Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Continuing to take out the trash!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-28-2017, 05:13 PM

The scene opens and the cameras start to roll on the Sugay Sisters: Jaslene and Tala. Tala has her arms crossed, right leg perched up on a podium as she has her right eyebrow arched. She swings her head to the side as her hair flows down her back. She licks her lips and scowls while Jaslene is slouched over a small table with a large oval mirror attached to it. She’s staring at herself in the mirror and then brushes her fingers through the strands of her hair. She blows herself a kiss and pushes herself up off the table and turns to the camera. She places her hands on her hips and looks into the camera lens.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Ohhh, the So-Gay Sisters, how original! How long did that take you two to come up with? We all know, you two share one brain.”

Jaslene turns her head to the side and brushes her fingers through the strands of her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
THIS JUST IN

Jaslene waves her hand over her head.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“You two teams are in for the fights of your little lives!”

She licks her lips seductively.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Ugh, you’re telling them sis. For real though, why are we even wasting our time with this match? The entire idea behind it is so pointless! I’m like disgusted knowing that the rules are so wishy washy that how will it even work? Like, both members of the team are going to fight each other? Uh, I don’t know about the other teams, but the Sugay’s are not going to fight with each other. We refuse to fight with each other!”

Tala brushes her hand through her hair.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Right. We might have disagreements and brief arguments, but the great thing about our relationship is our ability to work out our problems like mature young women. I do think it would be in our best interest to see these other two teams fight amongst each other. The returning Disintegrators wanted to make a splash at this week’s Savage. Well, you two can make a splash by tearing each other from limb to limb, making our lives that much easier. In case, you haven’t realized this yet—the Sugay’s are future Tag Team Champions!”

Tala fastens her hands around her waist as she grins.

[TALA SUGAY]
“This is soon going to become a part of history sis; these fuckers should know that already! No other team have the history we have. We are going down in the history books as the dominant tag team, let alone the only all-female tag team to wear the belts.”

Tala rubs her hands together.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I do need Johnny and Dave to watch this past episode of Warfare. We didn’t just win, but we dominated. I nearly choked big Drezdin out with a modified rear naked chokehold. I proved size is irrelevant in this business and any man or woman can come out on top, under any circumstance. I did that! You attack my fuckin’ sister and I’m going to come for your neck! I will rip your head off, if you go and hurt my sis!”

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Aw, Tala!”

She says with a smile on her face. Jaslene wraps her arms around Tala as she embraces her with a hug.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“See guys, we have a real team. I don’t know what the Disintegrators or Dem Niggas think they are, but a team is what they don’t represent. A team is an organized group that has a designated leader, open communication, common goals, and friendship. My sis and I are always on the same page when it comes to our matches. How about the four of you? Who would trust your partner with your life?”

Tala starts swinging her hand beneath her neck as she shakes her head.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Let me put you other two niggas on blast real quick. You got me twisted, if you think you’re going to go all ghetto and shit like a couple of monkeys. One of you probably wouldn’t even know about hard times, even if it didn’t smack you in the face! As for the other one, sure you might be a brotha, but I highly doubt you know anything about hustle. What the hell do you know about street life, bitch? Live in the Bronx, mother fucker and see how long you survive thugging on the streets. I guarantee you wouldn’t live two days without hightailing the fuck out!”

Tala holds her right and left middle fingers up to the crowd, then waves it toward the cameras.

[TALA SUGAY]
“I’m gay cause I don’t want to get on your dicks? Yeah right! I’m sure you have turned bitches lesbian because your dicks stink like shit. Your dicks are infected with the HIV. Your dicks are shy! I got dick and I could get more, if I was a player. I’m a one-man woman, thank you very much! If I am so gay, how am I with Jim Caedus? Next time, you’re in the men’s locker room with Jim, take a shower with him and see how he’s hanging. His dick hangs down to his feet and that’s just when he’s soft! He can push a semi-truck when he’s rock hard! And, I’m gay shit? Nah, I’m mainly straight with a few lesbian tendencies, but the only time I’ll lick a twat is in a threesome with my man!”

Jaslene scowls in disgust as she looks over at her sister. She pinches her nose and shakes her head in disbelief.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
She wasn’t speaking for me at all. I wouldn’t seduce or engage in any sexual activity with another woman. I’m a good girl. I do want to test Samuel’s and Louie’s intelligence. You two do realize there is a different between gay and lesbian, right? Gay refers to two men. Lesbian refers to two women. Homosexual refers to men and women. Even if my sister and I were homosexuals, we wouldn’t be gay. If we are gay, then it means we like boys, and if we like boys, then we are heterosexuals.”

She widens her eyes and starts to nod her head while pursing her lips together.

[TALA SUGAY]
“Sis, I don’t even think those dumb fucks even know how to formulate a proper sentence! They are obviously high school dropouts! If that fat little white boy wants to talk a big game, I’m going to whoop his ass! You two little boys might think you’re all fun and games, but truth is you two boys can’t handle us! I don’t even give a damn if you two can hang with the other team because what’s the other team? IRRELEVANT! The only relevant team in this triple threat is us! The way you two bitches fight like an old gay married couple, I would figure you two would love the opportunity to pull each other’s hair out like the couple of bitches you are! Why don’t you stop worrying about winning and start worrying about what we are going to do in this match, hm!?”

She flips her hair over the shoulder.

[TALA SUGAY]
“What we are notorious for doing in this company is FLIPPING shit around! We make everything sweet and glorious! Just like every other time, it’s going to be our arms raised in victory because we are those bitches! We are a couple of stars! We are diamonds in the rough and if you think about hurting me, or my sis, you will not only suffer a fate more horrible than death, but you must deal with my man Jim Caedus who will make you both his bitches! And believe that, motherfucker!”

Jaslene places her hands-on Tala’s shoulders as she starts massaging her, pumping her up while Tala licks her lips.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Wow, you two sure know how to get my sis’ blood pumping. Way to go, you two must be very proud. I do assure you, she’s not all bark. Just ask Jenny Myst. Jenny tried to call her bluff and got a face full of knuckles. Anyway, I just want to wish you both the best of luck and the other team… Dave and Johnny, may you two do the wise thing and decide not to show up. Showing up is going to be one of the most humiliating events of your lives.”

She raises her left index finger.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
SPOILER ALERT!

She waves her finger to the side.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“The winners have already been announced and they are…”

She pauses and leans her head over to Tala’s.

[JASLENE SUGAY]
“Tala and Jaslene Sugay…”

She wraps her arm around Tala.

[THE SUGAY SISTERS]
“Double Trouble! Bye, bitches!”

They wave as the scene faded to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
Dolly Waters (09-29-2017), Jefferson Jackson (09-30-2017), JimCaedus (09-28-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2017), Vincent Lane (09-30-2017)