Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
PlaceMarker FINE Robbie, DONT Bring the A-Game
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-22-2017, 11:00 PM

======€@£|)Ų$======

::XWF ARCHIVE FOOTAGE::

Blue Gator (02-14-2016 at 12:57 PM)
Listen here you fat bastard, if you ever try and attack me in a match again, I'll fishhook my crepes so far up your ass that when I pull it out your rectal wall will collapse causing an anal prolapse.

Robbie Bourbon (02-14-2016 at 07:44 PM)
tush, 

Try? I'll walk right into the god damned ring and you'll be grateful that the people are actually excited to see something for once instead of a dipshit who just spouts off nonsense.

Seriously, crepes? CREPES? You're going to attempt to sodomize me with those super thin pancakes that come with fruit? What you're describing is impossible.

Blue Gator (02-15-2016 at 11:05 AM)
I'm not talking about those crepes you fucking clump of cellulite. Do you really think I'd shove food in your ass? Adidas crepes. Dumb cunt.

::END ARCHIVED FOOTAGE::

"Looks like The Bourbs has a history of incomprehension. And the same stale game...while he calls others stale. While he criticizes the same ol' Fat Joke whilst utilizing the same ol' You Speak Nonsense and o' course the good ol' "Caedus is Stupid". That's beside the point, though, this is about his tendency for incomprehension. It explains his inability to fathom feigned foolishness, to identify meaning. It blinds 'im to the concepts of irony and theme and prevents pickin' the peppered or even heavy sarcasm out from among the flood o' facts and theatricality. Here I've been playin' a dumbass when Robbie's clearly got the REAL role down. I guess he was right after all...I HAVE been bitin' 'is gig. By the way, for the true dipshit, that's " o' " pronounced "uh" when it's preceedin' a word beginning with a consonant as an F-from-"of"-droppin' realistic portrayal o' how many stickless asshole Americans speak, with your "OH" bullshit ya lardass loser lummox. For example, piece "uh" cake as opposed to piece OF cake. I write talk like...well, people talk. You know, like how people say shit like "I'm gonna" as opposed to "I'm going to"? Get it? 'Course you do, cool guy...it ain't like you've been readin', right, you've been hearin' me; you've been reviewin' video footage. Imbecile.

Well shit, as fun as it's been...and I've had a blast bouncin' offa you, believe me...late is the hour as the clock counts down to deadline and our impending Poonjabi Galore main event match awaits. A match, judgin' from your past words o' violence and in light o' your personalized monster truck alludin' to each of us suspended above our own vehicles with which to race, you seem awfully confused as to the details of. Which is it, Robbie? Is it Caedus and Bourbon in a single cage or not? You've been so sure o' yourself the whole time, threatenin' to bludgeon me bloody before takin' the truck and such...yet if the contest has the two of us relyin' on speedy release from separate cages so as to hop in our separate rides and roll...your words o' physicality towards me are irrelevant.

And you think a man who's proven he fails to grasp...anything at ALL really...is crafty enough to outwit, out-quick and out-slick Jim Caedus in this unique bout?

We'll see what happens. In the meantime, as zero-hour draws upon us I admit I can't help but wanna have a little more fun with it. With YOU...and oblige, as you did me o' my request for one o' those man-cave promos I always enjoy, YOUR request that I levy a few rhymes your way _even_ though I know it ain't somethin' anyone does that the roster, brass or fans are all that fond of. Fuck it. You and I like to fuck around, 'ey Rob?

Oh. Take notes."

King James
"1 Last Stab"
The Caedus Cutz
Non-Existent Records

::Intro::
Take Money x4
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Robbie fartin' foul rhymes like he bustin' a nut,
Dissin' on my dead daughter and the burnt up cunt,
Well pardon me, Motherfucker, I don't mean to interrupt,
I'd rather have a dead wife than fuck your Jabba The Slut,
You criticize a man takin' "too much" time with his rhyme,
You a man who vomits up whatever pops in his mind,
That's probably why you phonin' in all them lame ass lines,
And why your promos simply ain't up to snuff this time,
Timing off while you stumble through a jumble o' words,
The King of J0bbers for sure, the fatty fuck-up Robbie Bourbs,
I already kicked his ass in Lethal Lottery 4,
But this stupid sack o' shit wobbled up for some more,
I'll be your huckleberry, bitch, I don't hide from a douche,
Fuckin' breakin' my back to get this up in time, truth,
And I don't give a shit if this shit is too short, I'm outta ticks,
Win or lose, you fat prick, I got it up so suck my dick

(ooc: Sorry so short, Bourbsy, I ran outta time obviously)

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(09-23-2017), (09-22-2017), (09-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-22-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-23-2017)