Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
My Sanity
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-22-2017, 08:33 PM

I have always wondered why the phrase was coined: the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. That isn't the definition of insanity, it is the definition of stupidity.

You need to grow, improve, adapt. Joshua Reno does the same thing every single week. Troll post after troll post. Over the top attempts to be funny by being offensive. Time and time again, and yet he keeps getting up, brushing himself off, and expecting to win. One would think he would maybe change it up a bit. Is Joshua Reno insane? No. He is just an idiot. Seems to be a trend in the Reno family.

The definition of insannity could also be extreme foolishness or irrationality. Yeah that is fitting. I feel like this is a personal favor from someone upstairs. A brutal match, against a snowflake of an opponenent. An internet tough guy who weighs as much as one of my thighs and is about as camera friendly as a herpes flareup. I am a little dissapointed, not going to lie. I was looking forward to a challenge. I was looking forward to earning my keep, proving my worth, showing the world that I am going to be the next Bombshell Champion. Guess I have to beat up on Reno for a bit......not really proving anything......just a girl having some fun, right? Sorta.

It is my sanity. Fighting. I always wondered what it was. I always wondered what keeps me from driving my pink sports car off the ledge of the Grand Canyon, and this is it. Fighting. Hurting. I signed up for shove it because I saw what type of matches they were, what atmosphere they would be in, and I knew I had a chance to mangle. I had a chance to maim. I had a chance to be I know I can be.

So then the match was made.....Straps of Sanity? I will chalk it up as luck for that freak Oswald to have guessed the perfect match. A match that fits me so perfectly. I mean, how could he know I was committed to a mental health facility for a few months as a teenager? How could he know I went off the deep end after I killed my father and those mob members in the desert that day? How could he know that I was pumped full of so much medication it would take down a bull elephant? He didn't......he couldn't......

Does Joshua Reno now what he is in for?

Does he know what memories come screaming back seeing this match? Does he know what anger it instills? The pain it brings back? I don't think he does. I don't think he knows much of anything outside of being a troll.

I'm a slut aren't I, Josh? I am a nasty bottom dwelling, disese carrying street walkin whore, aren't I? I'm ugly with pounds upton pounds of makeup on, and a large nose and fake tits. I am fake, aren't I , Josh? That is all you ever have to say. Comparing me to animals, calling me names. It is shallow, weak....desperate. Just like your cousin and his Panda nonsense, you find something that works for you and you run with it. You may think it is catchy and creative, cunning and witty, but all it is....tired and cliche. You saw what happened last time I was in the ring with you. What Madison and I did to BX3. Now, it is all legal. It is all encouraged. I have no moral compass stopping me, and I am destined to end you for good.

You are cockroach resilient, for sure. I thought we ended BX3 that day. But here you are, still kicking. Well, you won't be kicking for much longer after I break your damn legs. I am going to lock you into that straight jacket, and show you my pain. Show you what my 19th grade summer was like. How it feels to be stuck somewhere and not able to leave. I am going to show you how it feels to be trapped like a rat with someone else deciding your day for you....deciding your fate, your outcome......your life.......I put an end to BX3 for good at Shove-It!

5 Years Ago

Screaming in the straps, wriggling on the bed, biting at staff, she was a monster. She wasn't herself. She blamed the drugs but she knew she hadn't had any yet. She knew she needed them, for sure, but also refused to believe she was that fucked up. She didn't know what she was, but the words "insane" and "lunatic" and "unstable" were thrown around. Also the word "murderer". She wasn't that. She was a survivor.

She growled and bit at another finger of a staff member. This time she drew blood. The muzzle came out, like a dog. Like a fucking dog. She thrashed her head but men held it in place. It didn't matter what she said they didn't listen. Her innocence was a lie to them. To the court.

She was as crazy as they made her out to be.

As her head was held down she tried to thrash but couldn't. She felt a prick on her arm....then more tired than she had ever felt before.

Before she drifted off to sleep she vowed to escape this place.....to do what she had always done.......

Survive.

[Image: O7kQGdI.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(09-24-2017), Unknown Soldier (09-23-2017)