"

He rises to his feet and brushes off whatever ground may have stuck to him.

"Fallen on some hard times or what, dude? Wasn't this drinking-thing your downfall in the X dubba F to begin with? Now you're showing up piss drunk outta the blue, challenging Calypso for a belt that he's earned not once, not twice, not three times, not FOUR.... but FIVE muddy-fuddin' times. Calypso put on such a showing last time, it's been over a month since anyone has had the cajones to step up and challenge him for it again. It actually took management throwing the Calypso! One into one of those Federweight Scrambles to open up Leap of Faith to get some action my way... Until your stupid drunk-punchin' ass showed up flexing some beer muscles with a trail of piss behind ya."

Calypso flexes as hard as he can and grunts loudly.

"You know, speaking of that, I knew you were pretty ignorant just by listening to ya talk, homie, but trying to scramble up the already scrambled Federweight Scramble like the eggs from a chicken that hasn't laid them yet is just..... gross."
[Image: aarfct2.gif]

"You know how this goes, Muddy. You know you're going to wake up in a few hours with a migraine and wonder just what in the hell -- or who in the hell -- I got into last night. Regret is a damn burdening thing, my man, so be prepared to carry that after I'm done wrecking that ass into oblivion."

Calypso starts to strut away like a peacock.

Hoe.
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2017, 05:54 AM

(10-04-2017, 03:40 AM)Calypso! Said:
"You know how this goes, Muddy. You know you're going to wake up in a few hours with a migraine and wonder just what in the hell -- or who in the hell -- I got into last night. Regret is a damn burdening thing, my man, so be prepared to carry that after I'm done wrecking that ass into oblivion."

Hoe.

called it.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post