Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes (May 25th) PPV RP Archive
Sympathy for the Narrator
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-22-2013, 01:16 PM

Sympathy for the Narrator

Hello Steve Davids. Please to meet you, can you guess my name? What must be puzzling you is the nature of my game? I've heard it a thousand times before, I think some amazing rock group in the 60's wrote a song about it but I'm not quite sure. Too buys terrorizing the world and what not. What I came here to discuss was the contradictory statements previously made by my Soldier's opponent this week at the High Stakes PPPV. A man who is not only lost in his own world of tranquility and self righteousness, while at the same time is very confused and intertwined in a thought that whatever prescribed notion of his own beliefs to be true. He lacks the mental capacity to see through his own force field that has blinded him for years and has caused him to turn a blind eye on the truth.

The truth of the matter is simple Steve. The fact that you hear this, you respond to anything that I say or do is proof enough of my existence. You insolent fool; too easily succumbed to the predisposed story to overlook the simple transposed insanity that I lay before you and the XWF from week to week. Are you that naive Steve; to look past the bounds of imagination to realize something that exists is right before your very eyes? Yet you continue to negate it as if it is unreal. You must make some resemblance of this to be true, because you've responded to my Soldier with lackluster effort.

If you don't believe I exist than I implore to you that you explain your actions; although, if that be true then you wouldn't hear this. You wouldn't be fading between what you see as reality and the world that I've created. I believe that's called hypocrisy at the fullest extent of it's length. Your world is mine the minute you set foot and opened the door to my portal. The instant you responded made it a truth in your reality. How can you deny that Steve? I thought a man of your stature would have realized this being as your so cryptic and dark, or so you believe. To me it appears that you are more clueless than Franklin Fresh at an anti-gay rally. Keep living in this hypocritical world where you believe me not to exist, but then respond to me on countless occasions. I could spell it out for you, but that would just be too easy and that's not really my nature. Just as I have many names I hold my significance to them as my own will of pride and legacy. Something Steve Davids knows little to nothing about in his obvious confusion over my existence.

The Soldier holds faith in what I bring to the table because if it weren't for me this world would never exist. We wouldn't be having this conversation, and Steve Davids might win his first chance at XWF gold. The horror of the situation is mind boggling, isn't it Steve? Me... The master of mind fuckery and deceit... Not you... The master of hypocrisy and steroids...

I've been around in the XWF for long, long years. Stole many a man's hope and faith, and soon yours Steve after you lose at High Stakes.

Please to meet you...

Hope you guessed my name...

I watched with glee as the Kings and Queens of Neptune in the world which you speak of fell before my knees and worshiped me, just as my Soldier does now. You wanted to understand the name of my creature, but I think this is the part that has baffled you the most. Since your incapable of putting two and two together. Should I dumb things down a bit for you and possibly put my name in front of Soldier instead of the word 'Unknown' for you to finally realize whose army he truthfully is a part of. Mine. If you don't want to be a part of my world and want to continue to denounce me Davids then you can continue to look as the foolish one.

You are sick of my false lies, yet you feed into them with every response you give me. Let the drones hit any target because human life is a disaster of sin and mockery in this world of mine. Have you ever watched me illustrate an Unknown Soldier promo?

I think that insanity street is a little too narrow for your weak mind to comprehend. That's why I've decided to widen it a bunch and turn it into insanity highway so that hopefully you'll finally be able to fit your tiny mind inside and grasp it. You don't have to call me God or a higher power; however, I am the master pulling the string and the darkest and most desolate creature to ever walk the XWF. The fact that you can't see that and hide behind a false creation of your own self worth while denying mine with your own hypocritical nonsense shows little of your character and mental capacity.

You are right about one thing though. I could give a shit less about honor, pride, dignity, and respect. I prefer lies, deceit, treachery, debauchery, and sin. Anyone who is anyone and seen my world play out before your eyes in the XWF knows of this. I hope that finally Steve Davids has come to this realization as well, or else he needs some serious guidance like Peter Gilmour around a vagina.

Keep fighting in a world of 'truth' because to me it's something that you've been trying to grasp at for a long time now. You watch. You see. You touch. You hear. Yet, you call it all a fallacy?

Steve Davids -- This isn't the Holy Christian Bible Steve, so quit trying to hide your truths behind it.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Been in the XWF for a long, long years. Stole many a man's soul and faith.

I was there when Sebastian Duke and Jesus Christ had their moments of doubt and pain.

I watched him crucify that savior as we all screamed in praise.

Please to meet you Steve Davids; I hope you guessed my name.

The rest of the XWF has....

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(05-23-2013), (05-24-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-22-2013)