Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Match RP 2#
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-22-2013, 04:16 PM

The Prologue >> "Insert Your Own Title Here"

John Austin has became a instant success here in XWF. He along with Scott Charlotte and Johnathyn Davidson won their match on Monday Night Madness. Now he is getting to appear on his first pay per view, High Stakes with Freak against two guys from Wednesday Warfare.

Usually I would add some witty humor here but I think I will skip that and let John do all the talking this time.

==================================

We Begin >> Day Off of Sorts

The scene opens in John's very own backyard. We find John laying in a hammock attached to two poles digging deep in the sand. His faithful companion Tyson, a Pit bull, sniffs around the gate that blocks off the stairs down to the beach. Sweat runs down Austin's face as the temperature has climbed into the high eighties in this mid-morning, here in Virginia Beach. The sky is hazy with patches of blue here and there and to the south.

A few minutes later, John smiles as he hears Tyson's bark announcing that overhead pass of the seagulls.

>> HotShot >> JOHN AUSTIN
Yeah boy, you wish you could get them huh? There's always next time.

Seconds later Tyson walks over and sits under-neath John who is laying on the hammock. On the ground, near the left hand side is a red cooler filled with one of John's favorite drinks, Monster Import Energy. John reaches down and grabs a can out of the cooler. He takes off the annoying sticker and slides the top open

Ahhhh, nothing but the best.

John takes a few swallows of the drink of the Gods. Tyson walks over near the sliding glass backdoor and goes to his water bowl to get some water to quench his own thirst

Tyson when finished drinking half his bowl of water, suddenly barks in excitement.

Haha what is it Tyson?

Following the dog's gaze, he spies a seagull rummaging around on the back patio looking for any scraps that John left from his barbeque the night before.

Go get em boy!

Tyson takes off running towards the seagull like a bat out of hell, barking all the way as the seagull scatters away with a french fry in his mouth. John laughs out loud when his cell rings. He pulls it out of his shorts pocket and smiles when recognizing the number.

LOSER LOSER! What's up bro?

>> Best Bud >> CHRIS THOMAS
Ain't shit buddy, I am outside ya house, you gonna let me in or what?

Fuck bro, front door is unlocked, just come to the backyard, I am laying in the hammock.

Chris walks into the house and out to the back yard, much to the delight of John and Tyson. Tyson runs up to Chris and starts to try and lick him.

TYSON! Enough!

Tyson jumps off and goes back inside as Chris walks toward one of the lounge chairs sitting on the patio. Chris sits-down and lights a cigarette.

Can't even shut my back-door can ya? hahaha.

Chris flips off John out of fun. John laughs to himself and walks over towards the patio where Chris is sitting. John sits down on the wooden picnic like table near the grill.

What the hell bro, its hot as balls this morning.

Don't remind me. It was ninety-two before seven this morning. I had to call off a few local interviews today, no need for me to work in this heat. Besides, they would have never gotten me out of bed with the barbeque from last night. It was wild man.

Yeah I bet man, I hate I had to miss it, Michelle and I got to spend some alone time together last night. Her parents watched the kids and Michell and I got to reconnect ya know?

Well hey man, that's good. I know I talked a lot of shit about you and her getting back together then breaking up and getting back together again but I am happy for you, honest.

Chris nods his head and smiles. He motions for the ash-tray to put out his half smoked Marlboro red. John slides him the ash-tray and Chris puts out the cigarette.

John walks over to his cooler and grabs another energy drink, he also grabs a beer that is buried down deep in the ice. He walks over and hands Chris the beer. They go back to talking.

Can't stop drinking that shit can ya bro? Haha I am not one to talk. Anyways man, how is that wrestling gig going?

Oh its going great man. I had my debut match about a week ago and our team won and now man I get to be apart of the next pay per view, High Stakes.

Oh really? who you facing?

It's a good ole' tag match man, some guy named Freak and myself and against Jason Smith and Brian Campbell.

Sounds like a bunch of nobodies haha.

Haha they are man. Our opponents are from the Wednesday show called Warfare and my partner, I give him credit, he is very talented and I am really happy to be teaming with him.

You actually are giving someone else beside yourself credit? GET OUT!

Yeah man, its not to often that I give someone else credit. He impressed me last week man.

I might have to check this one out bro. You know I stopped watching wrestling since two thousand eight and I could care less for it but for you man, I will have to check this out.

Haha see, told you I could get you back watching it. You have to admit, that I am your favorite wrestler.

Well you not fucking Kurt Angle who is the wrestling machine but sure what the hell. Now quit messing around, you must know something about your opponents?

Uh lets see..... Jason is some wannabe Junior Dos Santos, MMA rat. I think he has won some matches in his career, hell I dunno?

Mixed Martial Arts huh? please, he ain't nothing and that whole so called sport is a joke... what about that other dude?

Brian Campbell??...ahhh, you got me man, I don't know. Only thing I know about him is he looks like a gymnast, small as a tick on Tyson's back haha.

Small as a...... that was lame as hell John. Sounds like these guys are not a threat to you.

Hahah hell no, a MMA wannabe and some guy who looks like a gymnast.... the threat is not them but the threat is can Freak and I get the fast win so I can go enjoy myself with the ladies and not have a one hour broad-way with those idiots.

Spoken like a true wrestler.

John laughs for a moment before responding. Chris is still sipping on his beer and John is still wired from his second energy drink. You can tell... he can't quit talking haha.

Man as the days get closer, I get more and more focused. I still have my fun during the night but damn man, every-time that day gets close, ...I..... ITS INTENSE!

Haha you seriously need to lay off the monsters man, that shit gets you hyper as hell and you don't shut up haha. You know...all joking aside .... don't take your opponents for granted man, seriously.

Why do I need to take my opponents seriously? Am I facing the Road Warriors, The Midnight Express or hell even Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody.... NO! I am facing two guys that is just scraping by in XWF

Easy bro ... all I am saying is just go into this with your head on straight. Do I think you can beat these guys, hell yes but I don't want you to lose either and it can happen, you know that.

Yeah... your right. I am not going to say I have not lost matches in my career before XWF because I have, plenty... but since I got signed to the best company there is... this is the most focused and prepared I have ever been. Besides, I have been with a lot more ladies since I have signed here and had some fun if ya know what I mean?

John winks and smiles at Chris as he starts to laugh.

Haha you're a psycho, you know that?

John nods with a smile

Haha I know. But still man, these guys, these nobodies, they don't stand a chance. I can't wait bro and hope you get to see my victory on the twenty fifth.

Don't worry man, I will tune in, you will believe it. You know John, we have been sitting here talking like two ladies at the salon. Wanna go fishing?

Yeah why not? I just need to get the poles from inside and shrimp out the freezer and we can get going. You want to fill up the cooler?

Yeah man, I will take it down to the convenience store down the road and get some brew. I will be back shortly.

Alright man, sounds good, Tyson and I will be out here, ready to go when you get back.

Chris and John head back inside. Good times ahead for "HotShot" John Austin. He wins his debut match on Madness and now he gets to appear on his first pay per view.

ALL HAIL JOHN AUSTIN!

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(05-24-2013)