Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie's Tempertantrum
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-25-2017, 12:12 PM

"Brother Bourbon, no one had played with your trucks prior to you and Brother Caedus getting to them. Do you perhaps think that maybe, just perhaps, that your finger slipped while trying to turn your truck on? And that one solitary slip, cost you the win?

As for the pole, I believe you did miss where the pole came in.

When you, Brother Bourbon, proverbially shafted yourself and cost YOU the match because of your own human error.

You can try to take me to court. However, I do have an army of the most amazing minds that ever went a top school for becoming a lawyer, to ever grace this green and blue marble. And you will end up finding, that you will have no position.

But in truth, I removed the pole from the equation, because you did not specify where the pole should have been placed. However, apparently by training with the pole, it increased your strength and made you capable of such a MARVELOUS feat as breaking down a wall of the outer prison. Jim had no qualms about escaping the normal way, but you, however, wanted to ruin the good name of the Punjabi Prison stipulation, because you could not put your pole riding training to a good use and escape? If anything, because you didn't exit the inner prison through the way you were supposed to, nor did you escape the outer prison like normal. to win, you proved that you wanted to perform one of the most dastardly things and CHEAT to win!

Mmmyessss....

You should have been disqualified on the spot, when that happened! However you had a chance to make up the time, and yet YOU faltered, Brother Bourbon. YOU are the one who most likely had his fingers SLIP in order to not start his truck as fast as he should've been able to.

No one had altered the trucks, Brother Bourbon. If there is nothing else, you can pull your suit, because you have not a single chance at winning any suit you have put forth.

I bid you good day, sir!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
(09-26-2017)