Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Retirement
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 04:33 PM

It has come to my attention that the announcement that I made concerning my retirement last week is being viewed as some sort of joke or a way for me to dodge opponents. I'd like to take a minute to clear things up. I began my career here in the XWF 14 years ago. In 2007 I walked away from wrestling completely. Not just the XWF, but every company that I was affiliated with. At the time, I had my reason for closing that chapter of my life.

Last November, it came to my attention that there was another man in the XWF who was using both my name and likeness here in the XWF. I considered contacting my lawyers and issuing a cease and desist notice to the XWF, but then I thought nah, it would be more fun to make a one off return to the XWF and embarrass that gimmick infringing prick right out of this company.

That's exactly what I did and in doing so, a I realized that I not only missed that feeling when you step out in front of a crowd, but also, that I had failed to leave behind a legacy that could be remembered. So with that said, I decided to make my return to the XWF full time.

In the ten months that I've been back, I've experienced some big wins and even bigger losses. I was a founding member of one of the biggest stables to grace the XWF in some time, and added a few title wins to my list of achievements. At the same time, I've realized that these old bones just don't have what it takes to keep up anymore.

You guys, the new generation of XWF superstars, you're the future. Not some broken down old man like me. So it was with a heavy heart that I announced my immediate retirement from active competition.

Would I like to stick around and continue to give it my all every night? Damn right I would, but that would not only be selfish of me, but unwise considering my age and list of injuries over my career.

Will I ever wrestle again? I'd like to say no. I'd like to say that this closes the final chapter in the story of Micheal Graves as an in ring competitor, but realistically, who knows?

Sometimes the path we see ahead of us isn't as clear as we first thought, and I'm wise enough to know that anything can happen, but as of right now, I'm done. I'm stepping aside so that the next generation, guys like Neville Sinclair, The Engineer, and my friend Robert Main can have all of the focus on them. There are tons of talented men and women here in the XWF, and it's your time to shine, not mine.

To my fans, I'll miss you. I'll miss the rush that I felt everytime that I stepped out from behind the curtain, everytime I hit a big move, everytime that I won a big match.

I may not be active in the XWF anymore, but I'll always be a fan, and I'll always be rooting for this company to continue to put out the best product in the world.

To all of my fellow superstars, management, staff... I wish you all nothing but the best.

Sincerely
Micheal Graves
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 04:52 PM

But Michael, Michael, Michael....there's still so many more deliciously terrible things you can do....

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Muddy Waters (09-28-2017), Theo Pryce (09-23-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-23-2017, 05:58 PM

Take a hike, sicko.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (09-23-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 07:04 PM

When I said I was moving out of the way for the next generation, I obviously wasn't talking about your decrepit ass... Just so we're clear.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-24-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-23-2017, 08:54 PM

Goodbye u FRAUD

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2017, 09:25 PM

Oh look, it's the dip shit of Xtreme. The eater of cakes. Mr. Walking STD himself, Peter "how the fuck did I win another title" Gilmour. Of course you're glad to see me go. I mean, if I were you, I'd want everyone that's better than me to quit too. Unfortunately for you Gilly, I doubt the entire roster is going to be accommodating you.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-24-2017, 02:12 AM

(09-23-2017, 07:04 PM)Micheal Graves Said: When I said I was moving out of the way for the next generation, I obviously wasn't talking about your decrepit ass... Just so we're clear.

HAHAHA! Obviously!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-24-2017, 10:57 PM

(09-23-2017, 09:25 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Oh look, it's the dip shit of Xtreme. The eater of cakes. Mr. Walking STD himself, Peter "how the fuck did I win another title" Gilmour. Of course you're glad to see me go. I mean, if I were you, I'd want everyone that's better than me to quit too. Unfortunately for you Gilly, I doubt the entire roster is going to be accommodating you.

Yet I got a belt.. stfu and go back to hell

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2017, 11:24 PM

(09-24-2017, 10:57 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(09-23-2017, 09:25 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Oh look, it's the dip shit of Xtreme. The eater of cakes. Mr. Walking STD himself, Peter "how the fuck did I win another title" Gilmour. Of course you're glad to see me go. I mean, if I were you, I'd want everyone that's better than me to quit too. Unfortunately for you Gilly, I doubt the entire roster is going to be accommodating you.

Yet I got a belt.. stfu and go back to hell

You beat me Gilly don't be too proud of that as the way I have been wrestling lately I am sure Sayors could beat me

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-25-2017, 07:34 AM

My wife could destroy u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 09:53 AM

(09-25-2017, 07:34 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: My wife could destroy u

In bed, well at least then she will finally know what it is like to be with a real man and not someone that has a hard time seeing his penis over all that fat you carrying around.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-25-2017, 10:27 AM

Heh I please her just fine. Sadly u shooting blanks

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Barney Green (09-25-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 07:14 PM

(09-25-2017, 10:27 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Heh I please her just fine. Sadly u shooting blanks

Well I did have a vasectomy after my 3rd child so yes I am shooting blanks but I don't know what that has to do with my ability to give her the best sex of her life, but saying that you yourself has said that both you and her so called "Had Aids" doesn't really seem to appealing of a thought.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-25-2017, 09:32 PM

Emphasis on had

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-27-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 10:11 PM

Let me guess Gilly you also found a cure for herpes as well because I know this guy that told me about the time he paid your wife a pack of smokes for a BJ and she threw in the fuck for free and well long story short a few weeks later he started to get real itchy down there so he went to a doctor and was told he not only did he some how caught herpes but also a few other STIs that were thought to be eradicated years ago.

Hate Post Like Post
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 10:16 PM

Oh yeah since this topic wasn't originally about how dirty Gilly and his wife is, I just wanted to say Graves you know that if it wasn't for you I doubt I would ever had a career in wrestling, our time working together in WPW is some of my favorite memories so if this is really you retiring then I just want to say it has been great getting the chance to see you wrestle again after all those years and it is truly too bad we never got the chance to have that match again.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-25-2017, 10:24 PM

(09-25-2017, 10:11 PM)Chasm Said: Let me guess Gilly you also found a cure for herpes as well because I know this guy that told me about the time he paid your wife a pack of smokes for a BJ and she threw in the fuck for free and well long story short a few weeks later he started to get real itchy down there so he went to a doctor and was told he not only did he some how caught herpes but also a few other STIs that were thought to be eradicated years ago.

Lame

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 10:30 PM

At least you had a memorable last match.

I know, I know, don't say it...

you're welcome.

Yours truly,
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Phantom Panzer (09-27-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2017, 10:32 PM

Hey I am just going by what I was told and truly man if I were you I might want to maybe go for another screening because your wife is a whore. I mean just look at that picture of her that you keep showing everyone, it is her lifting up her dress saying "Come get some boys, the all you can eat buffet is open"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-26-2017, 05:56 PM

^^ ummm no

ooc: I need an updated banner lol

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2017, 09:21 PM

(09-25-2017, 10:32 PM)Chasm Said: Hey I am just going by what I was told and truly man if I were you I might want to maybe go for another screening because your wife is a whore. I mean just look at that picture of her that you keep showing everyone, it is her lifting up her dress saying "Come get some boys, the all you can eat buffet is open"

"I wouldn't touch that fat fuck's wife if I was paid to do so. "
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-26-2017, 10:19 PM

you wouldnt because you have no penis. welcome to the party pal ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2017, 09:06 AM

Notice how I said that I'm making way for the future, but Gilly on the other hand couldn't help but try and make this all about him about him? Hopefully one of the young guys around here steps up and stomps Gilmour's undeserved ego into dust. Shouldn't be too hard.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-27-2017, 12:03 PM

Why dont u do it yourself? Y should I bury the rookies?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2017, 01:27 PM

(09-27-2017, 12:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Why dont u do it yourself? Y should I bury the rookies?

Peter, the only thing your burying is wash rags in your fat folds. Yes, that's why you keep losing them. I liked you better when you were having a crisis of confidence. Shit son, if management would let me I'd slay your lard ass for that damn title.

Why is it that the people who should be humble NEVER ARE?!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2017, 01:27 PM

(09-27-2017, 12:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Why dont u do it yourself? Y should I bury the rookies?

It's laughable that you think the outcome would be any different than the last time I whipped your ass.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-27-2017, 10:00 PM

Yet youre "retiring" mikey. . Smdfh

And engy.. id gladly take your title. It misses me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion